Joe's Niece Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,462 Followers

Awakening the next morning I carried my darling niece to the hot tub where Lin and I spent an hour washing and caressing her sweet body. Finally Patty said, "You hurt me Uncle, oh God it hurt me. I'm so sore down there this morning. Did it hurt you Lin?"

"Oh yes Mistress, the first time was bad, very bad, but somehow I like it now, it's different. I prefer it in my pussy but sometimes I need it in my ass, hurting me a little as I come."

"Sweetie," I started, "I love you and when I'm in your gorgeous cunt I'm making love to you and I want you to enjoy it completely and climax with me. But when you're on your stomach and I'm ramming your ass, I'm fucking you. I can lose a bit of control and my prick takes over. Sometimes he has a mind of his own; he loves to fill your bum, to dominate your lovely body, even to hurt you a bit. But if you don't want me to have your ass again, it's okay honey. Your mouth, hands, breasts, toes, and cunt will satisfy me just fine," I finished, grinning.

"Oh, Uncle Joe, I love you so much. You can do whatever you want to my body, whenever you want, wherever you want," she gushed, and then threw herself into my arms as we soaked under the jets. Grasping my ever hard shaft, she laughed, saying, "God, I like him shaved, he's so smooth now. When I lick your balls or suck you I don't get hair in my teeth. I'm going to shave my darling Uncle every day now. Don't you like it too Lin?"

"Yes Mistress, very much."

"Should I shave too?" Patty asked, as she ran her fingers through the lush growth between her thighs.

"No," I protested immediately, "I love your bush just as it is, promise me you'll keep it long and curly."

"OK Uncle, I promise, now put your big rod where it belongs," she urged, moving her legs on top of me on the spa bench, and I fucked her long and hard as the water jet nozzle's flow caressed my ass and balls.

The weeks seemed to fly by; our nights spent in each others arms, an almost complete sexual bliss achieved. Lin spent many nights joined with us and Bev slept over from time to time, always eager for my spankings and my cock. But it was Patty and I who were truly joined as one; I hadn't loved or enjoyed a woman as much since the summer I had spent fucking my sister Ann, Patty's Mom. I could hardly wait for Thanksgiving to arrive and to sample Mother and Daughter at the same time. Ten days before the holiday I arrived home one night with a gift for my angel niece, a small richly decorated box.

"What is it Uncle Joe?" she asked, "You know you don't have to give me anything more." But Patty loved the gifts I gave her and I could see the excitement in her eyes as she rushed to open the small package. "Oh my God," she gasped, holding up a small ring that had three large diamonds mounted on the bottom half.

"Oh Mistress," laughed Lin excitedly, "A ring for your beautiful clit."

"Oh, thank you Uncle. I'm going tomorrow to get pierced. Lets all go together," she said grinning lasciviously. "Would you like to see your hot little niece have her clitoris pierced Uncle Joe?" And so, the next day Lin and I went with Patty to the piercers, and loved watching her little bud rise up under the coaxing of her doctor, loved watching the excitement in Patty's eyes as her small erection was pierced. In the days that followed, Patty never wore anything around the house, her only adornment a string of pearls around her neck and a ring of diamonds flashing in her auburn bush. She was incredibly lucky; the doctor had pierced her perfectly and just a light touch on the ring brought her great pleasure. She seemed always to be moist, ready for my hardness, always impatient to be penetrated. In the days that followed, we fucked six, seven or eight times a day, her hot box accepting my meat as though it was part of her.

The day before her Mother and Sister's arrival, we lay in bed talking, both of us keyed up at what the next few days would bring. Bev had left that day for home, and we hoped she and her Dad would finally consummate their love. "I can't wait for Bev to come back," Patty said, "Do you think they'll do it, Uncle Joe? Do you think they'll be happy?"

"I hope so honey. I just wish they had done it three years ago when they both needed it most."

"Maybe if it all works out we can invite Bev and her Dad to spend a weekend with us sometime."

"Are you worried about your Mom and Gail coming? Sharing me."

"Are you kidding? I can't wait to see you fuck Gail. That dumb blond needs a big prick in her," she said laughing, "I may even fuck her bum when you make love to her."

"Now Patty, you're going to be kind to your sister aren't you? You really love her, don't you?"

"She's number one Uncle. Don't tell her but I'd do anything for her. We've always been soul mates. We don't look alike or even think alike but I can't imagine my life without her in it."

"And your Mom and I?"

"It's weird, but I really want to see you and Mom together, making love to one another. She looks so much like me; it'll be like watching myself from outside my body. Oh crikey, I can't wait til tomorrow, the four of us in bed together. C'mon Unc, let's have one last solo screw before the rest of the troops arrive. And we did...

To be continued in Joe's Niece Ch. 5 – Mom and Gail arrive

scouries
scouries
10,462 Followers
12