Joe's Beach House Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hand moved up my shaft, sending a wave of pleasure over my body as I slowly stroked up the length of my penis.

Then she moved both hands down pulling the panties down for just a brief glimpse of her shaved pussy. I swirled my cock head in delight at the sight of that shaved glory.

Reversing directions, she pulled the sides of the panties up to stretch the fabric tight on her body. The light blue fabric slid into her pussy, clearly outlining her vagina for the camera. I could only guess what was on the screen, but I assumed that she was watching him stroke his cock just as I was stroking mine. The thought turned me on even more!

I watched in fascination as she sat back on the bed and pulled off the soaking panties. Sitting back up she was completely nude. Joining her I pushed off the covers, stroking my dick in my bed in the open window. I was sure she could not see me, but at the same time I was pretty certain she was giving me a show to enjoy. And enjoy it I did!

She began to rub her pussy, her fingers spreading her lips to reveal he clit. Licking one finger, she kept it spread with the other hand as her moistened hand slid over her clitoris. She swirled it around her face rapt with desire. Thrusting her fingers into her cunt she began to again rub her tits as she drove herself crazy. Thrusting forward she drove her fingers in and out of her pussy in wild abandon.

She nodded at the screen, at what I could only imagine was a wildly thrusting cock about to cum.

My own cock was on the edge by this point, and I took her cue to lick my palm to apply lubricant to my penis. I tasted my salty pre-cum on my hand before I reached back down to moisten my penis head. The sensation almost sent me over the top, but I held out to see her cum.

Her fingers were going crazy by now, her free hand twisting and pulling on her nipples. Suddenly she arched her back and moaned in the night, climaxing as she rubbed her clit.

My dick spasmed, and I shot my load all over my chest, cum flying in waves all over my body, some even flying up over my head to crash into my headboard!

Instantly exhausted, I watched as she fell on her back, waved at the laptop and reach over to shut the lid. Lying on her side, completely nude she smiled in satisfaction with her eyes closed. Slowly she reached up to the light switch, and just as she turned it off I thought I saw her smile at me.

(*)(*)

12