Joel and Carrie Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,307 Followers

"I did, didn't I?" I sighed. "Not a place for guys, right?"

"Not tonight," Candice agreed. "But Summer and I will handle getting her back here as quickly as possible."

"We will?" the red skinned girl asked rhetorically.

"Thanks," I smiled warmly, really meaning it.

"No problem," Candice replied and then turned to Kip. "Why don't you show him where the shower is and let him use your room to get changed?"

"That bad, huhn?" I laughed. She was kind enough not to answer. Her sister on the other hand had no problem saying what she thought.

"I voted to call campus police when we found you passed out on the couch," she grinned.

"This way," Kip said, interrupting Summer before she could really get going. I shrugged and smiled at her before grabbing my stuff and following Kip out of the lounge. Candice and Summer watched us go. I could see Candice's eyes lingering on Kip.

"Interesting sisters," I said as we went.

"Yeah," he nodded. "That Summer is a real character."

"American Indian?" I asked.

"Yeah," he answered. "She actually very proud of it. Be careful bringing it up unless you want to hear a whole history of her family." Kip fell silent. His mind was obviously elsewhere. I had an idea where.

"You and Candice have a history?" I asked.

"No," he replied quickly.

"Well, there is definitely something there," I smiled. "You should ask her out."

"You figure that all out in the two minutes you've known us?" he snorted.

"It comes from hanging out with Carrie," I laughed. "She loves playing the matchmaker. In fact, I'm surprised she hasn't tried to get you two together already."

"Oh, she has," Kip replied. "But Candice isn't my type."

"What? You don't like blond and beautiful?" I teased.

"Very funny," he sighed.

"So then what's the problem?"

"Nothing," he replied.

"Your decision," I shrugged. "But you'd better do something soon if you're going to. A girl like her can have her pick of guys."

"Exactly," he sighed. "Guys flock to her in droves."

"So?" I said. "That's their issue, not hers, and it shouldn't be yours. You like her and it certainly seems that she likes you."

"We're just friends," he said.

"Maybe for now," I said. "But the chemistry between you two is obvious."

He fell silent and I let it be for the time being. He showed me where I could clean up. I took a long hot shower. It felt amazing! I picked the clothes least wrinkled from the trip and put them on. I almost started feeling human again. I was tired, but functional.

"How long have you been dating Carrie?" Kip asked as we waited for Candice to return with Carrie.

"Almost a years," I answered.

"How do you do it?" he asked. "Carrie gets just as much attention as Candice from the guys. Doesn't it bother you?"

"Why should it?" I frowned. "She's my girl. I love her. She loves me. What do their looks hurt?"

"I don't think I could handle it," he sighed.

"I bet you're a bit of a romantic at heart," I grinned. He started to get angry so I quickly added, "There's nothing wrong with that! I'm one too. It's just that romantics tend to have these daydreams on what love is going to be like and how it's going to happen to them."

"You're point?" he frowned.

"Just this," I answered. "Love hits people in all kinds of ways. Don't limit yourself to what you've imagined. If I did that last year, I would never have Carrie now."

"You think I'm in love with Candice?"

"I have no idea," I shrugged. "Only you can answer that question, but I do know you're both attracted to each other. Why not ask her out and see where it goes?"

His cell phone rang before he could answer. He picked it up. The conversation was short. He frowned when it was over as he closed his cell.

"We're going out," he sighed.

"What's up?" I asked.

"That was Candice," he replied. "She doesn't want to tell Carrie you're here, so she wants us to meet her at a bar."

"Seems like you're not the only romantic around," I grinned. He rolled his eyes and grabbed a jacket.

"Let's go," he said.

The walk to the bar took about fifteen minutes. It was off campus. We walked in and found the place packed with coeds.

"Wow," Kip said. "It looks like half the sorority is here."

"It is," I nearby girl giggled drunkenly. "The sisters invited a few freshmen to join them for drinks here. I can't believe they picked me! I so want to be a sister here!"

"Good luck," Kip said to her and turned away, rolling his eyes at me. I stifled a laugh and we pushed deeper into the crowd, toward the bar.

The crowd thinned out slightly once we got past the initial wall of people and I spotted Carrie easily enough. She was with Candice, Summer and a cute brunette. They were surrounded by a group of guys who were obviously hitting on the four. Summer and the brunette were chatting with them. Candice was only half paying attention. She had obviously been watching the door. She stifled a grin when she spotted me.

Carrie was sitting quietly. To someone who didn't know her, they'd probably thought she was being aloof, but I knew better. My heart went out to her. I walked up to her slowly. She was facing away from me. Some guy was trying hard to get her to dance despite her obvious disinterest.

"Do you want to dance?" I overheard the guy asking her.

"No thanks," Carrie replied.

"Come on, it's just a dance," the guy said. "Don't you like to dance?"

"She loves to dance," I answered for her. Carrie's head didn't quite snap around, but it did turn toward me quickly enough. Her expression was shocked for a moment.

"How...when..." she began, but couldn't get a coherent sentence out.

"What? No kiss hello?" I grinned, holding my arms wide.

Carrie was off of the barstool and in them in an instant. She kissed me briefly and then hugged tight for a long time. I rested my cheek on her head. It felt so good to feel her in my arms again!

"I've missed you," I whispered into her ear, surprised to feel my eyes mist up.

"Me too!" she said, clearly crying.

"Hey!" I said, pulling back and looking into her eyes. "No crying!"

"I can't help it," she laughed through her tears. "I'm just so happy to see you!"

"I think I'm going to be sick again," Kip said with a grin. That sort of brought me back down to reality. I stepped away from Carrie, but continued to hold her hand, which was probably smart because she clearly wasn't going to let go even in I wanted to. In fact, after a moment she moved closer and rested her head on my shoulder.

"You two need a room?" Summer teased. I noticed that the guys who were hovering disappeared.

"Not yet," I laughed.

"But soon," Carrie put in seriously.

"Guess I'll be joining you and Summer in your room tonight Candice," the cute brunette sighed. Candice nodded in acceptance.

"Thanks," Carrie said to both girls. She then turned to the brunette and added, "This is Joel."

"I kind of figured that out," the dark haired girl teased.

"Andie?" I asked. The girl nodded and I added, "I've heard a lot about you." She was Carrie's roommate.

"Not nearly as much as I've heard about you," she replied, but a rather loud song started playing making it hard for everyone to hear each other.

"Let's get out of here," Carrie said. "It's too loud. Why don't we all go to the diner? I'm suddenly starving."

"It's about time," Andie frowned. "You don't eat nearly enough."

"Yes mom," Carrie smiled.

"Well, you don't," Andie insisted.

"You three coming?" Carrie asked Kip, Candice and Summer.

"I think I'd prefer to stay and dance if you don't mind," Kip said.

"What about you?" Carrie asked Candice.

"If you take her, then who will I dance with?" Kip smiled. The only person more surprised than Carrie was Candice.

"Are you asking me to dance?" she asked.

"Yes," he smiled. "And if that doesn't cause the end of world as we know it, I'll probably follow up with asking you out."

"Finally!" Carrie said. "I thought you two were never going to get together."

"Me neither," Candice said, still a bit surprised.

"Is that a yes or a no?" Kip asked.

"I've been waiting for you to ask me out for three years," Candice replied with a shake of her head. "I should say no, but to hell with it. Let's dance!" The two disappeared toward the dance floor.

"I didn't realize they were upper classman," I said.

"They're the resident advisors of our dorm," Andie smiled. "They're both graduating this year."

"They look well together," I said watching them for a moment through the crowd.

"I didn't think Kip would ever ask her out. I wonder what finally made him do it," Andie said thoughtfully.

"Why do I think you had something to do with this?" Carrie asked me. I shrugged innocently. She snorted and added, "Yeah, right."

"So Summer, are you joining us?" Andie asked the Indian girl, letting the subject drop.

"Sorry," she replied. "I want to find someone to dance with for a bit."

"No problem," Andie grinned. "Just remember, no sneaking off with a guy!"

"Spoilsport!" Summer cried and drifted off.

"Is she really that wild?" Carrie asked.

"No," Andie laughed. "Or at least I don't think so. She was the bravest out of our small group of friends, but she not a slut. I just liked to tease her because she can get quite aggressive when she likes someone."

"I'm sure," I smiled.

"What did I miss?" Carrie asked.

"Just some harmless flirting," I replied with a laugh.

"I hope you didn't come all this way just to flirt with some girls?" Carried asked with an arched eyebrow.

"Just one," I said, pulling her into a quick kiss.

"Why don't you two go without me?" Andie offered as she watched us.

"Absolutely not!" Carrie cried, pulling away from me. "I want you two to get to know each other better. Unless you'd prefer to stay here with the sorority?"

"No thanks," Andie grinned. "The sisters here are a little too bubbly for my taste."

"You think?" Carrie laughed.

I smiled as I thought about the girl Kip and I first met when we entered the bar. She was clearly just the right type for this sorority based on Carrie and Andie's reactions.

I took a few moments to sneak looks at my girl as we made our way to the diner. Carrie was more beautiful and hotter than I remembered. On top of her distinctively attractive face, she had a perfect build with wide shoulders and round breasts. I wanted to touch them, to taste them. The thought of what I would do to them later had my cock semi stiff.

Of course, as perfect as her breasts were, it was her ass that drove me to distraction. It was all I could do to keep my hands off of it. I wanted it so bad and Carrie knew it. I could tell by the way she looked at me.

The diner was surprisingly close. It was still a little early for the late night crowd and a bit past dinner, so the place wasn't that crowded. We ordered and waited.

"I can't believe you're actually here!" Carried said excitedly. We were sitting together. Andie sat on the other side of the booth.

"So you're not mad?" I asked. "I know we agreed not to visit, but..."

"Mad?" my girl asked incredulously. "Do I look mad?"

"I guess not," I grinned. "We have Tommy to thank for this. It was his idea."

"Remind me to give him a big kiss when we finally meet!" Carrie said.

"I'm sure he'd like that," I laughed.

"Tommy?" Andie asked.

"My roommate," I answered. "A big, good natured farm boy, and smart too! You'd like him."

"Really?" Andie asked, her interest peaked. "Maybe next time you can bring him with you?"

"He has a girlfriend," I laughed.

"All the good ones do," she sighed, causing Carrie and I to laugh.

The meal was enjoyable and I found myself liking Andie quickly enough. She had a cutting sense of humor, but she was kind about it. Of course, with Carrie next to me, there wasn't much that was going to bother me. I squeezed my girl's hand under the table. She leaned toward me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"Do I need a reason?" she asked.

"Nope," I grinned. "Just wondering."

"If you two don't get a room soon," Andie teased. "I'm going to have to get a hose out and douse you with cold water."

"Well, it has been a while," Carrie said.

"You're telling me!" I grumbled, causing the ladies to laugh.

We finished eating and paid the check. The walk back to the dorm was thankfully short. We stopped at the bar briefly so that Andie could get Candice's room key. The blond and Kip looked like they were hitting it off well. Summer joined us for the trip back.

Andie and Summer kept up a constant chatter as we walked which was a good thing since neither Carrie nor I felt much like talking. We were too busy simply absorbing each other's presence. I couldn't believe how much better I felt just by being next to her.

Andie and Summer disappeared once we entered the dorm. Carrie and I quickly found our way to her room. We were in each other's arms before the door closed.

"It feels so good just to hold you!" I said in satisfaction.

"Is that all you plan on doing with me?" she teased.

"Right now, it's enough," I said seriously, but then smiled and added, "Of course, enough doesn't mean it's all I want."

"You want something?" she smiled sexily.

"Not something," I replied, kissing her passionately. "Someone. You."

"I'm yours," she sighed, resting her head on my shoulder. "You know that. Heart and soul."

"And body?" I asked, figuring it was my turn to tease.

"That too!" she giggled, pulling back and looking up into my face.

I don't know what I did to deserve such a look from a girl as perfect as Carrie, but I tried not to think of it too much. I guess a part of me was afraid I'd jinx it. Silly, I know, but...

"I really have missed you!" I said emphatically, hugging her tight. "It's like a part of me was gone. The better part."

"Me too," Carrie said, but then she smiled and added, "Now shut up and kiss me. It's been too long!"

"Yes mam!" I laughed, pulling her into another kiss. This one lasted a very long time. By the time it was done I had Carrie's blouse undone and on the floor. Her pants quickly followed. I stepped back and looked at her hungrily.

"You like?" she grinned.

"What do you think?" I asked, taking one of her hands and placing it on my pants, over my stiff cock. Carrie squeezed gently.

"I think neither one of us are going to get much sleep tonight," she said sexily.

"I can only hope," I replied, continuing to look my golden goddess's body up and down.

Carrie eyes locked with mine as she licked her lips. My girl reached out with both hands and unbuttoned my pants. She pushed them down and my cock sprang free.

"I have to be the luckiest girl in the world," Carrie sighed contently, slowly falling to her knees. She took my cock and placed it between her tits. "I've met the perfect guy! Smart, good looking and caring. And on top of that, he's got a big one!"

"A big what?" I asked, watching as she slowly began stroking my cock. Carrie grinned.

"In the mood for a little dirty talk, are we?" she teased. It was a rhetorical question. My girl knew me well enough to know what I liked.

Carrie leaned forward and teased the head of my cock with her lips and then teeth. I groaned softly as her tongue worked its way around. She stopped for a moment and looked up again, meeting my eyes.

"I love the taste of your big cock," she said seductively. "I love the feel of it between my breasts."

"Tits!" I whispered excitedly.

"Do you like my tits wrapped around your big cock?" she asked.

"Yes!" I grunted.

"Oh my," Carrie grinned. "I know it's been a while, but you look ready to cum already!"

"It's been too long!" I gasped out. "Soon!"

"Good," Carrie said sexily. "Because the only thing better than the taste of your cock is the taste of your cum!"

"You want it?" I asked.

"Yes!" Carrie cried, picking up speed. She worked my cock with her tits almost unmercifully. "Give it to me!"

"Here...I...go!" I cried and let loose.

The cum sprayed from the head of my cock. Carrie seemed a bit surprised as the first of my juices shot over her head. The next jet hit her in face. My blond haired goddess looked at me wantonly and licked my cum from her lips. The next jet would probably have shot over her head again if she hadn't directed my cock to her tits. They were covered in seconds.

"Wow!" she cried and finally fell on my cock. Her mouth took the head in and I could feel her sucking. It sent my body into another spasm. Carrie drank the rest of my cum down. It took a surprising amount of time. There was a month's worth of frustration pumping from my cock.

The weird part was that when I was done, I was still hard and horny as hell. All I wanted to do was throw Carrie on the bed and ride her to another orgasm. I did the first part. Carrie squeaked in excitement more than surprise when I lifted her and tossed her onto her bed. She giggled, rolled on her stomach and playfully tried to get away. I was too worked up for that. I grabbed her hips and lifted her ass in the air.

As bad as I wanted to ride her, the sight of my girl's pussy open, wet and inviting was too much for me. I fell forward and buried my tongue inside.

"Oh yes!" Carrie cried. "It's been so long!"

I always enjoyed tasting her, but it was almost too much for me right then. All my senses were firing like crazy! Carrie started cumming, but I didn't even pause. Her juices flowed into my mouth. I simply swallowed and kept on going. Carrie rolled into a second orgasm and then a third, and still it wasn't enough!

"Joel! Please!" Carrie finally gasped out. "Take me! I need to feel you inside!"

I was up and inside her pussy almost before she realized it. We both cried out. Carrie was always comfortably tight. Normally I took my time working inside of her. There was no need today. We were both more than ready!

"My God!" she cried. "It feels so good!"

I slammed inside of her faster and harder in response. Carrie tried to push back to meet my thrusts, but I was riding her so hard that it made it all but impossible.

"Oh yes!" she cried. "Joel you're amazing!"

"Cum for me!" I demanded.

"But..." she began. I cut her off.

"I said cum for me!" I snapped as I reached around her and blurred my fingers against her clit.

"Yes!" she nearly screamed as her orgasm took her. My own followed a moment later. If possible, I think I pumped even more cum inside her pussy than she drank earlier!

"Wow," I said afterward as we lay panting next to each other.

"I said that earlier," she laughed softly.

"Being with you is always great, but that was..." I began.

"I know!" Carrie interjected. "I hate being away from you, but it's almost worthwhile if sex is going to be like that when we finally see each other again!"

"Almost," I said.

"Almost," she agreed and snuggled into my shoulder.

I was surprised that I was actually half asleep when Carrie rolled on top of me. She looked down at me with a warm smile. Her hair hung down. I reached up and pulled it into a ponytail.

"Your hair is getting longer," I said.

"Not anywhere near Abby's," she grinned.

"No," I laughed. "Are you trying to tell me that you want to be taken again?"

"Later," she said, joining me in laughter. "Right now, I think I'd just like to lay here and love you."

"That sounds nice," I said, no longer laughing. Carrie leaned down and kissed me. It was slow and felt very nice.

The next fifteen minutes went past with us laying there, sharing loving kisses. It felt so right, so perfect! I didn't want it to end. Of course, other parts of me had other ideas.

"I'm being poked!" Carrie grinned.

"Then why don't you do something about it?" I smiled.

Her grin turned sexy as she sat up, reached between us and took my hard cock in her hand. She directed it to her pussy. Carrie slowly sat on my lap and took my length in. My girl rode me slowly, letting me feel how much she loved me. I reached up and massaged her breasts gently.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,307 Followers