Joe and Sue Ch. 03

Story Info
Dominant and submissive test the waters.
4.2k words
4.54
25.3k
3
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 09/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
windwriter
windwriter
260 Followers

When I woke the vibrator had slipped from my body and lay on the bed. After cleaning it and putting it away I contemplated what I would do for the day, Sunday. Usually it's the day I just relax and do things around the house but today I felt rejuvenated and wanted to do something different. I thought about calling Joe but he told me he would call me during the week about our upcoming date. Given his history I didn't want to come on too strong so I pushed the idea from my head. I want to give him time and space, but I also desired to be near him. The phone rang, making me jump from my thoughts.

"Hello."

"Hey Sue!"

"Hi Laura."

"Busy today?"

"No, just trying to decide what I want to do for the day."

"Great, I have plans for you!"

"And that is?"

"We're having a pool party."

"Now?"

"Of course, John bought some things for the grill and I tossed a few things together so come over for lunch, take a dip and relax with us please."

"Ok, that sounds cool. I'll be over in a while."

"Ok great, talk to you then. Bye."

I hung up and got ready for the pool party. I put my black bikini on under my shorts and top for easy accessibility. In the kitchen I found things for a nice tossed salad to take along. While I prepared it I thought of Joe and remembered promising him I would do some reading about BDSM. I was curious about the lifestyle before last night, but even more so since I saw how Laura acted with John. She looks so happy.

I left and arrived at John and Laura's to find a couple other cars there. Laura greeted me at the door with a warm hug.

"I'm glad you came Sue."

"Me too, it's a beautiful day for a pool party. I brought a salad to add to the table."

She took it from my hands and smiled, "Thanks, every little bit helps."

We walked into the kitchen and she went about getting a few other things ready. I started helping her. Two hands wrapped around my waist from behind. I jumped and turned. Joe stood there grinning.

"Oh hi Joe, Laura didn't tell me you were coming."

"Likewise, neither did John tell me you were coming."

"Hummm, imagine that."

"Yes, imagine that."

Laura scurried to the patio before I could say anything, but I heard her stifled giggle on the way. Joe helped me with the food then we walked to the patio. He looked wonderful in khaki shorts and a summer shirt. I couldn't help notice how muscular his legs were. I excused myself and went to help Laura. Joe lingered with John.

"Ahem."

Laura turned, "Yes?"

"You are a horrible little match maker."

"I am so." She laughed.

"I hope he doesn't feel like he has to hang around with me today."

"He isn't the type to do something like that."

"What do you mean?"

"If he doesn't feel like hangin' with you, he won't. He doesn't pretend; he is very straight forward."

"Ok good."

Laura excused herself and went back inside again. I talked with a few other people I knew and finally sat in one of the chaise loungers by the pool. Since others were already swimming I removed my top and shorts to soak up some sun in my bikini. Before long I was so relaxed I could have fallen asleep. That is when someone jumped into the pool and did an enormous cannon ball. The cool water hit my body. I jumped and looked toward the pool. Within seconds Joe surfaced and swam to the edge before me.

"Come on it, the water's great."

"I feel like I already came in."

"Suit yourself." He turned and swam away.

Another girl in the pool swam by him and they started. Before long they were both in the shallow end sitting on the steps together. I put on my sunglasses so he couldn't see my eyes and watched covertly for a while.

"Sue?"

I jumped, "Damn Laura, don't sneak up on me like that."

"I didn't."

"What did you want?"

"I wanted to tell you that we have some books about BDSM in the study if you want to borrow them."

"Ok, thanks I will keep that in mind."

She noticed my attention was distracted. "What are you looking at?"

"Nothing."

"You are so. You're watching Joe and Nancy. Oh my gosh, you're jealous!"

"I am not!"

She laughed as she walked away, "Whatever."

What was I doing? I heard Joe laugh at something this girl Nancy said earlier. His deep laugh make my skin prickle. I heard her squeal and turned to see her splashing him with water. He splashed her back and the battle ensued. She dove under the water to escape. He dove under and swam away. When she surfaced and couldn't find him she looked all around. Finally he surfaced at the other end and waved to her as he climbed the ladder to get out. My heart raced to see his bare chest immerge. The water glistened on his black skin. His shoulders were broad. His body was cut in a V because of his tapered waistline. Damn, he was so strong and handsome. I was caught up in watching him and didn't realize that he was walking directly toward me. When I finally realized I just closed my eyes under my sunglasses and pretended I didn't know he was there.

"Are you coming in, or am I taking you in?"

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me Sue."

"I think I'll just lay in the sun a while longer."

"Wrong answer."

Before I could say no, nope or nada he reached down and scooped me into his arms. I knew I didn't stand a chance in hell of fighting him so I took off my sunglasses and tossed them on the chair before he walked away with me. He carried me to the edge. We passed John at the grill, while he laughed at my misfortune.

"Would you like a fast initiation or a slow torturous one?"

"By all means, slow and torturous."

"Mmmm good, that's my girl."

He walked to the steps and started down them. In the shallow end his height held me above the water but the further he went the deeper it became. The cool water hit my ass, then my back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled myself up, trying to delay the inevitable, to no avail.

"Oh my God, this water is freezing!"

"It isn't bad after you're in it a while."

He stood a moment and let the water lap against my back then walked a little further. Inch by inch the cool water hit my warm flesh and sent chills over my skin. Was it the water or his holding me? I couldn't help stifling a squeal when the water hit my abdomen.

"Maybe I should have taken the fast initiation."

"You made your choice."

"Yes, I did."

"Besides, I would much rather hold you like this than to just throw you in the water."

I looked into his eyes. I saw a warm smile on his features. Because I felt a bit unnerved at my feelings I spoke to break the moment.

"Just get it over with PLEASE. This slow torturous walk is killing me already."

He squatted in place and pulled me down into the water with him. The water engulfed me and made me tense. He held onto me tight. "Ummm, you can probably let me go now Joe."

"And why would I do that?"

"You did accomplish your goal. I'm in the water now."

"And what if I have another goal?"

"Just what would that be?"

"That is for me to know and you to find out."

"Phhfftt," I retorted and pulled my arms away from his neck.

He still held onto me. Unwittingly I had played right into his next goal. The moment my arms were no longer around his neck he tossed me into the water. I surfaced and sputtered. "That was so unfair."

"I'm sorry baby," he said mockingly, "but you look so sexy with your dark hair all wet and slicked back."

I was at a loss for words. Joe tends to have that ability with me. I ducked under the water and swam to the ladder. He followed me and sat in the chaise lounger beside me. I laid there to let the sun dry my body, knowing he was just inches away but I wasn't sure what to say so I didn't speak.

"I like your fair skin Sue."

"Thank you Joe."

"What is your dining preference for this coming weekend?"

"Surprise me."

He sat up in the chair and looked at me. Turning my head toward him, he spoke again.

"When I ask you something like this I would enjoy hearing an answer Sue."

"Why?"

"It is how I get to know you and what you like."

"Chinese."

"That wasn't so hard was it?"

"No, I guess it wasn't."

Laura announced that lunch was ready. Her timing was perfect. I stood up and Joe did as well. He walked to the food table with me; we each fixed a plate and returned to our seats. We ate in semi-silence, occasionally talking about simple things. I caught myself noticing the nappy curly hairs on his broad chest as well as a scar on his arm. I wondered what happened. I felt comfortable with him, but I also felt unnerved for some reason.

"What's wrong?"

"Ah, what?"

"I said, what's wrong?"

"Oh, I don't know."

"You act like you're out of sorts today."

I couldn't admit how being so close to him makes me feel. "I guess I'm just tired."

"Yeah, me too. I'm usually in bed earlier than I was last night."

"I went home but I couldn't sleep."

"What did you do?"

"Watched TV. What did you do?"

He paused a moment. "I finally said goodbye to Serena."

"I thought she was dead?"

"She is, but I still had a picture of her. I got rid of it and decided it's time to move on with my life."

"I'm sorry Joe. I really am."

"Thanks, but it's ok. It's time."

He excused himself and walked away. I carried my plate to the kitchen and found Laura there. I quizzed her about the study; she pointed me down the hall. I found the study and the books she mentioned. Joe came to me in the study. Without speaking, he found a book he deemed worthy to read and handed it to me. Our hands touched in the exchange and lingered briefly. I glanced up at him, mesmerized.

His hand rose to touch my cheek, caressing it while he looked at me. "Such beautiful skin; white but with subtle olive undertones to go with your dark tresses."

I felt myself melting. Instead of throwing up my defenses I went with the feeling. Lowering his head his soft full lips kissed me on the cheek. My eyes closed and my mind whirled. Kissing along my cheek to my jaw he found my weakness when he arrived at my ear. I heard the deafening crack of his lips in my ear when he kissed there, followed by a deep moan from his mouth. "You are such a sexy woman, you cause me to lose myself in thoughts of you."

I opened my eyes and turned my head to face him.

"And your eyes, I was caught in the black depth of them when we spoke last night."

He continued to look at me. I felt helpless, like I was in a trance. He took my hand and led me to the couch to sit. The cool leather hit my skin with a jolt. After I was sitting he went to close the study door. I heard it latch and lock behind him. He came back to me and sat down. I didn't know what to expect but my body was screaming inside. I desired him so much. His touch, voice and presence were intoxicating.

"Lay down for me."

I never questioned him. I lay back on the couch while he watched.

"Very nice Sue. Now close your eyes."

Again, I did as instructed. He ran his hands up each of my legs, thighs, over my hips, to my waist, up along my ribcage until he got to my arms. Carefully he took my arms and pulled them above my head. He held each of my wrists in his hands and lowered his body on top of mine with his swim trunks still on. His weight felt wonderful and his warmth felt even better. His lower body was between my legs so I spread them slightly to accommodate his body.

He lowered and whispered, "I'm going to kiss you now, like you need to be kissed Sue."

His mouth found mine. I opened my mouth to kiss him.

"No, do not kiss me. I am going to kiss you."

I quit kissing him and let him have my mouth. His tongue probed in and out then licked at my lips before returning. It was hard to not kiss him in return, but I listened and let him kiss me. I moaned and moved under his body feeling like I could burst at any moment. He held onto my wrists above my head with one hand and began to descend his mouth to other parts of my body. His mouth trailed down my chin to my neck, collar bone, the edge of my bikini top, down the center of my belly and back up along my ribs, just below my underarm, back to my collar bone and arrived at my neck again. He barred his teeth and bit softly. I moaned and flinched. He bit and nibbled up to my ear and whispered again.

"You listen well Sue, now kiss me."

I opened my eyes and looked up into his lust filled eyes just before he covered my mouth. Our tongues danced and swirled together. I could hear him moaning, or was that my own moaning? I didn't know and I didn't care. My body acted of its own accord when my hips moved and tried to grind against his body. At first he pulled up then lowered more of his weight against me. I knew the instant his body touched mine because I felt the huge rock in his swimming trunks. He ground it against my pubic bone until I was withering under him like a wanton whore. Damn, I remembered in high school doing this with boys. We called it dry sex. We never took our clothes off but enjoyed the sensations instead. My breathing was erratic; my heart was pounding.

"Joe, I want you so bad," I whimpered.

"And I want you Sue, but now is not the time, nor the place."

"Oh please, I want you."

"Soon Sue, but not yet."

He lowered his body and trailed kisses down my belly again. He finally released my wrists and lowered my arms. I reached to hold his face in my hands. His head was at the top of my bikini bottoms, while he looked up at me. There was something so glorious about seeing his black skin against my white skin. It made me tremble with desire inside. He reached for my bikini bottoms with his hands and pulled them down to my ankles. I released my hands from his face.

"You trim your pussy, I like that."

He kissed his way back up my legs to my inner thighs, slow and torturously. When his tongue touched my clit I thought I would explode. With meticulous care he used his fingers to spread my lips.

"Your pussy lips are so big and gorgeous. They put me in mind of rose petals ready to open. They are nice and long to wrap around my cock one day. So beautiful."

Damn, he was saying all the right things and making me hotter by the minute. He took my bikini bottoms and pulled them from my one ankles. Wadding them up he brought them to my mouth.

"Open for me."

I opened my mouth. He shoved the wadded panties into my mouth, for what reason I had no clue, but I did it. He lowered again and used his arms to raise my ass off the couch while my legs sprawled up and over his shoulders. My shoulders and a small part of my upper back where all that touched the couch any longer. His arms wrapped around my thighs to spread them and his tongue found my pussy. He ran his tongue from my pussy to my clit and back several times. I knew then why he had gagged me.

My moans grew louder and louder. His tongue darted to my ass and pushed against it, then back to my pussy.

"Damn, you taste so good Sue."

He went back to eating my pussy. And I do mean eat. He was ravenous, sucking, licking and kissing. I couldn't take much more. He knew it too. His mouth covered my clit and sucked hard. Two of his fingers slid inside me and that was all it took. He pumped my pussy very hard with his fingers while he continued to suck and gnaw on my clit. His knuckles banged against my pussy while he continued. My head trashed from side to side. I knew this feeling because I have felt it when I play sometimes. I was going to embarrass myself in front of him and sure enough I did. I started to squirt all over him when the orgasm hit me. He pulled his mouth back and continued to finger pump my pussy. The harder he banged the wetter we both got. I kept squirting and shaking. Juices splashed everywhere. The gag in my mouth muffled my cries. Finally I went limp.

He pulled the bikini bottoms from my mouth and used them to wipe the wetness from my legs, then again from the couch, before slipping them back on my ankles and up my legs. I mustered the strength to lift my ass and help him get my bottoms back in place. He lay down beside me on the couch and cradled my head in the crook of his arm. His other strong hand ran down my waist and pulled me toward him. I rolled and put one of my legs up over his body. I felt the huge bulge in his swimming trunks again. He held me and continued to stroke me while my body trembled from the powerful orgasm.

"That was beautiful Sue."

"I'm sorry I got you wet."

"Don't be sorry, I'll take that kind of wet any day."

"What about you?"

"What about me?"

"Don't you want to get off too?"

"No, not yet. One day yes, but for now I needed to see how you respond to my touch and instructions."

"I hope I did ok."

He chuckled softly, "Yes, you did very well Sue."

I felt like I was in heaven lying there together. I knew he had to feel intense pressure given his hard on, but he had his reasons and I wasn't going to question them.

"As soon as my raging hard on subsided, we should probably go back to the party."

"I offered to fix that for you."

"Yes, I know sweet Sue but consider this a test of patience."

"Why patience?"

"Yes, patience. It is something that a submissive must master."

"I may not be very good at that."

"You seem to be doing quite well so far."

I rubbed my leg against his hard on to taunt him.

"Behave Sue."

"Or?"

"Or, I am going to turn you across my knee."

I laughed, "Yeah right."

In one stealth movement he had me twisted and twirled and across his knees before I knew what hit me. One hand reached to cover my mouth, the other hand grabbed to yank my bikini bottoms away from my ass. I felt helpless as hell. In one swoop movement his hand landed hard on my ass, cracking the silence in the room.

"Believe me now?" He removed his hand on my mouth.

"Yes Sir, I believe you. Damn that fucking hurt!"

He covered my mouth again and landed another hard slap on my ass.

"That's for cursing. Want to try for another?"

"No, Sir."

"Very well. Now, let's go back to the party Sue."

Without much fanfare he helped me to stand, gave me a brief kiss and we walked to the door. I glanced back at the couch and felt a flush on my cheeks. I would get the book later when I left to go home. We walked to the kitchen to find John and Laura.

"You two were gone for a while," John remarked.

"Yes, I was helping Sue find a book to read."

"I bet you were."

I walked to the patio to hide the blush on my cheeks. Laura followed me.

"Well?"

"Well, what?"

"What did you two do in there?"

"We talked."

"Oh ok, then why are you blushing?"

Laura was so excited. I could tell she wanted to hear all the gory details. "If you want to know, why don't you ask Joe? I can get him for you."

"Oh God no, please don't," she laughed.

We started to clean up the patio since everyone else had left. Joe and John came out and helped also. I was feeling better and my body wasn't trembling as much, but my mind kept floating back to the time in the study. No one had ever made me squirt before. I had only accomplished that on my own. I knew Joe was special and that simple act confirmed it. I put my shirt and shorts on over my bikini and prepared to leave. Joe walked toward me.

"Thank you for spending time with me today Sue."

"Thank you Joe, I enjoyed myself also."

"Don't forget your book when you leave."

"I won't."

We stood there a moment like two love struck teenagers. Finally he reached for my hand and brought it to his lips to kiss it. When he released my hand I looked up at him then reached to give him a hug. He hugged me in return, pulling away with a smile. I told John and Laura goodbye and got in my car. All the way home I kept remembering his touch, his voice, his kiss, his hands, everything.

--------------

A while later Joe walked to the study to pick up the book Sue had forgotten in her haste to leave. He tucked it under his arm and went to say goodbye to John and Laura.

windwriter
windwriter
260 Followers
12