Joe Wins a Bet

Story Info
Joe and Lisa go to the mall.
3.2k words
4.14
66.9k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa and I were sitting in the living room having a beer and watching a baseball game on the tube when I told her the player on deck was going to hit a home run.

"No way Joe. This guy hasn't done shit all day and he looks like he still asleep!"

"Ok Lisa. You want to bet?"

"Sure! What's the stakes?"

"I win you do what I tell you and if I loose it's the same."

"Ok mister! You're on! I'm going to love bossing you around for a while. Did we agree on a time limit?"

"How's 24 hours sound woman?"

"Works for me!"

The player slowly gets in the batter's box and is soon down 2 strikes and hasn't even swung the bat yet as Lisa is laughing her ass off at me. Suddenly he swings sending the ball out of the park at an unbelievable rate of speed as she sits opened mouthed starring at me.

"How the hell did that happen?"

'I don't know. All I know is that I just won a bet."

"When does my 24 hours start honey?"

"When the clock strikes three, which is fifteen minutes from now."

Three o'clock struck and Lisa looked at me with some pretty confused eyes as she didn't know what to expect nor did I know what I was going to do yet. I stood up and walked to the front door and walked down the driveway to the street to see what was happening in the neighborhood. Everything was quiet so I went to the garage and put my car on the street and went back into the house as Lisa looked at me with a puzzled face.

"We're going for a ride baby."

"Any place in particular?"

"I don't know yet."

"I'll get my purse."

"You won't need it. I'll drive and we'll take my car.'

"Ok let's go."

I stopped at the door and turned to Lisa. "You're overdressed for this ride. Take your clothes off."

"You want me to walk out to your car totally nude? Are you crazy? We live in this neighborhood?"

"Didn't we make a bet? I'll stand at the end of the driveway and make sure it's Ok but you can't run!"

I went to end of the driveway and everything was clear so she strolled out to the passenger side door and got in with a hurried look on her face. We took off down the street with her sitting nude next to me arms crossed so the neighbors would not see her but loosened up as we headed away from the city. Several people got an eyeful of her beautiful tits as we approached trucks and overpasses driving down the highway.

"Where are we going and when can I put my clothes back on?"

"No under ware just your skirt and top."

"Gladly!"

We sped down the highway until we came upon a large shopping mall so I turned off at the exit and into the parking lot.

"Are we going shopping Joe?"

"There are a few things I want to buy."


Lisa got out and adjusted her skirt and top but it was quite noticeable she wasn't wearing a bra as her nipples were jammed against the material of her top. Her skirt was mid thigh so I'm sure a lot of people would be eyeballing her. We got inside on the lower level and we took the escalator up one floor and I made sure I was in front of her on the way up so the couple that got on behind her could look up her skirt to see her bald pussy starring at them. I know they saw it because I herd the woman say something to her male companion and I glanced down to see both of them eyeing Lisa with lust in their eyes. They followed us a while before they disappeared. We passed a shoe store when I stopped and looked in the window to see a young guy trying to sell a pair of shoes to a customer and told Lisa she needed some new shoes. She smiled as we went in and started to browse and soon the young man approached us and asked if we needed assistance. Lisa turned to face him and he started to talk to Lisa's tits for a few seconds when he caught himself and finally spoke to her face. She asked if he had any spiked heels and told her they were over there and to follow him as we went to the side of the store to a section of seats where they were on display.

"What size, miss?"

"Can you measure my foot please?"

"Please sit down and I'll check."

Lisa sat down and slid her shoe off so he could put her foot on the scale. I know he was looking up her skirt at her pussy because he was sweating like crazy. After the correct size was determined he brought out a few different styles and she would ask for assistance and then parade her ass around driving both of us crazy trying to select the right one. She asked me which one I liked so I stood in front of her and looked down at her and smiled, put my tongue against my cheek pushing it out in the universal sign of blowjob and glazed at the salesman. Her eyes got real wide as she starred at me and I just walked away saying I was going to look at some shoes.

"I really like this pair right here but I don't know if I have enough for them. They look great, feel great and accent my legs and behind."

"What do you think?"

The salesman could only stammer and star at Lisa's tits while trying to get the words out.

"I hate to not have you get this sale but I think I can't pay full price for these. Is there any way I can get some money off?"

The poor guy was speechless as Lisa stood up and reached down to grab his balls and cock.

"If I blow you how much will these shoes cost me?"

'Nothing." The salesman stammered.

Lisa led him into the back room pushed him against the wall dropped his pants got on her knees and sucked the guy off in about one minute as he was so excited he couldn't believe what had just happened.

She ran her tongue around the head of his cock and planted a big kiss on it as she finished up and they strolled to the register and he put the shoes in a bag and she said thank you and off she went as I waited for her across the isle of the mall.

"Wow that poor bastard blew his load in thirty seconds. I lapped it up and swallowed it down and he almost fainted."

"Good girl! Now there are a few more things on another level so let's go before the guy snaps back to reality."

We went up the escalator again with some other people getting the eyeful as we reach the top level to find a Frederick's of Hollywood store to our right as we went over to look in the window. I was amazed at the different fabrics and styles of woman's undergarments and clothing as Lisa pointed to this and that. We went in to brose and check things out and we soon were approached by a middle aged black woman who was impeccably dressed and made up and asked if we needed and assistance.

Lisa just smiled as I took the shoes from the bag and asked what she thought would look good to match these.

"Well sir, were you matching a dress or did you have something else in mind?"

Lisa was already looking at garter belts, nylons, bras, and panties when the saleslady nodded calmly and walked over to Lisa where they spoke for a few moments before she excused herself to talk to her assistant. I remained where I was to start looking at some interesting bras when our salesperson returned and guided Lisa around pointing this and that out to her all the while checking out Lisa's ass and admiring her tits and nipples. She told Lisa that she should put her shoes on and get them broken in so she could feel comfortable when she was trying things on. Lisa took the shoes out of the bag, placed them on the floor and was looking for some support when the woman put her arm around Lisa's waist to help her but also to get very close and I saw her hand resting just under her tit which brought a smile to Lisa. Once the spikes were on Lisa's ass and legs were accented to the max which started a stirring in my cock and a much appreciated smile on our new found friend.

"Do you think my ass is too big for some of these things?"

"Well miss if I do say so myself you look sexy as hell and I'm sure when you get a few of these things selected and worn you'll be even more spectacular."

"Lisa smiled that shy look. "Could you help me out seeing I've never really shopped in a store like this before? I think my husband would like a surprise."

"I would love to assist you and you should really try a few things on so I can judge which looks best. I have a private changing room located on the other side of the store that would work out just nicely."

Lisa continued to play dumb as the woman was stock piling things here and there as I silently disappeared from sight. I didn't have to say anything to Lisa as she was enjoying this on her own and picked up on the invite from this saleslady. Lisa was noticing that this woman was gathering some pretty interesting looking items and her nipples had perked in anticipation of what was ahead.

From my vantage point I noticed that this woman was steeling looks at Lisa tits and almost started drooling when Lisa started out towards the dressing room with her trailing behind checking out her fine ass. They entered a room about 12x12 with a chair, love seat, a couple of open closets, and a pedestal that was positioned in front of 5 mirrors that showed every angle.

"Well miss here we are."

Lisa played innocent and asked where she was going to change.

"Right here is fine. I should be here to answer questions and assist you."

"I've never undressed in front of another woman before. You probably would think my body wasn't built right for these things."

"I'm here to help; not judge people."

Lisa gave her the shy look and little girl attitude as she asked where she should begin.

"Strip everything off including the shoes and we'll go from there."

Lisa took her top off and when she turned she heard the air leave the woman's lungs as she was mesmerized with her tits. She slipped out of the spikes and dropped her skirt leaving her naked in front of this stranger who was looking her up and down stopping at her bald pussy.

"Miss. You have an exquisite body and anything that goes on it will look fabulous! Let's start with some white thigh highs and build on that."

She went over where the pile of clothing had been placed to find the nylons as Lisa starred in the mirror to catch the woman unbuttoning the top three buttons on her blouse.

Lisa could only smile and wonder what was next.

"Here we go miss. Sit down and I'll help you with these. Some times they just don't go on right." She got down on one knee in front of Lisa and rolled it over her foot as Lisa reached down to tug and smooth it out. As she looked down she saw a lot of cleavage and tit being shown which made her heart race a little and gave her some added color. The other one was placed on and as Lisa was tugging them up she felt two hands on her legs slowly smoothing them up to the top of her thighs which made her flush a little.

"Here, put these spikes on and stand on the pedestal."

Lisa got up to admire herself in the mirror with a lusty pair of eyes examining her body from behind her as they met in the mirror.

"What do you think?"

"Girl! You are beautiful beyond words. Let's try this peach colored combo with those stockings."

She grabbed the thong and demi bra and knelt at Lisa's side so she could support her as Lisa placed the thong in position and clasped the bra with the woman still kneeling, starring at Lisa's bald pussy through the flimsy material.

Lisa looked in the mirror to admire the selection as she whistled at herself and thanked the sales woman for her great taste.

"I really never wore anything like this before. What do you have on under those clothes? Do you dress like this?"

She stood up and looked rather puzzled that Lisa would ask and smiled at her while she unbuttoned the rest to reveal a full figured maximum cleavage bra that was stuffed with two massive tits that appeared to be in the 40dd category. She slid out of her dress to show off a perfect set of legs that supported a muscular ass which was all draped in a garter belt and seemed black nylons with ultra thin black bikini panties.

"Wow. You look great. I would have never guessed that you were hiding a large set of tits under there."

"Do you like this outfit?"

"I don't know how to ask but could I see your breasts. They look enormous and as if they need some relief."

She walked over to Lisa, turned around and asked her to unhook them. Lisa undid the clasp and followed the material around to her tits as the bra fell to the floor. She was up against her back playing with those huge melons as the woman was gasping and moaning. Suddenly Lisa stopped and pretended to cry as she explained she was sorry and didn't know what came over her.

"It's OK sweetie. You just had an urge and it took over."

"You don't mind?"

"I have my own urge right now."

"What's that?"

She turned around and placed her hand under Lisa's chin to raise it so their eyes could meet as she leaned forward to place a soft gentle kiss on Lisa's lips.

"Have you ever been kissed by a woman before?"

Lisa lied and said she never did anything like this before.

"Honey, my name is Pat."

"I'm Lisa."

"Well Lisa should we stop now or continue?"

"I'm nervous and don't know what to do."

"Honey, Pat will guide you through everything. When I get done you will be a new woman."

Lisa starred down at Pat's enormous tits and gently caressed them, fondling and massaging while working her way to her nipples which were hard as bullets. Pat was moaning with pleasure as Lisa needed both hands to lift a tit so she could suck on and tongue her nipple. She worked one tit then another as the moans increased. Lisa broke away and asked if she was doing this the right way and Pat told her she was great and that she should strip down to the stockings only which Lisa did while Pat removed her panties leaving her in a garter, stockings and heels. She directed Lisa to walk back and forth across the room so she could enjoy seeing her ass.

"Honey, would you like to masturbate with me?"

Lisa smiled and Pat took that as a yes as she guided her to the love seat and pat brought the chair over to face Lisa.

"We can watch each other finger our pussies and when you get close honey you let me know so I can help you out. You Ok with that?"

Lisa wet her fingers, opened her legs and ran circles around her pussy while smiling at Pat watching her do the same. She found her clit and slowly manipulated the hood area before rubbing the little rose bud which brought a low moan to her lips as Pat was fingering her pussy with a feverous frenzy just thinking about how delicious that young pussy was going to taste. She couldn't wait any longer as she slid off the chair to position herself between Lisa's legs and attacked her pussy with a big fat tongue that filled Lisa's pussy to capacity. Lisa got caught off guard with the size and Pat's oral expertise as she climaxed due to the tongue lashing her pussy got in such a short time.

Pat's face was dripping wet from the orgasm and she was enjoying the moment licking and sucking on the beautiful pussy she was devouring making Lisa squeal with delight. She inserted a couple of fingers and started to fuck Lisa to another orgasm which brought her hips off the cushion and Pat took the opportunity to slip in another finger and swirl her thumb around Lisa's clit.

"God Pat you're driving me crazy. I can't handle another orgasm! Please stop or I'll pass out!"

Pat listened and stopped as she withdrew her fingers and presented them to Lisa who greedily sucked the juices off and guided Pat's face up to plant a kiss on her lips and lap her cum off her face.

Lisa pushed Pat down on the floor and started kissing her neck working her tits and nipples until she heard the soft moans and trailed kisses down to her thighs where she drove her crazy with anticipation before attacking her pussy. Lisa couldn't get over how pink her pussy looked in contrast to her ebony skin but that just boosted her drive as she attacked her pussy with vigor. She lashed her tongue against Pat's clit licking up and down as hard as she could making her jump off the floor as she wet her fingers and slowly inserted two while massing her clit with her thumb.

"How am I doing?"

"Baby your doing just great. See if you can get another finger or two in there and fuck me hard!"

Lisa smiled as she heard that and slid her whole hand in and began fisting her and massaging her womb which did the trick as wave after wave of orgasms hit Pat as she was screaming at Lisa in a babble that Lisa knew only too well.

"Honey, you got my head swirling like a top. What ever you're doing it's fucking incredible!"

Pat was thrashing around like she had been jolted by an electrical shock and Lisa knew it was time to ease up or she would pass out as she withdrew her fist and lapped up the pussy juices.

Lisa helped Pat to her feet and planted a big wet kiss on her and asked if she was Ok.

"Girl! You can do me any day you want! I'm going to need an hour to recover from that."

Lisa smiled and told her that she had to find Joe that he was probably looking for her. Pat grabbed a bag from under a cushion put every thing in it, Kissed Lisa and said they were on her.

Lisa strolled out of the store to where Joe was sitting and showed him the bag and asked how many hours were left to the bet.

What a unique way to shop she thought!!!!