JoeAnn

Story Info
We meet by accident and I end up sucking her.
3.2k words
4.58
135.1k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't often travel for my job, actually it was over two years since the last time. The slow economy that caused the housing market to crumble, was a golden opportunity for our small realty firm. Properties in Florida were being dumped onto the market- and we had the necessary commodity, cash.

I flew down, spent three days in Fort Lauderdale making commitments and prepared to come home. I had spent $700,000 of the firm's money on properties worth five times that amount when the market would return, even if it took a year or two, we would be in a good position. As I prepared to check out of my hotel, a hurricane warning was posted and Ft. Lauderdale was canceling all flights. I wasn't in a hurry really, not since a week ago when my wife Sally and I had a pretty good falling out. So it looked like I was going to stay. I would have preferred to spend a day on the beach, but not today it seemed.

I had dinner alone of course, as I had all week however this time there was what seemed like a small private party going on. I sat closer to the bar area just to have some privacy. I should tell you about myself-I'm 55, gray hair, slightly balding on the top. I'm a little heavier than I'd like for my height of 5'10 but I know I can work it off in a few weeks. I think people like me, I'm not bad looking for my age and I clean up well. I try to be a good listener and I have a good sense of humor too. While enjoying my medium rare steak, an attractive woman that was sitting at the bar glanced over at me. She sipped her drink twice more, then glanced back. I smiled and nodded while sipping my Merlot. That got her to smile back and dip her head, she'd been caught.

"Got canceled to huh?" She said.

"Yep, it could have been worse, I could have checked out, gone to the airport and spent the night there."

"Ughh...I've been there." she smiled and sipped again.

"I'll just stay here, eat, drink and let it all blow over." I said finishing the last bite of the sirloin. "Why don't you join me?" Two glasses of Merlot had emboldened me.

"Well...alright." She slid off the stool showing a little leg and came over. "We're all in the same boat I guess, I was heading to Colorado. I'm Jo, JoAnn."

"Hi Jo, I'm Jay. What are you drinking?" I asked.

"Vodka martini." I motioned to the bar tender for two more. He nodded, stared at me for a second longer, then began to make the drinks.

"So, business trip?" I said draining the last drops of the Merlot.

"Mmm..." She had begun to eat the olive. "I represent a pharmaceutical company. I detail the doctors four times a year."

"From Colorado?"

"Well the home office is there, I go two three times, actually I live in Virginia. My territory is most of the East coast but not New England. What about you?"

"I'm a Realtor...I just finished a buying trip."

"Buying trip?" She said as our drinks arrived. The bartender took my plate and the empties.

"Yeah, we happened to be in a strong cash position and there was just too much opportunity to pass up. It was like picking ripe fruit. We don't need much outside financing, so the credit crunch won't mean much to us. What we do need will be easy to get. We've a lot of leverage."

"Married?" she asked from out of nowhere.

"Yes, I think. My wife and I are on the outs as of now. But yes. I hope that won't discourage you from enjoying your drink." I said raising mine.

"Not in the least." she smiled.

We journied into a longer conversation then, about so many things, I found Joann to be fascinating. We talked politics, economy, movies, actors, travel and real estate, no matter where the conversation went, she was with me. I was thrilled. Sally could not in a million years have had that conversation with me. We had consumed three more martini's each in that time, as well as a plate of mussels. I got more and more drawn into her. Her eyes were like molten chocolate, she wore a scoop necked top that displayed a long neck and ample cleavage. Her light perfume was making my head spin.Or was it the drinks? She had perfect white teeth and red wet look lips. I couldn't believe this was really happening. We'd spent nearly three hours talking and it seemed like minutes.

The wind had come up hard over an hour before and the party that had begun in the restaurant had gone. The bar tender was giving me looks, I guessed he wanted to go home.

"Jo, I'm a little tipsy now but I'm having such a good time...and I don't want it to end - I also don't want to say or do the wrong thing-but the bar tender seems to be giving me the eye like he wants to go, would you consider going to your room, or mine for some more conversation and a final drink?"

She smiled and searched my eyes from one to the other "You're such a dear gentleman, of course. Your room is fine."

I ordered a bottle of champagne, paid the bill and we left holding each other up. My room was on the 8th floor and it seemed like it took ten minutes to get there. As soon as I unlocked the door, Jo excused herself to use my bathroom. I set two chairs around a table facing the window. Although it was raining and the wind was gusting, the ocean was full of energy and was invigorating to see.

Jo came out of the bathroom, and something seemed different. I wondered about it as I excused myself to do the same task of relieving my bladder. Her scent hung in the air as I swayed above the bowl trying not to miss. I had no real illusions about going to bed with her, I understood that we were both lone travelers but most of those stories are embellished beyond any truth. Sobered by that reality, I went back into the room.

Joanne was sitting at the window in the chair I had set. She had removed her jacket as I was about to do and that's when I figured out what was different. Joann had removed her bra while in the bathroom.

I knew because as she moved her breasts swayed gently beneath her blouse. When we were in the bar, I could clearly see her bra outlined, now it was gone. I processed what that might mean as I twisted the wire off of the champagne cork. Clearly she did that for me, and I probably didn't need the champagne to pursue that course, but hell I'd already paid for it and besides now that I felt my cock awakening, I figured I needed it. I opened the bottle without spilling any and poured generous glasses for each of us.

As I handed a glass to her, I also noticed that she's unbuttoned the top two buttons. She reached for the glass and looked into my eyes that were still glued to her blouse. I glanced back to her eyes and smiled

"cheers" I said. "Cheers." it came out with a giggle.

I sat in my seat and looked out at the storm. "So have you ever been naughty when you travel?" she said.

"Uhh...well actually I don't travel much anymore, it's just the opportunity came and...uhhh yes, I was once or twice."

"Which was it once or twice.? She cooed.

"Well...three times." I smiled back and sipped my champagne. She laughed a throaty laugh. "Yes, you have been naughty."

"But I'm not naughty now, here...tonight."

"But yet you can't keep your eyes off my breasts."

"Oh...well yes there is that." I smiled "But not in a bad way."

"Hmm...I wonder what your tolerance level is though." As she said this, she unbuttoned the third button of her blouse thereby revealing the deep cleavage between her breasts. She leaned slightly forward and they swayed against the fabric. Her nipples clearly outlined and poked like sharp points.

"Hey, you're not being fair." I said placing my glass down "You're so beautiful."

She laughed and sipped her champagne. "So, tease me back goofball."

"OK, you asked for it." I said and I unbuttoned my three top buttons as well. The effect was not the same. "There, how do you like that?" I said. "More, More!!" she was laughing now and sipping more champagne, her breasts freely swaying. Only one more button would set them free to my hungry eyes.

"Here goes." I said as I undid the next two buttons revealing my chest. I pulled my shirt open, up and out of my trousers and smiled. As I said, my physique had gotten softer over the years, but I still had some shape.

"Well, now now...what shall I do sir?" she said reaching for the only button holding her blouse closed

"Let me..." I said stopping her, then "Please... let me." I leaned forward and got lost in the liquid pools of her eyes. I drew her to me and brought my mouth up to her mouth. Her eyes closed and we kissed. I'd never known such hunger, such wanting as her tongue licked my lips and plunged into my mouth. "Please...please undo the last button...hold my breasts....please Jay...."

With our mouths latched tightly I put my hands on the sides of her breasts, her silky blouse felt hot and my hands pressed into her breasts pushing them together. I slid my palms over them feeling their weight and fullness. The hard points of her nipples pulsed as she exhaled lustfully into my mouth "Ohhh...feel them...free them...please Jay"

Still I teased the nipples pulling them through the fabric, then finally opened the button. Her breasts fell free filling my hands with their soft heat. I broke our kiss and licked her neck while holding her breasts together. I tasted her perfume and licked down to the place between them, then licked her hot nipples. Joanne had leaned back in the chair and raised her arms offering her breasts to me as a surrender. I licked them all over as she reached down to un- buckle my belt. She opened my zipper and my cock was poking through the fly on my boxers. She teased the head with pre-cum that dripped there, then brought the pre-cum to her nipple and wet it there. She looked into my eyes as I licked my pre cum from her nipple. She did it again with the other, and again I licked my own pre-cum. "Oh...you are a naughty boy...Jay...do you like doing that?"

"Oh yes...I ...do" I stammered. Of course I'd tasted my own pre-cum before, I imagine most men have. The surprise is that is has absolutely no taste at all. It's the idea that excites. Jo pushed me back, and freed my cock, squeezing it and releasing more juice. This time she coated her lips with it, then offered her mouth to me. I licked her lips and kissed her more deeply, our tongues dueled for the pre cum. We licked and sucked it from her lips together, something Sally would never have dreamed of.

Joann continued to milk my penis of pre cum. She spread it on my nipples and licked it off, then laughingly licked my mouth and tongue with her tongue. Her breasts swayed freely and I squeezed them and pulled on the nipples. "Yessss squeeze them...pull on my nipples....ahhh I love it." she moaned. I leaned forward with her hand still on my cock, I licked her nipples to hardness- sucking and biting them. I kissed my way down to her belly button, she squealed as I licked it. I nudged her skirt down over her hips and licked along the waistband of her red panties. I nudged them lower as she moaned and writhed beneath me, then I slid her panties down and off and with closed eyes I kissed further down to the silken head of her dripping penis. I licked it wildly, licking the head and shaft. I licked down to her balls and...wha..what? I leaned back and looked. Joann had a penis, she had a throbbing erection, hot and pulsing. I looked up to her eyes. They were half lidded in lust. She stared, waiting for my understanding that she, Joann was either a woman with a penis, or a man with breasts. I froze as my mind raced, uncertain. Joann was beautiful. Her skin was flawless, her voice and body was of a goddess. I could not detect an Adams apple...she was a woman, but a woman without a vagina...no...that doesn't make any sense. Wordlessly I stared at her eyes, her mouth quivered in anticipation of my next move, hopefully acceptance. Until this moment I was full of lust, her kissing and our foreplay was hotter than anything I'd experienced before. Her penis and balls were hairless, like a woman, her scent was womanly, feminine and soft,. But before my eyes was a penis, the head was just in my mouth , I was sucking it, and I noticed that my excitement had not waned. My cock was as hard as iron, the silken heat of her penis the throbbing heat was more than I could resist. I raised her legs and lowered my face to her testicles and licked her there, she moaned with joy as I licked wildly. I moved up the length of her penis, and yes dear reader I continue to say her penis, not his penis because I could not fathom that this was a man. This was the most wanton lustful moment of my life, I nearly ejaculated when I finally took her hard cock into my mouth and continued to suck. I don't know why, I am not a homosexual by any measure, but all I wanted now was to suck Joann's cock and even accept her cum into my mouth. She began to thrust her cock into my hot mouth like a piston. I sucked and began to stroke her cock as I sucked. She moaned and her breasts rolled from side to side. "Ohhh Jay, oh my love, yes, oh yes suck me, suck my penis, my hard cock...squeeze my tits, milk them baby, milk my cock...oh your mouth is so hot on my cock."

"I want to fuck you" I said, pulling back and kicking off my pants. My cock waved like a baton.

She slid off the chair and kneel ed in front of me. "I have to taste you first." She said as she licked my cock shaft up to the throbbing head. She took my cock into her mouth and sucked me.

"Fuck my mouth baby." She gasped. I stroked long slow strokes into her mouth and throat. After a few more sucks, I pulled back and sat on the bed, she stood and walked to me, her breasts swayed in time with her erection. She laid down and raised her legs opening her asshole to me. It was hairless, and open like a second mouth. I positioned myself between her legs and for the first time in my life, I rubbed the wet pre-cum dripping head of my cock against her asshole. The slippery wetness slaved over her hole as she whimpered and begged me to enter her. I pressed forward and her asshole sucked my cock inside like a hot tight vagina. I raised up on my elbows as her legs wrapped around me and we kissed. Her mouth now hot and wet, and now tasted like my cock. I began slow long strokes into her ass as we kissed. "Lick my nipples please...oh suck them....jack my cock while you fuck me Jay..."

I was wild with lust. I licked and sucked her tits, I fucked her asshole, then leaned back and began to jack off her cock as I fucked her. In a few seconds, I couldn't hold out any more I began to spasm and ejaculate deep into her ass. I kept stroking and shooting cum, my cock throbbed as it squirted. I kept stroking and fucking her ass a while longer. She was in ecstasy. I withdrew my cock, and slid down her body allowing her to lower her legs. Her cock was pulsing and quivering, I sucked it into my mouth again and continued to jack her into my mouth. She held her breasts as she cried with joy as I sucked her. She thrust deep into my mouth and groaned. Finally, her hot thick cum squirted into the back of my throat. Hot thick jets pulsed as I continued to suck. I kept her cock in my mouth as the jerking of her body subsided. Then I let her cock slip out. I crawled up and kissed her mouth letting her taste the cum. She cried in my arms.

Later after a hot shower together, she sat on the bed as I lie there looking at her, she was gorgeous.

Without words, I knew what she was thinking, that we'd just shared a moment of pure love between two people. She lie down along side me and stroked my penis. Soon, it jerked as rose. She leaned over me and stroked me to hardness with her breasts. I closed my eyes as she began to lick my cock with broad tongue strokes. My cock began to rise and throb as she licked the head and sucked my balls.

Soon she went back and engulfed my cock deep into her mouth and sucked. Her mouth was like a wet hot piston jacking me off. I opened my legs as she began to probe my ass. Soon she was sucking and fucking me with a wet finger. My spasm began and I moaned as I squired hot cum jets into her mouth.

Later, before dawn, we woke and sixty nined. I was on top, my cock swayed above her face, she took it and I took her cock and sucked. We then kissed and mingled our cum together.

Joann told me she was one of very few women born without a vagina, but sonograms showed that she did have ovaries. By the time she had come to understand the trick nature had played, she was living as a man, already the father of two girls. Her 'wife' divorced her when in her late twenties, her hormonal changes shifted, allowing her breasts to fully develop. Now, fifteen years later she is single and trying o find a place in the world for accidents of nature like her. "Well, I'm glad we met." I said as I looked outside and noticed that the storm had passed. My flight was at twelve, hers was at one. We checked out and shared a cab to the airport. I knew as the cab pulled away from the curb, that I had just been with the one true love of my life. We shared numbers, and I plan to see JoAnn in Atlanta next month.