Joe, the Exhibitionist Ch. 03

Story Info
Joe becomes a cheerleader.
16k words
4.54
26.7k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Disclaimer** All characters are at least 18 years of age.

Now, on with the story...

**

After flashing their tits to several guys on the drive to the mall, including a bus full of guys on their way to a sports match, the girls arrive at the mall. After parking the car, Justine and Zoey hop out of the convertible. On their way into the mall, they get plenty of stares and a few whistles. A couple of guys leaving the mall even turn around and follow them into the mall. They enter their favorite clothing store, and start evaluating the clothes. As they are looking at the clothes, they realize the guys that followed them into the mall are hanging out a short distance away, surreptitiously glancing at them.

Justine and Zoey exchange a quick knowing look that says "Let's give them a little show." Zoey drops an item of clothing she is holding, then she bends over to pick it up. When she bends over, the guys get an excellent view of her thick smooth pussy lips, with a strip of fabric wedged between them. "Oh Fuck!" exclaims one of the guys, while the other one stumbles into a rack of clothes, nearly knocking it over.

Justine sits down on the edge of a table that contains a display of t-shirts, and locks eyes with the guy who almost knocked over the rack of clothes. When she has his attention, she sticks a finger in her mouth while spreading her legs. To make sure he gets a good, complete view, she lifts the front of her skirt with her other hand. The guy sees her entirely smooth pussy, glistening with juices, and her clit - already swollen from the attention.

"Holy Christ!" the guys yells to his friend, while pointing at Justine. Both guys are actively squeezing their cock through their pants, while desperately wanting to release them from their confines. The store manager casts an angry look at both guys, and they decide it's better to go home and jerk off to this memory than find out if the mall really has a jail. As the guys leave the store, the girls look at each other and laugh heartily while giving each other a high-five.

While the girls are in the dressing room trying on some clothes, Zoey opens the door a crack to see if there are any targets. She quickly spies an excellent target - a middle aged schlub only a few feet away from the dressing room. Zoey gives Justine a wink, then she grabs Justine's skirt and throws it over the dressing room door, into the middle of the store. It practically lands at the feet of the schlub.

Justine smiles at Zoey, then opens the dressing room door in a huff and walks over to pick up her skirt. She is only wearing her wife-beater tank top. As she approaches the guy, she sees his eyes widen. His gaze is fixated on the naked, lower half of her body. When she reaches the skirt, she bends down to pick it up.

As she is bent over, the guy at the cash register gets an eyeful of her pussy and lets out a loud whistle.

She picks up her skirt, and says to the guy "Sorry, my friend can be a real asshole sometimes."

"Don't worry, it happens." he replies.

Justine turns around and walks back to the dressing room, carrying the skirt in her hand. The guy enjoys watching her ass bounce so much, he can't help but give his cock a couple of squeezes.

After the girls are completely dressed, they leave the first store and head to the famous lingerie store. Shortly after entering the store, Zoey grabs a few things to try on - some thongs and a lacy bra. They go to the dressing room. When her clothes are removed and she is wearing the store's underwear, she looks into the mirror to check the fit. While she's looking at the mirror, Justine grabs Zoey's clothes and runs out into the open mall area. Across from the store is a sitting area, occupied by three older men, presumably waiting for a wife or girlfriend to exit a store. Justine sits down in an empty chair, across from the strangers. "In about five minutes, my friend is going to come out of that store for these." she says to the guys while pointing at the lingerie store, and holding up Zoey's shorts and shirt.

When Zoey realizes she is alone in the dressing room, and her clothes are gone, a wicked smile creeps across her face. "That bitch got me with my own trick." she thinks to herself. She feigns being mad, and stomps her way toward the open front of the store.

She sees Justine holding up her clothes, but before she can leave the store, a guy standing watch for shoplifters at the entrance steps in front of her and says "Where do you think you're going?"

"My friend took my clothes, I need to go get them." she replies.

"You can't take those clothes out of the store without paying for them." he says.

"I can't pay for them now, my money is in the shorts that my friend took from me." she tells him.

The guy raises an eyebrow while shrugging his shoulders.

"Fine." she says while removing the lacy bra. The guy's eyes widen as she hands him the bra, then pulls the thong down her legs and steps out of it. She throws the thong at the guy, then puts her hands on her hips and loudly says "Better?"

"I think it's a hell of a lot better." he says while blatantly staring at her naked body - head to foot.

Zoey walks out into the mall naked as a jaybird. Crowds of people stop and make way for the naked girl walking through the mall, tits and ass jiggling with each step. A large number of people in the crowd are holding up their phone, capturing the moment in pictures and video. This doesn't bother Zoey, in fact, it makes her clit start buzzing with excitement. She walks straight to Justine, who is laughing hysterically. Zoey sits down on Justine's lap, facing the guys. "Hello guys." Zoey says to the men sitting in the chairs. Zoey then spreads her legs, showing the guys her pussy that is glistening with her juices from the excitement.

"Hello.." one manages to squeek.

Justine hands Zoey her top, but before Zoey has time to put it on, Justine grabs her tits from behind and gives them a gentle squeeze. The guys moan and start to play with their dicks through their pants. Zoey slips on the top, then stands up to put on her shorts. Justine grabs her hips, and turns her 90 degrees, so that Justine and the guys now have a side view of her tight body. Zoey knows the routine, so when Justine slaps her ass, she bends over and delays putting on the shorts. Justine places a hand on her back to keep Zoey bent over. Justine places her middle finger, and then her thumb into her mouth to get them wet. She slides her middle finger between the lips of Zoey's pussy, rubbing her clit as hard as she can. Zoey moans loudly in delight. Justine then pops her thumb into Zoey's pretty little asshole. Zoey lets out a loud groan that seems a little like pain, but mostly pleasure. Justine squeezes her thumb and middle finger together, while working them both in and out of Zoey's holes.

Just as Zoey starts to breathe heavily and her legs start quivering, Justines notices the time and tells Zoey that they need to get going if they hope to see Joe's cheerleading debut. Justine pulls her fingers out of Zoey and slaps her ass. She tells Zoey to quit being such a pervert in front of these strange guys, and that she needs to get dressed. On the brink of a really great orgasm, only to have it destroyed, Zoey is pissed off at Justine. She pulls up the shorts, while giving Justine a dirty look. After Zoey is dressed, they both notice that each guy has a disappointed look on his face. Justine and Zoey exchange a quick smile, and start walking toward the mall exit.

When they are walking to the car, about to leave the mall, Zoey sees a hot guy approaching them. Justine gets in the car while Zoey bends over the car door, grabbing a pen and piece of paper from the console. While Zoey is writing on the paper, her pretty, puffy pussy lips are prominately on display. The guy stands behind Zoey and grabs her thick protruding pussy lips between his thumb and forefinger. He gives her pussy lips a gentle squeeze while lightly slapping her ass.

"What's up sweet cheeks?" he asks Zoey.

She stands up, turns around, and slaps the guy's face while yelling "YOU FUCKING PERVERT!" When he recovers from the slap, Zoey hands him the paper and says "Call me." with a smile on her face.

Zoey hops in the car, and they speed off toward Holland Prep. The guy shakes his head as he watches the hottest girls he has ever seen drive away.

...At Kayla's House...

Kayla pulls her red Mini Cooper into the circular driveway of a large, stately mansion and parks behind her father's black Aston Martin Vanquish. It was originally a colonial style house, but through the years so many additions have been added it's hard to tell what the original structure was. Kayla slides out of the car, and pads up the steps. She unlocks the door and lets herself into the house. "Hello Daddy!" she yells as she enters the house.

When her brother and mother were around, this house was the right size. Now that it's just the two of them, the house is much too large. She has been trying to talk her father into downsizing, but he won't hear of it. "This is the house you grew up in." He tells her. "You should always be able to come here anytime."

"Hello baby." she hears her father reply from his study.

As Kayla approaches the open study door she says "I just got back from Joe's. I'm going to get a quick shower before heading to school." Kayla realizes her father is a gorgeous hunk. At 40 years old, Kevin Moore is the most successful civil litigator in the state. He is 6' tall, 180 lbs, with brown hair and just the right amount of muscle. He has a tight ass, and a very large cock. Kayla thinks that he is the best looking man she has ever seen. She doesn't understand how her mother was able to land this hunk, or why she left him for some loser guitar player named Julio. She is willing to bet Julio's dick isn't half as big as her father's.

"Ok, as soon as I finish this brief, I'm going to hop in the shower myself." he says.

Kayla runs up the stairs, taking them two at at time. When she enters her room, she peels off Joe's shirt and throws it into the laundry basket. As she enters the bathroom, completely naked, she sees the house keeper cleaning the bathtub. "Hello Esmeralda." she says while turning on the shower.

"Hello, Ms. Moore." Esmeralda replies, while eyeing the most perfect naked body she has ever seen. "If only I looked that good...The things that I would get..." she thinks to herself.

Kayla climbs into the warm shower. She pours some soap into her hand, and then starts to rub the soap into her skin. As she is spreading the soap over her body, she takes time to massage her firm tits. Her tits aren't huge, only a B-cup, but they are perfectly formed, and have large puffy nipples. She then runs her soapy hands down her tight belly until she reaches her smooth pussy. She slowly runs her hand over her pussy, checking for any stubble. She is careful to keep her pussy perfectly smooth, as every good girl should. When she has determined her pussy is adequately groomed, she slides her hands around her full hips until each hand is cupping a nice, tight, round ass cheek. She then proceeds to move her hands toward each other until all her fingers are in the crack of her ass. She pulls her ass apart and runs her fingers down the the crack of her ass. As usual, she can't help but slide a soapy finger into her little butthole. She lets out a moan of pleasure. Esmeralda turns and watches the show. She utters a string of profanities in spanish under her breath, then retreats into the bedroom for more work.

After she gets out of the shower, Kayla dries off and pulls open the top drawer of her dresser to grab a sheer white g-string. She steps into the g-string and slides it over her tight, slightly muscular thighs until it is around her waist. She turns to examine the fit in her full-length mirror. Kayla is very happy with how it looks. The front barely covers her slit, and since it is sheer, her smooth thick pussy lips are very visible. Then she steps into her pleated cheerleading skirt, and pulls it up to her waist. The skirt ends halfway between her waist and knees, so if she bends over, everyone will see the firm, round globes of her ass exposed by the tiny string that runs between her ass cheeks.

She pulls open the second drawer of her dresser and grabs the top of her cheerleader uniform. She doesn't bother with a bra because since her tits are a firm B-cup, there just isn't any need to support/hide them. She is so glad that she doesn't have to wear a bra. The few times she tried wearing one, she found it to be very uncomfortable - itchy, and too constricting.

As Kayla is looking into the mirror, she sees that Esmeralda is now stripping the sheets off of her bed. She can tell that Esmeralda is admiring her tight young body. This certainly isn't the first time, either. At first, she was a little creeped out by it, but now she thinks "Let the old lady look, she's entitled to have some fantasies too."

"I'm off to school now, have a nice day, esmeralda." she says with a smirk, as if to say "I know you're perving on my perfect body, you old hag."

"Thank you, Ms. Moore." Esmeralda replies with a grunt.

When she reaches the living room, she doesn't hear her dad's shower running. Thinking he is still working, she enters the study. The study is empty, so he must be in the bathroom. Kayla hopes he is shaving.

Since it has just been Kayla and father for the last five years, they have grown very close. At first, he tried to keep her from seeing him naked, but after a few times of running into her when he is naked going into the shower or changing clothes, he doesn't try to hide his body from her anymore. He always leaves his bedroom door open, even though he sleeps nude. The first time Kayla went into her dad's room to wake him up is still one of her fondest memories. He had pushed the covers off sometime during the night, and she was looking at her dad's naked body lying face up on his bed. His cock was stetched out across his right thigh. It looked to be about seven inches long, topped by a large pink helmet. She also admired the large vein on the top side that ran the length of his cock.

Her favorite time to admire his body is when he is shaving. She is pretty sure her father secretly enjoys her looking at his naked body while he is shaving. She notices that he has left the bathroom door open, so she takes it as an invitation to check him out. He is shaving, and his cock is swinging between his legs. It is thicker and longer than she has ever seen it, and it is almost parallel to the floor. It looks to be about 9 inches long, and it is slightly throbbing. She briefly wonders if he was stroking it in the shower. Below that magnificent cock hang the balls that made Kayla. They look to be ripe and full of cum. Kayla feels proud that she came from such big, beautiful balls.

When he turns to look at her, he catches her blatantly staring at his dick. When she realizes she has been caught admiring his goods, she coughs and then proceeds to tell him that she is leaving to go to school. "After school, I have the cheerleader tryouts, so I don't know when I'll be home, daddy."

"Okay baby, I'll be waiting for you." He says while hugging her and kissing her cheek. When he hugs her, his swollen cock rubs against her bare midriff. Of course Kayla doesn't mind this. Quite the opposite, she loves that her dad is confident enough to do such a thing. She also loves the feeling of her dad's dick rubbing against her skin, it sends a shock of arousal straight to her tight, smooth pussy. After kissing Kayla, a little bit of his shaving cream is left on her cheek. She wipes it off with a smile and bounces out of the bathroom, heading for the front door.

As Kayla pulls into the parking lot of Holland Prep, she realizes things will be very different this year. There seems to be boys everywhere she looks. Most of the guys are quite hot, but some of them seem very geeky. Each of the guys is wearing jeans and a white t-shirt. She is evaluating the guys when her fellow cheerleaders, Ashley, Madison, Hannah, and Brittany appear out of nowhere.

"I hope that isn't their official uniform." announces Madison. "Most of these guys are hot. Surely the board can come up with something more sexy than that."

"I heard that they admitted 100 guys this year. If so, that makes the student body 400. There will be three girls for every guy." chimes in Ashley.

"I bet the geeky guys only got in because they're a legacy. If you eliminate the losers, I bet it's more like four or five girls for every guy. You sluts better strike while the iron is hot." replies Hannah, while winking.

"I'm dumping Tom and getting one of these hunky hung guys!" announces Ashley. "I'm done with his pathetic little inchworm."

"I'm with you, girl." chimes in Hannah. "I'm through with Gregg. No more little dick boys for me." she says while wagging her little finger at the group. "From now on, I'm going to have a man, with a real man's cock."

"That's right. We'll have a much better showing at your next pool party, Kayla." says Ashley.

"Our men may not be as big as Joe, but at least they won't humiliate us anymore." chimes in Hannah.

"Good luck on the hunt. My first class is English. I'll see you bitches at lunch." says Kayla while blowing them a kiss as they part ways.

Kayla realizes she needs to use the bathroom before class. She enters the bathroom, which is now co-ed, as the school does not have room to create a boy's bathroom. As she turns the corner, heading to the stalls, she is stunned to see some boys in the bathroom. The sight of four boys relieving themselves into a long open trough style urinal opposite the stalls brings her to a stop. At this angle, she can't see everything, but she observes three of the guys holding a sizeable dick in his hand, with a steady stream of piss flowing from each pink helmet. "OH WOW!" she cries out.

When they hear Kayla's declaration, each guy turns his head and locks eyes with her. She breaks the gaze to look down and see two of the guys shaking their long pink leash, drips of piss flying about. Kayla blushes slightly, and quickly enters a stall. After pissing, she exits the stall and walks straight to the sink area. As she passes the new urinal, she notices that there are now three guys there. She can tell that each one is a different guy than from before. While washing her hands, she looks up into the mirror. As she sees that the mirror above the sink reveals every dangling dong at the urinal, her jaw drops open in amazement and she she drops the paper towel that she is using to dry her hands.

When Kayla bends over to pick up the paper towel she dropped, her skirt rises to reveal her entire tight, round ass and the plump pussy lips protruding from between her thighs, barely constrained by the sheer g-string. One of the guys at the urinal sees this. His eyes widen, and with his dick still in his hand, he elbows the guy next to him and nods in the direction of Kayla. The third guy sees that something is happening, so he turns to look at what has drawn everyone's attention. All three exposed dicks start to harden in response to the perfect ass. When the flow of piss abruptly stops, all three guys unconsciously start stroking their cocks. One of the guys mutters "Shit yeah, I knew it would pay off to go to a school full of hot sluts."

The guy that is closest to Kayla turns away from the urinal and takes three large steps toward her, his hand still on his cock. He presses the length of his 8 1/2 inch dick into the crack of her plump ass. He can feel Kayla's quim quivering against his big bloated balls. In response, Kayla quickly stands up. She turns around, looks into the guy's eyes, then down at his exposed cock and says "You should be careful swinging that thing around. It could put out an eye." Then she reaches out, wraps her small hand around the head of the cock, and gives it a squeeze. When she removes her hand, it's sticky with pre-cum. She reaches up and wipes her hand on the guy's face. "I'll see you again later, baby." she tells him as she leaves the bathroom.