Joel and Carrie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,321 Followers

"Yes," the girl replied.

Carrie looked around the room and took everything in. She saw Tara's expression and shook her head. Brian was still staring at Deana.

"Brian, Joel told me you liked Tara. Is that true?" she asked bluntly, causing Brian to jump.

"What?" he asked.

"I said I thought you liked Tara," Carrie replied.

"I do," Brian answered, blushing slightly.

"Then why are you staring at Deana like that?"

"I wasn't staring at Deana," he said.

"Yes, you were!" Tara snapped. Brian turned toward Deana.

"You were," she nodded with a smile. "But I don't mind." Maybe little innocent Deana wasn't so innocent. "On the other hand, I'm not looking to cause trouble."

"I'm sorry," Brian sighed. "It's a little embarrassing to admit, but I guess I have a thing for school uniforms."

"So, you're interested in Deana now instead of Tara?" Carrie asked, continuing her blunt talk.

"No!" Brian cried. "I mean, Deana's is cute and all, but I've had a crush on Tara forever!"

"Really?" Tara asked, finally smiling again.

"Yes," he replied, and then turned to Deana and added, "No offense."

"None taken," Deana said. "Tara is very beautiful."

"Thanks," Tara said, surprised by Deana's kind words and more than a little happy at Brian's. She relaxed visibly as added, "I really can't blame Brian. You do look hot in that uniform."

"Do you want to try it on?" Deana asked. "We're not really the same size, but these things have a lot of leeway."

"What do you think Brian?" Tara asked him.

"Please!" Brian nearly croaked.

"Men!" Deana laughed. Tara took her by the hand and pulled her into the other room to change. Brian was in his own world as he watched the door waiting for them to reply.

"And what's your problem?" Carrie asked Maria.

"That would be me," I sighed. "I said something stupid and I'm sorry."

"It's not like I wanted to break his heart!" Maria cried. "I care for Tony. I just don't love him."

"I know," I sighed. "I spoke without thinking. I really am sorry."

"It's okay," she sighed. "I probably deserved it. Tony was the perfect guy in a lot of ways, but I just couldn't fall in love with him for some reason."

"Don't worry about it," Carrie smiled. "You'll meet the right person eventually."

"Maria, you didn't deserver what I said," I stated firmly. "Is there anyway I can make it up to you?"

"And he means, anyway," Carrie said with a sexy smile. Maria frowned and looked back and forth between us.

Brian joined us and we changed the subject. I could tell Maria was still trying to figure what we were hinting at. She continued to look back and forth between Carrie and I until Tara and Deana reentered the room.

"Oh wow!" Brian cried, seeing Tara in the uniform.

She did look good in it. Deana looked equally good to me in Tara clothes. She was a little curvier than Tara and quite a bit shorter, but the clothes fit, sort of. The sweater was tight.

"Deana does have a nice chest, doesn't she?" Carrie asked, seeing where I was looking.

"Not as nice as yours, but still enticing," I replied.

"Good answer!" she laughed.

I noticed that Maria was staring at her friend Deana oddly. I nodded toward the Spanish girl and Carrie followed my gaze. I raised an eyebrow and Carrie shrugged, but something about her demeanor made me think she agreed with me.

Tara saw the way Brian was looking at her and grinned. She was studying to be an actress and she used her skills. Suddenly she was standing in a way that made her look like an innocent Catholic schoolgirl.

"Oh!" Deana laughed. "That's very good!"

"You're telling me!" Brian groaned, causing us all to laugh.

"I think it's time for a game," Carrie said suddenly. "Let's all sit on the bed and play truth or dare."

"Oh no!" Maria groaned.

"Please! Not that!" Brian said with a shake of his head.

"Sounds fun to me!" Deana said with an impish smile. My opinion of her was changing drastically. She might be a Catholic schoolgirl who didn't drink, but now there was something in her expression that told me she had a wild side. I was more than a little curious.

The argument lasted for quite a while. I didn't bother to participate. I remembered the last time we played the game and was hoping that Carrie could convince them to play.

"How about a variation on the truth or dare game?" Deana asked suddenly.

"Variation?" Carrie asked.

"Yes," Dean nodded, and then explained. "We take turns asking questions. Only whatever question is asked, everyone has to answer."

"Where is the dare part?" Brian asked.

"There isn't one," Deana laughed.

"I don't know," Maria said.

"Come on," I smiled, handing her another drink. "We're all drunk enough to have some fun with this!"

"Not all," Carrie said pointedly, holding out her hand. I smiled and handed her the other drink I was holding.

"Are you sure you don't want one?" I asked Deana.

"Well, maybe just one," she smiled. "But I tend to get awfully flirty when I get drunk."

"That's okay," I grinned, going back to the drinks and pouring her one. "We're all friends here."

"Be careful sweetie," Carrie smiled at Deana. "He's a horny bastard!"

"Aren't they all?" Deana asked as she met my smile and winked. I shook my head.

Only Carrie and I knew for sure what was planned for later. Tara probably guessed based on what happened the last time. Brian had no idea, but he was damn neared panting over Tara and might not last until everyone else was ready. He looked ready to drag her into the other room.

Maria was probably the most clueless despite Carrie's teasing remarks earlier. I looked her over and smiled. She had long dark hair and a very nice ass. Her breasts were average, but I loved her classic Latin features. I could already picture her panting lustfully while I slammed into her ass from behind. I wanted her badly!

"Here you go," I said, handing Deana her drink.

She should have had the least idea about what was going to happen considering her background and the fact that she didn't know anyone other than Maria, but I had the distinct impression she not only guessed what was planned, but was more than willing to help it along. She was smiling at me sexily while these thoughts passed through my mind.

I tried not to stare at her breasts, but failed. It didn't seem to bother Deana all that much. She just took a long sip of her drink and kept smiling. I suddenly had a flash of her bouncing up and down on my dick with her breasts swaying. No surprise here, but I wanted her too!

Deana was actually the shortest in the room. Her hair was brown, but not as dark as Tara's or Maria's. Her breasts were significantly larger and fuller than any of the other ladies. Her ass was not as nice as Maria's, but it was tight and promising.

"Let's play," Carrie demanded as she took a spot on the bed. I sat with her. Maria sat next to Carrie and Deana next to me. Brian and Tara sat across from us.

"First question," Carrie said, taking a sip from her drink. "What's your favorite color?"

We all answered quickly and it was my turn to ask a question. I didn't know how far to push it, so I followed Carrie's lead and played it safe.

"Who's your favorite movie star?"

"Kate Winslet," Deana answered.

"Good choice," Carrie said. "I was thinking about her as well."

"Wait your turn," I grinned. "Tara, who do you think?"

"I have too many I like to answer that question," Tara replied.

"Just pick one," I said. "It doesn't really matter who."

"Leonardo DeCaprio," Tara answered.

"Please!" Brian snorted.

"Okay, so who is your favorite?" she asked him.

"I don't have just one either," he replied. "But Denzel Washington, Mel Gibson and Matthew McConaughey are just a few that come to mind that are better than DeCaprio!"

"McConaughey?" Tara asked in disbelief. "You're crazy!"

They argued for a few minutes with everyone jumping in occasionally. The argument might still be going on if Carrie didn't stop it.

"Okay Maria," Carrie insisted loudly. "It's your turn."

The rest of us answered the question. There was some good-natured teasing, but nothing like with Tara and Brian.

"It's my turn to ask a question," Deana smiled, rubbing her hands together.

"Keep it clean!" I laughed.

"Do I have to?" she asked with a frown.

"Not really," Carrie laughed. "It's your turn. Ask whatever you'd like." Everyone was looking at Deana in anticipation.

"Are you a virgin?" she asked.

"Ouch!" I laughed. "This from the Catholic school girl!"

"I go to Catholic school," she said with a roll of her eyes. "That doesn't make me a nun!"

"How about a virgin?" Brian asked.

"Not hardly!" the girl snorted. "Let's go the other way this time. What about you Joel?"

"No," I replied.

"No," Carrie grinned.

"Yes," Maria said, blushing slightly.

"Maria!" Carrie said in surprise. "You dated Tony for almost a year. You can't possibly be a virgin!"

"She is," Deana grinned. "She wouldn't sleep with him no matter what he did or said."

"I didn't love him," Maria sighed, starting to look sad.

"Brian, your turn," I said, pushing past her.

"No," he replied, and then turned toward Tara. "How about you?"

"Yes, sort of," she replied, looking at Maria. "I haven't loved anyone either." The two shared a smile.

"What does 'sort of' mean?" Deana asked with a frown.

"You'll just have to wait for your next turn to find out," Tara laughed, and then turned to Maria again and added, "Although there is a lot you can do that will leave you technically a virgin and still have fun, isn't there Maria?" The Spanish girl blushed, but didn't reply.

"Now I really can't wait until my next question!" Deana cried causing everyone to laugh.

"If you could sleep with anyone in the world, who would it be and why?" Tara asked, looking at Brian.

"You," he replied immediately causing her to blush.

"This uniform really does do it for you!" Tara joked.

"It's not just the uniform," Brian said seriously. The two shared a look causing the rest of us to smile.

"Maria, your turn," Carrie said, moving the game along and leaving Tara and Brian to stare at each other. "And I think it will be more fun if we limit Tara question to anyone in the room." No one objected.

Maria glanced at her friend Deana. I think it was subconscious, but then her eyes fell on me and she blushed.

"I don't know," Maria said, sounding seriously embarrassed and refusing to look at me.

"It's okay," Carrie smiled. "You can admit it. I've seen the way you're looking at Joel."

"You don't mind?" Maria asked in surprised.

"I'd pick Joel too and I've already slept with him," Carrie laughed. "But besides him, do you want to know who I'd pick?"

"Who?" Maria asked.

"You!" Carrie replied, still laughing. She's obviously picked up on Maria first look. My girl was trying to let Maria know it was okay to have a thing for another woman. Maria looked at her in stunned silence.

"But she's a girl!" Brian cried.

"What's the matter?" Carrie asked. "Stumble upon another one of your fantasies?"

"And how!" he groaned, causing us all to laugh.

"What about you Joel?" Carrie asked. "Who would you sleep with in this room, excluding me of course."

"Of course," I replied straight faced, but then grinned and answered, "Anyone except Brian!"

"I'm relieved!" Brian joked. After everyone was done laughing I continued.

"Well, since everyone else is already partnered, I think Deana and I could have some fun together."

"So then it's settled," Deana grinned, throwing herself into my arms. "Let's do it!" She kissed me full on the lips.

"What?" Brian cried, but quickly quieted when Tara pulled him into a kiss.

"You're a girl!" Maria cried when Carrie looked at her with her sexiest smile, but the Spanish girl didn't back away when my girlfriend leaned in. Their lips barely brushed before Carrie pulled away and started undressing. Maria finger touched her lips where Carrie kissed her.

"Yes, I am," my girlfriend smiled, enjoying the fact that Maria was watching her as she undressed. "But I wouldn't worry about that. I expect that I'm not the only woman you're going to be with today before we leave here. I know for a fact that Tara isn't going to pass up a chance at you and I have a feeling that Deana will play too."

"Are you kidding?" Deana giggled. "I've been dreaming about her for years!"

"You have?" Maria asked in shock.

"And how!" Deana replied. "I've been curious to see what it would feel like to share myself with a another woman since we first met."

"See," Carrie smiled, now naked. "And just think, nothing we do to you will take your virginity, at least technically."

"You might as well just give in," I smiled. "Carrie always gets her way."

Maria had no idea what to do. She obviously wanted what my girlfriend was offering, but despite the amount of alcohol she consumed, Maria still couldn't bring herself to accept it. She looked ready to bolt any second.

"Go to Carrie," I said softly to Deana. "We'll play later." She nodded in understanding.

I stood and moved toward Maria. She looked at me nervously. That didn't stop me from kissing her and grabbed hold of her perfect ass. I pulled her close so that she could feel my hard cock against her stomach. Maria groaned.

"What am I doing?" she asked in confusion when we broke apart.

"Whatever you want and nothing you don't want," I replied, pulling off my clothes. Maria watched. It wasn't long before I was naked. She was staring at my thick cock as it slapped against my stomach.

I took her hand and placed it on my dick. Maria looked up into my eyes and I finally saw the fire of desire there that I knew would come in time. We kissed again and she started stroking my cock. I looked past her and saw what was going on.

"Look at them," I said, moving to the side.

Maria gasped when she looked on the bed. Tara was between Brian's legs licking his cock, but that wasn't what caused Maria reaction. It was her friend Deana kneeling between my girlfriend's legs and licking Carrie that did it.

"Wow!" Maria cried and then added a few words in Spanish that I didn't understand.

"I know! It's so perverted!" Deana moaned. "But I like it!"

I got behind Maria and pulled her against me, rubbing my cock against her ass. Despite her obvious confusion, I could feel her lift her ass slightly and push back against me. I started rubbing her breasts through her shirt.

"It's amazing, isn't it?" I asked, letting my hot breath caress her ear. "Admit it! It's the hottest thing you've ever seen!"

"Yes!" Maria cried, placing her hand between us and caressing my cock. I smiled. She was ready.

I started undressing her. Maria's eyes never left the two women on the bed. That was okay with me because mine never left her body. I quickly realized that Maria's ass was even better than expected. Actually, she was one of those women who looked better naked, a lot better!

"Do you want to join them?" I asked, rubbing her breasts from behind as my cock fell comfortably in the crack of her ass.

"No!" she cried, but I knew she was lying.

I turned her head and kissing Maria as one of my hands fell to her pussy. I ran my fingers through her thick patch of hair and played with her moist opening. She groaned. "That feels so good!"

"Yes, it does," I replied, never letting up on her pussy or breasts. Maria turned her head on her own this time and kissed me.

I shifted my hips and my cock fell between her legs. Maria groaned and spread them slightly. I stroked past the lips of her pussy a couple of times and got my cock good and slick, but didn't push in.

"I can't believe we're doing this!" Maria gasped. "I wouldn't even let Tony below my waist!"

"I'm not Tony," I whispered into her ear.

"I know!" she cried. "You're Carrie's boyfriend and you're driving me crazy!"

"How crazy?" I asked with a smile as I let the head of my cock bump into her opening. "Crazy enough to lose your virginity?"

"Yes! No! I don't know!" she groaned in confusion and desire.

I was sorely tempted, but I didn't push in for two reasons. First, I didn't want her to regret it later. And second, as much as I wanted her pussy, I wanted her ass more!

I pushed her onto the bed. Actually, only her upper torso was on the bed. Her hips and ass hung over the edge. I kneeled behind her and buried my face between her legs. Maria groaned and spread them slightly.

I knew she expected me to lick her pussy, and that's exactly was I did for a while. Yet, just as I felt her orgasm nearing I slipped a finger into her pussy and shifted my mouth to her ass.

"No!" she cried, but didn't try and move away. She quickly followed with a bunch of Spanish.

"He's licking your what?" Deana asked in surprise. Maria cried out something else in Spanish and Deana giggled and added to me, "You sick bastard!"

"Don't knock it until you try it!" Carrie grinned. "Look how Maria is reacting."

"She likes it a lot," Deana replied in surprise, and then looked up at Carrie and asked, "I'm guessing you like it too?"

In answer Carrie remained on her back, but lifted her perfect ass in the air and put a pillow under her hips. Deana shook her head, but then took a tentative lick. Carrie shuddered and Deana smile. A moment later the Catholic schoolgirl had her face buried in my girlfriend's ass.

"That's so nasty!" Maria cried as she watched. "And so hot!" She continued to watch the other two ladies as I enjoyed her ass.

"We're going into the other room," Tara said into the silence that followed as she led Brian toward the second room. I'd actually forgotten her and Brian were with us. She giggled and laughed, "You guys are too distracting! We'll see you later."

"Brian!" I called after them. He stopped and looked at me. "Tara is just as perverted as Carrie." Brian shook his head, but smiled as he disappeared after her.

"Deana, Tara still has on your uniform. I think they're going to fulfill Brian's fantasy about Catholic school girls," Carrie joked.

"I just hope they don't stain it," Deana said with a shake of her head.

"I'm sure it won't be the first time it's been stained this way," Carrie grinned.

"True," Deana laughed. "But it's a bitch trying to explain it to my mother!"

"I can imagine," Carrie laughed and then gasped as Deana went back to her pussy and ass.

It wasn't long after that I felt Maria's ass was ready. I stood and rubbed the head of my cock up and down until it was wet with her juices. It felt so good that I forgot myself for a moment and slipped partially into Maria's soaked pussy. She gasped when I was barely in her and I quickly moved back.

"I'm no longer a virgin!" she cried.

"Of course you are!" I cried, shocked my by own actions. "I admit that a little of my cock slipped in, but it was no more than an inch." I realized how silly I sounded and stopped talking.

"Maria, please forgive Joel. He's a man with man logic," Carrie said with a shake of her head. I blushed in embarrassment. "But he's probably right you know. If he really didn't go deep enough, then you're technically still a virgin."

"I don't know what to think," Maria moaned. She was still in the same position, half on the bed and half off, but her ass was no longer in the air.

'Fuck!' I groaned to myself. I was so close! Now I'd never get Maria's hot Spanish ass!

"So then don't," Deana said to Maria as she stopped licking Carrie for a moment. She had two fingers deep in my girlfriend's pussy. "You always think too much anyway! Just tell Joel what you want and enjoy yourself!"

"But I wanted to save myself for the love of my life," Maria said in confusion.

Deana moved away from Carrie and wiped her mouth. She turned toward Maria and then kissed her friend full on the lips. This wasn't a gently brush of lips. This was a full-blown passionate kiss. Maria hesitated a moment, but then opened her mouth and let her best friend's tongue in.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,321 Followers