Joel and Carrie Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,325 Followers

"So, do you feel whole again?" Carrie asked after a while.

"And then some," I said seriously.

"Me too," she said, pausing and squeezing my cock with her pussy. I let out a soft moan. She smiled gently and added, "You sound like you're getting close again."

"Starting to," I laughed.

"Hmm, maybe I can do something to speed it along," she said seductively.

"I'm sure you can!" I gasped as she started bouncing on my cock. My hands squeezed her breasts a little harder and she smiled sexily.

Carrie started panting. Her pussy was soaked. I could feel her juices dripping over my cock, thighs and hips. I pinched her nipples gently. It was enough. She gasped and came. I held her close until her orgasm was done.

"That's no fair!" she said when she caught her breath. "I came and you didn't."

"We can take care of that," I grinned and rolled us over. Carrie laughed and spread her legs. I pushed in slowly.

I had my arms propped on either side of her head. Carrie held them with her hands as I stroked in and out of her. I leaned forward and kissed her passionately. Our tongues danced in each other's mouths. The closer I can to an orgasm the harder I stroked.

"I want you to cum with me!" I gasped when I couldn't hold back much longer.

"You want me to play with myself?" she asked knowingly.

"Yes!" I grunted. Carrie reached between her legs with one hand and started rubbing her clit.

"This is so much better with your big cock inside of me!" she said not long afterward. Her orgasm was building quickly. "It was a very long month!"

"Tell me about it!" I gasped, and shoved deep. This time Carrie and I came at the same time. I'm not sure how long it took, but we were both lying on our sides and kissing when we were done.

"I could die like this," Carrie said, snuggling close.

"It wouldn't be the worst way to go," I agreed.

I don't think either one of us planned on falling asleep, but we did. It just felt too good lying next to each other and feeling each other's contentment. Sometime in the middle of the night, Carrie rolled over and we spooned. It was the best night of sleep I'd had in a very long time.

It was still dark when I woke up. Carrie's ass was nestled against my hips and I had one hand draped over her. I was cupping one of her breasts as if it were the most natural thing and the truth be told, that's exactly how it felt.

We were both still naked and the feel of her skin against mine was amazing. I lay there silently for a few minutes enjoying the warmth of her body. I could have nodded back off to sleep like that and would have if my body hadn't started reacting. I gently began rubbing her breast almost without thought. My cock stiffened. It was lodged between Carrie's legs.

My girl didn't wake up at first. I shifted slightly and started kissing her exposed neck as I slowly rocked my hips back and forth. Despite Carrie's being asleep, her body started to respond. Her nipples hardened in my hand and her breathing grew even deeper. I knew it was only going to be a matter of moments before she woke up. Her mouth fell open and she moaned. Unable to resist, I kissed her. Her eyes fluttered open.

"Oh wow!" she groaned, her voice think with lust. "Now this the way to wake up!" Carrie thrust her mouth back onto mine.

Her words and kisses weren't her only response. I felt her spread her legs slightly, giving me better access. My cock was rubbing back and forth along her pussy lips. They were already damp, but grew even wetter. Suddenly the room was filled with her scent.

I shifted my hand from her breast down between her legs. She gasped as my fingers brushed her clit. A moment later I slipped my cock inside her and her gasp turned into a deeply satisfied moan.

I rode her slow, letting our orgasms build. Carrie insisted on kissing me. It wasn't easy considering our positions, but it didn't seem to bother her. I thrust slow and deep with every stroke and she moaned into my mouth every few seconds. Her hand covered mine at her center and she made me move my fingers quicker. My girl was obviously closer to cumming than me. I pulled my fingers away from her, letting her continue on her own. Instead, I grabbed her hip to steady her and started stroking faster, harder.

My other arm was under her. Carrie stopped kissing me and began panting loudly. I felt her free hand take hold of mine. She brought two of my fingers to her mouth and started kissing them. She was clearly very excited. Carrie never opened her eyes as she took my fingers into her mouth and started sucking them. It was surprisingly arousing.

"Oh yeah!" I groaned.

My arm wasn't really comfortable and after a few minutes it became too distracting to enjoy. I didn't want her to stop, but there was little choice. I growled under my breath and shifted suddenly. Carrie complained as I pulled my fingers from her mouth, but not too loudly since my cock was still embedded deep inside of her. I was now on my knees, straddling her bottom leg and bending the other at the knee so I would have access.

I continued to push my cock inside of her, but it wasn't at the usual angle. Carrie eyes lit with lust as she watched and felt me drive my cock deep again and again. One of her hands continued to work her clit.

I reached forward with my free hand and caressed her face before brushing her lips with the two fingers she's been sucking on before. My girl smiled knowingly and opened her mouth ever so slightly. The tip of her tongue slipped out and teased my fingers. I pushed first one and then the other inside her mouth. Carrie grabbed my wrist with her free hand and started sucking in earnest. I picked up the pace and slammed in and out of her even harder than before.

"I...can't...wait...any...longer!" she cried out between sucks.

"So don't," I replied with a hungry smile.

"Oh my God!" Carrie cried. "I'm so close!"

My girl continued to suck my fingers as hard as she could until her orgasm took her fully. She pulled my fingers from her mouth when she did and cried out. I watched Carrie's face in profile. She was in the throws of one of her better orgasms. Her face was taunt and she was gritting her teeth as the first wave hit. The fingers of her hand between her legs blurred against her clit.

I drove my cock deep and held myself there letting her body spasm around my hardness. It was one of those moments that despite the excitement I was feeling I was able to step back and fully enjoy the sight of her release with all of my senses. It took Carrie a long time to finish, but I didn't mind. She was amazing!

"Thank you," she whispered almost hoarsely when she was done.

"No, thank you," I said seriously, remaining buried in her pussy. "I'm going to remember that moment forever."

"It was longer than a moment," she smiled, her voice more normal as she recovered. "In fact, I think that may have been the longest orgasm of my life."

"So far," I smiled, causing her to glance at me. She smiled slowly and my cock stiffened a bit inside of her.

"So far," she agreed slowly, looking more than satisfied. "I really don't deserve you."

"You're right," I agreed, but then added, "You deserve someone better."

"There's no such person," she insisted. I didn't bother arguing. Instead I slowly started working my cock in and out of her again.

"I think you deserve a reward for waking me up the way you did," she said, smiling sexily.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked with a grin.

"I'd say whatever you want," she replied. "But we both know what your answer will be."

"Well, it has been a while and you do have the best ass," I said seriously, eyeing it hungrily.

Carrie smiled and pulled away from me. She rolled onto her stomach and thrust her ass high in the air because she knew what that did to me. Her pussy was swollen slightly and it dripped, but it was the sight of her other opening that made my cock stiffen even more. I did take a few moments to kiss her pussy, drinking the left over cum from her earlier orgasm, but then I shifted my attention.

"You have such a wicked tongue!" my girl cried as I pushed it inside her ass.

Carrie reached around and pulled her cheeks apart giving me complete access. I took full advantage of it and worked hard at getting her ass ready.

It was only a few minutes before she was ready. I stroked in and out of her pussy a couple of times and then began to work my rock hard cock into her ass. I was holding both her hips and thrusting with a slow constant pressure. My golden goddess moaned loudly into a pillow the entire time.

"Oh yes!" I groaned when I was finally in her ass completely.

"I forgot how it feels to have something so large there!" Carrie cried.

"You love it," I said.

"You have no idea!" she moaned as I started working my cock in and out. My girl lay there taking it and enjoying it for a few minutes before demanded, "Give me your hand!"

I did and she brought my fingers to her mouth once more. She licked and sucked them hard and sight left me no doubt about what she was imagining. I didn't mind. Hell, besides the excitement of her expression, there was the feeling in and of itself. My orgasm built quickly.

I had a few flashes of memory when we were in similar positions, only it wasn't my fingers she was sucking. It was Brian's cock or Robbie's or one of the others.

"Whose cock are you imaging?" I gasped out, wondering.

"Yours of course," she replied briefly and went back to my fingers. I could tell she wasn't just saying it. For some reason that bit of knowledge was too much for me.

"Oh fuck!" I grunted. "I'm going to cum..."

Carrie just sucked my fingers harder in response. My orgasm was about to overwhelm me, but it was obvious that my girl wasn't ready to join me. I wanted us to orgasm together despite my emanate release. I tried hard to force my orgasm back, but only succeeded slightly. I decided we needed to switch positions or I would lose it.

Poor Carrie yelped as I somehow rolled onto my back, taking her with me. I held her in place with one arm wrapped around her chest and continue to thrust up into her ass. I used my free hand on her pussy. First I rubbed her clit hard, and then I slapped it a couple of times.

"What..." she began in surprise, but her words stopped and were replaced with moans as the weight of her body caused my cock to go even deeper into her ass.

After that, I held off as long as I could, but it was seconds, not minutes.

"Cum with me!" I demanded as I buried the same two fingers that were in her mouth moments ago deep inside her pussy. It felt like they were delving into a furnace! I pulled her tight against me using both hands and shoved my cock forward. I was certain that my cock had never been deeper.

"Yes!" Carrie cried. She clenched her ass muscles and squeezed my cock hard, the way my girl always did when she came. I started uncontrollably pumping my cum into her ass. We shivered and shook together until we were both completely done.

"Every time I think it couldn't get any better..." my golden goddess began a few minutes later as she slowly rolled off of me.

"Don't look at me," I interjected with a groan. "It has to be you."

"I think it's the combination of us together," she sighed, lying with her head on my shoulder.

"You may be right," I smiled, rubbing my fingers through her hair. "I love you."

"Love you too," she mumbled and nodded back to sleep. I stayed up for a few more minutes, playing with her hair.

"You really are my golden goddess," I sighed, finally closing my eyes and enjoying the feel of her next to me. The warmth of her body, the scent of her, the feel of her skin against mine were the ways things were meant to be with us. I knew that and so did she, and for now, that was enough.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,325 Followers