Joe and Sue Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
windwriter
windwriter
262 Followers

"Taking the book to Sue?" John asked.

"Maybe, I'm not sure yet."

"Why's that?"

"Because I'm not sure I can go over there and not ravish her."

Laura gasped while the two of them laughed. "I can give it to her at work tomorrow."

"Nah, I think I can control myself Laura, but thanks anyway."

Joe walked to his car and tossed the book on the seat beside him. Should he or shouldn't he? He pulled out of the driveway still tossing the question over and over in his mind. So far he had kept control of himself, but he wondered to himself just how long he could do that. He wanted to learn her body, her mind, her essence and her desires before taking that final step. He wanted her to know that a BDSM relationship is so much more than sex, it was actually was drove him to not take her this afternoon. Perhaps as a test of his own will, he pulled out the business card that John had scrawled Sue's number and address on.

He found her apartment and walked to the door. She answered wrapped in a towel, apparently fresh out of the shower. His test of will was already challenged when he handed her the book and she invited him in.

"I should go."

"Are you sure you can't stay?"

"Yes, very sure. Good evening Sue."

"Ok, goodnight Joe."

She watched him walk back to his car, admiring his steady gait and his cute ass. Joe walked to the car trying desperately to will his cock back to normal, but it wasn't working so well. She was special and he knew it. He would wait however long it took to know her before claiming her. Besides, he knew he would have to have a very strong connection with her for her to take what he had in store for her. His huge throbbing black cock jumped at the thought of her sweet, tight white pussy. If she responded to him in the future like she did today; she would be his forever.

------------

Sue looked down at the book in her hand, titled, "What to look for in a Dominant and how to understand your submission".

windwriter
windwriter
262 Followers
12