Joe and Sue Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
windwriter
windwriter
262 Followers

"Don't swallow."

I held it on my tongue until he finished, fighting the urge to swallow, as it began to roll down my tongue.

"Close your mouth, but don't swallow."

I closed and held it there.

"Now squeeze my black come out of your lips and let it run down your chin."

I used my tongue to push his come out. It ran down my chin and joined the spittle already there, before slipping further to fall on my breasts. I could feel some of it hanging from my chin. He placed his cock to my mouth again.

"Clean my black cock Sue."

He stood in front of me and fed it into my mouth. I used my tongue to lick and clean his semi-flaccid cock. I sucked the head into my mouth easier now and rolled my tongue around it while he moaned and twitched.

"Fuck, you do know how to suck a cock Sue."

I kept licking him, cleaning his cock. He finally stepped away and told me not to move. He came behind me and removed his necktie from my wrists. Using the tie he wiped cum from my face, chin and breasts. I heard him put his pants back on before he pulled the dress off of my face so I could see again. He pulled me to stand with him and kissed me deeply. I was so excited and yet happy that I had pleased him.

"I want you to come for me Sue."

"What? How?"

"It's obvious to me that you are into pornography so you must have some toys around here. Go get your favorite and come back to me."

I walked to the bedroom and got the big vibrator that I had fallen asleep with the other night.

"Lay on the couch and show me how you play."

"I'm not used to someone being with me when I do this."

"You won't know I'm here. I will watch quietly."

"Ok."

He sat in a chair at the end of the couch and watched me. I had to look at the television to concentrate and try to forget he was there. I didn't realize until this moment just how open I am when I'm by myself. I found myself trying to muffle my moans, which I wouldn't normally do. I struggled to get comfortable.

"Close your eyes Sue, listen to the sounds on the television and forget I'm here."

I did as he said and it helped. I heard the girl on the DVD taking a big black cock up her tiny pussy. She screamed, begged and pleaded for him to slow down, telling him how big his cock was. I could hear him start to hammer her with his cock. She screamed and moaned louder. I shoved the big vibrator into my pussy until the clit stimulator rested in the right place and switched it from low to high. The vibrations on my clit took my breath away. Instead of moving the vibrator in and out, I held it in place, letting it vibrate and stimulate me.

My hand started shaking it in place until I tensed and was overcome with an orgasm. After I came I turn it back to low and rode the wave. Before long I was building to another orgasm. I flipped it on high and screamed out this time. They were getting stronger and stronger. I came three more time and felt exhausted but never removed the vibrator. I knew I was going to come again and the last one was always the strongest, when I was almost to the point of collapsing.

Joe got up from the chair and walked to me. He took my wrists and held them above my head. His other hand rested on the vibrator, moving it just as he saw me doing before. He kept it on low until he saw me getting close and switched it to high. He started jiggling the vibrator the way I do.

"Oh God Joe, Oh God!"

"Come for me Sue."

"I can't, oh God I'm so used to doing it myself."

"I watched you Sue, I know how you hold it. I'm doing it the same, now come for me."

He tipped the vibrator very slightly and found that spot inside me that I needed touched.

"Ohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk Joeeeeeeee!!!!!"

I bucked my hips wildly, screaming more and more. I was insatiable. "Fuck me hard Joe, please fuck me with the vibrator! Shove it deep inside me please! Oh God yes!"

He pulled the vibrator almost entirely out and slammed it back inside me, over and over. I kept coming and screaming. Finally he pulled the vibrator out and slid two fingers inside me, drilling my pussy, pounding his fist against my clit repeatedly.

"Oh shit, I'm gonna squirt again, god damnnnnnnnnnn!"

The splashing started with a vengeance. He changed position so he could kiss me while I squirted all over his hand and my dress. His tongue darted into my mouth, while I sucked at it and tried to breath at the same time. After I came and squirted all over, my body calmed and began to twitch. He took off his shirt and crawled on the couch with me, holding me against his hot skin. I lay in his arms and continued to twitch until I was calmed completely.

"Shhh Sue, rest with me."

I closed my eyes and drifted off. I heard his steady breathing as well. He rousted me later and said he needed to go home. Exhausted, I walked to the door with him then turned to go to bed. I stripped and washed up before climbing in bed. His necktie was lying on my pillow. I didn't know how it got there and I didn't care. I pulled it to my face and smelled the scent of his come on it. I curled up in the blankets with his necktie in my hand, holding it to my face.

----------

Joe drove home in a haze. For all of her lady like charm, Sue was truly a submissive prize. She did everything he asked of her tonight and never questioned him. She was willing to please him and did not demand an orgasm of her own, which told him just how totally submissive she was. He marveled in learning that she has multiple orgasms. He loved watching and learning how she came, so that one day he could make her come whenever he wanted. He knew today was a big step for her and smiled that she trusted him enough to share her most personal thoughts and actions with him. A faint remembrance came to mind, that of hearing her beg for his big black cock.

He would take her soon, very soon. He had to... or he would lose his mind. He wanted and sensed that moment would be very special. Perhaps if he manipulated her just right, the sight of his big black cock would make her come without penetration, just from the desire she held within.

Instead of his usual blues or jazz music, he grabbed a heavy metal CD, put it in the player and turned it up to fill the car with the loudness. He wasn't feeling in the least bit laid back right now, he felt animalistic and wanted her so badly that he could barely stand it. All the way home he felt the pulse of the music beat inside him and imagined fucking her to it. Each beat of the drum and each heavy bass cord sent a chill through him, thinking of that moment when he would take her gift and leave her breathless. Not fucking her tonight, took every ounce of willpower he possessed.

windwriter
windwriter
262 Followers
12