Joe & Leese

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't long though before Leese was on all fours and holding his penis in her hands. She began to lick their mixed taste from his limp member like it was a lollipop. Soon it was hardening in her hands again.

"Looks like someone wants to come out and play again." she chuckled, before taking the full length in her mouth again.

"He doesn't always know what's best, but I like the way he thinks sometimes." Joe said as she sat up.

He stood and walked to the ensuite and chugged a glass of water, before refilling the glass and walking it back over to his waiting wife. Her hair, wet with sweat, hung heavy down her back. Having given her the glass, he walked over to the nightstand and took out a cockring that he placed at the base of his dick and turned back to Leese. She too chugged the glass and handed it to Joe, who threw it over his shoulder without a care.

Joe climbed back on the bed and kneeled in front of her. Without a word, she turned her back to him and bent over. With a groan, he leaned against her, wrapped his arm around her waist and started rubbing her pussy. With his other hand he began to quickly finger her. Juices were soon running down his wrist as he made his wife cum yet again from his vigorous finger fucking. He licked his hand and then lined up behind her, placing the head of his cock against her wet pussy. He eased into her and began to steadily pick up the speed, his cock pushing in and out of her, faster and faster.

Soon, Leese and Joe were both moaning with his every thrust into her. It was like something snapped in both of them. This wasn't the gentle and thorough lovemaking from earlier. This was primal and animalistic. Joe grabbed her by the shoulders and used the extra leverage to slam home faster and deeper. A slapping sound joining their tandem grunting, both increasing in volume as the noises they made became more strained. Joe took his right hand and grabbed a handful of her hair, with a twist of his wrist he tightened his grip and began to slowly pull back.

"You like that?" Joe barked.

"Yes. Oh. God. Yes. Yes. Yes." Leese managed a word with each thrust ,"Ohhh. Fuck me harder." she moaned.

Joe pulled harder on her hair, forcing her head back while increasing his speed. He kept up this pace for awhile before letting go of her hair and pulling out. He stood into a sort of squat and reentered from this new angle. He was surprised that he wasn't slipping out with every thrust, considering how wet she was. Both of their legs were drenched and the sheets were long since soaked through.

He started to piston in and out again. This time, instead of pulling back on her shoulders he pushed down, forcing her face down into the bedding. With one hand on the back of her neck, he reached around and started to pinch her nipples with the other. Her moans and groans changed pitch and climbed higher with each timed thrust, but never wavered. With the new attention to her breasts and Leese constantly rubbing on her clit, it wasn't long before a screaming climax came over her. Joe spun her onto her back and put both hands on her chest, while each thrust made his hands slide across her sweat slicked skin.

Caught up in his animalistic fucking, Joe quickly straddled Leese's chest and rubbed the full length of his cock between her tits. Leese reached up and squeezed them together. She leaned her head forward and licked the throbbing head everytime he thrust it between her large breasts. With a grunt, Joe reached down and pulled off the cockring. It was only a few more stabs after that before he came like a pornstar. Rope after rope splashed across her tits and face. Joe groaned and pushed himself between her breasts and pumped up and down, milking every last drop out on her chest.

They lay there beside each other completely exhausted until Leese quit quivering.

"Oh my god." She said finally, "That was like honeymoon sex."

"I know, it was amazing," Joe answered as he propped himself up on one arm and look at his beautiful wife, covered in sweat and both of their juices. "Now get showered and dressed, we have to go hang out with your family at the cabin."

"Oh my God, how am I supposed to stay awake after that?" Leese asked as she stood up and walked toward the bathroom.

"I'll drive and you take a nap?" Joe offered.

"Sounds good." she said as she leaned against the door frame and scraped some of his cum off her tits with her finger, tilted her head back and swallowed it as the thickening cum fell from her finger in heavy drops.

"Oh my God woman, you're going to make me hard again." he said, watching her.

"So?" she shrugged as she turned to walk into the ensuite, "I can finish you off in the shower."

Joe leapt to his feet and followed his wife into the bathroom and closed the door.

Leese opened the glass door to the large walk in shower and led the way in, turning on both shower heads and turning around as Joe stepped in and closed it. Leese stretched as the hot water washed over her, her hair growing even longer and heavier as it got wet. Joe turned and looked at his wife under the water, her tan skin standing out against the white tiled walls as she turned slowly with her closed eyes pointed skyward washing her face. His dick continued to stiffen in appreciation of her form.

Joe stepped closer and hugged her from behind, his erection pressed between them. As he wrapped his arms around her he leaned down and kissed her on the top of her head. Leese reached back and took hold of his cock with one hand and spread her ass cheeks with the other before taking a step back and nestling it between her cheeks like a hotdog in an over sized bun. With his arms still around her, she started to bend her knees slightly and then straightening them, his cock slowly sliding up and down her ass. Joe sighed with a smile as he slowly fucked his wife's ass. Leese had not enjoyed her experience with anal penetration so this was as close as they got, but Joe never complained.

Joe leaned over and took the shampoo from the rack and squeezed some onto the top of her head, gently massaging her scalp with one hand as he placed the bottle back on the shelf with the other. Leese hung her head forward as he rubbed the shampoo into a lather and started to work it through her soft hair.

Joe let his deft fingers work the lather through her hair, gently pulling out a few knots before they stepped forward as one. His hands kept working her hair under the cascade of water rinsing it out, while Leese still gently rubbed up and down against Joe's hard on. They stepped backwards again and repeated the process with the conditioner.

Leese turned and bent at the waist, putting her hands on the wall and looked back at Joe with a smile. He quickly stepped forward and placed his erection between her cheeks again. He grabbed her by the hips and started to buck against, her sliding up down. Leese took one hand from the wall and placed it between her legs, gently tracing her lips with a finger.

Joe continued to pump away, occasionally slapping her ass as he stroked up and down, the head of his penis sliding against her puckered hole with every pass.

Joe stiffened as his cock expanded before shooting a jet of hot cum on Leese's lower back. With a moan, he began thrusting again while squeezing her cheeks tight around his shaft as he milked every last drop out onto her back and ass. Joe turned her back towards the water and washed his semen from her skin.

Together they finished their shower and got dressed before jumping in the truck and heading to Leese's family's for a fun afternoon. Leese slept on the way there, waking up as they neared her family's cabin. Joe parked under a big oak tree and turned off the engine. They were greeted with enthusiastic waving from her family.

"Hey Leese," Joe said as he watched her family in the yard.

"Hmm?" Leese asked as she opened her door.

"I love you." he said as he opened his own.

"I love you too babe." she said, and hopped out of the truck.

12