Joe's Harcut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she laid down the hose, still spraying on my cock and balls and took a small step back. She looked at me for a moment, and I said “Oh, please!”

Evidently this was the encouragement she needed, so she unbuttoned her shorts, and began to peel them down her incredible body. As expected, she was completely shaved, her swollen pussy lips red with desire. Reaching out, I grabbed her wrist and pulled her up on the table facing me. She climbed up, and I rose up to meet her, with both of our knees on the table, but both of us facing each other.

I kissed her deeply, pulling her into me with my hands on her ass. I then laid her on her back, knees in the air and leaned forward to her waiting vagina. The hose was still there spraying water all over both of us, so I took the nozzle and focused the stream on her shaved cunt. Immediately Cindy began to squirm with pleasure as the water ponded her sensitive areas. Her clitoris was engorged, and I bent forward to gently kiss it. I thrust my tongue inside her pussy and was rewarded with her moan of delight!

I continued to lick, suck and tongue her as I felt the climax building up in her hard body. I raised my glance up to see her tugging on her nipples as I focused on her cunt. Then, she tensed up, and thrust her pussy into my face as she orgasmed with waves of pleasure!

She laid on her back for a moment, and I continued to kiss and nibble, teasing her gently. Then she raised up and planted a deep kiss on me as the hose sprayed water on our naked, sensitive bodies. Next, she pushed me on my back, slid on top and guided my swollen dick into her pussy.

Straddling me, Cindy slid down on my dick, giving me a powerful grip with her vaginal muscles. She rode me up and down building up a powerful sense of inevitable orgasm in my cock. I reached up to fondle her bouncing, full tits as she reached behind her to tease my balls.

Just when I thought I could not possibly take any more, she reached lower and slid a finger over my ass, driving me wild. I had never had a woman touch me there, and as she arched her back I held onto her tits, hoping she would slide into me. I spread my legs apart as she continued to ride my cock. She then slowly pushed into my anus, sending me wild with sensations!

My dick exploded with cum, shooting wave after wave deep inside her as she rode me and fingered my ass. The hose was tangled up between us, spraying water in random directions as we writhed in orgasm.

She collapsed on my body, and I held her tightly as the waves subsided. Gently, she kissed me and began to hose both of us off with the warm water. I was still shaky as I slid off the table, grabbing her to steady us both. She looked up at me and we both broke into laughter at the sight of the totally wet room!

I kissed her, and we both toweled off, and got dressed with clothes that were somewhat wet! I knew then that I’d be back for a regular haircut at Cindy’s place!

12