Joe's Apartment Pt. 02

Story Info
Joe helps Jenny study for an anatomy class with Misty.
2.9k words
4.58
47.6k
26

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke up, I was naked on the floor. The morning light filtered into my brain, as I recalled the spectacular scenes from the night before. Misty giving me a blowjob while Tom drilled her doggy style. My first threesome! My cock was hard just thinking about it.

I headed for the bathroom, and found a note on my mirror in lipstick, "You were wonderful! M." I laughed and took a long, steamy shower, paying special attention to my hard dick as I lathered up. It was not long before I gave into my desires and began stroking my shaft.

"Joe, I brought you breakfast when you are done," Misty's voice called out through the bathroom door. That made me jump, not realizing she was in the apartment. I calmed down my boner, disappointed that I wasn't able to finish, grabbed a towel and dried off. Wrapping the towel around me, I went into the kitchen, figuring Misty was there with Tom.

To my surprise, Misty wasn't at the table, instead it was her friend Jenny, who was seated at the table with a breakfast burrito. She glanced up at me, and I saw the look of surprise on her face as I stood there in just a towel, still dripping from the shower.

"Oh, sorry Jenny," I stammered, flustered by the situation.

"I'm sorry," she said quickly. "I thought Misty had told you I was here." She was clearly embarrassed by the situation. She was wearing a v-neck shirt, and tight shorts. I was caught for a second, glancing at her cleavage, but quickly glanced away before she could notice.

Unsure what to say or do, I headed back to my room for some clothes. Just before I reached my door, Tom's door opened and Misty emerged.

"Good morning," she smiled at me. "How did you sleep?"

"Great," I said, images of her lips wrapped around my penis filling my head.

"I invited Jenny over for a study session for finals," Misty said. "Come get your breakfast."

"Okay, let me get some clothes on."

"Oh, no need for that," she said with a knowing smile. "Come eat while it's hot."

Taking my hand she led me back to the kitchen, where Jenny was still seated. "Jenny, Joe is going to join us."

Jenny was finished with her burrito, and she had a textbook on World Civilization open at the table. I sat at the table, awkwardly aware of wearing nothing but a towel. Misty handed me a burrito and encouraged me to eat.

The towel was in wrapped around my waist, but when I sat the front of it opened in a v-shape. I was conscious of it,and shifted the towel so it covered all my private parts.

"Joe, will you be a dear and get the salt for me?" asked Misty.

"Sure," I replied, suspicious of Misty. Not without cause, because she had maneuvered my into some awkward, but exciting, situations over the past 24 hours.

"Here you go," i said retrieving the salt from the cabinet.

As I sat down, I saw Jenny lift her eyes from the book and glance at the opening in my towel. My suspicions grew, but I was beginning to feel aroused at the whole situation. So this time when I sat i deliberately allowed the towel to open a bit more in the front. Technically I was still covered, but just barely.

So we sat there eating, while Jenny cast glances at my lap. Misty gave me a smile, and I was positive she was totally aware of the situation. My mind went over the possibilities. Either Jenny was totally unaware of the situation and Misty was playing her, or Jenny was an accomplice, and they were playing me. Either way, I decided to play along with it - after all it had turned out well the previous day, right?

Misty grabbed Jenny's notebook, and began to ask her questions for her test. I just sorta ignored the dialogue, and kept stealing glances at the two girls as I ate. My mind kept replaying erotic images of Misty sucking on my cock while Tom shoved his dick in her pussy from behind. The image of her jacking his cock and her tits as she played with him were so vivid, but her face kept changing in my daydreams, and suddenly it was Jenny's luscious tits which were bouncing up and down as she rode my pole to a screaming climax.

"What is the average volume of semen in the male ejaculate?" asked Misty.

"What the hell?" I choked, not believing my ears as i suddenly realized the question.

"It is three point five milliliters," answered Jenny, laughing at my reaction.

"What the hell are you studying?" I blurted out, still choking from my suprise.

"The class is Andrology, the study of male reproductive organs," said Jenny with a shy smile.

"She is gonna be a dick doctor!" laughed Misty.

"You mean a Urologist," laughed Jenny. "It is a very misunderstood field."

"I bet it is hard," Misty giggled.

I had to laugh at that. This was certainly a weird situation, me sitting with a girl who studies dicks, and i am naked in a towel. Misty looked at me with a sly smile, and suddenly I knew what her game was.

"Joe," she said sweetly, "since Jenny has to study, she really needs a male figure to study. So I immediately thought of you."

"You want to study me?" I asked Jenny. I was aroused at the thought, but uncomfortable with the situation. I would love to get naked with Jenny - those tits were calling my name! But, I didn't want to come off as some pervert whipping out my dick.

"If you don't mind," Jenny said nervously. "It would really be much better than my plastic model." At this she reached into her backpack and pulled out a medical model of a penis, complete with removable sections, just like a doctor would have. It was small, about four inches, and hard plastic shaped like a flaccid penis.

"You see," Misty said grabbing the plastic cock. "this thing is so hard and useless, its not at all like a real dick!"

I had to admit, she was right. "Okay, but here? Now?" I gave my half hearted objection, "I just don't know."

"I don't want you to feel uncomfortable Joe," offered Jenny. "I just need to get a good grade, and I thought this might help. But if you dont want to I totally understand."

"Please Joe," begged Misty. "Help her out." The way she said it pushed me over the edge.

"Okay, but don't tell anyone about this!" I relented.

"Great!" Misty said, and Jenny gave me a thankful smile.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked.

"Well, if you could stand up and let me see your, um, your penis, then I can compare it to my notes," said Jenny.

Feeling very awkward, and at the same time very aroused, I slid back my chair, and stood in my towel. Here I was, standing almost naked in my kitchen with two beautiful girls, and I was about to take off my towel. It was an unreal moment for me.

I reached for the tuck in the towel, and slowly unclasped it from my waist. I slowly opened it to show my semi hard cock to Jenny. Her eyes were fixed on my penis as I unveiled it. "Oh my," she said as she immediately reached out to grasp it.

My dick sprang to life at her touch, and I gasped as her chilly hand wrapped around the middle of my shaft.

"See this," she asked Misty who was also staring at my penis. "This is the dorsal vein." She ran one finger of her free hand along the back of my cock, which further caused a swelling of my member.

"Looks like it is working," giggled Misty as the girls watched my dick enlarge.

"I want to take some measurements," said Jenny reaching in her bag to produce a small rolled measuring tape. "Misty, hold his penis out while I get measures."

With a devilish grin Misty took my dick into her hands, deliberately sliding up my shaft to cup my balls.

Acting as if this was a natural situation, Jenny proceeded to wrap the tape around my cock, getting measures of my size, length (7.2 inches if you must know), and the size of my scrotum. As she worked Misty kept shifting her grip, gently squeezing my rock hard dick right in front of Jenny.

As Jenny looked at the measurements, Misty pointed my dick at Jenny and gave me a slight smile with her eyes wide. Then she gently pulled my cock closer and closer to Jenny, until I was mere inches from her face. Jenny looked down to write numbers on her notes, and Misty gave me a solid stroke pantomiming a moan as she acted like she was shooting cum on Jenny.

I was really getting turned on as the whole thing continued. I imagined the two girls sucking my cock as reward for my good behavior, and me shooting cum into both of their open mouths!

Misty reached up and began to manipulate my penis in her hands, pushing it from side to side, and up and down. "I want to measure how far the skin slides on it during a stroke," she said. "Misty will you stroke him for me?"

"Oh, anything for science," said Misty as she took my cock into her hands.

Jenny held the tape measure while Misty pulled my cock skin up my shaft as far as it would go. It was painful, but I loved it! "Okay, that is the extreme on the up stroke," said Misty as she held the tape, "now slowly stroke it all the way down."

Misty slowly moved the skin down on my dick, until she was pushing it as far as she could go. I squirmed a bit with the stinging sensation, but Misty slapped my ass and said, "Come on you big baby."

Not wanting to appear weak in front of Jenny, I just stood there and took it while they got their measurements.

"Okay, now ice," said Jenny, and I began to wonder if this was really for science, or just to torture me! Misty went to the freezer and pulled out a few ice cubes. She walked over to me as I stood naked at the kitchen table. She had a gleam in her eyes as she took one of the cubes, and slowly slid it in her mouth, her full red lips sliding over it in a very sexy way. My dick grew even harder!

Then, she took it out of her mouth, and held it just over my rod. She let just a few drops melt off the cube onto the tip of my cock, sending cold ice water running down my shaft in an exquisite chill. The feeling intensified as she used the other hand to cup my balls with another cube of ice. I gasped as the cold shot through my body, and I knew my testicles felt it!

Within a few seconds my balls had drawn up tight, and the cold was working its predictable effect on my cock. "Aww, Joe's going soft," laughed Misty. It was an odd feeling, since I was so aroused, but my dick was so cold it was shrinking against its will.

"That's good," announced Jenny after a minute or two - which seemed like hours! She took more measurements, and this time her hands felt warm on my slippery member. "Great, now for heat," she said looking up at me with a smile.

She had Misty run hot water on a washcloth, and then took the warm cloth and pressed it on my cold balls. Her hands massaged my balls with the cloth, allowing the gentle warmth to spread and loosen my tight sack. She took my cock in her hands and gently coaxed it back to life. She was watching it very intently.

"Look at how it grows," she said to Misty. "I know I'm supposed to be objective, but damn, this is a nice penis!"

At that compliment my dick twitched and grew even faster. Jenny continued to very slowly work her hands up and down my shaft, sending thrills into my cock and balls.

Misty came over to the table and sat next to Jenny who was stroking me. "I love to watch you do that," she whispered in Jenny's ear. Then she slowly leaned forward until she was a few inches from the tip of my cock. Jenny continued to stroke me slowly, and moved my penis over to lightly brush against Misty's open lips. Misty stuck out her tongue and lightly licked just the tip of my cock. Jenny watched with rapt fascination as Misty continued to lightly lick my cock head.

"I can feel it tense up when you do that," Jenny said.

"See what happens when I do this, muttered Misty as she slowly enveloped my cock with her mouth. Jenny's hand was pushed down my shaft by misty's lips and my dick was feeling sensations i had never experienced before.

Just then I heard the door open and turned to see Tom staring at us. His mouth was open as he took in the sight if his girlfriend sucking my dick with her friend's hand on my cock.

"What the fuck?" He said.

Misty was frozen in surprise with my dick in her mouth. Her eyes looked at Tom for a moment, then she leaned forward and slid even more of me into her mouth.

I really had nothing I could say. The intense feeling of her blowjob was more than i could handle. I saw Jenny drop her hand and lean back in alarm. Tom just sat there staring as Misty began to pick up the pace sucking me faster.

Tom didn't say another word. I was afraid for a second he might storm off, but instead he simply walked over to the table and stood over misty who continued her oral massage of my dick. Jenny was looking up at him as he slowly leaned over her. He put one hand on Misty's head as she moved back and forth on my dick. Then he reached his other hand behind Jenny's neck, pulling her up to meet his kiss. It was a passionate kiss, with both of their eyes open; hers fixed on mine, his on his girlfriend. Misty moaned as she continued her action, and I just stood naked as she gave me pleasure.

Misty never missed a beat with her head bobbing up and down on my swollen rod. But with her free hand she deftly reached over and unzipped Tom's pants. Jenny pulled back from the kiss, glanced down at Misty who had my penis in her mouth, then just reached into Tom's pants and pulled out his cock.

It was already hard and she wasted no time in sucking it into her mouth. Now here we were, with the two girls giving head, Tom and me facing each other with the ladies on their knees beside each other. It was an intense feeling, especially since I was the only one naked in the room! I really don't know what it was about that fact which turned me on so much, but nonetheless I was completely naked and I was loving it!

Jenny was certainly skilled at her oral ministrations on Tom's penis, judging by the moans he was producing. Misty glanced over at her as Jenny was slurping on his dick. Misty was really great at a blowjob, but as she began to imitate Jenny's technique my cock began to spasm in her mouth. She'd take me right up to the edge, then gently start a different type of motion so I did not cool down, but I did not erupt either.

It seemed like I was in eternal bliss as suddenly Tom gave a giant moan and pulled his dick out of Jenny's mouth as she continued to stroke his cock. He erupted into a huge spray of cum all over the girls, with both of them licking up as much as they could. Misty leaned back to lick his warm cock while she continued to stroke me. Jenny slowed her attention to his dick and with a swift movement turned and slid my dick in her mouth while Misty continued to stroke me.

Oh my GOD! She was incredible! I don't know how she managed to make my cock feel so friggin intense, but she took me to a erotic place I had never experienced. Her tongue swirled and Misty's hand pumped and in a matter of seconds I blew a huge load into Jenny's mouth. Instead of pulling back like I expected her to, she looked up at me with those beautiful eyes and sucked my dick as I shot another load in her warm mouth!

Misty pulled her head back and gave her a deep tongue kiss as they shared my cum with each other.

Jenny finally pulled back and looked at me, still on her knees as she gently kissed my limp cock. "Thank you for helping me study!"

(*)(*)