Joe and the Bikini

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, let's go!" interrupted a commanding voice. "We don't have all day." I spun around to see Pam standing there, with a stern look on her face. "You all can have fun on your own time."

We all three froze, then Susan said, "Sorry Pam." and we quickly rinsed off, and grabbed towels to run back into the dressing tent. I was frustrated beyond belief, but Pam was right, we needed to finish the shoot before we did anything else. I just hoped that the opportunity would present itself again!

(*)(*)

Once back in the tent there were three "outfits" set out for us. Pam and Cindy were in the chairs drinking water.

"I want all three of you for the next shoot," Cindy instructed, with a mischievous grin. "It looks like you are all ready for a three-way shoot!"

Candi just smiled and dropped her towel, revealing her tight body. Susan kept her towel on, but went over to the table to grab her suit, heading behind the screen to put it on.

I looked at the suit for me, and it was hard to tell which side was the front. It was simply a small gold piece of fabric, and one side was larger than the other. I went over to a corner, and pulled off my wet shorts, trying to act cool even though I was butt naked in front of everyone. I pulled on the tiny outfit, but it didn't fit right. The front was okay, covering my semi-hard dick, but the back was way too low and it just barely covered my ass.

"Joe, what am I going to do with you?" asked Cindy walking over to me. "Turn it around!"

With a start I realized that the tiny part of it was for the front -- I had it on backward!

With Cindy standing there I just dropped the shorts off, spun them around and pulled them up the right way. Now my ass was more covered, but my dick just barely fit into the tiny pouch in the front.

Spinning me around, Cindy knelt down in front of me with my dick right in her face. She reached in and grabbed my cock, pulled it out, and then began to adjust it inside the tiny fabric. Her hands felt great on my penis, and I tried unsuccessfully to act cool about the whole thing. But she just kept tucking, and patting the front of my cock until it fit exactly the way she wanted too.

"You look great!" she said, looking at my package. "Let's go."

I followed her out of the tent, with Susan and Candi coming along behind us. I looked back and they were both wearing gold bikini's that matched my shorts. The metallic fabric left very little to the imagination as their nipples proudly stood out.

Pam was setting up under a palm tree when we arrived. I glanced down and was amazed at the way I was dressed. The tiny pouch for my dick was just a teardrop shape which outlined every vein in my bulging cock. It was an incredible feeling being so exposed in a public setting, even though we were on a secluded beach. I thought about how many people would see me in the pictures, and I wondered what they would do to themselves looking at the three of us in sexy poses with those tiny bikini's on. I certainly felt like an exhibitionist wearing such a tiny outfit!

Pam had me stand under the palm tree, with my tiny bikini on, and began to shoot some pictures of me. "That's good Joe, just turn a little to the side."

I did as instructed, feeling aroused as she came closer to me, kneeling in the sand to get close up pictures of my package. Experimenting just a little I put one hand down on my thigh, the other on my waist - just like Susan had instructed me to do earlier in the day. I was aware of how much my dick protruded in the flimsy bikini and I glanced over at the girls. Susan gave a thumbs up and flashed an encouraging smile.

Pam kept shooting, sliding closer in the sand until she was just a few feet away. She kept angling the camera side to side, evidently getting some good shots, as she just kept getting closer to my dick! My cock was getting much harder, but the pouch kept it pointed down. So it just kept stretching out the suit!

Cindy had wandered over to stand behind Pam. She bent over to look at the camera as Pam tilted it so she could see the back screen. Evidently she liked what she saw and I heard her whisper, "It certainly shows off everything, doesn't it?"

Pam said, "Watch what happens when we get just a little more reflection on it." She moved over to the side and shot a few frames of my bulge in profile. Then Cindy leaned over to see the results. Her red hair was pulled back in a ponytail, which gave me a great view of her tits down her button up blouse. Wow, I knew she was hot, but just a glimpse of those tits was really amazing. They were hidden, except for the deep canyon of cleavage in the front where her shirt sort of pushed them together. That, with the fact that gravity was pushing them against the shirt made for a great view!

Cindy whispered something to Pam, who smiled up at her. "Girls, let's have you join Ron for this shoot," Cindy called.

Candi and Susan came over, both bodies jiggling nicely in those gold bikinis. Cindy moved Susan to my left, and had Candi on my right. She quickly did some pushing and tugging on the girls bikinis to adjust the cloth. She leaned down in front of me and quickly reached into my bikini to grab my dick, and moved it up to point front. "Oh, Joe. What am I going to do with you?" she said, looking up at me playfully. Her hand was still on my dick, and suddenly she bent it down right in the middle! I gasped with the pain of the moment, but she managed to make it more presentable in the pouch. "There. That should hold for a while!"

Pam moved up and began shooting pictures of the three of us. The girls struck poses on either side of me, constantly moving and twisting. Their tits would brush against me as they leaned into my shoulders, then they would turn around and lean against me, with those tight asses! I just sort of stood there, trying to keep my cock at a semi-rigid state, but I was fighting a battle I could not win.

Before too long my dick was pushing straight out in front of me. The tiny gold fabric was tented beyond its ability to cover me, and it pushed away from my body. I knew that my balls must be visible to the sides, but I really could not do anything about it with that tiny gold pouch!

"Candi, move lower please," called Pam. Candi slowly knelt in the sand, with one arm around my waist, her head level with my dick. Susan leaned in to my side, her breasts rubbing against my arm as she leaned her head on my shoulder. Then she moved one hand on my chest, and began to rub over my pecks and abs as Pam snapped away.

"Joe, can you lean back just a bit?" asked Cindy. I looked at her to see if I understood her correctly. If I leaned back, my dick would be pointing straight up! She just looked down at Pam's camera, and waited. Not really knowing what to do, I complied. Leaning back just a little my waist shifted forward, and my cock slipped up just a bit in the tight pouch. It was now three-quarters up, and it was rock hard!

Pam kept shooting as Candi leaned her head over against my side. Her eyes were on the camera, but her hand was on my ass! I felt a twitch in my penis as the fabric slid just a bit more, and suddenly I realized Candi was pulling the back of my shorts so that the front would slide off my cock!

Susan's hand continued to move all over my chest. She reached all the way across and pushed her fingers through Candi's black hair. Candi looked up at her with a smile, my dick just inches away from her face. I could feel her breath on my cock, as she slowly looked right down into my bikini which was pulled away from my body by the rigid tent pole of my penis.

"Doing great Joe," called Cindy. "Just lean back a little more."

I did so, which pushed the tip of my cock head right up to the edge of the fabric, where it stopped. It was held by the top band, or else I am sure it would have popped right out. Susan leaned over and peered down at my cock, while Candi began to move her other hand up my leg.

The pose was pretty hot, I must admit. Both women were looking directly at my manhood, which they had a clear view of. My tiny bikini was almost non-existent for all the concealment it provided. I knew that I was beginning to strain the top of the band, and that any second now I would just pop free.

Suddenly, Candi gave a hard tug on the back, and the front of my bikini slid down! The top half of my cock was standing straight up, relieved to be free. Both girls looked at it in mock surprise, making "oh my God" looks to the camera. Pam just kept snapping away, as I continued to lean back with my penis head exposed.

Candi moved her hand up my leg to reach into the side of the tiny bikini. With one finger she hooked it and slowly pulled it down, revealing my entire dick. She then tucked it under my balls, pushing them up. Susan continued to move downward, her lips stopping just an inch from my penis. Candi leaned in and they both hovered right over the tip.

I was in agony! Was this never going to end? Just as I thought I knew the game, they changed the rules. I really was not sure if I was supposed to do anything at this point, or if I was ever going to get relief!

Just then, a drop of pre-cum glistened at the tip of my cock. Candi moved her hand up, and with one finger she drew the bead out, stretching it in the light. She moved her hand up to deposit the moist drop into Susan's mouth.

Motion caught my eye, and I saw Pam move right up under us. She was catching the shots of my dick standing rigid in the air with the two girls looking at it. I squirmed just a bit to get a better view just as Susan's finger touched my balls. She slowly traced a path up my shaft, and caught another bead of pre-cum on her finger. She returned the favor to Candi, who took her finger into her mouth like a lollipop. Candi then moved her hand up and slowly encircled my dick. She held it forward as Susan slowly moved her mouth closer.

I felt the tip of her tongue on my penis and electricity coursed through my body! Ever so slowly Susan moved her tongue over my cock, in little swirling motions. It was an incredible sensation and I closed my eyes for a second.

My eyes popped open at the sensation of another tongue on my balls! I looked, and Candi was staring at me with those "fuck me" eyes, and licking my balls.

"Slowly girls," Cindy whispered. She was kneeling down right beside Pam, looking at the pictures on the camera back.

Candi continued to lick up my shaft until her tongue met Susan's at the tip. They pulled off me for a second and French kissed deeply. Their wet tongue's were working in and out of each others mouth with Candi beginning to stroke my shaft.

Susan moved her hand down to also grasp my pole, as Candi pulled away from the kiss and fluidly moved her mouth down onto my waiting dick. It was an incredible sensation as she slid my cock into her wet mouth. Susan guided it and had to move her hand down the shaft to give Candi room to take me deep into her mouth. She pulled back and my cock was glistening with moisture. The two girls put their heads next to my dick and smiled at the camera!

Susan pulled my useless bikini off my body, and I stood straight up, relieved to get to change positions. Without a word, the girls pulled my legs apart so I was standing with my feet spread apart and my rigid penis pointing up.

Wasting no time, the two girls resumed their attack on my exposed member. Susan was busy sucking my swollen penis into her moist mouth, while Candi was licking and pulling on my balls. With Pam and Cindy in the sand below us, I knew that it was not going to be long before I erupted in a huge load of cum!

I looked at the lens of the camera just as I noticed Cindy's hand reach around to cup Pam's breast. Pam seemed not to mind as she shifted slightly to provide more access to the lesbian encounter. Meanwhile Susan had pulled away from my cock, only to be replaced by Candi's waiting mouth. There was going to be no respite for my rigid pole during this encounter, which I was ecstatic about as I thrust into her warm, silky mouth!

Pam was diligently capturing every slurping moment on the camera, even as Cindy raised Pam shirt up to reveal a fabulous set of pale tits which glistened in the sunlight. Cindy was kissing Pam's neck, which caught Susan's attention. Susan gave a smile, reached back and untied her own bikini top. Her breasts were magnificent! They erupted from their confines, as Susan reached over and pulled down Candi's bikini bottoms. Repositioning behind Candi, Susan began to lick her soaking wet cunt, which caused a noticeable increase in Candi's sucking of my dick!

Within a matter of seconds the beach was littered with clothing, all of the girls shedding the last vestiges of constraint! Candi pulled off my cock with an audible gasp as Susan brought her to climax with her darting tongue. Cindy was face planted in Pam's pussy, with her naked ass pointing up in the air. Her shaved pussy was pointing straight at me, while Pam continued to hold the camera up over Cindy's back taking more shots. I glanced at Susan and Candi who were busy moaning in delight as Candi had laid back on the beach spread eagle to allow Susan more access to her vagina.

Suddenly, I stepped forward and simply thrust my dick into Cindy's inviting pussy! There was a moment of friction before her juices enveloped my cock, providing for smooth entry. She raised up off of Pam's cunt, and moaned in delight. Pam untangled herself, and repositioned to get a vantage angle on my penis ramming into Cindy's elevated cunt. As she did so, she soon became entangled with the other two girls who were writhing on the sand. Arms, hands and lips were all over each other in a orgasmic frenzy!

Soon Cindy began to scream, "God Joe! Fuck me!" I obeyed her, increasing my thrusts - pounding her down into the sandy beach. Suddenly she screamed in ecstasy as a series of orgasms coursed through her body! Her pussy gripped my penis as she came, bring me close to orgasm. But I wanted to be seen as I came, knowing that this moment would never occur again.

Slowly I withdrew from Cindy, grasping her tits past her red hair as I gently laid her on the beach. Turning around, I saw Susan staring at my swollen cock. She laid on her back and spread her shaved pussy for me. As I approached her, I saw Pam attempting to hold up the camera, with Candi's face buried in between her legs. Pam caught my eyes, with a lust filled look and raised the camera as I approached Susan. Slowly, so that the camera would capture every moment, I slid down onto my knees right in position to thrust into Susan. My penis had never been so hard!

"Don't make me beg!" Susan cried out as she spread her legs for me. Slowly, I moved my penis to the edge of her vagina, just knocking on the door. I held there for a second, wanting to make this last, but knowing that I only had a little more time before I erupted in cum!

Not wasting a moment, Candi raised up her head from Pam's legs, and reached over to grab my penis. Her hand began to rub me up and down on Susan's pussy, just parting the lips. The feeling was too intense to describe, with the moistness of Susan's juices mixing with the sandy feeling of Candi's hand while Pam snapped pictures from just a few inches away!

I thrust deep into Susan, my penis pushing Candi's hand down until she was playing with my balls. I knew that I would only last a moment, and I was right. Feeling the cum begin to move into my cock, I pulled out, positioning my pulsing dick over Susan's incredible body. Susan gasped as I pulled out, with an orgasm hitting her with force. Pam continued to tug on my balls for just a moment, and then I came!

Wave after wave of cum erupted from my cock! I shot a stream of cum all over Susan's body, splashing onto her tits, face, and hair. She screamed in orgasmic delight, which caused me to continue to pulse like a sprinkler hose. I really never knew that I had that much cum in me! Pam continued to tug on my balls for all they were worth, while Pam captured frame after frame of my dick shooting wads of cum.

Totally spent, I fell back into the warm sand. Pam continued her snapshots, as Susan lay opposite me still writhing with her own climax. Suddenly, I felt a wet tongue on my sensitive penis, as Candi began to lick off my cock, taking the remaining residual cum into her mouth. Finally, she laid her head down with her mouth still inches from my receding, spent cock.

I had never been so totally drained! My body was totally immobile, and from the looks of the girls, they were all pretty much the same. We all were completely exhausted from the stress, the sexual tension, and the sex! All of us except Pam that is. Standing there, with her camera positioned between her wonderful, perky tits, she said, "Okay, now that we have that taken care of, let's get back to work!"

We all groaned and laughed! Feeling somewhat self conscious, but at the same time feeling very much connected to each other we all headed to the shower before continuing with the shoot. All in all, I must say - that was by far the best job I ever had!