Joe's Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Call me a dirty bitch, call me a slut, you can even call me a whore, but I am fucking loving this", I said.

"You…. are….. a……. fucking…….. whore", shouted Bob as he began pumping my pussy full of his hot cum.

I reached between my legs and rubbed my clitty as my arse was pounded.

"Cum in my arse you dirty old bastard", I demanded.

He slapped my arse hard.

"Beg me you little slut".

"Please…Joe…..I want it so much….please cum for me."

He spanked me again, harder this time. It hurt. I liked it.

"You little whore", he said as he started to cum inside me.

"And you still owe me money", I replied as I fingered my clit.

"Mmmmmm…..fucking hell…." He moaned as he came inside me.

It was then I noticed Junior. He was hard again and wanking his cock.

"I want to fuck her in the arse too Joe", he said.

"I'm done, she's all yours", he said as he pulled out.

I was still face down, my bottom in the air as Junior pushed his cock into my cum-filled arse. I was starting to hurt back there but I was loving playing the part of a whore. As he began to fuck me I could feel the cum dripping out of me and onto Bob who was just lying there, his eyes closed.

"Your arse doesn't feel that tight now does it?" said Junior as he pumped in and out of me.

I squeezed my arse as tight as I could around his cock, it hurt but I wanted it to feel good for him.

"Mmmmmm that's it, milk my cock you little slut, I'm close", he said.

"Yeah babe…. Cum on….Cum in my arse…I want to feel you spurting in me", I groaned.

"Ooohhhhhh yeah….ooohhhhhh goddddd…..!!!!"

He pushed hard and deep into me one last time, all the way inside me. He went rigid as he began to shoot his hot cum inside my swollen arse. I was really stinging back there, but I continued to squeeze his cock until I was sure I had it all.

As he pulled out of me I quickly rolled onto my back. Reaching between my legs as they watched, I scooped all the cum as it ran from my arse and brought it to my lips. I flicked out my tongue and began to lick it all off, then sucked my fingers into my mouth.

"Mmmmm thank you guys", I said looking at them all, my legs still spread wide, my swollen arse and pussy on display.

"That was great Hannah", said Joe.

"You are fucking amazing", added Frank.

They continued to pay me compliments as I stood up and began to get dressed. As I collected my belongings they made themselves look respectable and then escorted me to the door. The money they had given me was still in my socks, so I put it safely into my bag.

"Same again next month?" asked Stan eagerly.

"Absolutely, just have a think about what you want me to wear", I said.

When I got to my car I looked in my bag and counted up the money. For doing what I love, and giving five old guys the night of their lives, I had made £ 1100 with the extra I had got from Joe and Junior before I left.

I could get used to this….do you want a go?

12