Joe and Susan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
techsan
techsan
1,202 Followers

Susan had no idea what was coming out of her mouth or where she was for that matter. Joe's tongue was doing the most wonderful things for her pussy and sensitive nub. She ran her fingers over Joe's head and let him have his way.

Joe smiled when he felt the lift in Susan's hips as he plied his tongue ... right there. He circled that spot over and over again. With some patience and some time he was rewarded. Susan felt the orgasm swelling in her. Joe had zeroed in on the way she liked her nubbin circled and rubbed. She concentrated on drawing breaths, not realizing that she moaned "Joe" over and over again. Susan rode the feeling winding up within her.

When she reached the pinnacle of her wave, her hips shot up and Joe placed his tongue directly on her pleasure bud and let her ride. When her hips settled down to the mattress, Joe scooped his tongue into her pussy as far as he could reach. The nectar would be his. Susan let out another moan and fell into another quaking orgasm. Joe nearly came from the sensation of Susan milking his tongue.

Susan took several deep breaths, willing the buzzing in her ears to settle down. She arched up her head to see Joe's face still in between her legs. His dimples were showing again. Susan's own smile spread across her face and the two shared another long stare. Slowly, Joe kissed his way up Susan's body back to her lips. They shared the taste of what had just joyfully spilled forth.

Susan sat up and pushed Joe on the shoulder. He played along and flipped onto his back. The lovers shared another smile; Susan's held more than a hint of lust. She began at Joe's brow and began delivering butterfly kisses, light nips and soothing licks in a seemingly random pattern. Susan's hands wandered, stroking, pulling, rubbing. Susan made it to Joe's left hip before he managed to articulate. His pleading made Susan pause and finally touch him. She gently ran the tip of one finger from crown to base. She used her other hand to lightly cup his heavy balls. Grinning, Susan licked her lips and then Joe's rock hard cock, her tongue following her fingertips' path. She swirled her tongue around and around the crown. Puckering up her lips, Susan began to lightly suck Joe. She managed to get all of his impressive cock in her mouth and throat before she was pulled up, off and over onto her back.

Nothing was random about this trip as far as Joe was concerned. Joe knew he was going to lose his ever-loving mind. He laid back and watched Susan. Her hair, soft and drifting, was sending shivers down his back and straight to his balls. When she put her tongue on his shaft, Joe knew he wasn't going to cum in her mouth. Oh, no, not this time. He wanted to bury himself deep in her hot, steamy quim. He could still feel her milking his tongue. Joe had grabbed a shoulder and a hand full of hair and pulled heaven off, and then flipped Susan onto her back.

Joe froze. Susan had the biggest smile on her face and tears running down the sides of her head. Susan placed a hand on the side of his face and drew him near. Joe's hand reached out and touched a tear.

Susan giggled and said,"Gag reflex is a teary bitch!"

Joe let out a chuckle and moved to kneel between Susan's luscious thighs.

Swiping his cock up and down between her puffy lips a couple of times, he spread their combined moisture over his cock. Then pointing it at her lovely flower, he gently moved forward, watching it disappear into her. The sensation was akin to running his fingertips over a layer of velvet cloth, soft and smooth, comfortable beyond words.

Susan's eyes grew bigger, rounder as he eased further into her depths, backing out every so often only to start again and go deeper. When he watched the last of his shaft press into her until his balls smacked her bottom, her eyes were as big as saucers, only to gradually change to a barely open, languid look as she squeezed his shaft and sighed.

Joe closed his eyes and held himself as deep as he could in Susan's treasure. The sensations he felt from flexing his member inside her were beyond words to describe and he would have loved for them to continue to infinity. Alas, he was not strong enough to make it last. His lust for her overcame his desire to keep the coupling going forever. He began to move: slowly he backed nearly out, held for a second, then eased back into her, again pressing himself against her pelvic bone. It felt so good. He ground himself against her with just a little side-to-side motion, then retreated again.

Capturing one of Susan's ankles in each hand, he pushed her legs back just enough to raise her bottom off the bed to meet his thrusts. He held her that way for a few cycles, then lowered her feet so that her knees bent slightly, leaving her feet right beside his face. Still maintaining his slow in and out motion, he turned to one foot and kissed and licked it all over, finally sucking each of her toes in turn. Again Susan sighed her approval so Joe turned to repeat the process on her other foot. Her eyes were closed but she murmured little words of encouragement to him.

Moving his hands up to hold the tops of her feet with his fingers, Joe ran his thumbs along the soles of her feet, from her instep to just below her toes. The first couple of passes were experimental and Susan giggled at one point. But on the third pass, she felt as if he had touched her clit directly. Involuntarily her body reacted to thrust upward to meet him and a few seconds later, her body quaked as she had a wonderful orgasm. Joe held her, rubbing the sides of her feet against the cheeks of his face, feeling her explosion vicariously.

When the shivers had subsided, Susan hissed, "Oh, yes! Fuck me, baby. Please fuck me!"

Easing her legs down around him, Joe leaned over Susan until his weight was supported on his forearms. As he picked up the speed of his plundering intruder, he locked his lips with Susan's rosy red lips. Their tongues set to in a frantic duel that neither would ever lose. Susan locked her ankles around Joe's back and met his thrusts with the same rhythm as his own, causing their bodies to slam together with an unmistakable sound of wanton sex.

Over and over they smacked together, each lost in their own thoughts of pleasure. Yet it only took a few minutes until Joe realized he had reached the point of no return. He began to shoot his white hot cum into Susan's pussy. Even with the burn in his muscles, he kept moving, hoping against hope that he could help Susan achieve another peak too.

Just as he was sure he would be forced to stop, Susan screamed, "I'm cumming, babe!" and he kept pumping until she finally relaxed and dropped to the bed, as limp as a rag doll.

With his shoulder muscles quivering, Joe bent down and kissed Susan's sweet mouth one more time. He thought, 'I have never known a sweeter, sexier, more beautiful woman in my life! What a woman!' Carefully he rolled over beside Susan and snuggled up to her, content for the moment that he had just had the greatest sex of his life. He had to wonder if there was more in store for the two of them.

Susan tried, she really did. She just could not control her muscles, even to cup Joe's sweet face. Her whole body was one quivering mass of electrical impulses zinging throughout her. She was more than just content. Susan was purely and utterly satisfied. She had never had an experience like Joe. Susan now understood the phrase mind-numbing, body-melting sex! She had never before experienced such a thing, but she certainly hoped to again. Susan was happy that Joe wrapped his arm around her and kept her from floating to the ceiling. She smiled and drifted to sleep.

Joe could see Susan's cheek bone rise and knew she was smiling. He nuzzled into the hair laying on her shoulder and tightened his arm around her. He knew he was fading fast. He thought he heard Susan say something about the best sex just before he slipped off the edge and into sleep.

Susan woke up and blinked into the dark a few times, trying to figure out what woke her. She gasped when she realized that Joe's hot tool was not only hot but hard and sliding along and across the opening to her slick pussy.

Joe heard her gasp and showed his dimples to the dark room. He had been awakened by his already hard tool letting him know it was in need of another dip into Susan's watering hole. He had just slid across her wet opening when he heard her gasp.

Susan pushed her hips back into Joe. Her hands griped the arm still around her. The hand of that arm pulled a nipple and Susan groaned out Joe's name. Joe pulled away and pushed Susan onto her stomach. He did not need to pull her hips up. Susan was already on her knees, displaying her treasure to Joe from a new angle.

"Joe, fuck me with that hard cock of yours again. Please, Honey!"

Susan had no idea where that kind of language had come from. Joe seemed to like it as he did just that. Susan knew she was in deep. She liked the man and thought she might happily lust after his body until she cocked up her toes.

Joe was just behind Susan when she uttered those words. He felt his member get harder. He rubbed the tip around in Susan's juices. He grasped the root and guided himself home. Susan's hips slid back to meet his initial thrust. Joe slid in until his balls slapped Susan's clit. Joe grabbed Susan's hips and pulled almost out of her warm, slick depths. He plunged his entire length back into her heated passage. When Joe heard Susan moan his name, he lost rational thought. He tightened his hands on her hips and fucked her harder and faster. His only goal was to set the two of them on fire. He wanted to burn up with this lady.

And if the mental image he had was any indicator, then they were doing just that. With his eyes closed to savor the connection with his sweet lady, Joe's brain seemed to be on fire, projecting an image of solid red flames, ignited by those delicious little electrical shocks coursing through his body from their point of contact. Or perhaps, Joe thought, it was an expanded mental image of the bright red flesh of her pussy that he had seen as he spread her petals and licked as far inside her as he could reach.

It mattered not because, whatever the source of his present viewpoint, the net result was that he wanted Susan more than he had ever wanted a woman before. He wanted to feel her, to fill her, to lift her to new heights of ecstasy - just as she was doing to him!

With abandon, he plunged into her treasure only to draw back and slam into her again. He could hear her moaning and knew that he was making some sound too, although it was incoherent even to himself. Joe wasn't even aware that Susan was pushing her bottom back at him with the same rapid rhythm as he was using to plunge into her.

His hands roved over the curves of her buttocks, the soft smooth curves only adding fuel to his internal fire. When he reached under her and grasped one of her swinging breasts, he thought he was in heaven. Seconds later, his balls contracted and began spitting a fresh load of white hot cum deep into Susan's pussy. As the second long string plastered her inner walls, her pussy began to pulse as her own orgasm started.

Later lying facing each other, Susan felt like Joe was going to kiss her and squeeze her until their bodies became one, and maybe that wouldn't be a bad thing. Joe decided that there was no way he could get enough of this magnificent lady. Even with his lust temporarily satisfied, he felt something for Susan that he had never felt for another person.

Could this be the beginning of love? How would he ever know if it was true love? He had never experienced it before. Sure, they had met in lust and they had acted in lust and certainly they seemed to have basked in the afterglow of lust but still he was sure that he was feeling something more for Susan. He needed time to think about it, to get to know her, to examine his own feelings. In the meantime, he hugged her so tightly to his body ... he could not stand the thought of her slipping away. His last thought before he slipped into oblivion was that, with her arms tightly around him, she didn't seem any more inclined to leave than he did. Sigh!

Susan held tightly onto Joe. She had never felt like this about another man. Sure, the sex was toe curling and bone melting, but Susan more than liked the man responsible for the steamy sex. 'How do I know if Joe feels this too?' Susan wondered as she basked in his tight embrace. She wanted to explore this further, so in the meantime, she kept her arms locked tightly around Joe. She knew enough to know she did not want to let him go. They seemed to let out deep sighs in the same breath. The lovers then drifted back into peaceful slumber.

Nine o'clock in the morning came too early for Susan. She woke slightly when Joe leaned away from her in their cozy nest. She ran her hand down Joe's back and felt the vibrations of speech. That brought Susan fully awake. Who was Joe talking to?

Joe's eyes snapped open and he glared at the phone that was ringing. He did not want an intrusion into his time with Susan. He had been awake and was thinking about this woman who seemed to touch parts of him; she had awakened parts of him he had seldom thought about. He knew he didn't want to wake her or leave her. He had been noticing that even in sleep, she kept her arms tightly around him. That damn phone is going to wake her. He lunged up and scraped the phone from it's cradle.

"What?" Joe all but growled into the phone.

Tammy raised a brow at Joe answering the phone in Susan's room. She smiled at her husband, Steve, and held out her hand. She had won their bet.

"Good morning, Joe," Tammy all but trilled into the phone. "May I speak to Susan?"

Joe didn't think about what came out of his mouth, he just spoke from his heart. "No, she is sleeping and I don't want to wake her; she needs her sleep."

Tammy almost giggled at what she heard. She bit her lip hard enough to quell the giggle. "Oh, okay, Joe. Well, I just wanted to let the two of you know that we are going to breakfast at ten. Susan knows where. Bye!"

Tammy hung up the phone and collapsed in giggles on her bed. Steve looked at her knowingly and told her to fess up. He knew that Joe had spent the night, but what had brought on these giggles? He too grinned large when Tammy revealed that Joe said Susan needed her sleep. The new couple had awakened Steve and Tammy at some point in the early morning with their enthusiasm. Steve and Tammy, looking out for Susan, had nosed about at the Ace of Hearts last night and found out nothing but good about Joe. Steve and Tammy's romantic hearts hoped for their friend's continued happiness.

Susan heard Joe say she needed sleep. What she really needed was to pee. Blushing, she kissed Joe on the back of his shoulder and climbed out of bed. The cool air in the room made her nipples tighten and she recalled Joe's hot mouth on them. Susan had her first mini- orgasm and almost sat back down on the bed. Joe hadn't even touched her and she had cum. Susan knew she had it bad. She rushed into the bathroom and shut the door quietly.

Purely as a delaying tactic, Susan started the shower. She got in the water before it had time to heat up. Susan figured her hot and bothered self could use the cool down. The cool water hit Susan's overheated skin and shocked her brain awake. My God! I think I love that man! Susan shouted in her brain. Now she was scared. Now she could get hurt. Susan closed her eyes and let the warming water pour over her face and head.

Joe sat on the bed staring hard at the bathroom door. At his age, he had slept with his fair share of women. He had never been so bothered by a closed door though. Joe kept staring at that door. Joe's thoughts kept going back to the idea of love. He had watched some of his friends fall and he wondered again if that was what he was doing. He wanted Susan to come out of the bathroom so he could look at her in the light. He wondered if the view of her walking towards him would be as arousing as the view of her curvy ass had been as she walked to the bathroom. He took a deep breath and felt a settling in his chest. It felt good, peaceful. He heard the shower start. Flashing his dimples, Joe bounced out of bed and took care of more than just that bathroom door.

The end

techsan
techsan
1,202 Followers
12