Joe's Weekend Ch. 01

Story Info
Joe discovers secrets about his family.
2.8k words
4.32
108k
27

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck yeah." I moaned out loud as I slowly fed the 2 inch thick 8 inch long dildo into my tight ass. I was home alone after getting home from school and I was really enjoying myself. I had my other hand wrapped around my thick long cock jacking it slowly as I fucked myself in the ass with the dildo. My slim athletic body squirmed and bucked all around my bed as I drove myself into ecstasy. "Mm yeah." I grunted laying flat on my bed, pushing my cock into my sheets and pushing the dildo deeper into my ass.

"Joe?" I suddenly heard a voice say from my bedroom door. The low rasp of the voice told me instantly who it was.

"Dad." I blurted out, quickly pulling the dildo out of my ass and hiding it behind me, only to realize that my cock was standing proudly at attention.

He merely sighed and walked away. A second later I heard his bedroom door click shut and then there was silence. I wondered why he didn't say anything. Was he angry or disappointed?

I sighed and laid down on my bed. I wondered why he didn't say anything or when he decided to say anything, what verbal lashing I was in for. I grabbed the dildo and a towel and started cleaning it off. I was still rock hard and slightly horny but didn't feel comfortable finishing.

I put my dildo away in my closet and began putting my clothes back on. I slipped my red and black gym shorts up my legs and over my cock. I grabbed my old white basketball shirt and pulled it down over my head. As soon as I opened my eyes I saw my dad standing in the doorway again.

"Dinner's at six." He simply said and walked downstairs.

I sighed again and followed after my dad. "Dad wait up." I said.

Dad stopped at the bottom of the stairs and turned around, looking at me with that face of disappointment.

"Look, I'm sorry that you saw that. I guess the cat is out of the bag." I shrugged my shoulders, throwing my hands up. "I'm gay."

My dad sighed and looked down at the floor. I could see his face getting red but he simply said, "We'll talk about it later." He walked away from the stairs and into the kitchen.

I turned around and walked back upstairs to my room. I collapsed on my bed and closed my eyes, my mind twisted in anxiety and confusion.

Soon the smell of chili drifted up to my room. I opened my eyes and looked at my clock. It was ten till six. I rolled out of bed and headed downstairs.

Dad was sitting in front of the television eating a bowl of chili. "Hey." He said as I walked into the living room. "I tried calling you, the chili finished earlier than I expected."

"I fell asleep." I said walking into the kitchen. "It smells great."

"I tried something new, tell me if you taste it."

I ladled some chili into a bowl and put some cheese and crackers on it. I took a bite of the hot spicy chili, tasting for the difference. "Man, it tastes great but I can't figure it out."

"I used venison instead of beef." He simply said taking another bite.

"Oh yeah." I chuckled. "I never would have guessed. It tastes great."

"Yeah. A buddy of mine down at the factory got a nice buck on a hunting trip last weekend. He gave me 5 pounds of his chuck."

"Nice." I said.

I found it weird that my dad seemed to have forgotten about what happened earlier today. I didn't want to rehash it so I enjoyed the chili and TV with him.

Soon ten o' clock rolled around. "Well, I'm off to bed." My dad yawned. "Good night son." He said walking upstairs to his room.

I was bewildered how suddenly he put it out of his mind. I sat back on the couch flipping through the channels thinking about what mom would have said.

My mom left my dad when I was just a baby. They said it was because the flame went out and they needed to see other people but I knew there was some secret they were holding back from me. My dad was a big muscular man and very cute and judging from the size of my member, he was probably well endowed as well. My mom was also a very beautiful woman, looking young for her age. They were a perfect couple and it baffled me why they split up.

I turned off the TV and put the remote on the coffee table. Maybe it was best that I just went to bed and forgot about today.

The bell rang to end the day. A massive flood of students filled the hallways of Shayler High and I was right in the middle of them, working my way toward the door. Dad was working late today so I was hoping to finish what I had started yesterday. My cock was rock hard all day long and second period gym class didn't help much.

We were all in the locker room changing out of our gym clothes and back into our street clothes when I spied out of the corner of my eye Brad Smith's rock hard cock bulging out from his thin white boxer briefs. Our lockers were right next to each other's since the beginning of the school year and I knew when I first saw Brad take his shirt off, it was going to be a good year indeed.

Brad was the captain of the football team. He had buzzed blond hair, a massive muscular frame and from what I discovered today, a very large penis. I could almost see it through the thin cotton fabric of his boxer briefs, the head bulging atop the thick shaft that ran down to his full sack. I thought I was going to blow my load when I saw the tiny wet spot from the precum that was seeping from his member.

"So, Joe, what are your plans for the weekend?" Brad said noticing my eyes locked onto his cock.

"Oh uh." I said startled, paranoid that he saw me gawking at his rod. "The usual, sleep." I chuckled.

Brad laughed and walked closer to me, leaning into my ear. "There's a party Saturday night at my uncle's cabin. You should come." He said giving me a light tap on my shoulder with the back of his hand.

"Um, sure." I said.

Suddenly the bell rang. Brad quickly whipped a piece of paper out from one of his binders and a pen from his backpack and furiously wrote his number down. "Call me in the afternoon for directions." He said handing the paper to me.

"I'll do that." I said looking at the paper. I looked back up and Brad was making his way toward the door. Brad and I talked but weren't really best friends so it surprised me that he invited me to his uncle's cabin. I shrugged and put the piece of paper in my pocket.

As I walked to the parking lot, fingering around in my pocket for my keys, I ran into George, one of my best friends, the first person I came out to.

"Hey Joe!" He yelled running up to me.

"Hey George."

"So I saw you talking with Brad in the locker room." He said with a devious tone in his voice.

"Yeah, there's a party going on at his uncle's cabin." I said looking at him. "Why do you ask?"

"You haven't heard?" George said throwing his hands up in the air. The best way to describe George was to say, no fire department in the western hemisphere could put him out. In fact the firemen would probably make it worse.

"No I guess not." I laughed.

"The rumor going around is Brad has a certain affinity for the male persuasion."

"You mean..."

"You better show up at that cabin Joe." George said pointing his finger at me. "Or it might just turn out to be a party of one." George pranced off, disappearing into the crowd of students moving toward their cars.

I pulled my keys out of my pocket and opened the door to my black Pontiac. I started it up and waited for the row of parking spaces that I was in to be released. I wondered if what George said was true. My mind drifted to a fantasy of Brad and I at his uncle's cabin making passionate love by the fireplace. Our naked young bodies pressed against each other's as we lay on his uncle's bearskin rug, our lips fused together with lust.

I snapped out of it when I heard Mr. Pierce yelling at me to go. "Sorry." I said waving my hand and dropping my transmission into drive. I drove away with my cock straining for release. I drove as fast as I could to get home so I could free the beast.

My tires squealed as I whipped the Pontiac into the driveway. I got my books from the back seat and hurried inside. As soon as I was inside I threw my books down on the table and ran upstairs to my room.

I pulled my shirt over my head and threw it on the floor. I quickly undid my jeans and let them fall around my ankles. I slowly pulled down my black boxer briefs and moaned a sigh of relief as my thick cock sprang free. "Oh yeah." I moaned running my hand slowly up and down my cock. I quickly headed over to my closet and got my dildo out. I jacked my cock as I wrapped my lips around the dildo, imagining that it was Brad's member in my mouth.

I grabbed my lube from the closet and crawled onto my bed. I slicked the dildo up with my hand before pressing it slowly against my tight hole. "Mm, uhh." I grunted until finally the dildo popped into me. "Shit." I gasped and slowly fed the dildo into my ass. I slid my other hand slowly down my abs to my dangling cock. I furiously ran my hand all around my cock and balls, squeezing them as I slid the dildo in and out of my ass.

"Joe." I heard my Dad's voice again, only this time it was more subtle. I quickly whipped my head around to look at the door. Before I could say anything I saw my Dad's muscular body walking into my room. His massive chest was heaving, his rock hard abs crunching just above the white cotton towel that was wrapped around his waist. I noticed a humungous bulge in the towel and knew that he was very excited. "Dad?" I asked, lying motionless and exposed on my bed.

"Looks like you need some help." He said walked up to my bed. With one quick motion he undid the towel and let it fall to the floor. I gasped as his thick rock hard cock sprang free. He reached his hand out and took hold of the dildo still lodged in my ass. "You like them big." He said.

I was speechless. "Oh shit." I gasped as he drove the dildo deeper than I ever could into my ass. "Mm fuck."

"Do you like that?" He moaned driving the cock into me.

"Oh god yes." I whimpered.

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass by a real cock?" My dad asked looking down at my now sweaty twisted face.

"No." I simply whimpered.

My dad slowly slid the dildo out of my ass until it popped out. He walked behind me and grabbed my cheeks, pulling them apart and stretching my asshole open. "Look at the tight hole." He moaned.

"Oh fuck me Dad." I whimpered.

I felt the head of his cock press against my hole and quickly felt his cock start to slide up in me. "Oh yeah." He grunted. "You're so tight."

"Oh my god." I whimpered as he drove his cock deeper in my ass. "That feels so good."

"Mm yeah." Suddenly he started giving me quick little pumps in the ass, his breathing was getting heavier. "I'm going to cum." He grunted giving me another huge thrust he held his cock deep inside my ass.

"Oohh" I moaned feeling his hot juices flowing inside of me. He pulled his cock out and I felt his man juice slowly dripping from my fucked hole down to my balls. I reached my hand down and rubbed his sperm all over my rock hard cock. "Oh yeah." I moaned.

"It's my turn." Dad said crawling next to me on the bed. I laid on my side as he did the same. I wrapped my arm around him, pressing out bodies close together. He bent his leg up, spreading his cheeks just enough for my thick cock to find his hole. I pressed against him until my cock penetrated him.

"Oh fuck." He yelped as I drove my cock into him. "Mmm"

My hand drifted down to his hung cock. I couldn't believe I was fucking my Dad's asshole and gripping his dangling cock that was in my hole just a minute ago. I drove my cock in and out of his ass hard and fast while I furiously groped at his cock.

"Fuck me son." Dad grunted, reaching his hand behind my butt, forcing me deeper into him.

I fucked him as fast and hard as I could. Suddenly all the sexual tension that was built up inside of me came flooding out. "Oh god, I'm going to cum." I grunted.

"Let me have it." He moaned pressing his hand harder on my ass.

I drove my cock deep inside of his ass and closed my eyes, feeling the tension finally explode out of me. I shot my load deep in his ass for what seemed like an hour before finally letting my soft cock slide out of him. "Oh god yes." I sighed, resting my head on his shoulder.

"That was amazing." Dad said turning his head toward mine. Our lips met nervously in a quick kiss. "I hope I didn't..."

I knew what he was going to say and I didn't feel awkward at all. I answered him by quickly locking my lips onto his. Our hands slid behind each other as we embraced, holding our bodies tightly together. I loved the feeling of his muscular arms cradling my thin soft naked body against his gruff rippled body. "It was the best I have ever had." I said breaking the kiss. "But I never knew you were gay."

"Well, bisexual." Dad said holding me tight.

"Is that why you and mom split up?"

"Well, among other things, but yes it was one of the reasons. I had mentioned to her once that I had sex with another guy and then she suddenly thought that I was gay and didn't love her." My dad ran the back of his fingers down my cheek, gazing into my eyes. "I did love her and loved her even more when we had you."

"So why did you split up?" I asked.

"The fire just went out." He simply said. "We drifted apart and thought it was best if we went our separate ways." He kissed me on the lips again. "It doesn't mean that I love you any less."

I laughed. "I know dad, I'm not a kid anymore." I looked down his at our bodies held tightly together, feeling the warmth between us. "So is that why you didn't say anything yesterday?"

"To be honest." My dad said with a slight laugh. "I already knew you were gay."

"What?" I had no idea.

"Well, I had to get on your computer one day while you were at school to look something up. I must have accidentally pressed a button but it brought up your browser history." He chuckled. "I never seen so many cocks in my life."

I blushed and looked away.

"But when I saw that I knew you were obviously interested in that lifestyle and I was okay with that. When I saw you yesterday, it really didn't surprise me."

"So why did you say we would talk about it later?" I asked. "And how did you get home and undressed so fast?"

"I parked my truck on the street behind the house and walked through the backyard. I wanted to, I don't know, surprise you."

I laughed and kissed him again. "You did."

There was a moment of silence as both of us took in what just happened. We had finally bonded, be it unorthodox to some; to us we had finally come clean with each other.

"I need a shower." I said grabbing my Dad's arm. "Come on." I winked.