Joe's Send Off to University

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that the first time you have seen a woman there Joe?"

"In the flesh yes, I have seen pictures and videos but never the real thing."

Gil opened her legs a little and slid her hands down between them pulling herself open a little. She shivered as she thought of her intimate exposure to Joe and tried to imagine his excitement at seeing a woman in such an erotic way for the first time. She stroked herself gently and opened her legs wider as Joe gazed his fill. Her spine tingled and she could feel her juices dribbling down her crack.

"Can you see this little flap of skin at the top that I am stroking?"

"Yes."

"That's my clit, it will turn me on even more if you play with it."

"I can see your bottom too."

"I think we will leave that for another day Joe" Gil smiled. "Kneel between my legs."

Joe complied, kneeling in a foetal position as close to her as he could get.

"Now taste me Joe all the way from bottom to top."

Joe leant forward as Gil opened her legs wider, lifted her knees and pulled herself open a little more for him. He could smell her musky scent and saw that the skin on each side of her pussy was wet and slippery. He put out his tongue and placed it as low in her crack as he could reach. As the tip touched her he had his first taste of an aroused woman. Warm, wet and earthy. He flattened his tongue against her and as he ran it upwards it slipped deeper between her lips towards her entrance. Gil moaned in encouragement. His tongue popped out a little as it went higher and then he felt the nub of her clitoris and sucked it between his lips squeezing it between them. Gil's body leapt upwards under his touch and she squealed loudly. He drew back in fright thinking he had hurt her.

"Oh God don't stop Joe, that was wonderful. Do it again." Joe went back to work using his tongue to caress her from top to bottom and back again.

Gil lay back and luxuriated in his inexperienced touch. She could feel herself leaking even more and felt his tongue slipping in her juices. Her breath became shorter and she started to tremble as she felt herself climbing towards her first climax. Joe slipped his arms under her hips and lifted her up so he could see more of her. He increased the length of his licks and she started to tremble. "Mmmmmmmmmmm you are making me come Joe, just press a litle harder on my clit." He did and the extra pressure tipped her over the edge. Her body started to convulse involuntarily, her legs shook and she pulled his head hard against her to stop him from moving away. Joe carried on licking and sucking and Gil was carried away on a tide of pleasure as she let her climax take hold of her. Her spine seemed like jelly and she found it hard to breath. As she reached her climax her hips arched upwards, she went rigid and let out a loud growl as it took control of her.

Once her body had relaxed a little, Joe lifted his head and looked at her over her pussy and between her breasts. Gil noticed that his face was wet and shiny. "Come here and kiss me Joe", she said wanting to taste herself on his lips. Joe started to work his way up her body, kissing her and leaving a wet trail as he went. When he reached her breasts he paused and nibbled her nipples one at a time nipping them between his teeth. Gil was still sensitive from her orgasm and she felt herself starting to boil again. She didn't feel she would be able to come again just yet. As Joe's nibbling lips reached her neck his shaft got caught between her legs; he wriggled a little to free it and his tip slipped inside her.

"Oh my God that feels so good," thought Joe. It was much easier than he had thought it would be to slip inside Gil. She felt so warm and wet around his tip that he started to thrust in and out with little short strokes luxuriating in the delicious feeling of her around him. Gil was still reeling from her previous climax and was still so sensitive that Joe's entry had caught her by surprise and made her body jerk in response as his tip slipped in and out of her through her electrified nerve ends. She had intended to play with him a little as she recovered and then let him start over, but now that he had discovered this pleasure it seemed unfair to stop him.

"Oh Joe that is delicious; slide in a bit further would you."

Joe started to lengthen his strokes. He still felt as though his erection belonged to someone else and although he could feel the pleasure he had no desire to come yet. He speeded up and lengthened his stroke again until his whole length was slipping in and out of Gil and their mounds were touching at the end of each thrust. Gil realised that she was going to come again and wondered whether she could last long enough to allow Joe time to come. She could feel herself leaking around his shaft and started to respond to his thrusts, pushing back against him in time with him. As Joe slid in and out of her, her body made delicious squishing noises as his erection parted her lips and explored deep inside her. As her climax grew her hips took on a life of their own and lifted higher and higher, trying to get Joe even deeper inside her.

Joe was jerking his hips up and down as fast as he could but was starting to feel that this would never be enough to bring himself off. He was starting to perspire and his arms were aching.

Gil came with a long loud moan and jerked up against Joe again, holding him above her for a long drawn-out moment. He sensed her climax but dare not stop his own movements because he felt if he stopped now he would never get off. He desperately continued faster and faster trying to get himself over the edge. His shaft felt numb with less feeling than before but he now desperately wanted to come and tried to force himself to even greater efforts. His hips flashed up and down as fast as he could make them, their bodies slammed together at the end of each thrust, but coming still seemed out of his reach. His arms were on fire and he could feel the end of his energy approaching.

Gil was drained from her second climax; her muscles ached and she couldn't find the energy to help Joe. All her nerve endings were on fire and she could hardly distinguish between pain and pleasure. Her pussy felt red hot from the friction of Joe's movements.

With one last despairing increase in speed, Joe managed to bring himself to his peak and started to come inside Gil. Instead of the usual spurt each time he stroked himself when he was masturbating, he could feel the whole of his come hosing out inside her in a continuous flow. It seemed to go on for ever without any action from himself. It filled her and started to leak out around his shaft and down over his balls. He collapsed on top of Gil panting with exhaustion and dripping with perspiration She slipped her arms around him holding him tight against her body. Neither of them were aware of their surroundings, they just wanted to savour the moment.

It seemed to have taken an age when Joe finally lifted his head and looked deep into Gil's eyes. She felt totally warm and protective if him and pulled his head down for a gentle long lasting kiss.

Gil came up for breath "That was so good Joe, you are going to be an expert in bed and the girls will be falling over themselves to be with you."

Joe couldn't think of anything to say in reply so he kissed her again. He was still trying to make sure that he remembered everything that had happened so he could replay it to himself when he was alone. It felt so good to be on top of Gil with her breasts squashed between them and his softening shaft still trapped inside her warm wetness. He could feel himself slowly shrinking and sliding out of her. When he had fallen out completely he rolled off her and lay down beside her. She snuggled up to him and lay her head on his shoulder, letting her free hand stroke gently up and down his body. She gently stroked his slippery come-covered shaft.

"We had better get cleaned up a little, I have a party to go to and you need to get off to your sleep over with Andrew" she giggled.

Gil rolled off the bed and held out her hand to pull Joe up. They opened the door quietly, and, still nude, tip-toed along to the bathroom. Once in there, Gil ran some warm water and soaked a sponge in it, then with a little soap wiped the perspiration away from Joe's face and brow. Wetting it again she repeated the act over his shoulders and down his torso, eventually playing with his soft penis and balls very gently but very attentively, cleaning their combined juices from his shaft. Joe was too exhausted to react.

"My turn now" she said, re-wetting the sponge and offering it to Joe. He took it and softly wiped her body. The sponge slipped deliciously across her breasts and Gil could feel her excitement building again. She tried to control it. Joe's hand slid the sponge lower down her tummy and between her legs. She moaned with pleasure and opened them for him so he could wash all their juices away.

They found a towel and dried each other off, again being very attentive to her breasts and pussy and his penis and balls. After another tiptoed journey across the landing they returned to Joe's bedroom and rescued their clothes from the piles where they had fallen. Gil pulled a lipstick out from her little bag and turned to Joe. "One last kiss before I repair my make up" and moved towards him. They put their arms around each other and their mouths engaged softly. They stood there for a long moment enjoying their intimacy and delaying the moment when they would have to part. Eventually Gil broke away, breathless again, and sat at the mirror in Joe's room to fix her lipstick.

"Now lets go down so you can say goodbye to everyone and I can catch up with the party." She ushered Joe out of the door ahead of her and followed him down the stairs. Joe opened the door to the lounge and stopped dead in his tracks. The whole party went quiet for a moment and then erupted in applause with wolf whistles and screams of congratulation. Joe tried to back out of the door to escape but bumped into Gil.

"Don't go away Joe, it was a big milestone for you and they want to congratulate you."

Sheepishly Joe blushed to the roots of his hair and, nodding and waving, acknowledged their applause before making his escape from the room. As he passed Gil kissed him again.

"Enjoy your time at college Joe and when you next come down you must come to one of our parties." Squeezing him between his legs she let him escape at last and went to join the party.

As he was climbing the stairs to his bedroom Joe was thinking about whether he would be able to repeat his exerience with Gil again at her party, but that is another story...........................

12