Joe & Sue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dasani_83
Dasani_83
20 Followers

Suddenly, just as she was getting near to the point of no return, Joe stopped again. Pulling her from his cock entirely, he dropped her on the bed, so that she was on her hands and knees, getting between her legs one more time. And grabbing her hips, he spread her legs and thrust from behind, grunting with every thrust. Each time he thrust into her, she let out a strangled cry. It hurt so badly, this first fuck she had ever gotten, but each thrust was rubbing against her G-Spot and driving her wild. Reaching down between her legs, he grabbed her clit and started manipulating it as he fucked her hard.

With that, she finally lost her cool and went into her first ever orgasm. This caused her already too tight pussy to contract around him, and Joe gasped, as it felt like she was going to squeeze his cock right in two. Grabbing onto her nipples, he rode her hard through her orgasm, which forced her straight back into another. The second one pushed Joe past the edge of endurance and with a strangled shout, he buried himself into her pussy, biting down on her shoulder as he shot his load deep into her womb.

Collapsing on the bed beside her, Joe cuddling her into his chest when he finished, feeling a little guilty for how he had treated her, but also satisfied for the first time in a very long time. After all, that horrible head master had already punished her, and the poor thing was still whimpering softly where she lay. Turning her over to kiss her gently, he cooed at her, "Oh honey, you were just great!" To his utmost surprise, she flung herself at him, kissing back for all she was worth.

Joe stroked her hair and held her to his chest, stopping the kiss after a few moments. "Shh, there, darling, just rest for now. That's enough punishment for now. Do you think you have learned your lesson about dressing like that? You won't dress like that in public any more, will you?"

Sue pressed against Joe, sighing softly, her eyes closing as she cuddled against him, her tears finally stopping. "I'll only do it for you Joe. Only ever for you."

Joe rewarded these words with a smile, and a fresh kiss. "Good girl."

Dasani_83
Dasani_83
20 Followers
12