Joel and Carrie Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,309 Followers

I thrust in and out of her with deep, long, and slow strokes. The showerhead was pointed toward us and the water fell on our bodies, but some sprayed up into our faces afterward. I ignored it and the steam it gave off as I worked on bringing Tara to an orgasm.

"I've been waiting to do this for a long time!" I groaned.

"Worth...the...wait?" she asked, gasping for breath.

"Oh yeah!" I cried and picked up the pace.

"Faster!" Tara demanded. "Cumming soon!"

I started thrusting in and out of her as fast as I could. Tara buried her face in my shoulder and cried out as her orgasm took her. I held her up until she recovered enough to stand.

"Wow!" she said. "That was incredible!"

"Yes, it was," I agreed and set her down. She looked at me and saw I had something in mind.

"What?" she asked. I grabbed her dancer's ass and pulled her close. We kissed once. It was brief, but passionate. She grinned when I pulled back and asked, "You want my ass, don't you?"

I didn't bother answering. Instead, I turned her toward the shower door and pressed up behind her. She went on her toes for a moment and thrust out her ass. That was all the invitation I needed. I grabbed her hips and pushed my cock into her round ass.

"That's it baby!" she cried. "Fuck my ass! Take it! You know how much I love my ass fucked!"

I thrust into her hard! I really did like it when Tara talked dirty. Her breasts pushed up against the glass door. I could barely make them out through the foggy mirror, but what I could see looked very nice that way!

I slammed in and out of Tara's ass until her orgasm hit. I wasn't ready to cum yet so I continued to stroke into her. Tara talked dirty and moaned the entire time. My own orgasm finally grew near as she came down from hers.

"Joel!" she cried. "I want you to cum in my mouth! I always loved the taste of your cum!"

I grinned and pulled out of her ass. My cock slapped against my stomach as Tara quickly went back to her knees. I grabbed hold of her dark head of hair and directed her mouth toward my cock. Tara didn't need any prompting! She took hold of my cock and locked eyes with me.

I'd forgotten just how lustful her blue eyes could look! Tara's mouth fell open invitingly. I thrust my hips forward and pushed my cock into her mouth. She cupped my balls with one hand and squeezed gently as her tongue danced along the bottom of my dick. It was too much for me! I came.

"You taste just as good as I remember," she grinned afterward as she stood and wiped the corners of her mouth.

"It looked pretty good too."

I glanced out the glass door and saw Jill standing there. I was surprised to see her wearing her cheerleader uniform. She grinned when she saw my expression.

"It was Carrie's idea," the black girl said. "She thought you guys might get a kick out of it."

"Was she right?" I asked, fighting to catch my breath.

"You tell me?" she grinned. "Tony certainly seemed to appreciate it!"

"I'll bet!" I laughed. "Has Brian seen you yet? He has a thing for uniforms."

"He certainly does!" Tara laughed, turning off the water and opening the shower stall door. "Carrie borrowed one of Deana's school uniforms. I was wearing it when he joined me."

"Just like your first time?" I grinned.

"Yes," she said. "Carrie said that since tonight was going to be another first, I should wear it again."

"I take it that it worked?" Jill asked handing us both towels.

"And then some!" Tara sighed contently. "We went slow the first time, but the second time I played innocent school girl and he damn near raped me!"

"Just like you wanted him to!" Jill giggled. Tara didn't bother to deny it.

"Where is Tony?" I asked, changing the subject.

"I think he went into Tina's room," Jill replied. "I wanted a shower so I came here."

"Brian's probably still in there with Tina," Tara said excitedly. "She could probably use some help."

"You're full of it!" Jill laughed. "You just want Tony!"

"Don't forget Tina," I grinned. "She's a wild woman!"

"Really?" Tara asked in an interested tone. "That sounds too good to pass up."

"See you later," I laughed. Tara disappeared out of the bathroom. I turned toward Jill and smiled.

"I'm not going to get my shower, am I?" she grinned.

"Eventually," I promised reaching for her.

"Men and uniforms!" she laughed.

"I'm not into them as much as Brian," I said as I grabbed her and lifted her onto the counter top next to the sink. "But I can't pass up a chance with the captain of the cheerleaders, can I?"

"I guess not," Jill replied, her eyes flashing her own desire.

I kissed Jill, enjoying the feel of her soft lips. I also lifted her short skirt. She wasn't wearing anything under it. I reached between her legs and slowly rubbed my fingers through the dark forest surrounding her pussy. I slipped my other hand under her cheerleader's top and teased her breasts.

"Think you'll be ready soon?" she asked as she took my cock into her hand and began stroking it. "I wouldn't mind feeling your big cock in me again. It's been a while."

"Soon enough," I replied. "Especially with you doing that!" It didn't take her long to get me most of the way there.

"Come closer," she said.

I knew what she wanted so I moved my hand from her pussy and shifted my hips forward. She took the head of my cock and rubbed it up and down her slit. She was obviously ready. The pink of her pussy peaked through her dark hair and I could smell her excitement.

"That's better!" she moaned as my cock finished hardening.

I shifted forward again and my cock slipped into her pussy. Jill moaned even louder as I slowly worked my cock deeper and deeper. It took some time, but eventually I was all the way in. I stroked in and out of her for a while. Jill stopped me at one point and pulled off her top.

"I like the feel of a man's chest against me breasts when he's fucking me!" she cried, enfolding me in her arms and squeezing tight.

I hugged her back and started pulling as far out as I could before slamming back into her pussy. My balls were making a slapping sound with each thrust as they hit her ass. It turned us both on. The only problem was that I accidentally pulled out a little too far. My cock popped free of her pussy.

"Don't stop!" she cried, reaching for my hips and pulling me back toward her. My cock wasn't lined up correctly and I accidentally pushed into her ass instead of her pussy.

"I knew you were an ass man!" Jill cried. "But that was sneaky!"

I hadn't done it on purpose, but she was still pulling on my hips so I didn't bother to tell her. The truth was that I was an ass man and if she was willing to let me take her ass, I really didn't care if she thought I was sneaky or not! We remained like that for a while, but it wasn't really that comfortable considering I was taking her ass.

"Let's change positions," I said, pulling free. I helped Jill off the counter and spun her toward the mirror. She leaned forward and stuck out her beautiful black ass toward me. I looked in the mirror and saw her smiling sexily at me. I was back in her ass and staring into her eyes, enjoying her lustful gaze in moments. I leaned forward and we shared one sloppy kiss before I went back to fucking her ass.

I glanced down as my hips slammed into her dark ass and groaned. Jill's ebony body and my paler skin tone contrasted in a way that excited me more than I can explain. I stroked in and out of her chocolaty ass as fast and hard as I could. Despite that, I was surprised at how quickly she came.

"That was fast," I grinned.

"Sorry," she shrugged. "It was too hot watching in the mirror and feeling your big cock in my ass. I couldn't hold off when your balls started slapping my pussy."

"I'm not complaining," I said. "Actually, it's nice to know I could get to you that quickly."

"You can keep going?" she offered.

"Tempting," I smiled. "But maybe later." I went back to the shower and put the water on. "Right now I'm going to take a quick shower and go find Carrie. I haven't seen her in a while."

"Sounds good," Jill said, making her way to the door.

"I thought you wanted a shower?" I asked.

"I did," she grinned. "But now I'm thinking the hot tub might be nicer."

"Have fun," I laughed, thinking that the hot tub must be pretty packed by now.

The shower felt good, but I stayed only long enough to rinse off. I dried myself quickly and left the bathroom. I was tempted to go to the hot tub because I was guessing that just about everyone else was already there, but I went back to the room I started in just to make sure Carrie wasn't still there.

The room wasn't empty as I half expected. I found Maria and Deana lying there naked and in each other's arms. Carrie and Jennifer had obviously gone looking for fun somewhere else.

I looked at Maria and Deana and smiled. They were naked and in each other's arms. I was tempted to join them, but didn't for two reasons. First, their kisses and caresses were slow and loving. They seemed to be having a moment and I didn't want to interrupt. And second, I left Jill looking for Carrie and I still hadn't found my golden haired goddess.

I did take a few moments to appreciate the two ladies. Deana's breasts were the largest out of all the ladies despite her being the shortest. I smiled to myself as I remembered what it felt like to have them wrapped around my cock.

Maria's Spanish ass was pointed in my direction and I felt my cock jump. Deana didn't like her ass taken, but Maria did, a lot! I was tempted despite my decision to move on, but I'd already taken Tara, Tina, Jill and Jennifer's ass. Even for a guy with a butt fetish, that was a lot for one night! Of course, even excluding Deana that still left Maria and Carrie.

"Maybe later," I said softly to myself with a grin.

"No time like the present," I heard Tony's deep voice say from behind me. I turned and grinned. He was looking past me at Maria and Deana. "I dreamed about seeing Maria naked for years, but not like this!"

I understood what he meant and started waffling again on whether I should leave or not. I wouldn't mind seeing Tony get his dream fulfilled. I wondered how Deana and Maria would react to him.

"Have you seen Carrie?" I asked him, trying to make up my mind. Tony nodded.

"In the hot tub with just about everyone else," he replied, still staring at Maria. "The last I saw, she was with Robbie and Tina."

"And the others?" I asked.

"Jennifer and Tara were having fun right next to Carrie in the hot tub," he said. "Brian was on the bed with Jill. He pretty much jumped her when she entered with her cheerleader uniform."

"No surprise there!" I laughed, but then grew serious and asked, "So if all that was going on, how come you left?"

"Because he wants my girlfriend," Deana said, standing slowly. Her breasts were even larger than I remembered. "Don't you Tony?"

"You too," he replied.

"Don't be a glutton!" I joked, making a quick decision. Carrie was busy and I wanted to watch Tony and Maria. "Do you ladies mind if we join you?"

Deana looked at Maria carefully. The two exchanged a few soft words in Spanish. They took a moment to kiss each other lovingly before turning back toward us.

"Tony, we both agree," Deana smiled. "You're a nice guy who deserves a little fun. We're willing to let you join us as long as you're sure you can cope with it. We love each other and don't want to confuse you or cause you any pain."

"Don't worry," he smiled. "Maria will always be my first love, but I've accepted what happened. I'm just looking to have a good time these days. In fact, I have a date with Jill for next Friday and with Jennifer next Saturday."

"Do they know you asked them both on dates?" Maria asked.

"Actually," he grinned. "It still up in the air whether I'm having one date with each of them or two dates with both! They told me they'd let me know."

"A win-win situation," I grinned.

"You got that right!" he laughed.

"Well, if you're sure you're over Maria," Deana said. "Then come join us and have some fun! She always had a thing for your muscles."

"Really?" he grinned, looking at his ex-girlfriend.

"Really," Maria smiled sexily.

"Should I leave you three alone?" I asked uncertainly.

"Absolutely not!" Deana grinned. "I have to have something to do while they play! Besides, I'm not passing up another chance with you."

"Me neither!" Maria added. "I plan of being with both of you before the night is over." Tony and I looked at each other, grinned and then made our way to the bed.

I was excited at the prospect of what was about to happen and so were the others, but I could see their nervousness suddenly spike. Despite their words, I guess they were all still a little worried about the repercussions of Tony and Maria being together. All three paused and looked around uncomfortably.

"This isn't going to work," I sighed, causing all three pairs of eyes to settle on me. "You all look ready to bolt any second. I think it might work better if we switch partners at first."

"You just want my girl's ass!" Deana said, trying to make a joke and forcing herself to smile. I grinned despite the tension in the room. I guess everyone knew my weakness.

"Of course," I said. "But I bet you won't mind so much with your arms wrapped around Tony's muscular shoulders as he...well, you know!"

"Oh, I do!" she grinned. "I do!"

"Go ahead," Maria smiled. "Joel's right. This way is better." Deana and Tony looked at each other.

"Go ahead already!" I snapped. "I can't take much more of this!"

"Tony always was a good kisser," Maria said to Deana, and then turned to Tony and added, "So is Deana."

I'm not sure who made the first move, but I felt a bunch of the awkwardness disappear as they finally kissed. It started out tentative, but in moments they fell onto the bed in a passionate embrace. I noticed Maria watching a little nervously and walked up behind her. I pulled her body back into mine and kissed her neck.

"Don't worry," I whispered in her ear. "There is no way Deana's giving you up!"

"I know, but..." Maria began. I cut her off with a kiss as one of my hands slipped between her legs and found her center.

"I'm going to focus on making you cum so hard, that you won't have time to worry!" I said lustfully as I rubbed her clit.

Maria didn't respond, but she let me put her on the bed next Deana. Tony was kissing the big-breasted girl's tits. She wrapped her legs around his hips as I watched and pulled him deep. Tony groaned.

Maria was on her back. I got between her legs and started licking her pussy. I placed my hands behind her knees and held her legs wide as I worked my tongue up and down her slit.

"Oh fuck!" Tony groaned as he saw what I was doing. I noticed that Deana and Maria were holding hands and smiled. They would be okay.

I pushed two fingers into Maria's pussy. I brushed her clit with my tongue and she grabbed my head with her free hand. I glanced up and saw her looking at Tony as he fucked her lover. Maria's eyes were lust filled as she watched his muscular form at work. I smiled and decided that it was time. Maria was ready to cum. I attacked her clit and a moment later she cried out in Spanish as her orgasm hit. My face was drenched with her juices.

I sat up when she was done, wiped my face and lined my cock up with Maria's pussy. Her eyes were closed as she fought to recover from her orgasm. Her legs were splayed open. I glanced over at the others and noticed that Deana was panting hard with her own orgasm close.

Tony was looking at Maria. The hunger in his eyes was plain to see. I started to push my cock into the Spanish girl when I got an idea. I looked at Tony until his eyes met mine. I gestured toward Maria and his eyes grew big for a moment, and then he broke into a broad grin and nodded. He pulled out of Deana and shifted over to Maria.

"Hey! Don't stop!" Deana cried and focusing her eyes just in time to notice Tony's cock pushing into her girlfriends pussy. "Oh wow!"

"Finally!" Tony nearly crowed. Maria's eyes snapped open and she cried out something in Spanish, but Tony just grinned and added, "I'm not stopping until your pussy is filled with my cum!"

I saw Deana start to move and pushed her back down. I was between her legs and in her pussy in seconds. I thrust deep and she gasped out. She tried to look at Tony and Maria, but I wouldn't let her. I kissed her roughly and thrust deep again. Her big breasts were crushed against my chest.

"Cum for me!" I demanded, knowing it was too soon, but trying to get her mind focused on pleasure instead of fear.

"But..." she began. I pulled out all the way and slammed back into her pussy with one long, hard stroke. She couldn't finish her thought.

I worked hard at bringing Deana to orgasm, but despite everything, I could tell she couldn't quite get over her concern about Maria and Tony. I pulled out and rolled her onto her stomach. I also shifted her so that her face was angled towards Maria's.

Deana's ass was tempting in this position, but she wasn't into my fetish so I pushed back into her pussy. It was some second choice! Her pussy was soaked and on fire! Deana moaned despite her concern about Tony and Maria. She was more than ready to cum. I just had to help relieve her from her fear of losing Maria.

"Kiss her!" I demanded, pushing Deana forward so that her face hovered over the Spanish girl's. "Kiss Maria!" Deana hesitated, but Maria didn't. She pulled Deana's lips to hers as soon as they were in reach.

Tony was driving into his ex-girlfriend and watching the two ladies kiss. He looked at me for a moment and grinned. He was obviously enjoying himself immensely. I grinned back and focused on finishing Deana.

I couldn't help but notice that her large breasts were hanging down nicely as she kissed Maria. I leaned forward, reached around her and cupping them briefly. They more than filled my hands. I could only stay in that position for a few moments because it wasn't very comfortable despite how good her breasts felt.

After I let go of them I shifted back up and grabbed her hips. I fucked her with long, hard strokes. Deana moaned into Maria's mouth with almost every thrust. I noticed that she was now lifted far enough from the bed that only her nipples were brushing the sheets as I pushed into her pussy. I smiled and picked up the pace. Deana's nipples flew across the sheets and she cried out as her orgasm finally took her.

"Oh yeah!" Tony half grunted as he slammed deep into Maria and came.

The Spanish girl pulled her lover's lips back to hers and kissed her madly. Deana only half responded because she was still in the throws of her own orgasm. That was more than enough for Maria! She locked up in her own orgasm.

I pulled out of Deana and smiled down at the ladies. Their lips were still touching as they shifted into a hug. Tony was watching them too. He was smiling for them, but I also saw a bit of sadness there. It made sense. You never stopped loving your first love completely.

"Let's leave them alone for a while," I said softly. Tony nodded and we were both half turned toward the door before were interrupted by Maria's voice.

"Don't you dare go anywhere!" she cried, and then whispered quickly in Spanish to Deana. Tony seemed to half understand, but I was clueless.

"What's going on?" I asked when Tony's eyebrows rose in surprise.

"I'm not sure," he frowned. "But it sounded like she said something about her ass."

"Oh yeah!" I grinned. "I hope that means what I think it does!"

"It does!" Maria laughed, obviously overhearing us. She rolled onto her hands and knees and pointed her ass at me.

"You mean she wants you to fuck her..." he began, but couldn't finish.

"My ass!" Maria said, looking over her shoulder lustfully at both of us.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,309 Followers