Joe's Art Lessons Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was clearly not in control of the situation at all at this point, so he simply dropped his robe and walked over to the couch. His silk boxers were framing his erect penis just like they had mine earlier. Ron's body was pretty decent, especially for someone who spent all day in a classroom. Of course, my body was not spectacular in any way, but I think we were pretty similar in build.

Jenny kept one hand on my dick as she pulled Ron to her, covering his penis through the silk with her mouth. The cameras were clicking away as she began to pull off the shorts with her teeth. His erection was revealed as she moved her face lower, exposing his cock and balls for the class.

This was my first time to be so close to an erect dick, and while it was somewhat disconcerting, it was still very arousing to me. I could not help but to stare at his rock hard cock, which was completely shaved like mine. His balls were tight and his tip was glowing red as Jenny began to work her way up his shaft with her tongue.

One of the girls moved right up next to Ron's dick as Jenny licked it. One of the guys moved around to the back, and shot over Ron's shoulder so it gave a point of view shot. Callie shot across all three of us, to get my dick, and Jenny licking on Ron's dick in the same shot.

I was in a serious state of ecstasy, with all these pictures being taken of me naked and in a sex scene getting a gorgeous blond to fondle me and suck on my dick for the camera. This was way beyond my wildest dreams. And the thought that these photos might be out there to turn on other people was even more intense. What if others are looking at photos of my dick and getting turned on? Or of Jenny giving me a blowjob while they masturbate? Wow! I had to be careful or I might just explode too early, and I did not want to disappoint so many people!

The next thing I knew Jenny was pulling me closer to her by tugging on my cock! She pulled me right next to her, with my dick right in her face. Ron was also being pulled over next to her on the opposite side. Then she slid my dick into her mouth and gave me the most incredible sensation as her tongue swirled around my penis! Immediately she turned her head and did the same to Ron. As she did this she kept pulling him closer to her, until finally she pulled off him and began to alternate back and forth between our cocks. She would lick, suck, and nibble on his dick, then mine, until she had us both in a frenzy! The cameras were all positioned right in front of her, and getting great shots of the action!

Suddenly, Jenny paused, and looking right at Callie's camera moved both of our cocks into her mouth at the same time. She focused on our cock heads, licking all over both of the glossy tips and rubbing them together. Then she pulled us even closer in together until both Ron's cock and mine were side by side pointing up at her, with her smiling down on the sight. She grabbed the two cocks and began to stroke up and down on them, licking all over the shiny pair!

The feeling was too intense to describe. Ron's slippery dick was moving over mine as Jenny's hands were jacking both of us off, and the photographers were catching it all!

Jenny then slipped both cocks apart, and then began to hold them close to her mouth and she smiled at the cameras while slowly stoking both of us. The guys were going wild getting some great shots of this incredible sight! I noticed that Callie was right below my dick, getting some fantastic photos of the scene.

I looked at Ron and saw that he was feeling the same build-up that I was feeling. Jenny pulled on both of our dicks as she increased the tempo, her hands gliding over our slippery cocks. "I'm about to cum!" exclaimed Ron.

Jenny tugged on our cocks and I felt the irresistible charge in my body as I came closer and closer to my moment. Ron was on the verge as well, when at the same moment we both erupted and began to spew hot loads of cum all over Jenny. She turned her head catching my gush into her mouth, then alternating to catch Ron's warm semen. I had the most incredible feeling as I kept on cumming over and over again with Jenny stroking my dick and Ron shooting cum over her at the same time!

The photographers kept snapping away for a few minutes as we all came down from the moment. Jenny smiled at the cameras with cum dripping from her mouth onto her tits!

I suddenly felt very exposed, standing there naked in front of the cameras with cum dripping off my cock. Callie was still on the ground right in front of me, and she rose up and looked me right in the eye as she slowly licked the dripping cum off my cock, and then cupped one of Jenny's breasts as she gave her a deep kiss! I knew that the two of them had conspired to set up this whole scene, and I knew that I was in for a treat later that night as well!

12