Joe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,689 Followers

Now I'll admit I've been with a lot of women but this was something that I've seen on sex tapes but have never been to one. I decided, what the hell you only live once, and this just might be fun.

They were holding it on a Saturday night so they could draw a bigger crowd. I had a delivery to make on Friday but gave the money to Lesley to buy the tickets. I told her I'd be back through the next day for the party.

"Joe, you do know that I might not be with you most of the evening. You can be with all the women you want. They will be from the age of eighteen to probably seventy. We will have a room to crash in for the night. I just want you to understand that it's a big party."

"I'm a big boy, Lesley. I have no doubt that you'll be rather popular. I'm not the jealous type anymore. I haven't been for years. Whatever happens, happens; it is Vegas after all."

When Lesley and I entered the hotel/casino I couldn't believe how huge it was. The Valentine's Day party was on the second and third floors of the building. On the second floor were slots and other casino games. The band was playing music on the third floor. Both floors had refreshment bars as well as snack tables of food. It was the good stuff, like shrimp and lobster and rare roast beef and good beer and liquor.

I'd never been to a party quite this large. Since I knew that sex was openly allowed at this party, I would have to really pace myself. Lesley was excited when she saw some of her college friends. I told her she wasn't tied to me and go have fun. I would probably see her around later.

I got myself a drink and decided to take a tour of the facilities on the two floors. I found that there was music and dancing on the second floor as well. They had a DJ who played pretty much whatever was requested, and the band upstairs was good. Tables and chairs were set up near the dance floor. On the back wall were couches and chairs.

There was a doorway with an employee of the casino kind of guarding it. I stopped to talk to him and ask about the room and if anyone could go in. He mentioned that the room was set up in cubicles. It was for the guests that might want more privacy when getting intimate.

He was there strictly to give passes to anyone desiring entrance. He mentioned there was twenty-four cubicles in all. After one was used he was to make sure that a maid put new sheets on the bed and cleaned the cubicle. There was a curtain that could be used so no one could see inside the cubicle. He did mention that the third floor had two such rooms.

I was surprised that while I was talking to him, a couple were coming out of the room and handed him their pass. I had to wonder how many times some of these guys could come in a night. I was probably good for a couple at best.

I went to the dance floor and saw Lesley dancing up a storm with her friends. On the next slow song some young guy was dancing with her and his hands were already grabbing her ass. One of her girlfriends came over and asked me to dance. She put her arms around my neck and actually kissed me. I was a bit surprised.

I had my hands on her waist and she pushed them down to her ass. "There, that feels much better, doesn't it?" she said. I couldn't help but squeeze her beautiful ass. Lesley looked over at me and was laughing.

I spent an hour or so with Lesley and her friends. They were all young and pretty good looking. I didn't talk with her male friends much. They were just high testosterone men. There was a lot of groping going on and I guess I was doing my fair share.

It was odd but I don't remember asking any women to dance but I was asked a lot. Many of these women had on wedding rings and I could see men watching me. To say I didn't have a hard on most of the time would be a lie. There wasn't a woman I danced with that I wouldn't have minded fucking.

I was invited to sit in a few booths with women and the men they were with. It was all about sex. Must have been some swingers' club that all agreed to go to the party. I must have finger fucked a half dozen women. I knew I couldn't last much longer before shooting a load. My cock had been in almost a constant state of hardness.

Over in one corner on a couch was an older man, probably in his seventies. On his lap was the most beautiful woman I can remember seeing. Her hair was cut short and she wore a silver sequined dress that fit her hourglass shaped body like a glove. My guess was she was in her early thirties. She had a huge rock on her finger.

The closer I got to the couple I could see her dress was nearly all the way up her thighs and the man was rubbing what seemed to be her bald pussy. They were looking at me so I was going over to say hi when two men sitting in chairs on either side of them stood up. They each had a woman in their lap as well. The guys moved so fast the women almost fell, but they acted like they were used to sudden takeoffs.

The older man told them to sit back down; it was all right. They did sit down and the gorgeous women they were with sat back on their laps. I couldn't stop looking at this man rubbing the bald pussy of this beautiful woman.

The man spoke first. "I'm Marco and this beautiful woman you have been eyeing is my wife Gina. The two men here are, let's say, my close friends."

This man must have been connected. I knew these men had to be his bodyguards. "I'm Joe Harper, pleased to meet you."

"Joe, the reason I wanted you to come over her is Gina wants to have sex with you." I was totally dumbfounded.

Marco went on to say, "Gina is my wife. I brought her over from Italy fourteen years ago when she was eighteen. I know I can't keep up with Gina but she knows if she ever would cheat on me I would send her back to Italy.

"I allow her to have sex with other men, but only if I approve of them and I am there to protect her. If any man tries to take Gina he will pay the price. We have been watching you and Gina said she would like to have sex with you. So, what's your answer?"

"Marco, I don't think there's a man alive that wouldn't want to be with your wife. She's absolutely the most gorgeous woman I've had the pleasure of meeting. How do you propose to do this? Do you want me to get a cubicle?"

"No, we'll do it right here. Gina, help the man out." I was standing in front of them and Gina undid my belt buckle and unzipped my pants. I was a bit embarrassed and had to hold up my pants; thank God we were in the corner.

"Slip your pants down and sit down here on the couch."

I did as I was told. Gina took a condom off the end table and slipped it over my rock hard cock, which was sticking straight up. I couldn't believe this was happening. I watched as she pulled her tight dress up just over her hips. She had the perfect hips and ass, and her pussy was beautiful.

She straddled me with a thigh on each side of me and lowered her beautiful glistening pussy slowly down over my cock. She smiled at me and as she pumped up and down on my cock she leaned over and kissed me. I was hoping that Marco wouldn't mind. "Happy Valentine's Day," she said to me as I felt her have an orgasm.

She didn't stop and I hadn't come yet due to the condom. At that time Lesley came walking over and Gina looked at her and just rested on my hard cock.

"Marco, Gina, this is my friend Lesley," I said. "Lesley, Gina is married to Marco."

"Wow, she's the sexiest woman I've ever seen," replied Lesley.

"You're pretty cute yourself," Mario said to Lesley, as he was rubbing his package. I think watching me and Gina was getting him hard.

Lesley looked down at him rubbing his cock and asked him if he wanted help with that. Without waiting for an answer Lesley undid his belt and zipper and pulled his cock out over his briefs. She started giving him a blowjob.

Gina smiled and started humping me again. It wasn't long before Lesley was able to get Marco hard. She slipped a condom on his cock, pulled his pants down to his knees and after slipping off her panties started riding him.

There we were, Gina riding my cock to a second orgasm and I came hard while holding onto her ass. Marco sat there while Lesley rode his cock. Gina told me she was so happy for him because he doesn't get hard as often as he used to.

Gina let me pull down her dress and see her tits. They were as beautiful as the rest of her body. I squeezed them lightly and then kissed them. Then she pulled her dress back up.

We heard Lesley come. She pushed down hard on Marco and moaned quite loudly. He smiled at her; it wasn't often that a beautiful young woman wanted him just for the sex. His cock was still hard since he had taken a Viagra a while ago. He told Lesley she could get off him now and thanked her.

"But you haven't come yet. It's not right," said Lesley.

Gina looked over at the young Lesley. "You did good for him and I thank you. He's my husband and I will finish him."

She slipped off my lap with my glistening condom covered cock dropping out of her. I took a couple of tissues and took off the condom and cleaned myself off. Lesley had gotten off Marco and was putting her panties back on. She sat on my lap as we watched Gina take the condom off her husband and begin to ride his bare cock.

She reached another orgasm as her husband shot his load into his loving wife. She sat there with his cock buried in her and they kissed. She laid her head against his shoulder. Domestic tranquility, it's wonderful.

Lesley gave me a quick kiss and said she was heading back to her friends. I got up and got ready to leave and Marco handed me his card. "If you or your young friend ever need anything, don't hesitate to call." I thanked him and headed on my way but not before looking back at Gina's beautiful ass.

Chapter 3

I was hungry and stopped at the buffet table and got something to eat. Having sex makes me hungry. I sat back in a comfortable chair and watched the people. It was getting later and the couples seem to be getting more uninhibited. There was a lot of groping and I saw the doorman was very busy handing out passes.

Some couples didn't need the privacy. They were fucking in the booths and I even saw one couple going at it on the dance floor. Leslie waved to me as she and two male friends were getting a pass for one of the cubicles. I had no doubt that she could outlast the two young men she was with. I wasn't jealous and it actually made me laugh.

I decided to go up to the third floor and listen to the band and see what was going on up there. It was about the same kind of action but most people seemed to be in their late thirties, forties and older.

I sat at the bar and watched the people dance and looked at all the groping that was taking place. A good looking blonde, probably in her forties, sat next to me and we began talking about the party. I looked down and her dress had ridden up to almost the top of her thighs.

She saw me looking and put her hand on my thigh and smiled. About that time a man came up to her and kissed her and put his hand between her legs and was gripping her pussy.

He said to her, "Your husband is over there at the table fingering my wife so I thought I would come over her and play with his wife."

She looked at me as she talked to him. "Go ahead Charlie. Finger fuck my pussy. Show this man how good you are. Make me come!"

I watched as he pushed her panties to the side and shoved three fingers up her pussy. I could hear the gushy sound of his fingering her. It only took about three minutes before she came. She smiled at me and gave Charlie a kiss and they headed back to their table.

A couple of minutes later I heard a familiar voice. "Joe! What in the hell are you doing here?" It was Gloria, my ex-sister in law and sometimes bed partner.

I was as surprised to see her as she was to see me. She went to sit on the stool next to me till I stopped her. "Wait Gloria. We better wipe that stool off before you sit down." She could see secretions on the stool. I grabbed some towels off the bar and wiped off the stool.

Gloria sat down and again asked, "What are you doing here?"

"I guess I could ask the same question of you. Since I had a delivery in Vegas, a friend asked me to bring her here. My first time ever here; it's quite a party. Are you with Bill? When did you come to Vegas?"

"I didn't come with Bill. Oh my God! I can't believe this is happening."

"What the hell are you talking about? You still haven't told me how you arrived here or who you're with."

"Remember I told you that since we've been together I don't cheat on Bill except with you, but maybe once a year? Well, this is the one time. This is my third year coming here. I always came with a teacher friend of mine. We already had bought our airplane tickets and for this party. She called me two days ago and said she couldn't make it but I could have her ticket to give to a friend."

"Ok, so you've been here before; so who came with you?"

"Marge," she said. I know I looked really dumbfounded.

"I guess that answers the question if she fucks around," I said.

"No Joe, you've got it all wrong. It's not like that at all. Marge has been in the dumps for two months now since her separation. She needed to get out and forget her problems for a couple of days."

"So you thought bringing her to a sex party was the answer?"

"No, bringing her to Las Vegas so she can have a little fun. Besides this party isn't all sex. Not everyone is here to fuck around. Some just like a wild party and there are a lot of exhibitionists and voyeurs here also. If she wants to get laid, good for her.

"It seems to be ok for you to get laid. Why do you care anyway? She's not your wife. Hell, in a few months she won't be anyone's wife. Look, she's my sister and I care for her. I thought getting away for a couple of days would be good for her."

"...and if she got laid, all the better," I said.

"Joe, she's my sister and I love her. She's been a mess lately; the other day she was even crying for cheating on you and look how long ago that was. She needed to get out and have a little fun. I don't care what you think of her. All she has left is the girls and they are ready to start college."

"You're right. So has she found a sex partner yet tonight?"

Gloria laughed and told me how it was going. "We've been having a good time, both of us. We found a large group of people our age and are sort of hanging with them. Marge loosened up after having a couple of drinks and we've been doing a lot of dancing. She did tell me that some men seem to try and grope a lot and she doesn't really care for that but they were nice enough to put their hands back where they belong.

"I think she has loosened up a lot now. She's not complaining as much. I think it has to do with some of the people on the couch behind our table. It's about like watching a porno movie but in person. Two women about our age seem to be taking on all comers.

"Just watching them, Marge laughed that she never seen so many cocks in her whole life. I have to admit watching the people on the couch has got my juices flowing. I was kidding with Marge and asked her if she wanted a turn on the couch.

"She told me, 'I could never do that in public but I'm about ready to take one of these nicer men back to that room and do something in private'. So I guess she is getting horny."

I was able to see Marge on the dance floor from a distance. Why was it even bothering me to see her dancing with another man? Surely I wasn't jealous. That's when I set out with a plan. "Gloria, I need you to do me a huge favor."

When I told her the plan she called me insane. She said Marge would never speak to her again. She said she had to get back to the table. Just as she was leaving she looked back and said, "I'll do it, as much for Marge as for you."

I stayed back and made sure Marge didn't see me. She was a little tipsy but she was having a good time. I watched as Gloria pulled her aside and showed her two passes to the back room. At first Marge shook her head 'no' but then she looked in deep thought. It looked like she said, "Hell with it" and followed Marge to the back room.

I waited a couple of minutes before following the sisters to the cubicle room. Here was the plan:

Gloria had told Marge that she found the perfect sex partner for her. She knew that Marge would have a little problem starting out with a man she didn't know. She had her lay on the bed and put a blindfold on her. I heard Marge say it was crazy but went along.

It was then that Gloria had Marge put her arms over her head. She put Velcro straps on her wrists before Marge could figure out was going on.

"What the hell are you doing Gloria? I don't want to be tied down. Let me up."

"Marge, the man I chose for you will untie you. I promise with God as my witness you will not be hurt in anyway. Please just go along with me this one time."

Marge was a little aggravated but told Gloria, "After this I want to go back to our room. I wasn't expecting to have some kind of kinky sex."

"It isn't kinky and you'll love it. If you want to return to or room afterwards so be it. Just so you know I'm going to another cubicle with Tom. We'll meet back at our table. I love you Marge and hope you enjoy the surprise."

"What surprise? I thought you had picked out Tom for me to be with. Who is he Gloria?"

"You'll find out soon enough. Have fun Sis."

I gave the so-called gatekeeper my pass to cubicle number seven. There lay Marge in a blindfold and with Velcro wrist straps. If a person tried hard enough they could pull out of the straps.

I introduced myself as Allen. I had no idea if there was an Allen in the group she was with but it was my middle name. I spoke in a whisper, hoping Marge wouldn't recognize my voice. Between all the moans and groans coming out of the room plus the music in the background I figured Marge wouldn't recognize my voice.

I began by unbuttoning her blouse. "You're suppose to untie me," said Marge.

"I will in a little while, I promise, but right now I want you to just feel the sensations." I opened her blouse. She looked so sexy lying there with just her bra on. It had a front clasp on it and I undid it.

"What are you doing?" asked Marge.

I didn't answer but began sucking on her nipples the way I used to so many years ago. I went from one breast to the other. Sucking on one and gently squeezing the other. Marge never liked her breasts to be groped but massaged; that's what I did.

"God, who are you? That feels so good." Marge was moaning as I took my time and sucked on her breasts. "I really shouldn't be here."

I got off the bed and slowly lifted her skirt. I smiled to myself when I saw she had worn pantyhose. Not something you usually wear to a swingers' party. I reached under her skirt and slowly pulled down her pantyhose.

"What are you doing? Wait! Untie me, I want to see who you are." She sounded a bit nervous.

I had to keep whispering so she couldn't make out my voice. "Don't worry pretty lady. I promise to be gentle; I would never hurt you. I promise I'll undo the straps in a few minutes. Please just lay back and enjoy it."

I reached back under her skirt and slipped off her panties. I saw her pussy. Her mound was dark and she had it nicely trimmed. It was the way I always liked it. I spread her legs and put my mouth on her pussy.

I must have struck a nerve. She began to moan as I sucked on her lips. I spread her pussy with my fingers and began darting my tongue in and out of her. "Oh God, what are you doing to me? It's been so long since a man ate my pussy. It feels so good but seems so wrong."

I pulled back and rubbed my face in her mound. I kept doing it because I remember she always loved it. I dropped back down and started licking her nub. I worked on her pussy for a good ten minutes and she got so wet.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,689 Followers