Joe, Cathy and Jen

Story Info
Joe and Jen invite up cousin Cathy and things turn intimate.
2.6k words
4.53
37.5k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat in the chairs at the funeral home catching up on the last ten years or so. My cousin Cathy sat in the row in front of us and Jen and I sat with one chair between us. We formed kind of a triangle sitting there at my uncle's funeral. Cathy and I had grown up together and we had always been close. We haven't stayed in touch as much as I would have liked but life seems to turn out that way sometimes. But here we were, laughing and smiling and just trading stories about our kids, our jobs, our relationships and just everything that has happened since we last spoke at any length. It was going so well that I barely realized that we hadn't really spoken to anyone else throughout the entire wake. When it was time to leave, we said our good-byes and hugged tightly. I knew I would see her tomorrow at the funeral so it was short and sweet.

Then something odd happened. Jen, my long-time girlfriend and sexual soul mate asked me something.

"So Cathy...did you have sex with her?"

I had just started my truck and was about to back out of the parking space when I jerked my eyes up to meet her gaze.

"Excuse me?" I asked surprised.

"You two have a history, I can tell. Don't be upset, I'm not mad, I just want to know."

I backed out of the space and dismissively told her, "She's my first cousin."

"I don't believe you", she said with conviction.

"She turns completely toward you, her legs are open, she makes total eye contact and you lean in so close that it is obvious that you two are into one another."

I thought about that for a second as I felt her eyes penetrating my uncomfortable silence.

Let me explain a little history that Jen was not aware of that took place about 10 years ago. Cathy lived just down the block from me and we were the same age. Her father and my mother were brother and sister and so they were always over at our house. We had a Nintendo back then and nobody else did so she would come play it once in a while with me. I would always sit on this little padded bench to play and one day, I had her sit, straddling the bench with me between my legs and I wrapped my arms around her so that the controller was in front of her and my arms were around her waist. She leaned back into me and it was very arousing for a boy like me. It didn't bother me at all that she was my cousin then. I remember smelling her hair and feeling her sexy young body against my own. When my turn was over, she took over and my hands fell between her thighs. At that age I had no idea what to do with them and they would sometimes rest on her tan thighs and other times I would just wrap them around her waist and hold her. I was an 18 yo boy who had only had sex once before. She was barely 18 and I had no idea if she was still a virgin or not.

This happened more and more often and I got more and more brave each and every time it occurred. One day, I remember squeezing and massaging the inside of her thighs maybe 2 inches from her young pussy. I know she felt my hard on against her back and I was very disappointed when she had to leave. I had to wait for some time before I could get up and walk back into the family living room. There were times when I was able to grab her young ass and I even, a time or two, grabbed her wrist and forced her hand behind her back and between my legs where she rubbed my hard on through my shorts. But we never took it farther than that.

Back to that night at the wake. Jen and I have had an open relationship for years and she loves to role play with me often. I have been many guys she has desired and she has been even more women I have desired. That night, on the drive home, she told me that she wanted to be Cathy and asked me how I felt about it. I have to admit, I was rock hard when she mentioned it and I managed to agree in a way as if I was doing it for her.

Yeah, right!! I have always been excited by the prospect of having sex with my cousin but I would never expect anything to happen. That night, Jen pretended she was Cathy and I told her everything! I told her about the bench and about how I had all but forced her to rub my cock when we were both younger. She was so hot and she got so wet that by the time I got out of the shower and got my cockring on, she was naked on the padded bench at the foot of our bed.

We sat exactly like I had with my cousin all those years ago but this time, I got to have my way with her. I whispered in her ear how badly I have wanted to touch her for the past 10+ years and told her how I couldn't wait to feel my cousin's pussy squeezing me. I took her shirt off and played with her nipples as I kissed her over her shoulder and spoke "Cathy" as often as I could fit it in. I told her to stand up and I took her shorts off.

"Cathy, your body is so sexy", I reassured her.

"Joe, we are cousins, we shouldn't."

I pulled her to me and she instinctively straddled the bench and me. I immediately slid into her dripping pussy and I passionately told "Cathy" that nothing was stopping us now.

"Joe, no. Joe, stop. Joe you're my cousin."

She pleaded with me to stop and I loved her every word.

I fucked Jen all over our bedroom and in every position you can imagine all while she played the part of my sexy cousin Cathy. It was the most taboo thing I had ever done with her.

We smiled so big seeing Cathy the following day at the funeral through our tears. Afterwards, we attended a huge family dinner in town and we sat with Cathy and her husband. The conversation was really mundane and they ended up leaving early. Slightly disappointing but that is not where the story ends.

Fast forward two weeks and I get a text while I am at the gym.

"Your cousin is coming up this evening to go out with us."

I immediately was curious. Apparently Jen and Cathy had been chatting on Facebook for the last few weeks and she talked her into coming up and seeing us on a night when her husband had to work. The thoughts that entered my mind were ridiculous. I put them out of my head as I knew they could never happen.

I had to run a few errands and I got home as the girls were getting ready in the master bedroom. I grabbed my clothes and ran down to the basement to shower and clean up. When I came back up, I saw that they both had a few glasses of wine already in them and we hadn't even left yet.

We went to a nice restaurant in town and sat in the corner. The conversation and the wine flowed freely until Jen told me to walk with her to the bathroom. I held her hand as we neared the door. Just before she entered, she turned to me and gave me a quick kiss. I love when she does this as she normally tends to be the hottest woman in the room wherever we are. As we broke from our kiss, she pulled me back in and whispered in my ear...

"I want to watch you fuck Cathy in our bed tonight."

I stood there, staring at the closing door and couldn't believe she had just said that to me. I mean she has watched me with other women before, including her best friend, but this could never happen, right?

We returned and Cathy had picked up the check. We tried to split it but she said how we had invited her up and how nice we were being for getting her out of the house tonight and she couldn't let us pay for dinner too. We walked down to a nearby dance club with a huge outdoor patio with a DJ playing some music that the girls were giddy over. I don't mind dancing and I am actually decent at it but I love to let the girls do their thing on the dance floor. I will make it out as guys close in so as to mark my territory every few songs but I stay out of their way for the most part.

I could see it happening before my eyes and I simply could not believe it. Jen was dancing closer and closer and her hand were exploring Cathy more and more as the evening went on. I found myself between them a few times and then finally, Jen turned me so I was no longer dancing with her but that now Cathy and I were face to face. I felt her body grinding on me and I began to get very aroused. Jen took my hands and guided them to Cathy's hips. She was laughing and smiling and I treated her just like I would Jen. I pulled her hips into me and we rocked back and forth, grinding on each other as if we were just friends. Jen moved around behind Cathy and pushed my hands down until I was cupping my cousin's incredible ass in my hands. I was rock hard now and she HAD to know. Her thigh was pressed against my erection so often it was as if we were dry humping one another on the dance floor.

I couldn't take it anymore. I spun Cathy around, slid my hands down the front of her body as I pulled her ass back into my groin. She gasped slightly and as her head turned over her shoulder, I quickly reached up and grabbed her chin before she could resist, I kissed her passionately over her shoulder. She struggled oh so briefly before giving into me and returning my passion. Without breaking the kiss, she turned her body into me and wrapped her arms around my neck. I slid my hand under her ass and down the back of her thigh forcing her to lift it against my body.

As we broke, our eyes were locked and I felt Jen tugging at my hand with one of hers and Cathy's with the other. We followed her to the car and she put us in the backseat and jumped in the driver's seat. Cathy and I were like a new couple going at one another in the backseat. I had her shirt unbuttoned and her bra up over her breasts in seconds. I cupped her left tit and sucked her nipple into my mouth. It tasted so sweet and was so perfect that I barely managed to let it go for a second before I had the other one in my mouth. She was tugging at my shirt and it was over my head as I went back and forth between her tiny, sexy nipples.

We made it home and I carried her into the house. I cupped her round, muscular ass in my hands as she wrapped her powerful thighs around my waist. Jen managed to light some candles and I heard her vibrator start up but I couldn't stop what I was doing. I had wanted to taste my cousin's pussy for more than a decade and I threw her onto the bed and pulled her sexy ass jeans off in a rush. I sucked each of her thighs just below her sweet spot for about 3 seconds each so as to let her know what was coming. My mouth touched her warm, moist pussy and she groaned my name. I gently sucked, licked and enjoyed her body for what seemed like forever. I could have gone on for the entire night. Cathy's skin tasted so sweet and she was so pretty down there that it was just exquisite eating my cousin's cunt

She pulled me by my hair until she kissed her own wetness off my lips. She rolled me over and never broke eye contact as she licked a trail down my chest and stomach until she took my throbbing cock in her hand and slowly, deliberately took me deep into the back of her throat. My eyes rolled back and I deeply enjoyed my cousin working my cock like I expected she would in my many fantasies. As she sucked me, I had the chance to look over and see Jen sitting in the loveseat playing with her pussy frantically. She was biting her bottom lip and her eyes were closed. I knew she was about to cum. How hot it was to watch her cum to the idea of me fucking my hot ass cousin in our bed right in front of her.

Cathy was ready and I returned the favor from earlier. I wrapped my hand in her hair and pulled her directly up to my mouth so I could taste my precum on her lips and tongue. She slid down on me as I kissed her passionately. My hands found her hips and I gripped them tightly and rocked her violently back and forth as I tongue fucked her mouth. She was gasping and panting and she called out my name.

"Oh Fuck Joe! Damnit Joe, fuck me. Fuck your cousin's pussy!"

And I did. I squeezed my aching cock and pushed it as deeply into her as I could and still grind her onto me. Her hips felt very similar to Jen's but Cathy fucked me with 10 years of desire.

I turned her over and put my hands on the back of her knees and pushed them against her chest.

"Oh my God Cathy, I wanted you for so long", I cried.

"Deeper, deeper Joe, fuck your cousin the way she wants you to."

I knew I couldn't last but I also knew I could do it again.

"I want to cum in you Cathy. I have always wanted to cum in my cousin's pussy. Tell me I can Cathy?"

She pulled me down onto her and kissed me. She looked me in the eye and begged me in a quiet but direct voice, "Please cum in me Joe. I want to feel you inside me. I want to feel you collapse onto me and milk every drop out of you."

I couldn't hold back. I thrust into her deep as I could and cried out as I emptied my load into my cousin's silky pussy. I contracted and pulsed for longer than any other time I can remember and I collapsed onto her panting as she wrapped her arms around me. She rubbed the back of my head and squeezed me as my overly sensitive orgasm began to cause my whole body to convulse. She spoke softly to me like only another family member can.

"There, there Joe, it's okay. Let Cathy have it all, let her have all of you."

I felt Jen's hands on my back and she rubbed my shoulders and Cathy's hands. I heard her whisper to her as I caught my breath,

"He wanted you for a long time and now I know why. I'm next cousin." I turned to see them smile and kiss gently...

I can't give either of them up now. I love my girl for getting me my cousin!!