Joe's Audition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay Joe," said Tiffany. "Do your stuff."

My stuff? What exactly was my stuff? Was I supposed to whip out my dick and begin to jerk off for her? Was I supposed to sing some love song?

I took the middle road, and looked down at Roxy and did what came naturally. I kissed her. Her tongue began to work in and out of my mouth as she moaned as if it were the best kiss of her life! I slid my hands up to her breasts and began to rub them through the bikini top. She spun away from me to face the camera, allowing me to cup her tits with both hands. I reached back and untied her bikini top allowing the front to drape forward, held in place only by my free hand upon her tits. I was calculating what would look good for the camera, and I slowly lowered my arm to reveal her magnificent breasts for the lens. She arched her back, grinding her ass into me as I kissed her neck. My eyes were rewarded with a look at those great tits as I cupped them up from behind.

"That's good Joe," coached Tiffany. "Now take off the bottoms."

I lowered my hands along Roxy's sides to find the edge of her bikini. I knelt down as I pulled them to the sand in one movement. Still kneeling behind her, I kissed her ass cheek, then suddenly she spun around in a quick motion and hooked one leg up over my shoulder. This positioned her beautiful shaved pussy right in front of me, still giving the camera a great view. She was a real pro!

My tongue began to lick around her vagina as she moaned in ecstasy. I caught a glimpse of Tiffany moving closer to get the action on camera as I flicked her clittoris with my toungue. I had no idea if I was doing the right thing, but by now I really did not care any longer. This was fantastic!

"Now Roxy," said Tiffany, and immediately Roxy began to buck on my face like a woman possessed. She screamed as I moved my free hand up to finger her pussy while I licked. Her orgasm was so intense it rocked my world. She gripped my head and held it tight against her as her moans and shudders began to subside. Then she bent back my head, slipped off my shoulder and knelt down to plant a very wet kiss on my lips, licking her juices off my mouth.

Roxy pulled me up to my feet and kissed me deeply, her nude body fully on display for the camera. In the back of my mind I knew she was just acting, but damn it, she seemed to really be into me!

She began to kiss down my neck and chest as she slid down my body. Tiffany had moved closer and was following Roxy as she worked down to my cock. By now it was rock hard, but it was pointing down due to the constraints of the tiny bikini. She finally reached it, and began to kiss and lick it through the shiny material. I was really getting going, and was waiting for the moment when she would release my penis. I didn't have to wait long.

With a quick movement she tugged down my shorts to let my hard dick spring into the air. She paused briefly, admiring the smooth shaft and pulsing red cock head. Then she slowly drew me into her wet mouth. I thought I had died and gone to heaven as her tongue glided over the sensitive skin. She kept moving forward, sliding my cock all the way in to her mouth until her nose was pressed against my body and I was completely engulfed.

Just when I thought it could not feel any better, she began to slide me back out, while her expert tongue gave me sensations which made me weak in the knees. She pulled me out of her mouth, but continued to lick my tip sending electric thrills through my body. Then her hands began to tug on my balls. I could feel the load building up in my sack as she used her other hand to stroke my wet shaft. Her slippery fingers twirled as she pounded me up and down, faster and faster.

I was moaning in pleasure and really feeling great as this blonde vixen gave me the blowjob of a lifetime.

"Cut," said Tiffany and suddenly everything stopped. I stood there panting with a rock hard cock, dripping wet from Roxy's mouth, ready to explode. My head was spinning and I knew that I was about to cum. I moved my dick closer to Roxy, but she just knelt there resting. It was almost impossible not to take my cock and stroke it to completion. I could imagine the huge load that was about to spew out and cover that beautiful nude woman who only moments before was sucking on my dick like there was no tomorrow.

Just then as I looked down at Roxy with a desperate need, she glanced up at me with a curious look and just slightly shook her head "no." I looked over at Tiffany, who was watching me very intently. Clearly this was a test to see if I could keep control.

It took all my willpower to do it, but I slowly began to relax and took a half step back. I was still breathing heavy but became aware of my surroundings. I was naked in front of a bunch of people with a rock hard throbbing dick and all eyes were on me. Slowly I began to relax my breathing, but my cock was still hard - just not throbbing now.

"Great job, Joe," said Tiffany. "Lets reset and get another guy in here."

Roxy gathered her bikini and mine, and stood up holding on my arm as she guided me over to the chairs. "You did great back there!" she whispered in my ear.

"You too," I stammered. I was still feeling confused, which was evident by my walking across the room with a hard on, right in front of the other guys who were watching me with a mixture of envy and pity. Craig gave me a Thumbs up sign, but Tommy was already walking to the set with a look of determination on his face.

What a weird feeling.

Roxy grabbed a towel for me and guided me to a seat. I just sat there with the towel in my lap as Tommy took his place on the beach. Clearly he had some issues to work out from the embarrassment of the cold shower, and he looked ready to prove to the world that he was up to the challenge.

I watched him do all the same things I had just done, but now it was from a different perspective. I found myself being critical of some of his poses, and wondered if I had looked that silly. When it was time, the redhead Taylor joined him on the set as they began to kiss. Clearly, Tommy was more of a "guy" and Taylor did her best to keep up. She rubbed all over his body, his chest getting the majority of her attention. She had brought a bottle of baby oil and she poured it on him, slicking him up like a body builder as he stood there with his tiny bikini shorts. His cock seemed to grow inside his gold pouch, just like mine had.

Taylor was a sight to see. Her red hair was alive in the bright lights, and her freckled skin and bright red nipples really stood out. When Tommy pulled down her shorts it revealed a narrow strip of ginger hair on her cunt. She was a knockout!

By the time he was finished eating her pussy, his dick had slipped out of his shorts and was straining to the side. Taylor just slid the string bikini over and began to slurp on him as she stroked his dick.

I had to admit, Tommy definitely had a body that was impressive. His hard cock was pounding in Taylor's mouth and he was grabbing her hair and thrusting. His oiled chest was heaving as she brought him right to the edge of climax, and I found myself cheering for him in my mind as Tiffany yelled, "cut!"

But Tommy was not going to cut. When Taylor pulled back he grabbed his cock and continued to stroke it. I looked at Tiffany and saw a frown on her face. But then she just moved the camera closer and continued to shoot video.

Tommy took only a few seconds to cum. He spasmed as he shot a huge load on Taylor who was laying in the sand naked. She moaned in appreciation as the hot cum splashed on her tight body, then she leaned up and licked the cum from the top of his penis, and then just walked off the set.

Tommy was standing alone, naked, having shot his load.

"Thank you, Tommy," said Tiffany with an air of regret in her voice. "We will call you."

Tommy, kind of dazed at that moment, just sorta stumbled over to the locker room, and closed the door. I never saw him again.

(*)(*)

"I don't just need a big cock," Tiffany was saying to us. "I need a big cock with control."

Craig and I were sitting in the chairs after the beach shoot, and Tiffany was coaching us on what to expect for the next round. He had done his part after Tommy's dismissal. It was much easier for him once the lesson was clearly understood - when Tiffany yells "cut" everything stops.

He really did a great job, and I found myself cheering him on as he went to work on Kandy. Her huge breasts were something to behold, and he really got into the pussy eating. But her blowjob of his shaved cock was incredible. I was quite turned on watching the way she worked his long cock, and I discovered myself growing hard as I sat there - still with just a towel draped across my nude body.

To his credit, when Tiffany yelled cut - Craig just stopped. So did Kandy. She was like ice once the shot was done, just stood and walked off.

I nodded at him and gave a "good job" look. He smiled and came over to sit with us in the chairs. Roxy gave him a towel and leaned over to kiss him. "You did great!" she said with a squeal.

So now Tiffany was coaching us on the upcoming test.

"I need you to keep your dick hard for a very long time, so that I can get different angles. So let's get over to the set and get started."

The set turned out to be a living room with a huge fireplace and bearskin rug. Craig and I both were in white sweat pants, with no shirt. We had put on tight white bikini briefs, which were much more comfortable than the silly little thongs, and were cotton and pretty stretchy.

She had us both stand on the rug, and started shooting video as Taylor and Roxy came in to the set. Both were in lacy white lingerie, and they immediately began to walk around us playfully rubbing our chests and kissing us.

I just stood there, alternating between the two girls kissing and allowing my hands free reign across their hard bodies. Taylor positioned herself in front of me and began to dance an erotic dance, stepping up to allow me access to her magnificent breasts, and then spinning around to grind her great ass against my bulge. Meanwhile Roxy was doing much the same to Craig.

Then on command from Tiffany, both girls moved behind us so craig and I were standing next to each other right in front of Tiffany who was kneeling right in front of our dicks. Then in a smooth motion both girls slid down our pants leaving us only in the white briefs. I saw Tiffany was only a foot or so in front of Craig, who was sporting a big bulge in his stretchy bikini. Roxy reached around and pulled out Craig's long penis, pointing it right at the camera as she stroked him from behind. Tiffany moved to the side so Craig's cock was in the foreground, and I was background to his side.

Then Taylor pulled down my shorts. The feeling of the fabric sliding across my cock was intense, and I literally sprang free from the cloth. She reached around with both hands and began to massage and stroke my hard penis.

It was a very intense sensation, and I was very aroused by the camera as well as the girls, and the sight of Craig's cock receiving the exact same strokes that I was getting. I was a rocket in flight at that moment - my hard cock slipping through her expert strokes and my breathing getting faster with each moment. I began to feel the cum building as Taylor reached between my legs to massage my balls.

I began to worry that I was going to cum, and I began to worry that she would stop at any moment! I was really feeling the build up, whenas if on cue, Tiffany called out, "cut."

I glanced at Craig,and saw him trembling with excitement, his long pole twitching from the stimulation. I was throbbing as well, and I knew that this was to be a much more difficult challenge.

"Ok girls," said Tiffany. "Round two."

At this command, both of the girls shifted around to the front on their knees. They knelt there waiting for the camera to roll. My cock was twitching in anticipation, and I'm pretty sure Tiffany knew this, because she took her friggin sweet time getting into position so she could get both of us guys in the shot.

"Joe, get closer to Craig please."

I stepped to my right, closer to Craigs side as instructed. I couldn't help but to look at his cock, which was rigid and firm, just like my own. It felt odd to be this close to a man in such a sexual situation, but I had to admit it was very arousing.

Tiffany positioned the camera to the side of Craig's dick, shooting across so she could see both of us in the shot. "Closer please, guys."

We were already only a few inches apart, so I had to nestle right up against his side, his naked skin pressing into me. This was awkward. What should I say, "So, how 'bout them Cowboys, eh?"

Craig seemed to be much cooler about it than I was. He glanced down at our two dicks, and just gave a quick buck of his hips to make his bounce up and down, causing everyone to laugh, and diffusing the tension coming from me. The girls just sorta sat back and let us grow more uncomfortable.

"Ok, rolling," said Tiffany from behind the camera, and like horses out of the gate the girls attacked our cocks!

Roxy was immediately sucking on Craigs shaft like the pro she was, and I could feel his body tense up as she slid him in and out of her mouth. Taylor lost no time in engorging me with her pouty lips, while she stroked my cock.

This was so intense, I had to force myself to think of anything to keep from cumming right then and there. I thought about waterfalls, but that brought to mind a naked Taylor in the cascading water with her wet breasts splashing - so I quickly changed my daydream to something else. Horses. Yeah, horses running in the wild, which suddenly had Roxy on top with her breasts bouncing and her pussy grinding on the saddle. Damn imagination!

But my efforts at distraction paid off, because it was not too long before Tiffany called another halt. I was really breathing hard now, as was Craig, our legs and sides pressed up against each other.

Tiffany moved the camera to the other side, her lens shooting me in the foreground with Craig in the back for this shot.

Another go, and the girls were at us again - hungry for our dicks! The slurping and stroking was driving me crazy. It went on for a good while, until another maddening pause.

"Okay boys - you are doing great," said Tiffany. "Now let's step it up a bit."

I was not sure what that meant, until I saw Kandy coming to join the other girls. Craig and I both twitched at the site of her, completely naked and strolling up to us as if she was about to do bad things to our bodies. I am man enough to say, she scared the hell out of me!

Tiffany moved behind Craig and I, and sorta nestled her camera right between our sides. She patted me on my bare ass and moved me over about 6 inches, just enough to squeeze her camera between us. Then she reached around the grabbed Craig's dick, and pulled him closer in to her side, positioning her camera just above his cock. Then she grabbed my cock and did the same thing. The final result was our two dicks were right below the camera, and both angled toward each other about 8 inches away from each other.

I could not help but to look at Craig - I mean hell, our dicks were almost touching and pointed at each other! He just gave me a "what you gonna do?" shrug and then looked back down at the scene.

Taylor camera up close to the side of my cock, and Roxy did the same with Craig. The centerpiece was of course Kandy. Her dark hair was pulled back and her glorious tits were commanding attention from everyone as she knelt down right between us. She spread her knees wide opening up her shaved vagina for everyone to see, and I knew that I would not be able to hold out for very long.

"Action," commanded Tiffany, and damn, did they every comply! Suddenly my cock was being stroked by Taylor while Roxy stroked Craig. Kandy turned to me first, and slid my dick deep into her mouth, pushing Taylor's hand back to my base, where she slid her hand down to tug on my balls while Kandy deep throated me.

Then she switched to Craig and Taylor resumed the wet strokes. Soon Kandy had a rhythm going, me then him, over and over again. Soon taylor and Roxy were joining in the suckfest, and hands and tongues were all over our cocks. The girls were driving us closer together for the camera, and driving us closer to the edge as well!

"Hold on," called Tiffany, bringing all the glorious attention to an immediate halt. I panted and just gritted my teeth as my cock throbbed. "Okay, go," she said after only a five second pause.

Stroking and sucking again. "Hold." excruciating pause. "Go!" fast and furious.

I never appreciated the control the pro porn guys had before this. I don't know if she was just playing with us, but I was determined to hold out for as long as possible before releasing my pent up load of semen. But then I did, it was going to be awesome!

We did this on and off for a while. Truthfully I had no idea. It may have been minutes, but it felt like hours!

On one of the pauses Tiffany slid out from between us, and slid down on the ground under us. Her shot was of the girls sucking us from below, with Kandy's huge tits in the frame of the shot. I know it was a hot scene!

Of course, with all the juices flowing it was a rather wet scene too, and she called another pause when her lens got a run of saliva mixed with precum on it. She went to change lenses and we were able to rest for a minute.

That was weird. Just standing there in place with the three girls, one of them naked, and other guy with a rock hard penis just inches from my own cock, and we were acting as it it was the most natural thing in the world.

The girls were giggling about something that had happened last week, and talking about some guy like we were all at McDonalds or something. I really have no idea what they were saying, because my cock was about to friggin explode, and I really just did not have the cool in me to make small talk.

Finally, Tiffany returned, and this time she positioned herself over the top of Kandy, shooting down on the action. This put her right up close to our heads, and before she looked down into the camera, she looked at Craig and I and said, "You guys are doing just great. This will be the money shot when I call it, okay?"

"So you want us to cum?" asked Craig. I was pretty sure that was what "money shot" was, but I was glad he had asked the question.

"Yes, but I want you to do it on my cue," replied Tiffany. "And remember, you can't cum in their mouths. If you do, we don't see it on camera. You need to cum on them, and I Kandy I want a good tit shot.

"Gotcha," said Kandy.

"Okay, rolling - action!"

Just like before the girls went back to work, even more vigorous than before. It was like there never had been a pause, just a steady increase in the frenetic pace of the blowjobs. Kandy wrapped her hands around both of our cocks and tugged us both into her mouth. I almost lost it then, with the feeling of her tongue swirling over my cock and Craig's cock rubbing mine. The other girls were rubbing and tugging on our balls as well. It was six hands, three tongues, two dicks and a whole lot of moaning as the pace continued to increase.

"Okay Kandy - get ready," said Tiffany, peering down on the action.

Kandy pulled us out of her mouth and began to stroke both our cocks pointing in her open mouth. Taylor and Roxy kept rubbing our balls and fondling Kandy's tits.

"Ready boys," said Tiffany, almost causing me to cum early from excitement!

I knew Craig was on the verge as well - he was almost trembling from the build up!

"NOW!"

The geyser of semen which hit Kandy splashed on her face, in her mouth and in her hair. Craigs initial load of cum lasted longer than mine, but I was already cuming again. Ropes of white liquid were pulsing from my dick as Taylor pointed me down at those magnificent tits. I let go with another and then another stream, even as Craig unloaded another load as well.