Joe and Lora

Story Info
A little BDSM for fun.
3.4k words
3.87
21.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lora walked in the door from work to see him sitting on the sofa, slowly taking a drink from his soda. She watched his movement as she sat down her car keys, a smile spreading across her face - almost a reminder of how long they had waited, and what it had taken to finally bring her to him. Her mind raced with memories of the past few years, the waiting, the wanting, the trials they had to endure to finally bring them to this point. She deeply sighed as she hung up her coat, slipped off her shoes, and made her way to him.

He looked up and smiled as she leaned down and kissed him, he reached up and grabbed her and pulled her down to sit on his lap, her legs straddling him as his hands slid up her back to grasp her hair for a moment. Holding it tight in his grip as their kiss deepened, then letting her hair loose and sliding his hands down her back to her ass, and gripping it tight, squeezing as he let go of their kiss and his mouth was on her neck, biting and sucking. She winced as he sucked hard on her neck, his teeth digging into her soft white skin. She bit down on her lower lip and whimpered in pleasure, the knowledge that he was again, leaving his mark, ran through her brain and she relaxed into him.

He released her neck and slapped her on the ass hard as he looked into her eyes smiling up at her. She sensed he was up to mischief - he usually was, and gave him a questioning look.

"Go get your shower and get cleaned up, you know what I mean," he demanded.

She nodded and slowly got up off his lap, leaning down and giving him one more kiss before walking off to the bedroom. She walked into their room and looked around, she focused on the red and black velvet comforter covering their bed and her mind wandered to the first night they'd slept in that bed together. Not that sleep was really the right word for it. She looked down at her hand, the ring on her finger reminding her of everything she'd waited and longed for before having met him, before they finally - after 3 long years of waiting - were able to have with each other. Her hand slid up to her neck, the red leather around it another reminder of his promises to her, and hers to him.

She realized she'd become lost in thought and was going to irritate him if she didn't get her rear in gear and do as he'd asked, so she quickly slipped off her clothes tossing them into the basket and walked into the bathroom. She turned on the water and let it run for a moment while she brushed out her long hair and tied it back so she wouldn't get it wet. Lora stepped into the shower and let the warmth of the water rush across her bare skin, closing her eyes for a brief moment and losing herself in thoughts of him, remembering the night they had met, so many years ago.

Opening her eyes, she reached over and grasped her loofa and put his favorite scented body wash on it, running it across her arms, her chest, down her legs, then slowly sliding the loofa between her legs, making sure every inch of her body was clean for him. Once she was done with her loofa, she set it down, then turned to focus on the other "cleaning" she knew he would want her to take care of. She knew what was coming and her clit began to throb just a little bit.

She paused for a moment, having thought she heard a knock on the door, but shaking it off. If there was someone at the door, he was sure to have run them off, he'd obviously had plans for her and he never let anyone get in his way of that. She giggled as she thought about the last time someone came to the door while he was busy with her. She shouldn't think it was funny, but she did enjoy watching and hearing him put people in their place. His dominance and control being one of the many things that she loved the most about him.

She turned around and shut off the water, then slid the curtain back and gripping her towel. She stood in the shower slowly drying herself off then stepping out of the shower and wrapping her towel around her, tucking the corner into the front of the towel before letting her hair loose and running the brush through it again. For good measure, she quickly brushed her teeth and touched up her eye make-up. She always liked to look her best for him - it was important to her to keep him happy.

As she finished up, he walked in and surveyed her. A wry smile coming across his face as he stepped behind her, the two of them facing the mirror. He reached up and slid her hair off the back of her neck then leaned down and gently kissed her neck before grasping her wrists in his hands and pulling her arms behind her back, she whimpered and bit into her lower lip as his teeth found her neck and his gentle kiss went to an aggressive sucking and biting. While he was sucking her neck, he twisted both her wrists into one of his hands, then the other reaching down between her legs under her towel and pressing hard on her clit. Her body trembled as she took a sharp intake of breath.

He let loose of her wrists and pulled his hand away from her clit as he spun her around to face him. He looked down at her and mouthed "I love you" as he took her by the hand and led her from the bathroom, through their bedroom, and down to the basement. Her heart raced a little, she always knew when they went downstairs he was going to take her to the furthest of her breaking points and then push her just that little bit further. He always knew what she wanted and what she needed, but more over, she knew that this was his need also and his happiness meant everything to her.

As they reached the bottom of the stairs, she noticed a flickering in the basement, though the door was partially closed. She could also hear faint whispers, she began to pause for a moment and as she did, he stopped and turned to her, standing in front of her.

"You know I will never hurt you or let any harm come to you," he stated as he looked into her eyes.

She simply nodded and he turned and let her into the room. As they walked into the room, she noticed a girl she had seen before sitting on the floor between the knees of a man she also slightly recognized. But, as she looked around, there were several other men she didn't recognize and for a moment, her heart began to race. She squeezed his hand, giving him indication that she was nervous, he turned again, kissed her gently and she felt her nerves quickly wash away.

She walked behind him quietly as he led her to the chairs they always sat in when they had parties. The head of the room, out of simple habit, when he sat down, she sat on the floor in front of him, laying her head on his knee. She loved the feeling of being at his feet, keeping him in the position of power. It made her feel safe, he slowly stroked her hair and he and the other men in the room began talking with each other, discussing their plans for the evening. She looked over at the gal she had met before trying desperately to remember her name. Lora had always been bad with names, as they'd never seemed quite as important as focusing her attentions on him.

Joe stood up and stepped around her, then looked down at her. She saw, for a brief moment, the adoration he had for her in his eyes before they flashed to the mischievous, dominant side of him. He leaned down and grasped her wrist, pulling her to up, but stopping her at her knees. She looked up at him and watched his eyes as he unzipped his jeans and pulled his cock out. He reached around and gripped her hair, pulling her head back slightly, and obediently, she reached up and grasped his cock, looking up at him, meeting his eyes as she began stroking him.

She gripped his cock with one hand and began stroking the shaft as her tongue ran around the head, then sliding it down the base of his shaft, sucking his balls, one, then the other into her mouth before sliding her tongue back up his shaft and sliding the head of his cock between her lips. All the while, keeping her eyes trained on his. His grip tightened on her hair and pulled her head into him, sliding his cock all the way into her mouth, his hips pushing forward to force him all the way into her mouth. She moaned just a little as his head tapped the back of her throat. Her hands now sliding around his hips and grasping his ass, pulling his hips towards her face as she thrust him deep into her mouth, over and over, the head slamming into the back of her throat, gagging her just a little between her whimpers of pleasure.

She noticed that the other men in the room had moved closer and were watching her intently pleasuring Joe. The knowledge that they were turned on by her care for him pleased her and made her want show them how well Joe was taken care of. Joe let go of her hair and stepped back, motioning for one of the friends of his to step in here he was. She looked at him for a brief moment, and he nodded, but also gave her a stern look, indicating that she was to continue on this person. As she did, she noticed the girl was kneeling before Joe, continuing what she had begun and was pleasuring Joe.

Lora was so turned on by watching Joe's pleasure, she didn't think twice about continuing her oral pleasures on this friend of his, and pleasured him orally the way she did for Joe, giving it her all. There was another switch and another of Joe's friends was standing in front of her, cock out and waiting for her mouth, she looked at Joe and he nodded, so she continued her oral pleasures for this other person, as the other girl continued to orally pleasure Joe.

Before long, Joe had pushed this other girl off of him and returned to stand in front of Lora, allowing her the pleasure of sucking his cock further. She took him greedily into her mouth and tightening her lips around him, sucked him harder, burying his cock in her throat over and over and his hips thrust forward to meet the movements of her head. After a few more minutes of this, he pulled himself away from her, reached down and pulled her up by her wrists, quickly moving her to the bed he had placed in the center of the room and pushed her back against the bed. The breath leaving her lungs briefly as she hit the mattress. She whimpered as he made quick work of tying her hands with the leather restraints he had attached to the corners of the bed.

He walked around the bed, slowly surveying her as the others in the room moved closer to the bed also, hands reaching down, touching her, gripping her nipples, twisting them, and then letting them loose. She didn't pay much attention to what the men were saying to each other, keeping her attention focused totally on Joe as he moved around to sit between her legs, forcing her knees up and legs apart, exposing her to him, and everyone in the room.

Gently at first, he slipped one, then two fingers into her already wet pussy. He made comments to her about how she liked having all these men fucking her mouth, he knew because her pussy was so wet with wanting. She whimpered as he slid a 3rd finger into her pussy, stretching her open to him, and then a 4th. His gentleness had stopped and his aggression started kicking in, forcing her pussy to stretch open with each rough thrust, then pulling his fingers back, then thrusting them in again, twisting them while thrusting them deep. Slowing down, he gently added his thumb and shaped his hand like a blade to stretch her tight pussy even further. She felt the tingling pain of being stretched beyond normal as he forced his entire hand into her, getting to the knuckles and then, reaching over to take a bottle of lube from one of the guys standing over her, watching her.

She noticed the other girl was being traded off, sucking their cocks while they were watching Joe have his way with her. For a moment her concentration broke and she lost her focus on Joe until she felt the cold lube drizzle onto her clit, and he pulled his hand from her, running it through the lube, then down and forcing his hand back into her, getting it back to the knuckles, she was nearly screaming out in pleasurable pain as he kept pushing harder, working to force her pussy to stretch wide and take his entire hand. As he finally stretched it with his hand to its furthest point, she screamed out as he managed to get the knuckles past and into her hole. Filling her full all the way to his wrist. He twisted and pounded her with his fist, her entire body writhing in pleasurable pain as he growled at her, demanding her to cum for him. Pulling his hand back to its widest point and holding it there, holding her wide open. Her juices exploding all over his hand as she came, over and over. Barely able to breath and inaudible words of pleasure escaping her lips as his assault on her continued.

She didn't know how much more she could take, and as if he knew he was skirting on the edge of pushing her too far, he gently pulled his hand back, removing all but 2 fingers from her and slowly penetrated her with them. Joe leaned up an gently kissed her lips, then looked into her eyes and mouthed "I love you," before leaning back and stepping off the bed, nodding to one of the other men and then coming up by her face. The other friend began where Joe had left off, starting gently at first, but becoming rougher, and stretching her again - working his hand into her. She looked up at Joe, who was, by this point by her head. He smiled at her and lowered himself to her, letting his cock slide into her mouth. She whimpered at he feeling of his rock hard cock fucking her mouth, the soft skin on her tongue and the taste of his pre-cum in her mouth.

This continued for a while longer before she heard Joe's voice and the men moved off, Joe was between her legs again and on top of her, letting her hands loose as his chest slid against hers, once her hands were loose out of sheer habit, she reached for his hips, to pull him into her, but he reached around and grabbed her hands, as he leaned back and pulled them both to standing. She stood by him as the other girl was tied down and they began having her way with her as Joe and she stood by watching. He had moved her to stand in front of him, his hands on her breasts, twisting her nipples, then running down and rubbing her clit. She reached around behind her, between then, and stroked his cock while they watched the other men having their way with this other girl.

After a short time, Joe stepped from behind her and he also, worked his hand into this other girls warm wet pussy. Lora found herself getting wetter, watching him torture this other woman. Lora bit her lower lip as she watched, she could see Joe's pleasure as he had his way with this other woman. She moved to her knees and began sucking his cock as his fist was buried into the other woman's pussy, his other hand coming around and gripping her hair, tightly as he pulled her head down into his cock.

After a while, he moved his hand from her and both of his were twisted in Lora's hair, he pulled her to standing as he stood and she noticed the other girl moving out of the corner of her eye, Joe's lips were on hers, kissing her deeply before he quickly turned her and pushed her back to the bed, grasping her hips and turning her to be on her hands and knees on the bed. Instinctively, she lowered her shoulders to the bed and spread her legs enough to give him full access to her wanting holes. She felt him move in behind her and felt the head of his cock just pressing into her pussy, she moaned in pleasure at the feeling of his touch, then without warning he plunged his cock deep and hard into her pussy, the initial pain of it hitting her deepest nerves nearly dropping her to the bed, but his hands gripping her hips held her up. He pounded into her, over and over, burying his cock deep and hard. He continued plunging into her over and over, slapping her ass, hard, the sting of it resonating through her entire body.

He slowed and pulled his cock from her, running the head against her clit then up to her tight ass. The head pressing against her tight ass, she winced in pain as he slowly pushed the head in, just a little, holding it still for a brief moment, letting her body accept him, then in one swift motion he forced his cock all the way into her ass, the sting causing her body to shudder and her to nearly scream out. He held it deep for a moment, before pulling back and repeating the same deep, hard thrusting over and over. Bringing her to orgasm several times, before pulling back and pulling her to standing.

The other girl moving to where she was and Joe having her, thrusting his large throbbing cock deep into her pussy, then her ass, over and over, before coming back over to where he had moved Lora too and gently taking her hand and walking her over to the bed, putting her on the other end from the girl, and him taking her again, while the other men had their turns with the other girl, each of them pounding her, destroying her tight holes and cuming on her and in her, while Joe pounded Lora's tight pussy, then her ass, from hole to hole, having his way with her, forcing orgasm after orgasm out of her, before he himself, coming close to orgasm, pulled back and she went to her knees in front of him, taking his cock in her mouth and sucking him, stroking him, his cock buried in the back of her throat as she felt him harden further, the veins throbbing, knowing he was ready to cum for her, she became more aggressive in her sucking and stroking.

Finally, his grip on her hair tightened further, pulling her head down hard, forcing his cock deep in her throat as he exploded. His hot cum filing her mouth as he continued fucking her mouth as aggressively as he had her pussy and ass, pausing for a moment he pulled back allowing her to swallow, before sliding it back in so she could gently suck his very sensitive cock until he wound down.

When he finally pulled back, stepping back from her, she smiled up at him, as he gripped her wrists and pulled her to standing in front of him, kissing her gently on the lips, his arms wrapped around her. Holding her tight against him before slapping her on the ass and nodding towards the door. His way of telling her to go get cleaned up - again. She stood on her toes and kissed his cheek, whispering thank you and walked to the door. She looked back at him and smiled before walking out the door.