Joe and Sue Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
windwriter
windwriter
261 Followers

She lay on the bed and reached to her clit. Pushing downward with her muscles, she expelled cum from her pussy until it oozed from her. Her fingers touched the cum and brought it to her lips. I swear I heard her purr just before a curtain was drawn, closing the glass enclosure from view.

I sat there excited and yet, now that the show was over, I felt self-conscious with others around me. Thankfully Laura reached out to take my hand.

"Sue?"

"Yeah."

"You're quiet."

"Well damn, I'm excited as hell right now and I'm in a room full of strangers with no steady boyfriend to fuck tonight."

I heard John snicker. "I'm sure after that show, you could find a willing participant."

"Gee thanks John, you're a big help."

"No problem, Sue."

We walked out of the viewing room, back into the lounge. As promised, Joe was visiting and waiting for us.

He walked to my side, "Would it be odd to ask how the show was?"

"Ah yeahhhh, suffice to say it was hot."

He chuckled, "And I suppose you are too."

"You could say that."

Laura and John said they were ready to go home and asked if I was ready to leave. I turned to Joe before answering them.

"Sue, part of being a Dominant is respecting a submissive."

"And?"

"And, I would love for you to stay here with me but I respect the fact that you are in a heightened state of arousal right now. It would not be fair of me to take advantage of you in this way."

"So what are you saying?"

"I'm saying... go home with John and Laura. I will call you and take you on an official date next weekend so we can continue discovering one another. BDSM is much more than sex."

"Thanks, I think."

"Besides, you have some reading to do, if I'm not mistaken."

"Yes, I do."

He pulled my hand to his lips and kissed it softly while looking into my eyes. His black hand engulfed my white hand, reminding me how turned on I was just moments ago watching the interracial interlude. He turned to John. "You are a clever, sneaky and manipulative friend."

"Thank you." He chimed, "I knew that sooner or later your steely exterior would erode and you would finally step out. Life is too short to not have a good woman at your side."

"Touché."

I followed John and Laura to their car, feeling like a fifth wheel. I stopped Laura before we got in. "Please let me call a cab, so you and John can enjoy the rest of the evening alone."

"No Sue, we want to take you home."

"But...

"No but's," John added, "we are taking you home."

"But, I really want to spend more time with Joe tonight."

"You're horny Sue, that isn't your heart speaking."

"What if it is?"

"Can you honestly tell me that you would go back in there and not fuck him when he takes you home later?"

"Well, damn John, I am so hot after what I watched. It's easy for you. You have Laura to go home with. At least let me go back in and give him my address and number."

"He already has it. I gave it to him. Now get in the car."

In a frustrated huff, I got in the backseat of the car and we headed to my apartment.

I calmed down on the ride home. When we arrived I thanked them for inviting me, then got out of the car. They stayed until I was inside my apartment, then sped off. I knew they were just as excited as I was and couldn't wait to get home alone together. My apartment seemed stifling and confining, so I went out for a walk in the cool night air.

Tonight was a different experience, I had many thoughts in my mind. Joe was a wonderful man, but knowing his history I felt apprehensive. What if I couldn't fill the shoes of the submissive he lost? What if I wasn't even submissive, like Laura thought?

I walked oblivious to time and space and arrived at a local park. The image of his dark hand holding and kissing mine came to me. The calm vibrato of his voice soothed me, upon remembering it. The self-confident way he carried his self, made me feel proud to stand with him. I sat on a picnic table and laid back to watch the stars, wondering what Joe was doing at that moment in time.

Joe drove home and walked into his condo. The picture of his lovely Serena long since tucked away, beckoned him. He pulled the only picture that he had kept of her, from his nightstand and looked at it. He loved her and missed her for over five years now, even though he knew she was lost to him forever. It was time for him to let go. He took the picture and walked outside. Serena had always loved the stream that ran behind their condo. He sat on the bank of the stream and vividly remembered her lingering here many times. Raising his hand, he dropped the picture into the stream and watched it float away. Laying back he stared into the night sky with tears streaming down his cheek.

Sue felt a breeze brush over her skin, while she laid there starring at the stars. Joe felt the same breeze and knew that it was Serena telling him it was ok. They both got up at the same time and walked to their individual places, oblivious to what just occurred, but ready to move on with their lives.

windwriter
windwriter
261 Followers
12