Joel and Carrie Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,321 Followers

"Remember, she likes pain," Katie said, taking a brief break from Abby's ass. "Otherwise, there would be no way she could take your cock in her pussy, much less her ass!"

The dark skinned girl moaned into my mouth and I shifted my hand to her other breast and squeezed.

"You really like pain?" I asked, not quite believing it. I'd never met someone like her.

"I like pleasure just like everyone else!" Abby cried. "Only I find certain types of pain pleasurable!"

"Now that sounds interesting," Carrie said, sitting up. Her face was soaked with Abby's juices. She looked into the Indian girl's eyes. I guess to make sure what she heard was true. Whatever she saw made her smile hungrily.

"This is going to be fun," she said, roughly kissing Abby and thrusting two fingers into the dark skinned girl's pussy. Carrie was all but mauling Abby's lips and the Indian girl was moaning constantly in response.

I felt myself responding on an almost animalistic level. I forced the two apart and kissed Abby roughly. I then turned to Carrie and did the same. In the middle Abby pushed her head next to ours and suddenly I was kissing both women.

"I'm going to cum!" Abby cried.

"Good," my girl said lustfully and started biting at the Indian's girl's neck.

Carrie also started moving the hand at Abby's pussy faster. It was only a matter of moments before the pale skinned palm of my girl's hand was slapping against Abby's clit. That did it.

"Cumming!" the dark skinned girl cried.

"Wow!" Katie said as she sat up to watch. She also pushed a finger into Abby's ass, making the girl's orgasm seem to hit even harder. Abby really did like pain! It was weird, but also hot in an odd way.

She thrashed around the bed and if Carrie and I weren't holding her up she would have fallen for sure. Her orgasm took a few minutes to pass. Her kisses slowly became gentler. Abby was lying on my shoulder when she was done, clearly spent.

My cock was rock hard and I needed to do something about it soon. Carrie looked into my eyes and smiled. She saw my need. She took Abby from me and held the girl tight. She also took a moment to kiss me.

"Katie, Joel needs some satisfaction," she said when she was done. "Would you mind taking him somewhere and taking care of it?"

"No problem!" the redhead laughed excitedly. "But we'll be back later. I really want to see if Abby can take his cock in her ass."

"Me too," I grinned.

"She'll be ready by the time you get back," Carrie promised. I was tempted to stay and watch whatever Carrie was planning, but Katie was already out of the bed and walking toward the door. I looked at her thick ass and followed. I guess I'm more of a doer than a watcher.

"Where to?" Katie asked as I joined her in the hall.

"Shower," I replied.

"Which one?" she grinned.

"There is more than one?"

"Ted's and Abby's parents have one in the backyard. For washing off the sand before entering the house," Katie replied with a smirk.

"Is it private?" I asked.

"Not really," she laughed, her eyes lit in excitement. "It has a door, but it only covers from neck high to knees. Well, chest high for you anyway."

"Sex in public excites you, huhn?" I asked with a grin.

"A little," she admitted. I looked into her eyes and saw her reaction to our conversation. We were just joking around, but...

"Let's go," I said, making a decision. I took her hand and went toward the back door of the house.

"I was just kidding!" she laughed, but I knew it wasn't true. I threw open the door and we ran for the shower.

"Of fuck!" I cried as we went. "I forgot how cold it is out here!"

"Let's just hope the water is turned on!" she laughed as she entered the stall and turned the knob. I was surprised that it actually was. It took a few seconds for the water to get warm.

"I'm freezing!" I complained.

"I can help with that!" Katie giggled and kissed me. Her hand found my cock and she stroked me slowly once or twice before adding, "You are cold! Can't have anything happen to this guy!"

I didn't realize that there was a small ledge on one side of the shower. Katie obviously did. She sat on it and pulled me close. She sucked as much of my cock into her mouth as possible. This lasted for a few seconds.

"I can't take it all," she sighed as she pulled off of my cock. It made a popping sound.

"That okay!" I said quickly, causing her to laugh. "Don't stop!"

"Are you crazy?" she asked. "I can't let any of this get frostbitten or Carrie will kill me! And rightfully so! But don't worry. I've got just the thing." Katie smiled up at me sexily and wrapped my cock in her tits.

"Things!" I groaned loudly. "Just the things! My God they feel great!"

"Cold not bothering you anymore?" she asked sexily.

"What cold?" I asked, causing her to laugh again. Okay, I was still cold, but Katie's full breasts totally enmeshed my cock. I wasn't going to say anything that would stop her from what she was doing!

Katie was looking up and watching my eyes. I let her see the lust I was feeling. She smiled and continued to look at me as she stroked my cock with her tits.

"Take the head of my cock into your mouth!" I groaned a few moments later.

"You mean like this?" she asked with a sexy smile, leaning forward and stroking my cock with a longer motion, causing the head to pop into view. Katie took it into her mouth.

"Exactly like that!" I groaned and grabbed both sides of her head. My fingers tangled in her thick red hair as I thrust forward.

I lost track of time for a bit as I fucked Katie's tits and mouth. The warm shower water was just enough to make the cold bearable. I was getting close to cumming when Katie pushed me back and stood.

"I want you to take my ass again!" she demanded lustfully. "I need to feel you inside of me again."

"No problem!" I nearly growled and pushed Katie toward the door. I figured she'd lean against it, but she twisted around and ended up facing the back wall.

I could care less where she leaned against as long as I got to take her ass! Katie placed her hands on the wall and stood on her toes. She then turned around and smiled lustfully at me. This time I did growl!

I grabbed her thick ass cheeks and spread them. I wanted her ass, but with her on her toes I could see her throbbing pussy too. Unable to resist, I pushed in.

"That's not my ass!" Katie gasped.

"It will be," I said. "Later!"

I fucked Katie from behind and she clearly loved every second of it. It felt great for me too! I reached around her and squeezed her large breasts excitedly.

"Ouch!" she cried, and then laughed and added, "I'm not Abby!"

"Sorry," I said, a little embarrassed. I eased off on her breasts, but didn't let go. I also didn't stop stroking in and out of her.

"No problem!" she moaned. "Just keep doing what you're doing and all is forgiven."

It didn't take long to make Katie cum this way. Her orgasm hit and mine was close, but I fought it off. I wanted her ass. I wasn't going to ruin that by cumming too soon.

"You ready?" I asked as soon as her orgasm ended. I was rubbing her ass with both hands and occasionally slipping the tip of one finger inside.

"Do it!" Katie moaned. I grabbed her hips and pushed into her thick pale butt without argument. It didn't take long to hit bottom.

"Oh yeah!" she cried a few moments afterward. "This is so nasty! Letting a guy I barely know take my ass out here where anyone could see!"

I doubted any of Ted and Abby's neighbors were around considering the time of year and weather, but it didn't matter. The thought obviously excited Katie. I decided to go with it.

"I bet there is someone watching us from a window," I said tentatively. Katie squeezed down on my cock with her muscles, almost as if rewarding my effort.

"What do you think he's doing?" she asked.

"Running for his binoculars?" I offered.

"I hope he's doing more than that!" she laughed.

"Oh, he is," I said, getting into it a little. "How could he not? Looking at a sexy redhead like you!"

"He probably has his cock out by now, stroking himself!" Katie moaned loudly, pushing it. Again, I went with it. She wanted me to get nastier? No problem.

"I wonder if he can tell I'm in your ass and not your pussy?" I asked.

"Oh, he can tell!" she cried.

"The poor bastard is probably wishing he were me right now!" I grunted, picking up the pace.

"I'm sure he is!" Katie gasped. "What guy wouldn't want a cock as big as yours!"

It never hurt to hear a woman say that! I pushed into her hard, letting her feel my full length. Her large breasts were swinging wildly and my orgasm was growing close.

"I bet he'd kill to see your breasts moving like that!" I said. "The poor bastard can only see so much with the door blocking his view!"

"Too...cruel..." she got out, panting heavily now. "Open...door...let him see!"

"Now wouldn't that be something!" I cried, feeling my cum begin to boil as I reached between her legs with one hand and rubbed her clit. This of course caused me to slow down in my stroking, but I wanted her to cum with me.

"No! Don't! Don't slow down!" she moaned.

"I'm going to cum soon if I don't," I panted. "I wanted you to cum with me."

"I will!" she insisted, pushing my hand away from her pussy and replacing it with her own. "Take my ass! That's what you really want! That's what our voyeur wants to see!" Katie obviously liked the idea of someone watching us.

It was also clear that she was as ready to cum again as me. For a second I paused and took the sight of her in. She was leaning against the wall, using one hand to balance herself. The other hand was between her legs and she was obviously working her clit fast and furious. Katie's tits were swinging wildly with each stroke of my cock. Her thick white ass shivered and shook, and her mass of red hair shined enticingly. Katie wasn't my Carrie, but she was definitely something!

"I want him to see you fill my ass with your cum!" she cried out.

"Then let's let him see!" I grunted, surprising myself as I threw the door to the shower open. It swung wide and if any neighbors were watching, they were getting quite a sight now!

"Oh yes!" Katie cried as I went back to fucking her thick butt in earnest. By this point I was pulling her ass back with every thrust and my balls were slapping against her pussy. She tensed up and cried, "Watch us! Watch us fuck! Watch his big cock take my ass! Watch me cum!"

"Now that really is a sight," I heard a male voice say. Katie and I froze for a second.

"Holy shit!" she cried, her eyes going wide as she looked at the guy. She tried pull away from me, but I wouldn't let her. I held her hips tight.

"Care to join us?" I asked him. Katie look shocked.

"No!" she cried, but didn't pull away this time. I knew her excitement was warring with her fear.

"Shhh," I whispered in her ear. "Go with it!"

"I can't! Not with a total stranger!" Katie cried.

"Why not?" I asked. "You barely know me."

"But..." she began to argue. She stuttered to a halt when the guy started to strip. It didn't take him very long at all. Katie's eyes traveled up and down his body and I could feel her respond.

"Let me in!" he cried, walking into the shower stall and shutting the door. "It's freaking cold out there!"

Poor Katie moaned. I shifted away from the wall, facing her toward the guy. I was still behind her, my cock in her ass and my fingers slowly rubbing her clit. He smiled warmly.

"Don't worry," he said. "I won't do anything you really don't want me to."

"I won't let him," I added.

"This is so wrong!" she cried, but let the guy lean forward and kiss her. It was tentative at first. I think both he and I were holding our breath, wondering how she would react. Katie finally moaned in surrender and threw her arms around him.

"You won't regret it," the guy smiled and started kissing her more passionately. He also took hold of her tits. Katie reached down and started stroking his cock.

"What do you want?" I whispered in her ear. "Tell us!"

"I want..." she moaned, hesitating for a moment before saying it. "I want to feel both of you inside me at once!"

"Fuck yeah!" the guy cried. I leaned back against the wall and pulled Katie's hips with me. It was an awkward position, but not really uncomfortable.

The guy got between Katie's legs and she lined his cock up. He pushed in slowly and she moaned the entire time.

"Two stranger's cocks!" I whispered. "One in your pussy and the other in your ass! And still anyone could be watching! Maybe this guy's girlfriend?"

"Please!" Katie moaned. "Please fuck me! I want to feel both of you cum in me! It feels so good!"

The guy and I quickly got into a rhythm where we both could enjoy ourselves. Poor Katie stopped making sense somewhere in the middle, but it didn't matter. She was obviously enjoying herself. Frankly, so was I.

"Fuck...yes...two...amazing!" she cried. "Feels!"

A few minutes later my orgasm was close again and I looked at the guy. He smiled and nodded, letting me know he was ready too.

"Katie, we're ready," I said, and then asked, "Are you?"

"What?" she asked, her passion slowing her thought process.

"Ready or not, I'm going to fill you pussy with cum!" the guy grunted. Katie's eyes grew big.

"Yes!" she cried. "Oh yes! Fill me!"

"Me too!" I gasped.

"Do it!" she cried. "Please!"

That was it. I thrust up into her thick ass hard and let lose. The guy did the same to her pussy. Katie literally screamed and lost it. Her orgasm took her hard. Her whole body shivered and shook as we filled her ass and pussy with cum.

It took minutes before we all were done. The guy moved under the showerhead afterward. Katie climbed off of me.

"You okay?" I asked, stretching slowly.

"Yes, no, I don't know!" she answered as she came back to herself. "That was amazing, but so stupid! He could be a murderer! He could have an STD!" She then looked at the guy and blushed slightly as she added "No offense."

"Don't worry," the guy laughed. "I'm not and I don't."

"But..."

"He's safe," I added.

"How can you say that?" she demanded. "He's a total stranger!"

"To you, yes," I smiled.

"What?" she asked. "You mean you know him?"

"Katie, meet Robbie," I said. "He's been my best friend forever."

"You jerk!" she said, hitting me in the shoulder, but then she laughed in relief.

"Did you really think I'd let total stranger join us?" I grinned.

"How did you get here?" Katie asked, getting under the water and washing briefly.

"That's a good question," I added.

"Carrie called earlier and gave the address just so we'd know where you were," he smiled. "A couple of us decided to stop by when lunch time came and you still weren't back."

"A couple?" I asked. "Tina here?"

"Nope," he smiled. "She was too exhausted."

"Last night too much for her?" I grinned.

"And this morning," he laughed in reply. "You missed a good time, but then again, you clearly had reason."

"My God! Mike!" Katie cried suddenly. "I don't know how he'll react when he hears what happened!"

"I wouldn't worry," Robbie grinned.

"Who?" I asked knowingly.

"Maria and Deana."

"The one who became a lesbian?" Katie asked, remembering my poorly timed joke.

"Bisexual," I grinned. "As I'm sure Mike is finding out now."

"Hmm," Katie said thoughtfully. "I think it's time we went back inside."

"Way past time!" Robbie laughed. "It's freezing out here!"

"Let's go," she said.

"You worried or interested?" I asked her.

"I think a little of both," she laughed nervously.

"Don't worry," Robbie put in. "Maria and Deana are a couple. They're safe."

"Of course, Deana has tits that rival yours and Maria's ass..." I teased.

"Time to go!" Katie cried, but she was smiling.

"I'll meet you guys inside. I need to rinse off first," I said.

"You'd better hurry," Robbie said straight faced. "Wouldn't want anything to fall off in this cold."

"Haha, very funny," I sighed loudly as they both laughed and disappeared.

I rinsed off quickly. The hot water felt good, but I needed to get inside where there was heat and blankets!

I slipped inside the house and found a third bedroom. I was so cold that I slipped under the covers to warm up. Frankly, I was also tired. I think I nodded off for a bit, because the next thing I knew I was being kissed. I opened my eyes and saw Deana. I smiled, closed my eyes and enjoyed the kiss.

"They sent me to find you," she smiled. "I heard you were outside in the cold and parts of you might be possibly freezing and falling off. The ladies were specifically concerned about one part in particular."

"I'm sure," I snorted.

"We couldn't have that happen!" she continued. "I volunteered to make sure it didn't."

"Certain parts of me are feeling a bit cold," I grinned, throwing the blankets off my body.

"Can't have that!" she smiled sexily and joined me in the bed. Deana kissed me again and took my cock in her hand. She stroked it slowly until I finally responded. She pulled back and asked, "Is that better?"

"A little," I smiled. "I think it needs a nice warm place to hide in before it's fully recovered."

"I have just the spot!" she laughed and climbed up on me. Deana stopped laughing and gasped as she slowly sunk down on my cock. "Every time I take this monster..." She didn't bother finishing her statement.

I reached up and fondled her breasts. She smiled sexily and took one of my hands and brought it to her mouth. Deana kissed my palm wetly and then started sucking on one of my fingers. It felt very nice and thrust up into her to let her know. Deana moaned around my fingers.

It didn't take Deana long to cum. She was really working my fingers when her orgasm finally hit. I wasn't close to cumming, but that didn't mean I didn't enjoy it.

"Thanks," Deana said when she was done. She was lying on my chest with my cock still inside of her. She kissed me passionately to let me know just how much she appreciated her orgasm. I heard the door to the bedroom open as we kissed, but I ignored it until the kiss ended.

"Hello Carrie," Deana said to my girlfriend as she sat back up and squeezed my cock hard with her muscles.

"Hey," Carrie said, and then added in introduction. "This is Abby."

"Hello!" Deana said.

"Hi," Abby said, suddenly shy.

"Would you mind?" Carrie added. "I promised Abby that I'd help her get Joel's cock in her ass."

"You sure?" Deana asked doubtfully as she looked at Abby's slim built. "There is no way that's going to happen without at least a little pain."

"More than a little," Carrie laughed. "But I think Abby will be fine."

"Really?" Deana asked, sounding interested.

"Yes," Carrie replied. "Isn't that right Abby?"

"Well," the dark skinned girl said, clearly embarrassed. "I think so."

"Honey, after what we just did," my girl laughed. "You'll be more than fine."

"And what exactly was that?" I asked in real curiosity.

"Use your imagination!" Carrie laughed. She turned to Deana and added, "You want to help?"

"Don't mind if I do," Deana said, finally shifting off of me. I watched Abby's eyes as my cock became visible. There was a little fear, but far more anticipation and desire.

I watched as Deana and Carrie helped Abby onto the bed. The Indian girl's long hair got in the way and Carrie shifted it. Deana quickly found Abby's pussy and started playing with it. She also leaned in for a kiss. Abby hungrily accepted it.

"Have you met Maria yet?" Deana asked when they finally broke apart. The dark skinned girl shook her head. Deana smiled and added, "Well, she's going to love you!"

"Wait until Robbie sees her!" I groaned slightly as Carrie stroked my cock and directed Abby onto me.

"But first things first," my girl said, putting the head of my cock at the entrance to Abby's pussy. The Indian girl was facing me and she moaned as Carrie and Deana forced her down on my cock. Her pussy was just as tight as before. I groaned.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,321 Followers