Jody's Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Confused and unsure, Jody stood silent, rubbing her sleep tousled hair, looking sensual and disheveled, her robe slightly parted.

"Scott? What are you doing here? How did you get in?" She murmured.

"Ah Jody...You're in my place...Remember?"

"I am? How did I..." She started out and I cut her off.

"An apology - I think. But then you decided you needed to sleep, so I let you." I replied, smiling at her.

"So - did we have sex?"

"No...I said you needed to sleep."

"Oh...Ohhhh my head, do you have aspirin?" She cried out.

I about choked on my coffee, but went to retrieve the aspirin, after laughing. I walked up to Jody, grabbed her hand and placed the tablets in her palm.

"Water?" She croaked out.

I laughed again and went for the water.

I had finally gotten her satisfied and lifted her coffee cup, placing it in her hand.

"Drink...Its coffee and it will only help. Come on; let me help you to the table." I said gently closing off her robe and cutting off the sweetest view I have seen in many months.

She felt soft and sexually enticing but I knew it wasn't time. I wanted this woman but it had to be when she knew what was going on. So, I sat her down and joined her at the table, waiting for her next reply.

"Oh God Scott...We didn't have sex? I came here to apologize and have sex with you - guess I fucked up huh?"

I laughed out loud and replied, "No Jody, you didn't fuck up and neither did I. When and if the time is right we'll worry about it. So, how are you doing?"

"Oh shit...Give me a little time okay." She said, shaking her head and reached for the coffee cup again.

Grinning, I stood to prep breakfast, as she liked and I did, too. Fruit, cream cheese on bagels and orange juice. I returned, setting down the tray, and asked,

"Jody, are you going to be okay...I mean I didn't realize you had that much last night."

"Oh God, I really didn't either, but the wine hit me hard for some reason. Thank you for taking care of me...I gave you a pretty good advantage, last night, huh?" She responded, looking down, realizing just what she had on, almost.

I smiled at her and nodded, grabbing a bagel.

"Did I do anything...You know stup..." and I stopped her question.

"Can't say you did, but..." and she cut me short.

"Stop...Don't you dare say what I think you're going to! Oh Christ, I am embarrassed now!" and then she quickly added, "Whoa mister...You saw and didn't take advantage? What gives? I'm not good enough?"

I chuckled lightly and responded in a soft voice,

"Jody, I like you - very much, and taking advantage was never in the picture. I figure if we ever decide to be, you know – intimate, we'll know the when and where and that's that. Besides, it was a breast and I covered you. And hey, you saw me scratching my..." and she cut me off.

"Your dick...Or balls, I'm not sure which." and I smiled over her remembering.

"Eat, you'll feel better." I responded and handed her a bagel.

An hour later, Jody sat back and belched loudly and then followed the belch with a semi- loud fart.

"Oops...Sorry, girls are supposed to "poof"!" She said giggling delightfully, holding her hand to her mouth.

I laughed with her and reached to touch her arm, letting her know I wasn't offended. She roared with laughter and then calmed down, placing a hand on top of mine.

"Thank you Scott...Thank you...You are a real gentleman. I am more at ease than I have ever been. Christ, we've just barely met, I'm farting and you're being like - what's his name? Oh shit, you know...The guy with the cape."

I grinned and asked, "Sir Walter Raleigh?"

"Ya....Ya that's the guy! He was great, always treating women like queens...Ya know?

I smiled at the easy way we conversed and felt much better than the day before. Sipping on my third cup of coffee, I wondered if I might get the whole story from Jody, when I noticed Jody's robe had slipped open again.

"Did I tell you that I love freckles?" I commented casually, winking at Jody.

Slowly, she looked down, grinned and winking back said,

"Not bad huh...Lots of freckles on my titties. Actually, I hate them, but I'm happy you like 'em."

"Sooo, do you really like them or are you saying it just because my titties are exposed?" She asked, with honest sincerity.

I nodded and gently reached to close her parted robe, for the third time.

Suddenly Jody got up-set again.

"Stop it...I want you to look at my tits! Do you like them or what?" She demanded, ripping open her top again, exposing both breasts, in all their full glory.

"Hey...Slow down girl! I was talking about freckles! But now that you've asked, yes I do like them - very much so, they're beautiful!"

Slowly she closed her robe and taking her final sip of coffee, Jody smiled.

"Thank you."

We sat in silence again for a brief period, the mental imagine of Jody's large tits burned in my mind and my cock rising, when Jody asked quietly,

"Scott... You haven't asked me why I got so up-set. I think perhaps you should know."

"Well here it is...The whole story." I thought to myself rising, forgetting my semi-hard on, grabbing the plates.

"If you feel like you want to talk about it Jody...Sure, I love to hear the reason. I felt pretty bad yest..." and I stopped, as I caught Jody's wide eyed expression. She sat staring at my semi-rigid cock, trying to poke out from my boxers.

The room went dead silent and I quickly turned away, going to the sink.

"Jeeze Jody, I'm sorry! What you must think right now!" I stammered out.

"Thank you Scott." were her first words after, a small, giggle.

"Thank you? For what?" I said, slowly turning my head to look at her.

With a large smile, she dropped her eyes down towards my crotch and replied,

"For that...Quite a compliment. I guess you do like my breasts!" and giggled again.

I blushed and quickly turned away, tending to the dishes, asking,

"Sooo - why the anger then?"

12