Joe & Karen Ch. 03

Story Info
Karen tells Joe about her hot afternoon with Ray and Christy.
3.7k words
4.35
58.6k
10
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe & Karen Ch. 3: A Not So Unpleasant Betrayal

I came home late one warm summer evening after working a long swing shift. When I went inside my apartment I found my wife Karen curled up on the couch with a glass of wine and a book as usual. She had a troubled look on her face and I asked her if anything was wrong. She said "no" but I could tell something was eating at her.

I jumped in the shower and wondered what the problem was. Maybe she had a problem with her job. Money was a bit tight and through a friend of a friend Karen had picked up a home daycare job. She babysat a two year-old girl at our apartment about four days a week. Christy, the girl's mother, would usually drop her child off at our apartment on her way to work and pick her up on the way home. Christy's husband Ray owned his own exterminating business and was driving around most of the day.

I had previously met Ray and Christy and found them to be very nice people. Ray was a fairly attractive man in his mid-thirties. He was about 5'-7" with brown hair and a medium build. Christy was a pretty blonde, about the same age and height as Ray, with a thin build and small but perky tits. I had seen Christy drop her daughter off on the way to work a couple times and when she dressed up she was a real knockout.

I got out of the shower still wondering what could be wrong with Karen. After throwing on a t-shirt and shorts I went back to the living room and again asked Karen what the matter was. I told her I could tell that something was wrong and wouldn't take "no" for an answer. Karen put her book down and said she had something to tell me but was unsure how I would react. She made me promise I wouldn't get angry before she would tell me what was wrong. I promised and braced for the worst news possible.

Karen said that sometimes she goes over to Christy's house and baby-sits Christy's daughter there. She has a nice house with a big backyard and a pool. Christy's daughter has more toys to play with at her own home and sometimes Karen likes to get out of the apartment so she goes there to baby-sit as a change of pace. That morning Karen was supposed to go to Christy's to do the daycare but when she got there she found Christy was not dressed for work.

Christy had forgotten to call and tell Karen she had switched a shift with a coworker and didn't need her today. Since Karen was already at Christy's house she invited her to hang out anyway. Karen usually didn't get much adult interaction during the day so she took Christy up on her offer. The two of them played with Christy's daughter and after lunch she went down for her nap. It was a hot day so Christy suggested they go for a swim.

Karen told her it sounded like a good idea but she hadn't brought a bathing suit and Christy's suits would definitely not fit her. Christy told Karen she didn't need a suit, telling her that she and Ray often went skinnydipping in the pool. The walls that around their backyard are very tall and none of their neighbors have a two-story house. After mulling it over Karen went along with the idea because a dip in the pool sounded refreshing.

Karen told me as she and Christy were taking their clothes off by the pool she thought she saw Christy checking her out in the corner of her eye. Her suspicions were confirmed when Christy told Karen she had "great boobs." She went on to say that she never realized how large they were because Karen usually wears fairly conservative clothes. Christy said Ray was a breast man but she doesn't have much to offer in that department. Karen told me Christy's comments were "a little more than she needed to know" and made her a little uneasy but she caught herself sneaking a peek at Christy's bare breasts to compare just the same.

"Is she a real blonde," I asked jokingly and Karen slapped my leg. "You're not helping, this is hard," snapped Karen. "Yes she is, but let me finish." Feeling properly scolded I shut up. She said they jumped in the pool and the cool water felt wonderful on her skin. She mentioned what a different sensation it was swimming nude compared to swimming in a bathing suit. Recalling the few times I had skinnydipped, I agreed.

When the girls got out of the water they kicked back on a couple lounge chairs next to the pool. Feeling the warm sun on her skin reminded Karen of how easily she burns and she asked Christy for some sunscreen. Christy had forgotten about sunscreen too and, with both of them being fair-skinned, they would have been burnt to a crisp before long without it. Christy went inside and returned with a bottle of sunscreen, saying, "You do me and I'll do you."

Christy handed Karen the bottle of lotion and laid down on her stomach on her lounge chair. Karen sat down on the edge of Christy's chair and squirted quite a bit of lotion out over Christy's back. She smoothed the lotion over Christy's back and sides and spread it down towards her butt. Christy told Karen to be sure to get her butt because it doesn't usually get sun. Her back had plenty of lotion left and Karen smeared it over Christy's white cheeks. Karen said she was getting aroused as she smeared the lotion over Christy's naked body, especially her butt. Karen then moved down and squirted the lotion up and down Christy's legs. Christy spread them a little to allow Karen's hands better access to the insides as she worked her hands around Christy's thighs.

Karen said she didn't know if what she was doing was having the same effect on Christy, but she was getting more and more aroused as she went along. Needless to say, hearing Karen's account of the events from that afternoon was also having an effect on me. I was picturing all this in my head as she spoke and was sporting serious wood in my shorts. I did a good job hiding with my hands sitting in my lap.

Karen stopped the story at this point and qualified what came next, saying that she loves me dearly and in no way does she consider herself a lesbian. She went on to say that the night Peri had come to our apartment had opened her mind up to a different way of seeing things. Her first experience with another woman was such a wonderful and sensual thing that she began looking at Christy in a different light as she applied the lotion to her nude body.

Karen went on to say that with Christy's legs parted slightly like they were she took the opportunity to sneak a peek at Christy's pussy. As Karen massaged her way up Christy's thighs she dropped her head down a little to get a better look. Karen spread Christy's butt cheeks and upper thighs as she slid her hands between them and peered in. Karen said she could see that Christy's light pink lips were shaved bare and slightly parted. Karen said she had to fight the urge to bury her face in Christy's pussy right then and there.

Attempting to compose herself, Karen took her hands away from Christy's legs and sat up straight. She tried to tell Christy, "You're done," in as normal a voice as possible but it got stuck in her throat and came out sounding like Peter Brady. She cleared her throat and said, "Excuse me, got something in my throat. You're done." Karen gave the lotion to Christy and switched places with her. Karen said she was surprised by what happened next. Instead of sitting down on the edge of the chair, Christy stepped over Karen and sat down on her butt.

Christy squirts lotion over Karen's body and begins to cover her back with it. Karen can feel Christy's neatly-trimmed pubic patch rub against her skin every time she leans forward to apply the lotion. Christy works it around Karen's neck and shoulders, then down to Karen's sides. Karen said Christy appeared to linger around her breasts, the sides of which were jutting out from underneath, but that it may have just been her imagination because she enjoyed it when Christy was running her hands over them. She said that, combined with Christy's pussy rubbing against her back, had her positively dripping wet.

Just then Karen heard a noise inside the house. She realized to her shock that Ray had probably come home. Karen was facing away from the door that leads out to the pool so she couldn't see anything but she heard the back door open when Ray came out. Ray said a couple clients cancelled on him and since it was a warm day he decided to just come home and go for a swim. Karen said her face must have been beet-red. Her clothes were too far away to retrieve.

The only consolation she took was the fact that she was lying on her stomach and Ray could only see her naked butt, which Christy had made visible by getting up to kiss Ray. Karen didn't say a word, she just laid there hoping she could turn was invisible. Christy told Ray she was putting sunscreen on Karen when he came home and asked him if he wanted to help. Ray, of course, was more than happy to get his hands on my wife's naked body and he came over to the lounge chair.

Karen said she hadn't turned around to look at Ray yet but she could tell by the rustling of clothes that he was taking his off. Karen said as she heard Ray moving closer she peeked back over her shoulder and caught a glimpse of his nude body. She could see his flaccid dick sway as he stepped to the foot of the lounge chair. She then turned her gaze back to the front. Christy went back to work applying lotion to Karen's upper body and Ray squirted the lotion over her legs.

Any embarrassment Karen said she had felt when Ray first arrived had disappeared. She was enjoying the four slick hands running over her naked body. She found herself spreading her legs slightly for Ray the way Christy had done for her. Christy slides her hands down Karen's back to her butt and massages the lotion over her cheeks. As she worked on the top of my wife's naked butt, her husband slid his hands up her inner thighs and was massaging it from below.

Karen said just as she had peeked at Christy's slit, she was sure that Ray got an eyeful of her pussy when he spread her open while he massaged her ass and thighs. All this only served to make Karen hotter. The flame that started with Christy had turned into a four-alarm fire at the hands of Christy and Ray.

Ray asked, "Did you do the front yet," and Christy answered, "Nope." Karen said that in her aroused state she didn't need any coaxing. She rolled over, exposing her naked body to the first man other than me since we had been together. Karen said that was the first time she got a good look at Ray's erect cock. Being a typical man, insecure in his penis size, I asked if it was bigger than mine. Karen said Ray's was thicker than mine but mine was longer. I could live with that.

Karen continued, saying that Christy squirted lotion over her breasts and stomach and handed the bottle to Ray who applied it to her legs. Christy smeared the lotion over Karen's breasts, focusing on her stiff nipples, as Ray slowly made his way up her legs. She said by the time Ray reached her upper thighs she was aching for him to touch her wet pussy but Ray took his time. He ran his hands up her thighs, his fingers spread out with his thumbs on Karen's inner thighs. When Ray reached the top his thumbs rubbed the outer edges of Karen's pussy, massaged her there briefly, then he slid them back down.

She said she was practically squirming under their touch. Christy began tugging on her nipples and rolling them between her fingers as Ray made another couple passes to the edge of Karen's pussy. The next time up Ray gave Karen what she wanted. He moved a hand between her legs and ran his fingers over her wet slit. He could feel how wet she was and said, "I think Karen's enjoying this," to Christy.

With that Karen said Ray began thumbing her clit with one hand from above as he probed her slit with the fingers of his other hand. Christy than began sucking on Karen's breasts as Ray moved between her legs. Karen spread her legs for Ray and he buried his face in her pussy. He runs his tongue in, over, and around her slit and flicks her stiff clit for good measure. By now Christy is sucking hard on Karen's nipples and Karen responds by playing with Christy's firm tits.

Karen said at that point Ray pulled away from her pussy and, although Christy blocked her view, she could feel Ray's legs brush against hers as he moved up between them. She knew she was going to be taking another man's cock inside her pussy and she wanted it badly. She said Ray rubbed the swollen head of his dick up and down her slit, coating it with her juices and the lotion. He then put the tip up to her opening and slowly pushed his thick cock inside. As Ray was feeding my wife his cock, Christy stood up and straddled Karen's face. "Will you lick my pussy while my husband fucks you," she asks as she lowers her sex down onto Karen's mouth.

Needless to say Karen had no problem with that request and ate Christy out with vigor while Ray pounded away on her pussy. Christy squirmed on Karen's face as she was tongued and watched as Ray slid his big cock in and out of their babysitter. Karen said she latched onto Christy's clit and began sucking it for all she was worth as Ray brought her legs up to his chest. He forcefully shoved his thick meat deeper and deeper inside Karen. She said she could feel his balls slapping against her ass as he fucked her. Christy shuddered and shook as Karen ate her to orgasm.

Christy got up and moved away as he husband continued to fuck my wife. Karen said Ray slowed his pace and began thumbing her clit as he was slid his thick cock in and out of her. She said at that point it was almost like Ray became a different person. He started to talk dirty to her and she said she totally lost control of herself. She said it was almost like she was under a spell. She was so far gone she would say or do anything he wanted her to.

Karen said the dialog went something like this:

Ray: "Do you like that Karen? Do you like it when I fuck you nice and slow?"

Karen: "Ooooh yesss."

Ray: (picking up his pace) "Or do you want me to fuck you hard?"

Karen: "Yessss!

Ray: "Tell me how you want it, Karen. Tell me how you want me to fuck you."

Karen: "Fuck me, Ray. Fuck me hard."

Ray: "Tell me how good it feels. Tell me how good my big cock feels inside you."

Karen: "Oh it feels so big, Ray. Stick that big cock in my pussy. Oh yeah, fuck me Ray, fuck me."

Ray: "Tell me you'll let me fuck you whenever I want. Tell me I can come by your place and fuck you

whenever I want to."

Karen: "Oh yesss. Fuck me. You can fuck me anytime you want, Ray. Oh God yes, fuck me. Your cock

feels so good inside me. Don't stop fucking me."

With that Karen said she came with an intense orgasm. All the dirty talk combined with Ray's working on her clit while he pounded his thick cock into her made her cum stronger than she could recall in recent memory. After she came, Karen said Ray got up and stood next to the lounge chair. He continued to talk to her forcefully, treating her like she was hit little whore. Karen said Ray then told her to sit up and suck his dick. Once she was upright Ray stuck his hard cock in her face and began talking again.

"Lick it, Karen," he told her. "Run your tongue over my cock." Karen said she gladly began licking Ray's dick as he commanded her to. "Do you want to suck my cock, Karen," Ray continued, "Tell me how bad you want it." As Karen stroked his saliva-coated rod she moaned, "Oh I want to take your big cock in my mouth and suck it. Your cock tastes so good. I wanna make you cum like you made me cum." Karen said she took Ray's cock in her mouth and began sucking on it hungrily.

Ray began thrusting his hips, fucking my wife's mouth and said, "Do you like that? Do you like it when I fuck your mouth, just like I fucked your pussy?" Karen said all she could do was moan as he thrust his dick in and out of her mouth. "Tell me you'll suck my cock whenever I want you to, Karen. Tell me how much you want to suck my cock."

With that she wrapped her hand around Ray's cock and pulled her mouth away. He continued to thrust his slick cock into her fist as she moaned, "Oh yes, Ray. I love sucking your big cock. Shove that thing in my mouth. I'll suck it whenever you want me to." Karen said she again swallowed Ray's pole and went back to hungrily sucking it as she stroked his shaft.

Ray then reached down and grabbed the suntan lotion and grabbed Karen's free hand. He squirted lotion out onto her fingers and told her to smear it on his balls. Karen began massaging Ray's sac as she continued to worked on his dick. Ray then told Karen to rub his asshole. Karen said without hesitation she slid her lotion-coated finger back to Ray's asshole and began running her finger over it.

She said Ray really liked that and he began to moan, "Oooh yeah, baby," as she sucked him and rubbed his ass. "Stick your finger in, Karen, stick it in my ass," Ray moaned and she obliged. Ray began thrusting his hips again and called out, "Oh yeah, Karen, make me cum baby. Make me cum in your mouth. You want me to cum in your mouth don't you?" With her mouth full of Ray's cock she said she could only mumble, "Mmm, hmm," in agreement. I knew Karen must have been as gone as she said she was earlier for her to be doing that. She wasn't real fond of me cumming in her mouth and didn't take a load there very often, and she would never go near my asshole during sex.

Karen said she could feel Ray's cock grow in her mouth as his body stiffened and he shot his cum into the back of her throat. She said he seemed to keep cumming and cumming as she pumped his shaft. He came so much that some of it dribbled out from the corner of Karen's mouth. Karen said after she had sucked Ray dry she pulled away he wiped up the cum that had dribbled down out of her mouth with his fingers. He offered his fingers up to her lips and told her to lick it off them and she did.

Ray then stood Karen up and kissed her deeply as he pressed his naked body against hers. While Ray was fucking Karen she never noticed that Christy had slipped away inside the house. Unbeknownst to Karen she went inside and got a video camera. Karen said when she looked up after breaking her embrace with Ray she saw Christy standing nearby filming them.

Karen began to cry as she finished her story. She apologized for having been unfaithful and begged me to forgive her. I consoled her by saying everything was okay. I reminded Karen that watching her get fucked by another guy is one of my fantasies, I just wasn't there to see it(although it felt like I was as Karen gave me the play-by-play). My comments didn't help and she continued to cry.

I asked her why she was still crying and she said part of the reason she was hesitant to tell me about the days events was because she was embarrassed. She was normally so in control. She felt ashamed because with Ray she had turned into "a slut." She said, "It's like I was his little sex slave to be ordered around. To be made to do whatever he wanted me to, and I did it willingly." I shrugged it off as just a heat of the moment thing but she said there was something more to it. She said she liked it.

I told her how much her story had turned me on and pulled down the front of my shorts to prove it. I placed her hand on my aching member and told her I had no problem with what she told me. I said it was the hottest thing I had ever heard and that I loved her very much. I was so worked up that after only a few strokes from Karen's hand my cock shot a stream of cum out. She was as surprised as I was and quickly dropped to her knees to take the rest of my load into her mouth. After she sucked me off completely we headed to the bedroom and we made love for the rest of the night.