Joe's Recovery: The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Joe I was just joking," cried Sarah as she looked over her shoulder.

"Just relax darling and enjoy this," smiled Joe, "I am going to for sure." And with that he lightly slapped her right butt cheek, then the left, "Oh yes, now I remember what to do, I always get confused about what I'm supposed to do with a cute butt staring me in the face, lick it or spank it."

"Oh yes, lick it Joe, yes lick it Joe," said Sarah as she wiggled around. Then she began to feel Joe's stiff cock pushing up against her lower tummy and started to push down against it as she wiggled. After that, every slap she got she grown into Joe even harder. She could feel the heat from the spanking and knew that her butt must have been fire red. But she could feel the precum from Joe also and kept up her wiggling as long as he kept spanking her.

Joe was enjoying the gentle rubbing she was giving him as much as he was giving the spanking. When he stopped, he rolled her over to him and held her in his arms, "Now you see what naughty little girls get for having a smart mouth," he whispered in her ear.

"I sorry, I won't do it again until the next time," she giggles back.

"Now bring me that skin cream Vicky so I can fix up her butt for her," says Joe. "Now you just lay back down there and be still and I'll put some of this cream on the sore places, OK?"

"Well I am kind of touchy back there right now," smiled Sarah.

Sarah's butt muscles tightened up when Joe squirted the cold cream on her butt. She began to relax as soon as he began to rub it into her warm cheeks though. "Mmmmmmm, that feels wonderful," grins Sarah.

When Joe began to rub the cream between her cheeks, and down between her legs, she began moaning sweetly so everyone could hear her. Joe moved his finger up against her pussy a few times, and felt her wetness begin to drip out onto his finger. Sarah was beginning to writhe around on his lap and it was easy to see that she was enjoying the way Joe was treating her butt. As his fingers were gently stroking her pussy, his thumb was pushing against her rear opening. She was in turn pushing down hard against his cock, and with each of his touches, she was moving and stroking his cock with her tummy.

Joe was about to explode when Sarah began squirming violently in his lap, moaning loudly as she has a strong orgasm, strong enough to literally spray her juices all over his hand. This brought cheers from all the spectators standing around watching. Joe was so surprised that he didn't finish his orgasm, but just kept stroking her pussy until she settled down and caught her breath. "I hope you feel better now sweetie," smiled Joe as Sarah looked over her shoulder at him.

"Oh yes I do Joe," she said as she sat up and wrapped her arms around his neck, "I most certainly do."

Joe pulled his towel off to dry up his chair from Sarah's pleasures exposing his rigid cock to everybody in the room. "I want to be spanked with that," said Misty as she pointed at Joes cock

"He can use his hands on me, but he's going to be looking me right in the eyes when he does," laughed Jolene. "What do you say Joe, can you look me in the eye and spank me too?"

"Now easy girls," says Vicky, "Joe's still recovering from a stay in the hospital."

"That's alright Vicky," says Joe, "you don't have to protect these girls from me, if they want to be abused like Sarah, then bring them on, (what a way to go). Bring your buns over here Misty and we'll see just how brave you are."

With a little help from her friends, Misty wound on Joe's lap, face down. Joe took her leg and put over his head, and told her to rest her head on the foot rest of his chair as he pulled her by the waist back against his hard cock. "Now for being a bad little girl, I'm going to spank you with this hard rod until you beg for mercy," said Joe.

With that he began to slap his cock against her butt crack and pussy, and as wet as she was from watching Sarah, it made a slapping sound that everyone could hear. Every once in a while Joe would spank her butt cheek with his free hand, causing her to let out a loud squeak as she wiggled around on his lap. After a few minutes of this, Joe gently pushed his cock into her pussy and pulled her back against him. Misty gave out with a very deep groan as she felt Joe slide into her. "OH! Good Go...," she groaned.

Joe didn't move for a few seconds, letting her enjoy the new feelings. Then with very slow short strokes, he began to move in and out causing Misty to moan and thrash her head around. Every time that Joe spanked her butt cheek, Misty would tighten her muscles in her butt, causing her pussy to tighten around his cock. At the angle that he was going into her, Joe could feel her clitty rubbing against the bottom of his cock as he moved in and out of her. Joe noticed that Jolene had her hand between her legs playing with her clitty too. Patty and Vicky were arm in arm and stroking each other too. Sarah was laid out on the sofa watching with her fingers dancing over her tender pussy as well.

Joe reached over and got the lotion and squirted some in the crack of Misty's butt. "OH Joe, not the cream," moaned Misty.

Using one finger, he pushed the pool of lotion down her crack until it ran by itself all the way to her pussy. Misty raised herself up on her hands, arching her back, as Joe traced little trails of lotion down the insides of her thighs. Joe had to hold on to Misty's legs to keep his cock buried in her pussy.

Jolene was slightly bent over, with her legs clamped down on her hands and a grimaced face as she was shuddering through an orgasm. Vicky and Patty had gotten into a 69 position on the floor and were moaning into each others pussies. Elaine had moved in front of Misty and was kissing her while she tried to hold here head still, all the while Barbara was giving her a spanking with one hand and stroking herself with the other. The air was filled with the aroma of sexy women, and Joe was in heaven.

When Joe started massaging Misty's sphincter, her head flew back and she became a wild woman. Writhing and screaming at the top of her voice as she pushed back against Joe as hard as she could. Joe began to knead her butt cheeks, pushing them together, then apart, then one up and one down, and around and around. Misty was still on her high as Joe threw his head back against the chair and growled loudly as he came in her pussy.

"OH MY GOD MISTY!!!!" he shouted.

"JOE, OH BABY, GOOD GOD JOE!!!!" exclaimed Misty through clinched teeth as she had another orgasm.

"Geeeeeeeee Joe," whimper Jolene as she came again with her juices running down the inside of her legs.

"Oh good lord not again," said Sarah from the couch.

Joe was breathing hard and trying to hold Misty still on his sensitive cock that was shrinking with each breath he took.

Misty could feel His cock twitching inside of her causing little soft orgasms to ignite even more spasms within her pussy. The sweat was rolling off her body, but she couldn't stop, didn't want to stop, and couldn't get enough of Joe's cock. But slowly she began to relax, very slowly, then just flat clasped in Joe's lap.

Joe felt all the tension leave Misty's body, and although he was still breathing hard himself, became concerned for her and called to Vicky to check her out.

Vicky quickly came over and felt for her pulse, and signaled that she had just passed out. Vicky draped a bath sheet over her and then looked at Joe to see if he were all right too.

"I'll be all right," scoffed Joe. "You know how us dirty old men are sweetie, we bounce back pretty fast when there are naked girls around," he chuckled.

"I'll just take a rain check on my spanking" giggled Jolene. "Besides I've had a pretty good time watching Misty get her cum upins."

"Yeah Joe, the next time I've been bad, I'll call you and maybe you can give me a spanking for my wicked ways," says Elaine. "Huh do you think, maybe huh?"

"Any time that any of you girls want to sample my abuse, just let me know, OK?" said Joe with a big smile on his face.

Misty began to come back to life and everybody turned their attention to her. "Welcome back to the world of the living," said Vicky as Misty tried to get up.

"Easy now Misty," warned Joe. "Just lay there and relax for a few minutes before you try to stand. Besides your holding me down so I don't float away," he joked.

"What happened?" she asks. "I was getting the most wonderful spanking and then I was in never never land. Oh and my butt is a little tender too, not to mention my pussy."

"Sorry about that Misty," says Joe. "But next time you better be careful what you say, you might just overload your... ah... pussy." laughed Joe.

"Somebody tell me what I said, I may want to say it again," giggled Misty. "I've never had such a massive orgasm before in my life Joe, what did you do t me?"

"Just made love to you darling," says Joe with a straight face. "Now maybe we should all take another dip in the lake before we all fall asleep," suggested Joe.

And so they did and the party slowly broke up with everyone agreeing to have another party soon.

Will you be there for the next party?

12