Joel and Carrie Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,273 Followers

"It is," I smiled as I shifted one hand enough to press a finger against the entrance to her ass. The redhead cried out and then kissed me passionately. I pushed the finger in and her tongue thrust into my mouth as she moaned in excitement.

'God! Do I want her ass!' I thought, but didn't say anything out loud. Not yet anyway. I took one more look at Carrie and Mike and smiled. It was time to move. I carried Katie out of the room and to the back of the house where the bedrooms were. Abby was sleeping in the first one I walked into.

She must have heard the door open because her eyes flutter open. She was clearly still half asleep. I smiled and carried Katie back out the door. We moved to the next bedroom and we fell onto the bed together.

"Take me!" Katie cried as she rolled onto her back and spread her legs wide. I got between them and thrust deep. She gasped and cried out, "Oh fuck!"

"You like?" I asked as I moved in and out of her.

"Yes!" she nearly hissed. "You're cock is so long and thick! It fills me!"

I pushed in and out of her red-haired pussy with the same long strokes that Carrie liked so well. They affected Katie the same way. Her head thrashed back and forth as her orgasm neared. Her large sweat covered tits were too much for me. I leaned forward and kissed between them. Katie used her hands to push her breasts on either side of my face. I was buried and I loved it!

"I'm close!" Katie cried a few moments later. I lifted my head and smiled. Katie grabbed my shoulders and pulled my lips to hers. I thrust deep and quickened my pace. The redhead cried out as her tongue danced in my mouth. By this point both of our bodies were sweat covered. We slipped and slid against each other.

"I want your ass!" I groaned. Katie didn't get a chance to reply. Her orgasm hit and sent her over the edge. I was close myself, but held off.

"Wow!" Katie sighed loudly when we were done. I rolled off her and smiled down at her prone form. She looked marvelous. The little extra weight she carried was attractive in it's own way, especially in the hips and ass area.

"Mike is one lucky guy," I said.

"And Carries is a lucky girl," she replied. "She may be the hottest girl I've ever met, but my God! Your cock is so big and the way you use it..."

"Thank you," I smiled, rolling her onto her stomach.

"Mike likes this position," she laughed. I looked down at her thick pale ass and smiled. It was meaty and I liked it a lot. I laid my cock along the crack and leaned forward, pressing it between her cheeks, but not inside. My lips found her neck and ears. She responded instantly with a moan.

"Really?" I whispered into Katie's ear. "Does he like to take your ass too?" She didn't answer at first. I went back to kissing her neck. That added to the constant pressure of my cock against her ass was just enough to make her admit the truth.

"Sometimes!" she gasped. "He says he likes the way it shakes and shivers with each thrust!"

"What else does he say?" I asked. She hesitated, so I added, "It's okay. Tell me! I think it's pretty obvious that I have a thing for asses. Can't you feel how hard I am just rubbing my cock against yours?"

"Yes!" she panted, and then admitted, "Mike also says he loves the fact that I have such a big ass!"

"I'll bet! I love a big butt too!" I groaned, adding a moment later, "Yours is so nicely shaped and pale!"

"Thank you. Most guys never focus past my boobs!" she laughed, obviously happy about the attention I was giving her ass. "Mike was the first and now you're the second."

"Do you like having your ass taken?" I asked. She didn't answer at first.

"What do you think?" she finally asked in reply, squeezing my cock with her butt cheeks.

"Can I have your ass?" I groaned.

"You're bigger than Mike is," Katie said, her tone both nervous and excited. I continued to press my cock against the crack of her ass.

"Don't worry," I said. "I'll take my time."

"Just stop if I say so!" Katie moaned as she granted me permission.

"Not a problem," I smiled in reply and shifted my cock so that it was no longer lying along the crack of her ass.

"Maybe you should..." Katie began nervously, but I interrupted her because I knew where she was going.

"Like I said, don't worry," I interjected. "I plan on getting my cock good and wet first!" I lined the head of my cock up with her pussy and thrust deep. My hips slammed into Katie's ass and the smack sound it made was very satisfying!

"So big!" the redhead moaned again.

I shifted off of her, but left my cock buried deep. I started fucking her pussy. After a few minutes, I used one hand to play with her ass and the other to grab her thick hip. I squeezed her hip tight and pushed my thumb into her ass. Katie moaned. I worked her ass at the same pace I was stroking on and out of her pussy. I picked up the pace twice before she couldn't take any more.

"Do it!" Katie cried. "I want to feel your cock in my ass!"

I pulled out of her pussy without a word and lined my cock up with the entrance to her big pale ass. I pushed in slow. Katie was surprisingly tight. I took my time and after a few minutes I was halfway in.

"My God!" Katie cried. "It feels so good! Fuck my ass! Please!"

I grabbed her hips and started pushing in and out. One of Katie's hands disappeared between her legs. I knew she was playing with herself and it made me even harder.

I wanted to feel her big ass slapping against me. I wanted the noise of it to echo throughout the house, but she wasn't there yet.

Katie continued to play with her clit as her orgasm neared. My cock was now three quarters inside her ass and I could feel my own orgasm growing near. I slapped her ass. It shivered and shook.

"Yes!" she cried and another little bit of my cock slipped in.

I did it again and again I slipped deeper. She looked over her shoulder at me and the lust in her eyes was too much! I leaned over her and pulled her head sideways. My hand was enmeshed in her thick red hair. Katie's eyes were almost animalistic with lust as I roughly kissed her lips. She returned my kiss with the same fervor.

"I want to feel you fill my ass with your cum!" she gasped when we broke apart. "I need to feel it!"

I shifted back up and took hold of her hips once more. My lust was taking over and my thrusts became harder and faster. I slapped her thick pale ass every so often and she would cry out. Katie clearly loved every second of it! A growl escaped my lips when she finally took my entire cock in her ass. Now my hips and pelvis were slamming into her thick ass. The feeling was amazing and sound of it made me groan.

"Cumming!" I grunted a few moments later.

"Me too!" she cried.

Our orgasms took us and I filled her ass with cum. Katie was still shivering and shaking for what felt like minutes later. I wasn't any better. It took a while before we were both spent. I rolled off and lay next to her.

"That was amazing!" she said, resting her head on my shoulder.

"Definitely," I agreed and started kissing her.

"You're insatiable!" she laughed.

"That's what Carrie tells me," I grinned, shifting down her body. I looked between her legs at her red haired pussy and added, "That looks delicious."

"Really?" she asked in surprise.

"Really," I groaned and fell between her legs. My tongue danced across her clit. Katie obviously wasn't expecting it.

"Oh wow!" she cried. "Mike doesn't do that to me nearly often enough!"

"Whose fault is that?" I asked as I took a moment to look up at her. "Carrie lets me know if she wants something specific. I love her so much that I happily give it to her. I'm guessing Mike would do the same for you."

"You think?" she asked.

"Of course I would," Mike said from the doorway. Carrie was standing next to him.

My girl pulled him into the room and led him to the bed. Carrie lie down next to Katie and spread her legs. Mike looked at me and I smiled.

"Which one do you want?" I asked.

"Both!" he groaned after looking back and forth between the two.

"Let's not be a glutton!" I laughed. "You can have both later. Right now I need something to do."

"How about Abby?" Carrie grinned. I looked at my girl and saw she was looking toward the door. I turned and saw Abby standing there. The Indian girl was clearly confused and a little bit shocked, but she didn't seem disgusted. I turned back to Carrie. She winked at me.

"Have fun Mike," I said as I smiled and slowly moved toward the Indian girl. She watched me and licked her lips. There could be no doubt what I planned on doing once I reached her. I saw her glance down at my cock. The only reaction I could see was her eyes growing bigger. I continued to walk toward her.

"Wow!" Abby finally said, seeing my cock slap against my stomach. "You're very big!"

"That seems to be the consensus," Mike sighed.

"Mike, lay down," Carrie said as she shifted off the bed. He looked at her and smiled. My girl clearly had something planned.

"Why?" he asked.

"Because I want make out with Katie while you fuck me," she answered.

"Can I watch?" Mike groaned.

"No," Carrie replied. "Not this time. You'll be too busy licking Katie to an mind shattering orgasm."

I paused and turned back long enough to watch as what she said sunk in. It took a moment for both Katie and Mike to get in.

"Alright!" Katie cried. Mike was on the bed in moments, lying on his back. Katie straddled his head. She moaned when his tongue found her opening. Carrie sat on his cock and took it deep. She also pulled Katie's mouth to hers. I enjoyed the sight for a few moments before turning back to Abby.

The Indian girl was biting her lower lip as she watched the three on the bed. That didn't mean she didn't notice me. Her eyes darted back and forth between the others and me. I was right in front of her. I leaned down slowly. She didn't pull away, but she looked nervous. I knew her lust was warring with her upbringing. I figured talking would only hurt, so I didn't bother.

The first kiss was gentle. She didn't return it, but then again, she didn't pull away either. I kissed her with more passion the second time. This time she returned it. I took my time and when I thought she was ready, I opened her robe and let it drop to the floor. She was dressed in a thin nightgown and I was naked. I pulled her against me. There was no way she couldn't feel the heat of my body against hers. My excitement had my cock wedged against her stomach.

Abby moaned. It made me even harder and she could feel it. Abby reached between us and took my cock into her hand. I squeezed her small ass in return. This time we both moaned.

"Here or back in your room?" I asked between kisses.

"My room!" she answered lustfully and half confused. "I'm not ready for here!"

"Sure you are," I laughed. "I can see it in your eyes, but we can always come back later."

I took her by the hand and led her back to her bedroom. We entered and I started undressing her. Abby looked nervous again.

"I can't believe I'm doing this!" she cried.

"Believe it," I said, leaning down.

Abby was very small. Okay, not so much in height, but certainly in width. She was probably the least curvy girl I'd ever been with, but for some reason I didn't mind. Her breasts, though small, were pointy and dark. I took one of her nipples into my mouth and sucked. She moaned.

"I'm a married woman!" she gasped a few moments later.

"Are you really?" I asked. "Is there any chance you're husband will take you back?"

"Maybe," she replied, but then quickly added when I started to pull away, "But I don't want to go back! That why I'm here! It's also why my parents are so mad."

"You can work on the sex issue," I offered.

"I doubt it," she replied, "But even if I could, it wouldn't fix everything. I married the wrong man." She sounded so forlorn I couldn't let it go at that.

"Don't worry, there's a right one out there somewhere," I said.

"I hope," she frowned. There was really nothing more I could say on the issue, so I decided to focus on what I could do for Abby.

"How would you like to enhance your sexual experience while you wait for him?" I grinned.

"If it involved you and this," she said, squeezing my cock. "Then I'd love it!"

"Oh it does!" I groaned. "It does!" I kissed her again.

"What are we going to do?" she asked when the kiss ended, more in excitement than nervous this time.

"Anything you want," I smiled, pulling her now naked body against me and kissing her neck.

"Be careful," she gasped. "I may not be that experienced, but I'm well read and I've been dying to try some things with a guy. I just never had the nerve to bring it up."

"Yet, you seem fine talking to me," I teased between kisses.

"You do remember that I caught you, your girlfriend and another couple naked in bed?" she asked. "I'm thinking you're pretty liberal when it comes to trying new things."

"What do you have in mind?" I asked, pulled away from her neck and looking into her eyes. They were lust filled.

"I want to make you cum!" she said excitedly. "On my face and in my hair!"

"Go for it!" I laughed and sat in an oversized chair. Abby sat on the floor between my legs and took my cock into her mouth. She used both hands to stroke it and I groaned as I watched.

"You like?" she teased.

"What's not to like?" I asked rhetorically. "You look amazing and it feels out of this world!"

"Have you ever slept with an Indian girl before?" she asked and then kissed down the length of my cock.

"No!" I grunted. "But I'm betting it will be an experience to remember!"

"I'll do my best," she smiled and then surprised me by taking the entire length of my cock down her throat. Not many girls could do that! She knew it too. Her smile made that clear. The fact that she was so small only made it better.

Abby started working my cock hard and I enjoyed every moment of it, especially when she started kissing and sucking my balls while she stroked it! Her hair was extremely long. She had it pulled it over her shoulder and down her front. It covered her chest, so I reached out and moved it.

"Is my hair in the way?" she asked coyly. I nodded, too excited to say much. She smiled knowingly. "As you may have guessed, I like pleasing a man with my mouth. I think I'm quite good at it."

"You are!" I grunted, pushing her hair aside again and cupping one of her small breasts.

"Here, I know what to do with this," she said, obviously meaning her hair. I thought she was going to push it back, but instead she wrapped it around my cock and stroked me with it. I don't know why, but it was so hot!

"Done ... before?" I grunted, unable to get out a full sentence.

"Tried it once," she smiled. "My husband didn't like it, but you obviously do!"

"Don't stop!" I gasped, close to my orgasm.

"That's not something you have to worry about," she said, her eyes showing me how excited she was too. "Cum for me!"

"I'm going to!" I grunted. Abby took the head of my cock into her mouth and stroked like mad.

My body tensed and I started cumming. She drank down the first jet of cum and then moved her mouth to my balls. They jumped even harder with the second jet. My cum landed on her face and hair. Abby grinned in satisfaction and I lost track as I finished my orgasm.

"That was something!" she said after I was done. I was exhausted, but Abby deserved something for doing such a good job.

"Your turn," I smiled and stood on shaky legs. Abby's eyes lit up in excitement as I helped her stand. We moved to the bed and I lay down on it. "I want you like Katie was doing with Mike, only I want you facing the other way. Put your hands on the headboard for balance."

"So basically, you want me to sit on your..." she began, but couldn't quite finish.

"Exactly!" I laughed.

"Like this?" Abby asked, straddling my head and leaning against the headboard.

I took in her scent with one deep breath and then pulled her pussy down onto my mouth. Her hips were narrow and her thighs small, but her pussy lay wide open for me and my tongue slipped in easily. She moaned rather loudly, but that was fine with me. I reached up and squeezed her breasts. She pressed her pussy harder against my face. I drove my tongue deeper in response and Abby cried out in pleasure.

I knew she wouldn't last long. I wanted this to be great orgasm for her. I really worked her pussy to the point where my jaw hurt, but it paid off in the end. Her orgasm broke free and I was doused with her cum! I drank as much as I could get.

"I haven't had an orgasm like that in...I've never had an orgasm like that!" she cried as she fell off of me.

"It's still early," I smiled as I sat up.

"I really made a mess," she said, clearly uncomfortable.

"Yes, you did," I smiled. "But don't be embarrassed. I'm thankful. First, it tastes amazing!" Abby blushed, but also smiled. "Also, it lets me know that I really got to you. It's great for my ego!"

"I have a feeling that you're ego is going to get a lot of boosting today!" she laughed, still blushing.

"Yours should do okay as well!" I laughed in return. "You brought me to a very intense orgasm."

"That may be the only one," she said nervously. "Like I said, I don't have a lot of experience."

"I wouldn't worry," I said still grinning as I rolled her onto her stomach. "I'm betting you'll do fine!"

"Ready already?" she asked in surprise. I rubbed my cock up and down the length of her pussy. She gasped and added, "I guess so!"

"Is this position okay with you?" I asked, already knowing the answer from how she was acting, but wanting her to understand that she had some control over what I did.

"This was my husband's favorites," she said. I started to shift away, but she grabbed my hand and added, "No! I like it too! I just wanted it to last more than ten seconds."

"Oh, it will!" I grinned and pushed the head of my cock in. It was no surprise that despite her orgasm making her pussy wet and ready, Abby was tight as hell! She grunted, but didn't say anything. I pushed a little more in and again she grunted silently. I could tell she was holding it in. "Feel free to express what you're feelings. I don't mind. In fact, I like it!"

"My husband didn't like when I became vocal," she gasped out.

"Be as loud as you want," I said, pushing more of my cock in. Abby gasped and moaned. I smiled and added, "That's it! Just like that! Let it out! It turns me on."

"What do you want me to say?" she asked. I could tell she was nervous as she spoke.

"I want you to say anything that turns you on," I replied. "If telling me your grocery list does it for you, then feel free!"

"The only thing I can think about right now in that department is produce!" she moaned.

"Like what?" I asked, already knowing where she was going.

"Like carrot and long curved bananas!" she moaned. "And cucumbers!"

"Do I remind you of them?" I grinned and pushed another couple of inches inside. She was very tight, but Abby wanted this as much as I did. It must have hurt at least a little, but she didn't complain.

"No!" she gasped. "You're definite squash or maybe even a watermelon!"

"There goes my ego again!" I laughed as I started working my cock in and out. Abby continued to talk as I slowly filled her pussy. She became more and more comfortable, or maybe less and less caring as time passed. It works out the same in the end.

"Give it to me!" Abby cried a few minutes later. "I want it all!"

"You're so tight!" I groaned. "I don't want to hurt you."

"Just do it!" she demanded. "I want to feel your entire length in me now!"

"Are you sure?" I asked. A little less than half my cock was still outside of her pussy. There was going to be a lot of pain if I pushed all of it inside at once.

"Please!" she begged, looking over her shoulder at me and letting me see her desire.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,273 Followers