Joe & Karen Ch. 04

Story Info
Ray drops in on Karen
2.8k words
4.24
57.4k
9
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe & Karen Ch. 4: Ray Drops In

I wasn't told of the events depicted in this story until about a year after they occurred. This time I am not writing in the context of hearing the story from Karen. I took what she said to me and put it in the form of a story. It happened about a week after Karen had gone swimming over at Ray and Christy's house. She had just put their daughter down for a nap at the usual time. She sat down on our couch with the book she was reading at the time and settled in to do some relaxing.

After Karen had read for a short time someone knocked on our front door. She went to the door and looked through the peephole and was surprised to see it was Ray standing on our doorstep. She invited him in and told him to keep it down because his daughter was sleeping. Ray said he was in the area and didn't have another appointment for a while. It was a hot day so he thought he'd stop in to get out of the heat and maybe even get a cold drink.

Karen said, "No problem, I was just reading. Iced tea okay with you?" "That'd be great," answered Ray. Karen went to fix the drinks and Ray followed her into the kitchen. After Karen put ice in their glasses she went to the refrigerator for the iced tea pitcher. As she poured the iced tea into the glasses Ray came up behind her. He moved in close and put his hands on her waist as he began to whisper in her ear. "The drink was only the secondary reason I stopped by. You know why I'm here. Remember our agreement?"

Karen knew exactly what agreement Ray was talking about. "That was just dirty talk in the heat of passion," she stammered. "I don't think so," he responded. She continued her denial with, "It was just stuff I said to get you off, I didn't mean it." "Didn't you," he shot back. They both knew she was lying. Ray continued, "I don't think you're being honest with yourself, Karen." She was frozen in place. She knew Ray was right. His hot breath on her neck was giving her chills.

For some unknown reason Ray had a kind of Svengali-esque power over Karen after their encounter by the pool. He went on, whispering, "You can't tell me you don't want me to run my hands over your nude body like I did by the pool last week." As he spoke he slid his hands down Karen's sides and over her bare legs. He moved them back up, sliding her short cotton skirt up as he went. "I don't," Karen protested meekly. She could feel Ray's erection digging into her back as he pressed against her. Ray ran his hands up to her panties and slipped one in the side. When Ray ran his fingers along Karen's slit he found she was quite wet already. "Your mouth says no, but your pussy is screaming yes," he said as he rubbed her pussy.

Karen gave one last ditch effort to prevent what deep in her heart she knew was inevitable. She pulled Ray's hand out of her panties and pushed him away slightly with her back, saying, "No Ray. We can't do this. The other day was great, but this is different. I'll tell Christy about this if you don't leave now." Ray took her hand and brought it behind her back, placing it on his hard cock, which he had quickly whipped out of his pants as Karen was protesting.

"Christy knows I'm here. If you can honestly tell me you don't want to feel this inside you I'll leave," whispered Ray. All resistance in Karen faded. She was putty in Ray's hands. Without a word she instinctively began stroking his erection. Ray began kissing Karen's neck as he moved his hands up to her breasts. He massaged her bra-less mounds through her tank top, enjoying the feel of her large breasts for the first time. Karen continued to pump his cock as he slid his hands inside her tank top and massaged her bare breasts.

Karen's breathing quickened as Ray continued to work on her. As Ray continued to massage Karen's breast with one hand he moved the other under her skirt. He slipped his hand inside her panties again and rubbed his thick fingers between her wet lips. He covered his fingers with Karen's juices and brought his hand to her mouth. "Taste yourself on my fingers," ordered Ray and she hungrily licked his fingers, taking them in her mouth and sucking them clean one by one.

When she was done Ray pulled her back a couple feet from the counter and bent her over. He then moved his hand under her skirt and grabbed a hold of her panties. Ray yanked hard, forcing the thin strips of fabric on the sides to rip, and tore them from Karen's body. He tossed Karen's panties aside and moved the head of his hard dick up to her parted lips. Karen let out a gasp as Ray shoved his thick cock inside her with one thrust.

Ray reached around and massaged Karen's tits inside her shirt as he rammed his dick inside her pussy forcefully. He began to talk dirty to her in a hushed voice so as not to wake up his daughter. "You've been fantasizing about this since the other day haven't you? You've been wondering if you were going to get to feel my hard cock inside your pussy again, haven't you?" Ray was right.

During the days that followed her encounter by the pool Karen would often find herself drifting off as she read her book. She would replay the events of the threesome in her mind and get very aroused. If she was alone when this happened she would masturbate as she fantasized about Ray and Christy. One of the days she went as far as getting a cucumber out of the refrigerator to simulate Ray's cock. Karen shoved the cucumber in and out of her pussy as she rubbed her clit and came much harder than when she just rubbed her clit.

Karen didn't answer right away so Ray took his hands off her breasts, pulled his cock out, and stepped back, saying, "I take your silence as a 'no.' If you want me to stop..." She then answered Ray, breathlessly, desperately, "No, Ray, don't stop. Yes, I wanted to feel your big cock inside me again. I thought about it all the time. Fuck me, Ray. Fuck me."

He slid his cock back inside Karen's pussy but went slower this time. Here's Ray, fucking my wife in my kitchen, and he's even got her begging for him to do it! He moves his mouth back to Karen's ear and whispers, "I knew you didn't want me to stop. We're gonna take our time today. We have at least a couple hours until my daughter wakes up." Ray pulls out of Karen's pussy again and leads her to our bedroom.

Once there he again moves up behind Karen. He pulls her tank top off over her head then removes her skirt. He quickly takes his own shirt off and slips out of his pants. Ray comes up behind Karen and kisses her neck as he places a hand on one of her naked breasts and the other between her legs. He licks and kisses her ear, giving her chills down her spine, and whispers, "I'm going to fuck you in your bed. The same bed your husband fucks you in." "I don't care where you fuck me, Ray. I just want you to fuck me. Fuck me with your fat cock."

As he had done before, Ray turned Karen into his own little whore, one who would do anything he wanted. Ray led her to the bed and had her lay on her back. He moved on top of her and kissed her deeply, then moved down to her breasts. He took his time, licking, sucking, and nibbling on them for a good long while. "God I love your big tits. I wanted to do this the first time I saw you," he panted as he devoured my wife's boobs. Karen's heaving breasts were completely coated with Ray's saliva by the time he finished working on them.

Ray moved down between Karen's legs and began kissing her inner thighs. He kissed and licked all around Karen's wet slit but never touched her there. "Talk to me Karen," he said, "Tell me what you want me to do." "Lick my pussy, Ray. Eat me, make me cum with your mouth," moaned Karen. Ray buried his face in her crotch and ate her out with reckless abandon. He devoured her pussy like a starving man eating the first food he comes upon in a week. Ray makes Karen cum quickly then moves onto his side down by Karen's hips. He lifts Karen's leg and slides his cock in her pussy and rests her leg across his body. He then fucks her in what I would call a "sideways spooning" position as he rubs her clit.

Karen moans, "Oh yeah, Ray, give it to me. Fuck me hard," as he shoves his rod into her. He brings Karen to another orgasm as he fucks her and rubs her clit. As Karen's orgasm fades she's still extremely worked up and ready for more. Ray then reaches over and grabs the bottle of baby oil that's siting on our nightstand and moves to the middle of the bed. He sits up at the head of the bed, his back propped up with pillows, and tells Karen to move between his legs.

Karen obeys and he then tells her to hold out her hands. When she does he squirts oil out onto her palms and tells her to jack his cock. She reaches down and smears the oil over his shaft as she strokes it. Karen watches the swollen head of Ray's cock disappear and reemerge from her fists as she pumps his thick pole with both hands. He begins to thrust his hips as she works him, fucking her slick fists with his cock. "Do you like how my big cock feels Karen," he asks. "Oh yes, your slippery cock feels so good in my hands. I love the feel of your dick sliding in and out of my fists." "Do you want to ride it?" "Oh yeah," she cooed in response.

She moved up and straddled Ray's hips, then she lowered herself down onto his dick. Since Ray was sitting propped up by pillows, they were face to face as she began sliding up and down on his pole. Ray took the baby oil and poured a copious amount over Karen's large breasts. He ran his hands over her tits, covering them with the oil completely. Karen ground down onto Ray's cock and rode him for all she was worth but Ray was focusing on her boobs.

As Christy had told Karen by the pool, Ray is a breast man. He didn't get the chance to work on Karen's tits by the pool because Christy was doing Karen's upper body. This day he was getting his opportunity and he was making the most of it. He had practically devoured them when they first came into the bedroom and now he was caressing Karen's slippery mounds and loving it. Ray played with her nipples and thrust his pole up into Karen's pussy, meeting her movement as she came down. He began tugging on Karen's nipples and again started talking to her. "You like that?" "Yes. Play with my tits while I ride your big cock. Oh, yeah, you feel so big inside me, ohhh," she answered.

Karen stopped bouncing up and down and began to grind back and forth on Ray, rubbing her clit against his pelvic area. Ray then took his hands away from Karen's tits and moved them down to her ass. He grabbed her butt cheeks and squeezed them as he ground his pelvis up against her. As Karen worked herself closer to another orgasm Ray reached around and ran his oil-covered fingers up and down her crack. He slipped a finger inside Karen's ass, sending her over the edge. She moaned, "Yes...oh, yes...," as she convulsed and came.

When Karen's orgasm was done Ray leaned forward and guided eased her onto her back. He pulled out of her pussy and moved up to straddle her chest. "Push them together. I'm gonna fuck those beautiful tits of yours," Ray commanded and Karen squeezed them together. Ray pushed his cock between Karen's slick mounds and began thrusting. Karen could see the head of Ray's dick peek out from between her breasts, then disappear into her cleavage as he slid his member in and out. To coax his cum out Karen began talking without being prompted to. "Yeah. Fuck my tits, Ray. Shove that big cock between them. It feels so good sliding between my tits."

Ray picked up the pace of his thrusts and knew he was close to cumming. He put his hands over Karen's hands and pushed her tits together harder as he thrust in and out. Ray came with a groan, giving Karen a pearl necklace as he shot his load. Once he was done cumming he fell beside Karen on the bed and they both just laid there in silence. Ray broke the ice, saying they should get cleaned up before his daughter awoke from her nap. They jumped in the shower, soaped each other up, and then rinsed off. Ray bent Karen over in the shower and fucked her one last time. As he rammed his dick in my wife and was nearing his second orgasm of the afternoon he announced, "I'm gonna cum." Karen moaned, "Cum inside me, Ray. Fill my pussy with your cum."

He shot his load inside Karen's pussy and the two of them embraced under the streaming water of the shower. After drying off, they put their clothes back on and Ray downed the iced tea Karen had poured for him earlier. He picked Karen's torn panties up off the kitchen floor and stuffed them in his pocket, keeping them as a trophy or souvenir of the day's conquest. He was then off on his way to his next appointment. A little later in the day, after Ray's daughter had awakened from her nap, Karen heard a beeping noise coming from the bedroom. She found Ray's pager on the bedroom floor.

The number showing on the pager was Christy's work number. Karen then called Christy at work to tell her that Ray had left his pager at our apartment. Christy said she had talked to Ray about an hour ago and he said he had to get more supplies downtown, which is quite a ways away, and that he was booked solid for the rest of the day. He told her he probably wouldn't be able to call her and would see her at home that evening. Ray was caught in a lie on both ends.

Karen was pissed off at Ray now and she told Christy that Ray said she knew he was coming to the apartment. Since Ray didn't have his pager Christy couldn't get a hold of him so she just stewed for the rest of her workday. When she went to pick her daughter up Karen confessed about having slept with Ray again. Karen apologized and said that the encounter by the pool with the two of them was so erotic she had thought about it a lot since then. Ray came on to her and, although she tried to push him away, she wound up giving in. She again told Christy that Ray said she knew he was at the apartment, making her believe Christy was okay with the fact that he was coming by to sleep with her again.

Christy forgave Karen, saying she knows how persuasive Ray can be. She was just mad at Ray. She liked a little spice in their sex life from time to time. It was one thing to have a threesome, but to go and sleep with the third party without her was not okay. Karen later asked Christy what happened when Ray got home. She said she had asked how his afternoon went and he said he worked all afternoon, going job to job, without a break. Christy then tossed him his pager, telling him he left it at our apartment. CAUGHT! Needless to say, Ray didn't come by for any more "visits."