Joe & Sue Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dasani_83
Dasani_83
20 Followers

If Sue had been on the ball, she would have tried to pull away from him. But what movements she could muster in her pleasure/pain dazed state only served to help Joe as he pressed forward. Joe reached around and grabbed onto her nipples again, sitting back on the bed and pulling her onto him in a sitting position. Pinching roughly, he bucked his hips, pulling hard on her nipples to help her slide down his cock easier. After a few moments, gravity and Sue's own weight did the trick, and she was sitting on his lap, with his entire cock buried in her ass.

Joe remained motionless for a moment, while Sue writhed on his cock, whimpering from the unpleasant fullness in the one area she would never have thought any man would touch. But Joe simply kept playing roughly with her nipples, kissing her neck and shoulders until she started to moan again. Flipping her forward so that she was laying on the edge of the bed, he started to pull out again. This caused Sue to cry out, pressing her face against the duvet, twisting helplessly as it felt like he was going to pull her rectum inside out.

Joe could see her discomfort and reached under her, letting go of one nipple to find her clit. As he pulled out, so that only the head remained in her ass, he started to pull on both a nipple and her clit, re-igniting the fire in her belly. When she moaned, he thrust forward, not being so cautious this time. But Sue did not mind as much, as the fingers on her clit were distracting her from the pain in her ass.

When Joe bottomed out again, he thrust a finger into her pussy as he pulled back out, hooking it to rub inside, looking for a certain spot. Starting to thrust in and out of her ass, slowly but steadily, he slid another finger into her pussy, his thumb still rubbing her clit. The shrill gasp that let him know he had found her g-spot made Joe grin and he started to pound her ass as he thrust his fingers in and out of her pussy at the same time, rubbing against her g-spot and pushing her past the edge. The combined fucking caused Sue to orgasm the hardest yet, so that she clamped down on his fingers and held them in place inside of her.

Joe let out a strangled yell and kept fucking her ass as hard as he could, harder even than she had fucked her pussy. When she started to come down from her orgasm, he forced a third finger into her pussy, hitting her g-spot again and forcing her straight back into another one. After three or four minutes of holding her in a state of constant orgasm, Joe lost control and buried himself inside of her, moaning as he filled her ass with his load.

Collapsing on the bed beside her, Joe did not pull himself from her ass, the tight pressure keeping him from going completely soft inside of her. For her part, Sue lay on the bed unmoving, completely exhausted from the morning's events. After a few moments, Joe pulled himself from her ass, softening as the pressure eased on his cock. "Was that what you expected, Sue Storm?" Joe pulled her into him, cuddling her against his chest.

Sue's eyes opened slowly, taking a minute or two to focus on Joe's face. After all of that, she hurt, even worse than she had hurt on Friday, after her first time ever. But oh, was she ever satisfied. "Not quite." But these words were accompanied with a bit of a smile, "You always exceed my expectations Joe."

Joe laughed aloud and kissed her gently. "Next time, try speaking with me, instead of just infuriating me." With those words Sue blushed red, caught in her attempt. But Joe just kissed her again, "No worries, darling. No worries."

Dasani_83
Dasani_83
20 Followers
12