Joe in Oak Valley Ch. 2

Story Info
Cynthia calls Joe & seduces him.
3.6k words
4.5
38.6k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/17/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: It is very helpful to get your feedback and your votes. I appreciate all your comments and enjoy a correspondence with several readers who have taken the short time to send me a note about my stories. This story is the second in a series and it might be helpful (but not required) if you read the first story. Please read on and enjoy as that is the ultimate reason I wrote this!

* * * * *

A whole week had gone by and finally Cynthia's pussy had stopped reminding her how sore she had been. A whole week, she thought. Joe's monstrous cock had her pussy sore. Yes, there was some pain involved as she had mounted that cock, but mostly it hurt after. It was pure emotional joy until he pulled it out. The joy was followed by an empty feeling and by evening, each step she took caused her swollen pussy lips to remind her that it had been stretched.

And now, as she lay fitfully in her bed, her pussy reminded her that it had been a whole week since she felt that overwhelming joy between her legs.

Cynthia turned off her bedside lamp and put down the book that she'd hoped would distract her. It hadn't and now she was frustrated. She told herself that Oak Valley women did NOT get frustrated, at least not sexually. She remembered her mother and how proper she had been despite the death of Cynthia's father. Proper, which was what Cynthia had to be to maintain her status in Oak Valley. Soon, she'd be divorced and all the Oak Valley women would look at her with disgust.

She knew what they would think. It would be one of two things. They would see her and smile gently and ask how she was faring without her husband. The bastard practically ran off with a High School student! So, they would ask and she would politely smile and say that things were great, the kids were great and everything was fine. They would smile again, look at her sensual body and think to themselves, stay away from my husband you divorced slut. Or, they would wonder how bad she must have been in bed to lose her husband.

Was she bad in bed? Certainly, the sex she had a week ago was different than any sex she'd ever had before! She'd never even thought of group sex, but there she was licking a man's horse sized cock while her kids' nanny was sucking her nipples.

It had felt so good when the head of that monster cock had parted her pussy lips. Yes, the sex was wonderful, but there were several moments there where there was something else. Cynthia couldn't pin down what that something else was.

She tossed and turned for a while and glanced at the alarm clock … only 10:30 pm. The 2 glasses of scotch hadn't made her tired at all! She picked up her phone and dialed a number 5 times, hanging up before finally letting the call go through. It rang twice and a man's voice answered. It was Joe.

"Hello?" Joe spoke into the cell phone. There was silence Cynthia had provided it to him so she could call if she needed to cancel work or if Joe couldn't make it to the Community Center. Only Cynthia knew the number. It had to be her.

"Cynthia?" Joe said in his usual soft but deep voice.

"Yes" she responded quietly. "It's me". Gone was the woman of the boardroom. Gone was the confident woman who took over her husband's failing company. Suddenly, she was unsure of what to do.

"What can I do for you?" Joe asked.

Cynthia thought about that one and smiled. She thought how there were many things he could do for her. Drive, right now, to her house and fuck her madly was just one!

"I'm sorry, I must've dialed the wrong number" she lied.

Joe sat upright on his couch. "I don't think so".

"Yes, you are right, of course, but then, I probably shouldn't have called you." The bed covers felt warm on her legs and hips and she kicked them off. "Maybe I should go."

"No!" he said a little too urgently. "I … ummm … I'm glad you called. Really."

She smiled at the phone and the thought of Joe. He was a handyman type working on the Oak Valley Center. It used to be a Church and recently had fallen into disrepair. Cynthia had hired Joe to fix it up. While fixing it, Joe had gotten distracted by Cynthia's taut body and shot himself in the hip with a nail gun. He ended up at Cynthia's house recuperating. It was Joe's cock that spread her pussy so wide. It was Joe whose voice made her pussy quiver now.

"Let's talk" he said, trying to keep her on the line.

"About what?" Cynthia smiled and thought of his hairy chest and strong arms. Her nipples hardened and she absent-mindedly played with them through her cotton sleeper.

"Oh, I don't know. How about the work I've been doing at the center? Do you like it?"

"Oh yes, Joe, you've done remarkable work. The wood you've used seems to have great lines to it and I really like how you've matched the detail of the old wood." Cynthia squeezed her full breast with the palm of her hand and moaned slightly as she imagined it was Joe's hand.

Joe got dressed quickly and took the phone with him out the door to his truck. There was silence for a moment and Joe covered the microphone on the cell phone while he started the truck.

"Hello?" she said "Are you there?"

"Oh yes, I'm here, I'm just putting on a … umm … I'm putting on a shirt."

She smiled and slowly squeezed her right tit and pinched her nipple.

"What are you wearing Cynthia?" he asked

She paused; unsure of how much flirting she wanted to do. "Well, that's kind of personal" she cooed seductively

Joe was out of his driveway, off the mountain and onto the highway in minutes. His old pickup somehow climbed up to 80 mph on route 66.

After several teases, Cynthia finally gave in because she needed to be wanted and it was obvious Joe wanted her. "I'll tell you … I'm wearing cotton."

Joe laughed into the phone. "Hmmmm, cotton socks?"

Cynthia giggled. "I'm wearing a cotton sleeper and it is blue. A medium blue and it is very soft."

"Anything else?" He smiled as he veered around an elderly couple in an old Ford.

"Oh yes" she paused dramatically. "I'm wearing cotton panties, they are white with frilly edges. I wish you could see them! They're so pretty" A voice inside her head rang out. Don't be a slut! You are an Oak Valley woman! Don't talk like some cheap whore! What do you think you are doing?

The fight within Cynthia continued and she frowned. She couldn't believe that a) she had called Joe, b) that she was now telling him what she was wearing, and c) she was playing with her nipples!! What the hell was happening to her??? I must hang up the phone, she thought.

Joe's voice brought her back "Cynthia, you are such a sweetheart."

"No, I'm not. I'm acting like a cheap slut." She replied somberly.

Joe wasn't sure what he should do. He was now only 20 minutes away from this beautiful, engaging woman who had haunted his every dream and waking moment since he met her. "No … slut is at the opposite end of the dictionary from you, my dear. You are just learning how to enjoy yourself like every woman should."

"What we did last week wasn't right" she replied thinking of how warm Joe's lips had felt on her hard nipples.

"You know what? I agree with you." Joe said and sat up straight in his truck. "What we did with Sara was just plain horny sex … and that is not what I enjoy."

"You didn't enjoy it?" Cynthia asked incredulously.

Joe didn't want to lie. He had enjoyed it, but it could have been better if they were making love, instead. How the hell do I communicate that without pissing her off? He thought.

"Cynthia, there is horny, slutty, I'll do anything for sex … and then there is gentle, sweet, caring, love-making. I prefer the latter to the former. I'm not saying the former isn't fun, I just like the latter more."

There was silence on the phone and Joe wondered if maybe she had hung up. He turned off the interstate and headed toward the winding roads that lead to Oak Valley and Cynthia's house.

"Joe?" she asked without waiting for answer, she continued "Somehow, for a carpenter, you know how to say all the right things." She giggled. Maybe the scotch had kicked in after all. She let her hand slide under her cotton sleeper and sighed as skin touched skin. She scraped and tweeked her nipple imagining that it was Joe's hand that squeezed her tit and his teeth gently teasing her nipple.

Joe turned a corner and almost dropped the phone. "Cynthia, have you ever had phone sex?"

Cynthia laughed "Of course not! That's just for desperately horny people who don't have a life!"

Joe didn't laugh. "No, I disagree … it is for people with good communication skills and great imaginations who, maybe can't or aren't able to get together for what ever reason. I mean, if you were away on a business trip and needed cuddling, maybe you imagined me holding you and gently squeezing your breast … "

Cynthia pulled her hand away. How did he know? She got up and looked out her bedroom window and saw an old oak tree close by but he wasn't in it. She thought she had seen someone. I must be going insane, she thought. First, I'm playing with myself and second, I'm imagining that Joe is in a tree outside my window!

Joe kept going, his voice soft but insistent. "… sure and then I might kiss your hand and your elbow. Does that feel good?"

"Yes, Joe, it certainly does". Cynthia opened the sliding glass door from her bedroom and walked out onto her private deck. She sat on the patio furniture couch and slid her hand up her cotton sleeper. Her panties were soaking wet, so she pulled them off. The cool breeze felt nice as it snaked up her thighs and caressed her pussy lips which had swollen in anticipation of Joe's cock. "Joe, your voice really soothes me"

Joe's cock had grown steadily throughout the ride and he stroked it down his pant leg. Joe talked on about how he would kiss her toes and ankles.

In the breeze, Cynthia's nipples poked out through the cotton sleeper and she again, slid her hand up from underneath finding her pussy lips wet, ready and waiting. She stroked her pussy as Joe talked and thought about getting her vibrator.

Suddenly Cynthia saw truck headlights turning in to her driveway. She watched as the headlights quickly drove the curves of her driveway winding up several yards from her balcony. She flicked her pussy a few last times and it soothed her, but anger over took her. How dare he presume that she wanted him there! She isn't some wanton slut who he can just charge over her house anytime he wants for a quick fuck! No, she is an Oak Valley woman …

Joe saw movement on the balcony and parked his truck. There she was. A soft moonlight shown through the trees onto her front as she stood by the cast iron metal railing. Her long tanned legs led up to that sweet honey he craved. Her large breasts held the cotton sleeper away from her flat stomach and shimmered in the breeze.

"I'm sorry" he said into the phone "I've just seen the most beautiful creature in the world" and he hung up and stepped out of his truck and walked by the balcony. The look on her face showed some confusion. She turned and went into the house. A few minutes later, she returned with a bucket of water.

"What are you doing here, Joe?" she asked somewhat coldly.

"I've come to see you, Juliet" he said softly so he wouldn't wake the children.

This surprised her. "I think you're just another horny guy that wants to get laid. I think you need some cooling off.

She tipped the bucket over the balcony and ¼ of the bucket emptied over the rail.. Joe stepped back quickly but the ice cold water hit Joe square in the face and chest. His erection immediately went limp. Joe literally ripped his soaked shirt off. Through clenched teeth, he softly shouted back at Cynthia – "Who the fuck do you think you are? Why do you think you are so much better than me that you can call me and entice me to come over here and then throw cold water on me?" Joe shook his head from side to side.

He could tell Cynthia felt bad. "I'm sorry… You're right ... I'm sorry and ummm, I really didn't mean it that way …" Joe turned to go. She moved quickly to the edge of the balcony, "I'll make it up to you. I promise"

Joe turned to look up at her. She was stunning. Her athletic legs were toned and tight. Her raven hair rested loosely on her shoulders.

"How?" he called up.

Cynthia slowly turned around and poured some of the water down her back and a small cry of cold surprise erupted from her mouth. The water flowed down the medium blue cotton sleeper and turned dark blue clinging to her curves and highlighting her tight, muscular ass. She spread her legs slightly and swayed her hips gently.

She looked over her shoulder at him and her hips continued to sway back and forth. "My, this water is sooo cold"

Joe could see her pussy lips glistening from the light of her room that shown between her legs.

She turned to face him and his mouth hung agape. With one hand she held her breast through the cotton material and with the other hand; she poured the cold water over her tit. Looking down at him she smiled "You like what you see? It is soooo cold and it would be so wonderful to have your hot mouth warm my nipple"

Joe's cock became rock solid and bulged down the leg of his pants. It hurt. "Let me in … please!"

She giggled. "Hmmm, we'll have to see about that!" She then poured the rest of the water over her chest and gasped again at the sudden change of temperature. The cotton material clung to her breasts and she moved her hands slowly over them squeezing them against the cool cotton material. The water ran down her belly and into her pubic hair, attempting to cool the fire that burned in her loins. The front of her entire cotton sleeper was soaked and clung to her.

Her hands moved down to her hips and she slowly moved them up her waist to her cup her tits. She rocked and swayed back and forth. The water squeezed out of the cotton and down to her feet and through the wooden slats she stood upon. She sucked in air through pursed lips as she watched the bulge grow in Joe's pant leg, but she didn't miss a beat of the music only she and Joe could hear.

Cynthia pulled the bottom of the sleeper up and placed her hands on her bare thighs and enjoyed the feel of her hands on the soft skin on the inside. Her fingers reached higher and spread her pussy lips and Joe moaned from down below. She closed her eyes and let her fingers rove to her thickened clit, stroking it side to side. Now the moan came from Cynthia. She worked the nub back and forth with her left hand while her right squeezed the cotton sleeper over her stomach. The water dribbled down her taught belly and into the mix of her juices as her fingers pace quickened.

"Oh Joe, you need to get up here" she groaned. Cynthia slipped a finger in her slit and then back onto her clit. She wanted Joe's cock inside her slit, but her fingers would have to do … she slipped two into her pussy and began working them in and out. "Oh shit … Joe … oh, you excite me so much!"

Cynthia didn't know how and she really didn't care, but suddenly, Joe was there beside her. He must have climbed up the decking, but then again, she didn't care.

She felt his large hands on her hips and his lips on her neck and it sent her over the edge. She bit her lower lip as the climax shook and curled her toes. The muscles in her legs spasm and her body shook. Joe kept kissing her neck and then he moved up to her earlobe, nibbling and pulling it with his teeth. His hands moved up and cupped her big, solid tits.

"Mmm you are so sweet" he hummed into her ear.

Cynthia's climax reached a peak and her body shook again and again. She could feel his cock against her ass and she knew that her pussy was going to be sore again. Her pussy squirted onto her hand. She had never done that and wondered if it was pee, but that thought vanished as she turned around, gently kissed his lips and kneeled before Joe. "Take it out for me, please".

Joe unzipped and slowly pulled his pants down. His cock popped out of his boxers and hung there and Cynthia admired it. It was long and thick with large veins that reached around it. The helmet head was thicker than the shaft and flared at the sides. It curved slightly down and to the left and it was obviously heavy, she gripped it with both hands and it still left four more inches that weren't covered. She smiled.

Cynthia worked her hands up and down, pulling the skin forward and back. The smile stayed on her face as her tongue flicked out and licked the underside of the head. She opened her mouth as wide as she could and took the head in. Once inside her mouth, her tongue slid back and forth over the head of his cock. Her eyes looked up at him and became locked with his eyes. He smiled at her and brushed her hair aside. She slowly guided her left hand down his shaft and cupped his balls pressing on the soft skin between his balls and his anus. He twitched.

She stood and brought Joe inside the sliding glass doors, but she didn't want to take the time to cross the room to the bed. "Please … lay down on the rug … I need to get on you … I really need it in me".

Joe lay on the wall-to-wall carpet with his cock pointing up like a pole and Cynthia holding on to it lest it escape!

She kneeled on one knee and draped her other leg over Joe's stomach positioning his pole at her quivering pussy lips. Her fingers spread the lips apart and she eased back. She knew that she was wet, but even so, she hoped that she had left enough saliva on his cock to further help ease it in.

The purplish head pushed and plowed and Cynthia grunted as she took the head in. Again, she bit her pretty lower lip and … focusing hard, moved further down the shaft. She slowly rocked back and forth on it. Joe tried to remain calm, but for him, the most beautiful woman in the world was wanting him and loving him. This excited him more than he had ever imagined. Cynthia started cumming again and the waves swept over her as his cock stretched her inner walls.

She smiled and placed her hands on his hard, hairy chest. Delirium was setting in … "Joe, you've got one great, hard cock … ugggh … and … ohhhhh … and I can't wait to get … mmmm wow … oh yes and I can't wait to get to know the rest of you". With that she sat down hard impaling herself onto Joe. She still hadn't taken it all inside her, but it was enough for Joe's balls to crack and start pumping gobs of cum up deep into her pussy. His hips instinctively moved up off the carpet. He grunted and groaned, holding his breath, his face strained at cumming so hard.

Cynthia felt all of Joe's cum squirting deep inside her. Another climax wave hit her like a 100 foot tidal wave. Her pussy lips swelled and quivered as they gripped the invading cock. Instinctively, she kept rocking harder and deeper onto Joe's cock. Finally, when his balls were empty and she was out of energy to keep moving she collapsed forward into Joe's arms and hugged him. Exhausted, they fell asleep on the floor.

The next morning, Cynthia awoke to an empty bedroom. Joe was nowhere to be found and if her pussy weren't so sore, she'd swear that the previous night was all a dream.

* * * * *

Please let me know what you liked or didn't like about this story. Thanks so much and I hope it got you excited!