Jody's Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WiccanKemi
WiccanKemi
115 Followers

I was with Ginger, kissing her mouth, feeling her tongue dance with my tongue, my hands touching her soft freckled skin, so soft and silky, different than the other girls. I think I could tell them apart just by touching their skin.

I rolled onto my back as Ginger pushed me down and covered me with her body. I could feel Ginger's large boobs pressing firmly against my own, our nipples poking into each other's soft flesh. My arms went around her back and my hands felt the delicate skin that covered her from shoulders to hips. I traced her spine, her ribs moving down to her ass. Her ass was a combination of soft and firm, like no other part of her. I couldn't get enough of feeling it in my hands. I squeezed and pinched her bottom, pulling her pussy against mine. I could feel her pubic hair rub against my own.

Both of us were moaning into each other's mouths. I'm not sure if she felt as I did, but I wanted to make love to her, not just have sex.

I rolled her over so I was on top. I got up on my knees and pulled away, looking down at this beautiful pale skinned redhead. She is gorgeous, not more than any of us, but in this instance, she was all I could see.

Ginger looked up at me, our eyes met and in that moment I'm sure she knew my feelings and smiled. I leant over and kissed her again, working my way down her body with little kisses. Ginger stretched her arms over her head and exposed her entire body to me for my pleasure.

I stopped at her breasts for a moment, licking her nipples, tasting her, smelling her aroma. I was nearly faint with sensory overload. I could smell her musk mixed with her perfume, taste her lightly salty skin seasoned with perspiration.

I moved lower to her belly, kissing her navel and slipping my tongue into her belly button making her moan softly from my touch.

As I approached her red bush I thought to myself how it interesting it smells, the hairs capturing her feminine scent, the scent of a woman. "Why would any woman shave this away?" I thought to myself.

I kissed and nibbled at her labia, then licking up her slit feeling the moisture that was building between her lips. I scooped it up with my tongue and savoured it. Again licking from the bottom up to her clit, scooping as much as I could onto my tongue.

I raised my head and looked up at Ginger as she looked down at me and smiled. I moved up to kiss her mouth, with my mouth filled with her pussy juice. I wanted to share with her the nectar I found so delicious. She accepted my wet kiss with ardour. Our kiss seemed to last an eternity.

When our lips parted, we held each other, my head resting on her shoulder and our arms wrapped around each other. Our hands eventually started moving again, touching each other, slowly building our desire for fulfilment.

"Let's do a 69," Ginger suggested.

I lifted myself up and straddled Ginger's head, lowering my pussy to her lips as I leant forward inhaling her scent as my lips touched her pussy lips. I kissed her lips as she kissed mine. We were loving each other's pussies in sync. As I dipped my tongue into her slit, so did she to mine. It became a dance, I lead and she followed. Tandem Lovers I called it.

As our mouths sought each other out, our pleasures built until we were moaning in a frenzy and our bodies were floundering with pleasure.

Just then, Ginger stiffened under me and pulled my hips down on her so her mouth was jammed into my pussy, sucking my clit as she came. This, of course, pushed me over the edge and I came with her. My pussy spasming on her mouth as her pussy spasmed on mine. Our juices were flowing like an endless river of lust.

When we finally stopped convulsing on each other, I pulled my face away from her pussy. I was covered from ear to ear with her love juices. I think we totally forgot that there were two other people on the bed with us the whole time.

"Oh my god, Ginger, that was simply marvellous. I think I love you," I said

"I feel the same way, double ditto, Jody," replied Ginger. "I love you too."

Right next to us, Bridget and Janet were laying together, seeming to have had just as much fun as their breathing was still somewhat irregular and they were covered with a light sheen of perspiration. Ginger and I, of course, have no clue as to what they did while we were otherwise occupied.

Bridget was first to speak, "I think we all need some refreshments, don't you?"

A loud chorus of "YES" was replied.

We four hopped out of Bridget's bed, naked, we made our way to the kitchen and raided the refrigerator of drink and some snacks. It felt so normal to just hang out together sitting, eating and drinking naked. We all stood around the kitchen island replenishing ourselves without paying any mind to the fact we had no clothes on.

Once we were done, we prepared ourselves for sleep and as Bridget had said, she saved me a place beside her in bed. Being it was a King size bed there was room, albeit limited, for all four of us to cuddle up in.

Bridget was at the end, me next, then Ginger and on the other end, Janet. We laughingly decided that we would all spoon with the one next to us, so Bridget spooned with me, I spooned with Ginger and she spooned with Janet.

"I don't think we are going to get any sleep like this," I said as I held Ginger's body. Her bum pressed into my pubic mound, my thighs pressing her thighs, my arm around her and my hand closed over her breast. Just this much touching was turning me on again. Bridget was doing the same behind me. I could feel her pubic hair on my ass and her thighs pressing against mine. I was surrounded by girl flesh!

"I know what you mean, Jody, I can feel both you and Janet on both sides of me. It's too much to ignore," she said as she too fondled Janet's boobs. "It's so erotic, feeling so much skin all at once. It's sensory overload."

"Okay," I said, "how about we all just close our eyes and experience this awesome feeling for as long as we can without having sex with each other."

"I'm sure we can try, but I doubt it will last very long," said Bridget "I know you girls and you can't be like this for more than 10 minutes without feeling each other up."

We all laughed at that because it was true. We've been doing this for a number of weekends at our sleepovers and we don't ever go to sleep before we've had at least two orgasms each. However we have grown much closer and our relationships have changed from friends to sex partners, to lovers. I truly believe we were all falling in love with each other. All of us.

We lay together just holding each other, feeling the warmth and softness of our skin against skin. Keeping our eyes closed to enhance our other senses, we focused on the sense of touch and smell.

I could feel Bridget's breasts, hips and legs touching my body, her arm draped over my body, her breath on my neck. I could feel her hand resting between my boobs. I could also feel Ginger in front of me, her back against my boobs, her bum against my pubic mound, her legs entwined with mine, mine with Bridget's and Janet's legs in there too. It's a good thing my feet aren't ticklish because it was a tangle of feet and legs down there. I could smell Ginger, her hair, her skin smelled light of baby powder.

After about 10 minutes or so, as Bridget had predicted, our legs started moving, feet touching legs, feet touching other feet. Hands started moving over boobs and nipples being pinched and tweaked. Necks being kissed and ear lobes nibbled on.

Because Bridget was in the rear most position, nobody was stimulating her directly and Janet was just receiving.

"I think we should turn over so we can share the love," I suggested.

We all rolled over facing the other direction so that now Janet was holding Ginger, Ginger holding me and I holding Bridget. It was a lot of giggles getting there but worth it.

I started feeling Bridget's boobs and running my hand over her belly and back up to her nipples. I kissed her neck and licked her ear.

"Oh, Jody, you make me feel so good," Bridget said.

My hand went lower to her fur mound. As I touched her there she lifted her top leg over my legs to open herself up to me. I then was able to slip my fingers into her pussy and bring her moisture out over her clit. She was so wet I had no trouble stroking over her entire pussy and even down to her asshole.

Behind me, Ginger was doing much the same to me. Again, stimulation overload. My body was one huge erogenous zone. I was starting to breath faster and my heart was pounding in my chest. I was bursting with energy that I couldn't contain. Ginger's fingers entered me and all I could think of was I needed to get fucked, right now!

"Someone get that fucking strap on cock and fuck me right fucking now... Please!" I cried out.

"Yea great idea, who's got it?" asked Janet.

"I have it in my bottom drawer," replied Bridget, "let me get it!"

Soon she had it and gave it to me. "Here, Jody, who do you want to do the honours?" asked Bridget.

"Let Ginger put it on and we'll get back in the same positions we were in, only I'll have a cock in my cunt this time," I said with a grin. "We can take turns all night long if you like."

And so it went, Ginger impaled me from behind while I got pleasure touching Bridget in front of me while enjoying the hard pressure of the Impaler filling my pussy and Ginger's hands all over my back, legs and boobs.

"I am so fucking close, Ginger, please don't stop fucking me," I moaned

As I said that, Bridget turned around and started sucking on my nipples and rubbing my clit while Ginger basically continued fucking me and squeezing my ass with both hands.

"Ah, ah, oh my god, I'm cumming! I'm fucking cumming!" I howled out like a banshee.

Ginger was also cumming but not as vocal as I was. Apparently, while she was fucking me, she was benefitting from the pressure on her clit as well as Janet's fondling her big tits and fingering her asshole at the same time as she kissed Ginger's neck and back. Janet is such a giver.

While Ginger and I rested and got our breath back, Bridget and Janet were continuing without us, kissing and feeling each other's bodies. They apparently needed some satisfaction too before we could think of sleeping.

After Ginger and I recovered from our orgasms we all switched places so that Bridget could fuck Janet in the middle and Ginger and I would help out from the sidelines.

"Do you want it from behind like Jody had it, Janet?" asked Bridget, "or do you want to be on top and ride my cock? Maybe doggy style?"

Janet giggled and replied, "Umm, I think I like doggy, Bridget."

Janet got on all fours in the middle of the King bed while Bridget got behind her with the Impaler. (our pet name for the strap-on dildo)

I stopped Bridget and slipped her big cock into my open mouth tasting remnants of my own juices. When she was all slick with my saliva I directed her cock to Janet's waiting pussy.

Janet on all fours waiting impatiently for Bridget to fuck her looked over her shoulder and said, "Come on Bridget, put that cock in my pussy already!"

Bridget pushed forward and buried half her cock in Janet's wet pussy.

"Oh, that's what I need!" cried Janet.

I tapped Ginger and motioned her to help out with me as I slipped under Bridget from behind her facing up. I moved so I was directly under her cock as it went in and out of Janet's pussy. I had a great view of the action and it was so hot.

Ginger was under Janet from the side licking her boobs and nipples Making Janet moan.

I lifted my head up and started eating Janet's pussy while Bridget fucked her from behind. I reached up and fondled Bridget's pussy and asshole too causing her to flinch a little burying her cock deeper into Janet's little cunt.

"Oh... my... god!" cried Janet with each thrust of Bridget's cock.

I was really getting into the two pussies in front of me, one full of cock and the other full of my fingers. While I had my lips and tongue on Janet, my right hand with two fingers in Bridget's pussy, I pressed my index finger of my left hand against Bridget's asshole. I heard her moan louder at that contact and felt her push down as she pumped forward into Janet's pussy. She obviously liked it.

I pressed harder into her ass, then backed off a little and pressed again. Slowly I was relaxing her asshole to the point my finger slipped into the first knuckle.

Bridget moaned when that happened, "Mmmm... Jody, umm oh." Then she pushed her asshole down harder on my hand as she sunk her cock fully into Janet and my finger fully in her ass. I was fully embedded in Bridget, with two fingers deep in her pussy and one finger all the way in her asshole.

Janet screamed as Bridget filled her cunt, "Ohhhh Ohhhh yes... I'm cumming Bridget!" She squirted all over my face! I opened my mouth and took all I could without drowning. My hands were still fucking Bridget as she too came on my hands soaking my arms and chest with her cum.

"Oh fuck, fuck fuck" cried Bridget as she came on my hands.

"That was so fucking awesome," said Janet as she started to calm down.

"Oh yes, that was fucking awesome," replied Bridget when she too could talk.

We caught our breath and decided it was time for a quick shower and maybe some sleep.

(To be continued)

WiccanKemi
WiccanKemi
115 Followers
12