Joe and the Bikini

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed, and turned away to the table. "Here is the first one," she said handing me a little green triangle of cloth.

"What the hell is that?" I asked, looking at how small it was.

"Don't worry -- it will be perfect!" said Susan.

"Welcome to the world of a model!" laughed Candi. "Here, take a little bit of courage!" she said, handing me a shot of clear liquid. However, I had the one hand on the new suit, and the other trying to cover myself, so she just stepped up to me, and said "Open up" pouring the fiery vodka down my throat.

"That will get you going!" she laughed, and exited the tent.

"Hurry up, we need to get going!" said Susan, who snuck in a quick shot of vodka before departing as well.

Taking the suit I went behind the screen and began to put it on. It surprised me by how much it stretched out to fit me into it, but it sure seemed to stop way lower than I expected it to. I shoved my dick way down into the soft fabric, but instead of pulling my cock down, the fabric simply clung to it and allowed it to grow. Suddenly I realized I was getting a hard on from the feel of the smooth fabric on my dick as the blood flowed into my cock. It was a cycle -- the harder I got, the more it would slide into the cloth, and the more stimulated I became!

So there I was. A raging hard-on in a little green swimsuit, and about to go get my picture taken. I ran to the ice chest, grabbed a cold bottle of water, pulled down my shorts, and shoved the ice cold bottle against my raging cock! The shock of it alone was enough to make me flaccid, so I quickly shoved my dick back down into the briefs, and moved to the door of the tent, and acting more bravely than I felt, pulled back the door to go and let everyone see me in my tiny green bikini.

(*)(*)

It's funny, but you know all those photos on websites of guys in little bikini swimsuits? I never thought about what the guy must be feeling when they took the pictures. Boy, now I was thinking about it!

My cock was beginning to recover as the four girls turned as one to look at me -- the new "model!" I forced myself to try and be cool as I walked over to the spot in front of the camera. Damn, this suit felt small!

To their credit, no one seemed to act unusual at all about the situation. I mean, this was pretty normal for them, right? But when I turned around I noticed that all eyes were on my dick. I glanced down and saw that it had throbbed itself back to life, and was pointing out at a 3/4 angle, which was not really a full erection, but close enough to be very obvious.

"Sorry," I said, turning my back for a second and pushing my cock down.

When I turned around again, Pam was ready to go with the camera. I tried to not think about it as she began shooting pictures directly of the front of my body. Her camera was pointed at my dick, which was getting harder, and I was trying not to think about it!

"You are doing great Joe!" called Susan.

"Yeah, just great," said Cindy, although she seemed to be more distant. I was not sure if it was because she knew her career was ending, or if she just was distracted by the sight of my raging hard-on in that tiny green suit.

I felt just lousy! That helped me to get my dick back under control mentally. "Hey, can we take a quick break?" I asked.

"Good idea!" said Cindy. "Take five everyone."

(*)(*)

I ducked back into the tent for another shot of the "ice treatment" when Susan followed me in. Since I did not want to do the ice bottle trick in front of her, I just grabbed a cold bottle and drank half in one long pull.

"Don't you look fine!" said Susan, taking the bottle from me and finishing it off.

"I feel ridiculous!" I said.

"Why? It is only a bikini. We have to wear them all the time, and I don't think we look ridiculous, do you?" she retorted.

"No, but that's different," I said, feeling self conscious.

"Oh, that's rich!" laughed Candi, coming into the tent. "Because you are a guy, you need more clothing? Look, you know it's simply a different way of dressing, just more sexy, right? Who says girls are the only ones who can wear sexy clothes?"

I nodded my agreement, and noticed that my cock had shrunk to a slightly more appropriate level of hardness. Thank goodness for embarrassment!

We went back outside as Cindy and Pam finished a whispered conversation. Evidently Pam was giving Cindy advice on how to handle the situation, which I was soon to discover!

"Now, let's get you ready," Cindy said, and immediately grabbed my cock!

I jumped, surprised as she laughed at my discomfort. "Honey, you are now a model, and I am the director, so stand still while I get you ready for the camera."

With her hand on the outside of my shorts, she slid my dick over to the center, and made a nice bulge in the front of my briefs. "Ohh, you look great," she said, standing back to look at my package.

Pam came right up and knelt down in front of me, already snapping pictures. I just stood there, awkwardly aware that I was the center of all attention. More specifically, my crotch was the center of all attention!

"Okay, now move around a little," Pam instructed.

I shuffled my feet, feeling both silly and exposed at the same time.

"More, Joe." she called out from behind the camera.

"Susan, will you help?" asked Cindy.

Susan jogged over, with her tits bouncing in the little tight bikini. She grabbed my arms, stood behind me, and began to move me like a rag doll. She put my hand on one hip, the other on my leg and used her knees to move my legs into position. Then she jumped back while Pam snapped a few more frames. This continued for a few minutes, her moving me into different poses, and Pam shooting away.

"This is much better," said Pam behind the lens. "Now turn around."

We did this for a few more shots from the back, and then Cindy told me to go change into the second suit. I left for the tent as she began to look at the pictures with Pam.

All in all, I was feeling much better about the whole situation. But I had no idea what a challenge that next suit was going to be!

(*)(*)

I headed back into the tent, and Susan selected another piece of cloth for me to wear. This one was white, just a tiny bikini that looked about three sizes too small.

"Here you go," she said with a grin.

"And how am I supposed to fit into this?" I asked, taking the piece of fabric.

"You'll figure it out!" she said.

I took the white suit, headed behind the screen, and stripped out of the red shorts. To my surprise, when I pulled on the white bikinis they stretched out to become almost transparent. It turned out that I did not have to worry about the size, these things stretched like gauze! But they were almost see-through. I looked in the mirror, and I could clearly see my penis bulging in the shorts, the tip of my head clearly outlined in the fabric. In fact, you could see veins in my dick if you looked closely.

Well, modesty was certainly not an issue, so feeling rather brave I crossed back into the main part of the tent to let Susan see what I looked like.

"Wow!" she said quietly. I did not know if she was just being polite, or if I really looked that good to her.

"Let me see those closer," she said bending over to take a view. When she did, her tits came into clear view straining against the top of her red bikini. That had an immediate reaction to my cock, and it began to grow in the shorts, making them stretch and become even more transparent. "Joe, you really have a nice body," Susan complemented. Her eyes were not on my body however, just on my dick! "We better get back out there before something else happens," she whispered. By this point she was so close that I could almost feel her breath on my cock!

"I don't know how much more I can take!" I whispered to her, staring at those tits.

She raised up, giving me a very good view, then stepped forward to whisper in my ear "I'm sure you can make it, because you'll get a nice reward at the end of the day!"

Then she leaned in, her firm breasts pushing against my chest and kissed me, long and deep. Her tongue was whisking its way in my mouth, and I pulled her in close, rubbing that perfect ass with both hands as we kissed.

Finally we parted, and without a word she slipped back out of the tent. I had a raging hard on at this point, and I knew I had to cool down. So grabbing another ice cold bottle of water, I pulled out my dick, and subjected it to the cold treatment. This time it did not work as well, however. I tried to think of anything else, but Susan's kiss and her body kept creeping into my mind. Finally, I had enough of a chill to make it back into my bikini. Then I headed back out of another shoot.

The girls were nowhere to be seen when I came out. Then I saw them down by the beach. They had moved the reflectors and gear to the waters edge. Evidently I was going to be wet for this shoot.

Suddenly I had a clear vision of what this suit would look like wet -- totally clear! My head was spinning as I thought of the girls seeing me totally naked. In fact, I realized that thousands of people would see me naked once the pictures were published! That thought gave me a thrill of being an exhibitionist, but being covered at the same time. It was okay, because I could always rationalize it as being something that other people had instructed me to do.

Cindy must have noticed my hesitation since she came up to me as I was walking towards the beach. "Joe, this one will be a little different. I am going to take some pictures of you standing at the edge of the water. Then I am going to ask you to get in the water, but I wanted to let you know that these will not show your face. These shots will be only of your... of you from about the chest down." She blushed as she said this, looking at my bulge in the white bikini.

I nodded my assent, and walked up to the edge of the beach, standing in the current of the waves about up to my ankles. Turning around, Pam began to snap away with a zoom lens. I turned from side to side as she indicated, and turned around a few times for back side shots.

Susan and Candi were holding the reflectors, shining lights on my skimpy bikini. I felt very daring to be doing this, and it was all I could do to keep from letting my imagination turn my cock loose! "Okay Joe, now I want you to get on your knees and let the surf crash over you." Cindy instructed.

I walked a bit deeper into the water, and judged about knee high to be the right depth. Pam was kneeling at the water level, so I waited until a wave was incoming, and splashed down on both knees. About a second later the wave crashed into my back, pushing between my legs and swirling around my cock.

Now, I don't know who designed this suit, but when the water hit it, the suit became totally see through. It seemed to cling to my balls especially, and my cock was protruding out like a mast! I don't know if that is the look that Cindy was going for, but it was certainly what was happening.

The sensation of the waves was providing me with an exquisite feeling. This, combined with the vodka from earlier, and the fact that I was practically nude in front of four beautiful women who were staring at me, and a camera capturing all of it to post on the internet, made me almost dizzy with an erotic feeling. I was on the verge, but I knew that I needed to keep it under control. I mean, what would happen if I just whipped out my cock and began stroking it right now?

The thought of masturbating in front of the camera was unbidden, but once it was placed in my head I seemed unable to resist it. My mind began to fantasize about standing there with the surf pounding around my ankles, my shaved penis in my grasp, erupting in streams of cum all towards the camera! Thousands -- no, millions -- of people would be awed by my sexual prowess!

"Joe, could you, um, move or do something?" asked Pam.

I realized that I was daydreaming and had not kept up the pace for the shoot. Mortified, I tried to turn left, then right to give different angles to the camera. Damn, I had been busted on my daydreams of being a stud! My cock began to deflate as the reality of the situation sank in, but the sensation of the surf kept me semi-hard, which was probably better for the camera anyway.

"Okay, Candi I want to have you in this one with Joe," Cindy called out.

Candi did not hesitate, she jumped up and splashed over to me, her tits moving up and down in that white French bikini and her long legs eating up the distance. Just about the time I had regained control of my body, here comes a hot package of sex in a white swimsuit! My dick went from "half-hard" to "real hard" in a second!

"Joe, just stay right there, and Candi, you can lean over his shoulder," Cindy instructed.

Candi's white suit was still dry, which meant that I was the naked one. She came up behind me and straddled her legs behind my back, and leaned over at the waist rubbing my wet chest with one hand, the other on my shoulder. I was really enjoying this, and it was pretty easy to see from the size of my cock!

"Wow, that is one nicely shaved piece of meat you have there sailor," Candi whispered to me.

I was trying to look at the camera, and to be cool, but clearly it was not working...

"I'd like to take that salami in my mouth and bite down hard!" she said as she moved the one hand which was on my shoulder down onto my chest. "I'd lick it, and then bite it, and then lick it some more!" she hissed, and slowly began to move closer to my dick with her hands.

"Candi," called Pam "Give him a tumble!"

Without even time for me to register what it was that she was doing, Candi pushed me forward into the surf, rolling over the top of my body like a wrestler. As we twisted down, a wave crashed over us and it was like being in a washer! Her hands were all over my body, and I was reaching for her as the wave pulled back to reveal two very wet bodies on the sand, both of our suits completely see through, and sand clinging to parts of our bodies which had just been in contact with the beach.

Everyone was laughing, and Candi crawled over to me with a smile, crawling to me like a cat. Her suit was see through, and damn her tits looked good! The way that the narrow cloth clung to her body was amazing, right down to the way her bottom was up in the air!

"Joe, I want you to stand please," called Cindy. I compiled, which put me standing right in front of Candi who was still on all fours.

Now, it was not a porn shoot, but I really felt like it was crossing the line into one. But, what the hell, no one else seemed to care, so I threw caution to the wind and stood as Candi crawled up to my cock and turned her head to the camera and smiled.

She then twisted one arm around my leg, and with her hand on my inner thigh, began to pull her way upright onto her knees. She stayed on her knees, looking at the camera and held onto my inner thigh, one hand just below my dick.

It was an incredible pose. It looked like a panther who was curled up around her prey before devouring it. My penis was standing erect like a mast as all this took place. I guess that is the look Cindy was going for, because Pam just keep shooting like it was the most natural thing in the world!

"Good set you two," called Cindy, and I helped Candi stand up. As she rose her hand grabbed my dick and stayed there for a second, blocked from view by her body as she stood. She didn't say a word, just stroked me really quick a few times!

I almost exploded right there! But she released my pounding dick and coolly walked out of the ocean, with me standing there with a soaking suit and a raging hard-on. I looked over a Susan, suddenly feeling guilty. I mean, sure I had not been the aggressor, but what a jerk she probably thought I was. One second I'm kissing her, then I'm rolling in the sand with another girl.

Susan gave me a gleaming smile, which was somewhat surprising to me. As I walked up to her she rose up off the beach where she had been sitting. "God, Joe. You looked great!" she said, wrapping me into a big hug.

I hugged her right back with her tits pushing into my chest. I looked into her eyes, "You are not, um..."

"Don't be silly!" she said. "You are a professional now, and so get used to it!"

Not being sure what that meant, I just nodded and let her lead me back to the tent.

"Susan, you know the one to go with next," called Cindy as we walked along.

Susan's grip tightened on my hand, and she broke into a jog, laughing. I was pulled along behind caught up in her excitement.

Just before we reached the tent, she pulled up short, causing me to crash into her, nearly knocking her over. "Oops, I forgot -- shower first!" she said changing directions to the shower tent.

We were still running as we came around the corner into the shower. I froze as suddenly I was faced with a beautiful nude woman! There was Candi, completely naked standing there with her tits pushed way out in front as the rinsed off her hair behind her with her arms over her head. Her pussy was more swollen than the first time I glimpsed it, which indicated that she had not been totally faking her excitement on the beach!

Susan was stopped in her tracks as well, admiring the dynamite body which was before us. I remember once hearing a comedian describe a girl so hot that guys would say "I'd do her" and their girlfriends would see the girl and say "Yeah, I'd do her too". That was Candi. She was so hot that even a model like Susan was taken aback by her body. It just screamed "Sex". No thoughts of romance, just wild, animal sex beyond your imagination.

As Susan stood there, Candi opened her eyes, seeing us for the first time. She just smiled, then closed her eyes again and leaned back to rinse her hair again, the water cascading over her head, and down her body. She slowly moved her hands down her neck, and then continued down over her ample breasts. Cupping them in her hands, she slowly turned around to let the shower spray directly on them, her nipples becoming hard in the stream.

I could not believe my eyes, as she slowly spun under the water, one hand slowly moving downward. She reached down between her legs, and let her fingers trace over her pussy, enhancing the swollen parting of her lips, exposing her clitoris.

"Well, are you going to just stand there?" Candi asked, with her eyes still shut as she continued to rub her body. "Someone wash my back please."

Susan glanced at me, seemingly unsure of what to do. I just shrugged, my rock hard cock pretty much saying all that I had to say!

"Looks like you might have missed a spot," Susan offered, as she moved towards the naked beauty. She picked up the bottle of soap, and put some into one hand as Candy turned her back to her. "Just a bit of sand here on your back," Susan said rubbing the soap across Candi's clean skin.

Taking my cue, I joined the pair under the stream of water. "Let me get your back," I said, taking the bottle from Susan. This freed up her other hand, and soon she was lathering Candi up all over her back, her fingers finding their way down to her ass, and up her sides just barely cupping those erect tits.

I poured some soap directly on Susan's back, then began to work it in under the red strap of her bikini. Reaching up, I untied first the bottom string, then the upper string of her triangle top, which clung to her breasts for just a moment before succumbing to the water and falling to the floor. Unlike Candi, Susan really was covered in sand, so I washed it off her back. Working my way down I untied the side of her bikini bottom letting it fall half open, revealing a tight bottom with a solid tan line from the bikini. I got just a glimpse of her shaved pussy, before I united the other side to let the bottom fall to the floor to join its partner.