Joel and Carrie Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,327 Followers

"Here, let me help," I heard Carrie say. "You can barely hold yourself up and Joel's likes to lick a woman to at least two orgasms before changing positions." I could feel something happening and Jennifer was suddenly better balanced again. I guess that Carrie was now holding the girl up.

"You mean he's going to do that again?" Jennifer asked my girl.

"At least once," Carrie reiterated.

"You lucky bitch!" Jennifer cried. I laughed in surprise.

"Joel stay focused!" Carrie's voice snapped, but I could tell she was fighting her own laughter from her tone. "I don't want you to make a liar out of me." I went after Jennifer's clit with a vengeance.

"Don't worry!" the girl gasped. "He won't!"

"Good, then I can focus on my own orgasm!" Carrie said and then started bearing down on my cock as she rode it up and down. I moaned into Jennifer's pussy, causing her to cry out.

"Kiss me!" Carrie demanded a few minutes later. I didn't hear Jennifer respond, but I did hear the sounds of a deep French kiss. There was another tearing sound and suddenly I could hear Carrie crying out.

"Oh yes!" my girlfriend said. "Lick my nipples! Bite them! They're really sensitive when I'm this close to cumming!" I could just picture the two of them going at it over me!

Jennifer's pussy was dripping by now and my own orgasm was getting close, but despite all that, or maybe because of it, I let me tongue slip lower to her ass. I wanted it badly! This was going to tell me if I had a chance.

"Oh my God!" the pale blond girl cried.

"What's he doing?" Carrie asked.

"My ass!" Jennifer cried. "He's licking my ass!"

"You seem to be enjoying it," Carrie observed.

"I am!" Jennifer cried out, blushing slightly despite her excitement. "My first boyfriend liked to take my ass. It's so nasty, but it feels so good! I didn't think I'd ever find another guy who enjoyed my ass as much as him!"

"Joel is your man!" Carrie laughed. "Now go back to what you were doing! I was so close!"

"How about I do this instead?" Jennifer asked in a husky voice. I could feel her hand against my lower stomach. It took me a moment to realize Jennifer was rubbing Carrie's clit!

"Yes!" Carrie cried. "You're very good at this!"

"I'm just doing what I'd want done if our situation was reversed," Jennifer said.

"Don't worry!" Carrie cried. "It will be! Just finish me first!"

I heard the two kissing again. Jennifer was obviously doing all she could to get my girlfriend off. It only seemed fair that I do the same for her. I used all the skill I learned since dating Carrie and before. I worked the pale blonde's pussy and ass for all I was worth!

Carrie came first. I knew not only because of her scream, but also because her pussy latched onto my cock hard for a moment and then a flood of juices flowed down her thighs onto my pelvis and hips. Jennifer was right behind her. Again a flood of juice fell, only this time it was into my mouth and on my face. They both rolled or fell off me a few moments later.

I was up and behind Jennifer in moments. She was lying flat on her stomach so I straddled her thighs and pushed my cock down between them. It felt like her pussy literally sucked my cock deep as I pushed in! She was tight, but Jennifer raised her ass to give me better access. She gasped when I thrust a little deeper.

"He's so thick!" Jennifer cried.

"I know," Carrie smiled. "He fills a girl completely!"

"Yes!" Jennifer moaned.

I worked my cock in and out of her pussy. It took a few minutes for her to become used to my size well enough to get a nice rhythm going. Carrie kissed Jennifer again and I could see their tongue dancing in and out of each other's mouths. It didn't take Jennifer very long to cum at all.

"Oh...my...God!" she cried and stiffened in orgasm.

"That's it!" Carrie cried. "Cum all over my guy's big cock!"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!"

By all rights I should have cum by then, but I still wanted Jennifer's big ass. I continued to stroke in and out of her pussy even after her orgasm peaked. Carrie didn't stop with her kisses either. I waited until Jennifer started responding again to our actions.

"Joel wants your ass," Carrie said, reading my expression before I could say anything.

"I don't know," Jennifer replied. "His cock is so big!"

"It's more thick than long," Carrie said, trying to convince the girl.

"It's plenty long too!" the pale blond cried.

"True," Carrie laughed. "But I can tell you from personal experience it feel amazing in your ass!"

"I don't know!" Jennifer cried.

"Relax," I said, stroking my cock deep into her pussy. "You can stop me if it gets too bad."

"Okay," Jennifer finally said, but she sounded tentative at best.

I pulled out of her pussy and instead of trying to push into her ass right then, I lifted her hips and pushed a pillow under them. I leaned forward and started licking her pussy. I drove two fingers in a few minutes later. She moaned. I smiled and let my tongue find her ass. Jennifer moaned even louder and I squeezed her thick ass cheeks while my tongue danced.

"He has a wicked tongue, doesn't he?" Carrie asked.

"Yes!" Jennifer cried, panting now.

My girl looked at me and raised an eyebrow. I knew what she was saying, and she was right. Jennifer was ready. I nodded and Carrie started kissing the pale blond lustfully. I shifted on the bed and lined my cock up with Jennifer's thick ass. It was soaked and the head of my cock pushed in far easier then I feared, but Jennifer's ass quickly tighten as she cried out. I paused. There was no point in trying to push in more. It would hurt her too much.

"Relax," Carrie said soothingly. "You've done this before. You know it's easier if you don't tense up!"

"Easier said then done!" Jennifer moaned.

"Here!" Carrie grinned. "Maybe this will help distract you."

"What are you doing?" Jennifer asked nervously.

I glanced up and saw Carrie shifting on the bed until her pussy was only inches away from Jennifer's mouth. The pale blond looked nervous and I saw her lick her lips, but it seemed more like anticipation than fear. The two women exchanged silent looks for a moment and then suddenly Jennifer's face was buried in my girl's golden blond pussy.

"You really know how to pick them!" I grinned. I didn't expect a response, not based on Carrie's expression. Jennifer was obviously touching all the right spots! I watched and waited. It didn't take long for Jennifer to finally relax her ass.

I pushed in again, very slowly. Occasionally, she tensed up, but would always relax a few moments later. It took some time, but I sighed contently when my cock was finally buried deep in her ass. Jennifer had already licked my girl to one orgasm and was obviously well on her way to doing it again.

"Are you ready?" I asked. Jennifer's mouth was too busy for her to answer with words, but she raised her hips and let me know her answer. I nodded to myself and then nearly growled, "Then hold on tight!"

I was done waiting. I wanted to cum and Jennifer's ass was the perfect spot! I pulled out and pushed back in slowly one or twice just to make sure she was ready. After that I started thrusting in and out of her thick ass with long swift strokes. It shook with every thrust!

I glanced up and saw Carrie watched me. Her next orgasm was only moments away. That was obvious by her expression. I never broke eye contact as I grabbed hold of Jennifer's hips and slammed into her ass as hard as I could.

"That's it Joel!" Carrie cried. "Fuck her big ass! Make her cum again!"

Her words excited me, but they sent Jennifer over the edge. Her ass squeezed my cock hard and she started having her orgasm. She screamed into Carrie pussy and that sent my girl over the edge as well.

I wanted to keep thrusting because I was so close to my own release, but I knew it would hurt Jennifer too much. I was so desperate to cum that I almost did it anyway, but I forced myself to pull out. It wasn't easy!

I sat up and my cock slapped against my stomach. I needed relief desperately. I looked at both women and saw them still in the last throws of their orgasms. I watched until they were done. It didn't help my state any.

They shifted on the bed any moved next to each other. Carrie and Jennifer looked spent. I watched them kiss gently and made a snap decision. I wasn't in the mood for anything gentle at the moment. I jumped out of bed. Carrie glanced up and looked into my eyes.

"I'll see you later," she smiled, understanding my need.

"Where is he going?" Jennifer asked.

I left the room before I could hear Carrie's reply and nearly bumped into Robbie in the hall. He was walking out of the bathroom. He looked at the room I came from and raised an eyebrow.

"Carrie and Jennifer," I answered his unasked question. "They're both a little spent. Why don't you try the master bedroom? I hear Maria and Deana are there."

"I told Tina I'd be right back," he replied.

"I can explain where you went to her," I offered. Robbie saw the state I was in.

"I'm not sure it's safe to let you near my girlfriend with that look in your eyes," he joked.

"I'm sure it's not," I grinned. "But, did I mention that Maria and Deana are in a hot tub?"

"Hot tub!" Robbie cried excitedly. "Tina will understand. Tell her I said to have fun! See you later!"

He disappeared down the hall. I quickly made my way to the room Tina was in. She was standing and putting on some very sexy lingerie. I didn't give her the chance to finish. I pulled it away from her and gave her a passionate kiss.

"You look like a man who could use some relief?" she asked with a grin.

"You have no idea!" I groaned, reaching out and caressing her breasts. I forgot how large her areolas were. "By the way, Robbie said to have fun. He went to join Maria and Deana in the hot tub."

"In that case, how do you want me?" she grinned. "I've been waiting for this since the last time! I'm only sorry it took so long!"

"Can I have your ass?" I asked. I was so close to cumming in Jennifer's ass before I pulled out. Tina ass was just as mouth watering as always and cumming in it would be just as good. Maybe even better!

"I knew that would be your choice!" she laughed and got onto her hands and knees. She threw her strawberry blond hair over her shoulders and spread her legs wide. "Robbie likes to take my ass every once in a while, but I don't think he enjoys it as much as you do!"

I leaned forward and drove my tongue into her ass. I was in a rush so I worked it hard and fast. I did take a moment to enjoy the feeling of my faced buried between her pale ass cheeks.

"There's no doubt about it," she moaned. "You definitely are more of an ass man! I'm ready! Don't make me wait any longer!"

I stood and pushed my cock into her pussy for a few strokes and then pulled out and lined the head up to her ass. I started pushing as slowly as I could, but my patience was at the limit.

"Oh fuck!" Tina cried. "I forgot how thick your cock is!"

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked despite my need. Tina was more than just a great body. She was also one of my best friends.

"No!" she moaned. "It feels too good!"

"Oh thank God!" I groaned and pushed further in. She started to laugh at my words, but as I pushed in it turned into another moan.

Tina's pale ass was a big turn on and it wasn't long before I was all the way in. I started stroking in and out. She was obviously enjoying it just as much as me. I reached under her and played with her tits.

"Joel, do you want me to play with my pussy?" she asked. "Do you remember? You made me do it the first time you took my ass."

"I remember!" I grunted and slammed into her ass hard.

"I guess you do!" she moaned. "Do you want to help me again?"

I frowned. I was so pumped up that it actually took a few moments for my body to allow enough blood to my brain for me to remember how I helped her the last time. I smiled when I did and moved one hand from her breasts. I took her hand and brought it to her pussy. My fingers were on top of hers and together we started rubbing her clit.

"Oh yes!" she cried. "It feels so good!"

I pushed deep and leaned forward. I kissed her neck for a moment before letting go of her breasts with my other hand and grabbing her strawberry blond hair in a ponytail. I forced her head sideways and kissed her lustfully. She returned it with just as much passion.

"I'm going to fill you ass with my cum!" I said lustfully once our kiss broke.

"Go ahead!" she cried. "Do it!"

I let go of her hair and grabbed hold of her hips. I slammed into her ass as hard as I could. I pulled out and did it again. And again! I'm not sure how many times I slammed deep before I came, but my orgasm did take me eventually and I filled her ass with cum. It felt so good!

"Oh fuck!" Tina cried. "I'm cumming too!"

She fell from her hands and knees onto her stomach. It didn't stop me from pulling out and slamming in again. I did it a couple of more times to help her finish. The interesting part was that by the time her orgasm subsided my cock was hard again. Actually, it never really did become completely soft.

"Joel, you can't be serious?" Tina moaned when she realized I wasn't stopping. "My ass already feels so abused!"

In answer I pulled out and pushed into her pussy almost without pause. Tina cried out, but didn't stop me. I moved slowly until she recovered enough to start responding.

"You're insatiable!" she said as she climbed back onto her hands and knees.

"I've been thinking about this night for weeks," I shrugged. "I've wanted another chance with you since that first time!"

"You should have said something," she replied. "Robbie and I were disappointed when you and Carrie never brought it up."

"Don't worry!" I laughed. "You'll be hearing from us again soon!"

"Let's worry about tonight," she said, joining me in laughter. "I'm not sure I'm going to survive it based on the way you're acting!"

"You'll survive," I said, surprising Tina by pulling out and rolling her onto her back.

I was inside of her again in moments. She wrapped her legs around me. Her hands grabbed and held onto my shoulders as I quickened my pace slightly. I reached down and massaged her breasts.

"Kiss me!" Tina moaned a little later.

I leaned forward and our tongues danced for a while. Eventually, I shifted from her lips to one of her nipples. I was driving into her hard by that time. I seriously worked her large areolas, first one and then the other. It wasn't long before Tina cried out and came again.

"Now you've exhausted my pussy!" she laughed when I didn't stop moving in and out of her. I did slow down some.

"Can I have your ass again?" I asked.

"Insatiable," she said with a shake of her head, but she pushed me off and rolled back onto her stomach. I took a few moments to kiss and lick her ass to make sure it was ready. Tina seemed to appreciate the effort. Her body started responding once again.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Yes, just take it slow," she replied.

I got into position and pushed back into her ass. It was looser than before, but still pretty tight. Tina was responding, but not quick enough for my taste. I took her hand again and reached under her. We both played with her clit and that seemed to finally jump start her.

I could hear her beginning to pant. I watched her profile for a while until I could tell that her orgasm was building nicely. I wanted another kiss, so I grabbed her hair again and leaned forward. I crushed her lips with mine. She responded with even more passion then I showed. It was time!

"Tina, I want you to cum!" I demanded as I released her hair and picked up the pace.

"Soon!" she moaned.

The fingers at her clit slipped lower and I could hear and feel as she drove them into her pussy. I moved my own fingers away from her pussy. They were sticky with her juices and I pushed them into her mouth. Tina took them willingly. She sucked on them hard and made sure she cleaned them thoroughly of her juices. She continued to suck them afterward. I leaned forward again, but I didn't stop thrusting this time.

"Whose cock are you thinking about when you do that?" I asked. My voice was thick with lust.

"Brian's," she admitted. "I've always thought he was hot!"

"Thanks," Brian said from the door, surprising us both, but not enough to cause more then a brief pause. Tara was right behind him as he entered.

"You heard the lady, Brian!" Tara grinned. "She wants a taste of your cock!"

He grinned, kissed Tara and then moved onto the bed. I pulled my fingers from Tina's mouth and watched as Brian stuffed it with his cock. She fell on it whole-heartedly.

Tara moved closer as well. She took a moment to kiss me before looking down and seeing that I was fucking Tina's ass.

"You know," Tara grinned. "I think I created a monster when I let you take my ass."

"You were my first," I grinned.

"But certainly not your last!" she laughed, and then turned toward Tina.

"Doesn't it feel great?" she asked the strawberry blond. "Joel's cock is so long and thick it feels like he's tearing you apart, but he's not!" Tina moaned around Brian's dick.

"I forgot how much you like to talk dirty!" I said excitedly.

"Well then," she smiled. "Let me remind you."

"This should be good!" Brian laughed.

"I'm no longer a virgin," she replied. "Not in any sense of the word. Brian and I took care of it just a little while ago. His cock felt so good going into me! I'm glad I waited for him because I love him like crazy, but right now my pussy itches to see what another cock feels like. So, make Tina cum because I can't wait much longer!"

"It will go more quickly if you help!" I groaned, fighting my orgasm off. I wanted to cum badly, but the thought of finally getting into Tara's pussy was too tempting.

Tara reached under Tina. I couldn't see what she was doing, but I could see and feel Tina responding. Tara's pale blue eyes drew me in as always. I leaned forward and kissed her again.

"Shit!" Brian suddenly cried. "I can't hold off any longer!"

We both turned and watched as he grabbed hold of Tina head and held tight as he filled her mouth with his cum. A moment later Tina stiffened in an orgasm of her own. It didn't stop her from drinking down all of Brian's cum.

"Let's go!" Tara said as soon as they were done. She grabbed my hand and led me out of the room.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"I think a shower is in order," she replied.

"Sounds good to me," I shrugged.

"The bathroom has a large shower stall," Tara said. "There is more than enough room to have some fun. I always wanted to try it out with a guy!"

We walked into the bathroom and I nodded. I really liked Mr. Capanna. He always did things right no matter what the cost. The shower was more than big enough for two. Tara and I climbed in quickly. Thankfully, I calmed slightly on the way to the bathroom. I reached for the shampoo and started washing Tara's hair.

We played in the shower for quite a while. We alternated between washing each other and kissing. Tara smiled sexily after a while and dropped to her knees. The shower was still going and the water cascaded off of her. She ignored it and worked my cock with her mouth. It felt amazing, but I didn't want to cum in her mouth. I pulled her up next to me when I started getting close to letting go.

"Party pooper!" she grinned.

"Not really," I growled as I grabbed her hips and lifted her off the ground. I pushed her back against one side of the shower and held her there. My cock was rock hard! Tara reached between us and directed it to her pussy. I pushed in slowly.

"Big!" she cried. "So big!"

"And all for you!" I said thickly in reply as I shoved the last few inches in. She cried out and grabbed hold of my shoulders.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,327 Followers