Joe's Weekend Ch. 02

Story Info
Joe has more in common with Brad than he thought...
3.3k words
4.55
41.8k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was shining brightly into my bedroom window as my eyes squinted open. I sat up and let out a long yawn, stretching my arms high above my head. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the clock beside my bed. 11:30.

I tossed the covers off of my naked body and rolled out of bed. I found it funny that I would always put at least my gym shorts on before walking to the bathroom but now I can just let it all hang out.

I walked into the bathroom and was immediately struck by the thick cloud of steam that was hanging in the air. As soon as I got done with my morning ritual, I heard the shower shut off and the shower door slide open.

"Good morning Joe." Dad gingerly stepped out of the shower onto the black bathmat. He grabbed his towel from the rack and began toweling off his buff body.

"Good morning Dad." I said washing my hands in the sink, watching him out of the corner of my eye.

Dad finished toweling off and put the towel back on the rack. He walked up beside me at the sink and cleared the condensation off of the mirror. "So, any plans for today?" He said fixing his hair.

"Yeah, I'm going to go to a party at a friends house." I said.

"That's cool." My dad looked at me with a stern eye. "You're not going to be drinking are you?"

"No." I knew the routine and the interrogation I was in for.

"Drugs?"

"No."

"Hookers?"

I laughed. "No dad."

"Prank phone calls?" My dad said cracking a smile.

"Well, maybe one or two." I chuckled.

My dad laughed and rested his hand on my shoulder. I looked up in his eyes as he did mine. "I'm serious son." He said patting my shoulder. "No drinking, no smoking, no drugs."

"I know dad."

I grabbed my jeans off the floor from yesterday and dug around in the pocket for the piece of paper with Brad's number on it. I pulled it out and picked my phone up from my desk and dialed the number. Suddenly, as I held the phone up to my ear and heard the first ring, butterflies started swarming in my stomach and a wave of nervousness came over me.

"Hello?" Brad answered. I loved the sound of his voice. It was kind of a raspy mellow voice that suited him well.

"Hey Brad, it's Joe." I said trying not to sound nervous.

"Joe." Brad simply said. "I didn't think you were going to call."

Suddenly George's finger came into my mind, pointing at me telling me to go to the cabin. "So, is that party still on at the cabin?"

"Uh, yeah, if you still want to go." Brad said. I could sense a flicker of nervousness in his voice.

"Yeah." I said.

"Cool man." Brad said. "So, I guess you want to take the highway and get off at exit thirteen. It's kind of a drive from there, you go up into the reserve and take a road marked ten."

"Okay." I said writing down the last bit of the directions. "What time should I be there?"

"Five O' Clock?" Brad asked.

"Sure." I said.

"Alright man, I'll see you there."

"Later." I said closing the phone. I closed my eyes and let out a sigh feeling relieved that Brad even answered. I quickly opened my phone again and dialed George.

"Hello?" George's hello was like Mrs. Doubtfire had answered the phone.

"Hey George, it's Joe."

"Joe." George said in the same falsetto voice. "Have you gone to the cabin yet." He asked in a serious manner.

"I'm going at five." I said.

"This is so exciting." George squealed. "I was talking to some more people and that rumor is getting more and more credible."

"Did he come out or something?"

"Apparently someone from the football team went to pay Brad a visit at his house." George went on. "When the fellow teammate let himself into Brad's house, he found Brad staring at two sexy studs doing the dirty on his computer screen."

I laughed. "That had to be embarrassing."

George gasped. "I wonder if the teammate and Brad...you know."

I could tell George was going to faint from the blood loss to his brain. "I don't know George. Hey, I have to go get ready for tonight."

"Joe, you sexy stud, you tell me everything that happens tonight." George demanded.

"You know it." I said. "I'll talk to you later."

"Bye."

I hung up my phone and put it on my computer desk. The excitement was killing me and the anticipation was building. I couldn't wait for five o' clock.

I stepped out of the shower and grabbed my towel off the rack. I slowly ran the towel down my body. Feeling the soft cotton against my body, drifting down my abs and around my hung cock brought back the excitement that I was feeling all day.

I quickly headed out of the bathroom to my bedroom to get my clothes on. I looked at the clock, ten till four. I quickly went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and gel my hair. I decided to wear a little bit of cologne, not much but just a hint.

I headed downstairs. "Alright dad, I'm off to the party."

"Okay son." Dad said. "Remember, no drinking, no smoking...

"And no drugs." I completed his sentence. "Bye dad." We kissed and I was out the door.

I finally found the road marked ten and turned my Pontiac down the gravel road. The road was pitted with ruts and potholes, my poor Pontiac felt like it was going to shake apart. Finally I crept up on a cabin that sat nestled into the towering trees around it, looking like a Thomas Kincade painting.

I pulled into the driveway and parked. I sighed, trying to get the nervousness to go away. I suddenly noticed that there was one other car pulled all the way in the back of the cabin. It was Brad's Jeep. George was right, I thought as I got out of my car. I walked up to the cabin and knocked on the wooden door.

A second passed before Brad came to the door and opened it. I nearly gasped and lost my nut when I caught sight of what he was wearing. He had a white cotton robe loosely tied around his body and from what I could see he was very naked underneath. My eyes drifted from his bulging chest down to his rippled abs that were barely covered by the robe.

"Hi Joe." Brad said welcoming me into the cabin.

I walked in and looked around. The cabin was decorated with a plethora of wilderness related items. A buck's head hung on the wall above a mantle piece made of stone from the river. The tables and furniture were crafted from the very trees that stood around the cabin. "Nice cabin." I said looking at Brad.

"Yeah, it's pretty nice." Brad said. "Do you want a drink?"

"Sure." I said.

"I'll start fixing the drinks. If you want to slip into something a little more comfortable, there's another robe in the bathroom." Brad flashed a smile at me before walking over to the bar to poor some drinks.

"Sure." I said and walked toward the bathroom. Sure enough there was another white cotton robe hanging in the bathroom. I quickly stripped my clothes off and loosely wrapped the robe around my naked body.

Brad was sitting on the couch holding his drink in one hand when I walked back into the living room. I sat down next to him and grabbed my drink from the coffee table. "This robe is comfortable." I said to break the silence.

"I know. They feel so nice against your body, don't they?" Brad chuckled.

"So where's the party at?" I asked.

Brad sighed and looked down. "Okay, there's no party."

"I know." I sat my drink down on the table and noticed a pack of cigarettes and lighter sitting there. "You smoke?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'll have one every so often." Brad said.

"Mind if I bum one?" I really wasn't a smoker but I did like to smoke one every once in a while.

"Yeah man." Brad grabbed the pack and pinched two out of the pack. He passed me one and held the lighter up to light my cigarette. I inhaled the silky white smoke into my lungs and slowly exhaled it.

"So, stop me if I'm out of place." I said nervously. "There's a rumor going around..."

"I know." Brad said stopping my sentence. He looked down and then sheepishly looked me, his cute face twisted in a confused state. "That's kind of why I invited you up here." He said.

"So is it true?" I asked bluntly, turning my body towards him, letting the robe hang off my body a little bit to reveal myself.

I noticed Brad glancing up and down my body. "Yeah." He said. "Tommy, our QB stopped over at my place to drop something off when he walked in on me, you know." Brad sighed. "Next thing I know I walk into school and everyone is looking at me differently."

I didn't know what to say. "That's harsh." I finally said.

"I know."

"So you're gay then?" I asked.

"I'm not sure." Brad said. "I like women but I find men to be more attractive."

"Have you ever kissed a guy before?" I asked.

"No." Brad said.

I put my drink down and leaned in closer to Brad. Our eyes met, locking into each other's lust and excitement. I could tell Brad was nervous so I slowly crept in until our lips met in a soft kiss. I backed away and looked at Brad, his eyes still closed. "I've never felt this way before." Brad said.

I leaned in again, this time our lips locked in a passionate kiss. I snuck my hand into Brad's robe, caressing his chest and drifting down his side. Brad suddenly broke the kiss and backed away. "I don't know." He blurted out.

"I'm sorry Brad." I said thinking that I crossed the line.

"No." Brad looked at me. "You're a great guy. It's just, I don't know about being gay."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I'm the captain of the football team." Brad said throwing his hands up in the air. "There's a lot of peer pressure on me. I don't know if I can be gay."

I rested my hand on Brad's exposed knee and started moving up his thigh. "Brad." I said looking into his eyes. "You can be who you want to be. If you think your gay, then accept it, no matter what anyone else says."

"I don't think I can do it." Brad said, resting his face in his hands.

"You know what happened when I came out?" I said getting up from the couch and walking over to the bar. "I was nervous just like you. I really wanted to keep it a secret but I knew the secret was going to come out sooner or later. So I decided to come out to everyone I knew, telling them that I was gay."

"What happened then?" Brad asked accepting the drink I handed him.

I sat back down on the couch and took a sip from my drink. "I lost a lot of friends." I said thinking of the bridges that were burnt because of my coming out. "But I gained a lot more." I set my drink down on the table. "When you come out, it's like you know who your real friends are. If someone you know can't deal with you being gay to the point where they never talk to you again, well, they really aren't a friend then."

Brad looked at me, his beautiful blue eyes glistening. "You're right." He said. He laughed and looked at me. "You're a great guy." He said and finally leaned in and kissed me.

"So are you." I said kissing him back, locking our lips again. This time Brad was the first to go exploring. I felt his hand drift up my thigh, straight to my now rock hard cock. My hand drifted down his side again and towards his member.

I thought I was going to cum right then when I felt Brad's hand wrap around my cock and slowly drift up to my head, where he lightly traced his fingers around the tip, teasing me. His hand quickly came out of my robe and started undoing the belt that was loosely tied around my waist. I felt the robe open and I quickly broke our kiss to remove my robe.

Brad quickly did the same, revealing his athletic muscular body, his thick long cock standing proudly against his rock hard abs. He threw his robe on the floor with mine and leaned back in for a kiss, this time forcing me to lie down on the couch.

I felt our cocks rubbing against each other we held each other's bodies close. Brad was a great kisser, leaving me in a state of ecstasy. Brad started to drift down my body, kissing my neck, drifting down to my chest and nipples, he teethed and sucked them while his hand drifted back down to my cock. "Mm yeah." Running my hand through Brad's short blond hair and down his back, I moaned, lightly bucking my hips up against his body.

"God, this feels so great." Brad said looking up at me.

"Don't stop." I chuckled as he immediately went back to kissing my body with his soft warm lips. I found it weird that just a minute ago Brad wasn't sure if he was gay or not and now he was driving me straight to my orgasm with his soft kisses.

Brad made his way down my abs and finally to my awaiting cock. Without hesitation he wrapped his lips around my cock and started sucking me in, inch by inch.

"Oh fuck yes." I let out, resting my hand on the back of Brad's head. "Oh, that feels so good."

"I take it I'm doing it right?" Brad chuckled going back down on me.

"Oh yes." I moaned out. "Oh god yes."

His tongue worked around my cock, sliding up and down my shaft and flicking the tip of my head. He popped my cock out of his mouth and ran his tongue down my shaft to my dangling balls. His tongue began to work my balls around as he sucked wildly at them. He slurped his tongue up the length of my shaft and started sucking me off again. I felt that familiar feeling start to rise within me. "Oh shit." I blurted out. "I'm going to cum."

Brad started to suck me off harder and faster, waiting for my explosion in his mouth.

"Oh yes." I grunted as the first streams of cum squirted into his mouth. "Mm yeah." I moaned unloading in Brad's mouth.

Cum trickled out of Brad's lips, soaking my cock in my own nut. He swallowed and ran his tongue all around my cock, cleaning the nut off of me. He milked the last drop from my cock and looked up at me. "Was that good?"

"Oh god, that was amazing." I moaned out trying to catch my breath. Brad slid up my body and locked his lips on mine. I could taste my cum still lingering in his mouth. "It's your turn." I said breaking the kiss.

Brad and I switched positions so he was laying down and I was laying on top of his smooth toned body. I could feel his rock hard cock sliding up against my abs as I kissed him. I slowly kissed his neck and drifted down to his chest where I teased his erect nipples. Brad let out a sigh and a moan, nervously caressing my back with his hand as I moved down his abs to his cock. "Oh shit." He grunted when I took him into my mouth.

I began flicking my tongue around the tip of his head and running it down his shaft. I slowly sucked the length of his cock into my mouth, moaning the whole way, sending vibrations through his body. "Oh my god." Brad gasped. "Oh yes, suck me Joe." I cupped his balls, squeezing them as I sucked the length of his cock down my throat.

Brad was gasping and moaning with every breath he took. His hands furiously ran through my hair and down my back as I drove him wild. I loved sucking his thick long cock and all the noises that he made while I did it.

"Oh my god." Brad gasped again. "I'm going to lose it."

I braced for the blast of his cum but was too late. His cum bursted out into my mouth, his sweet juices running down my throat. I swallowed all I could and let some leak out from my lips while I still sucked his softening cock.

"God that was great." Brad moaned. I kissed his hung cock before sliding my body up his for another kiss.

We lay together on the couch, Brad wrapping his arms around my slim body, me resting my head on his massive chest. "That was the best blow job I've ever had." Brad chuckled.

"Well, men know what men want." I laughed, tracing my finger around the curves of his chest.

Brad held my body closer to his. "Thanks Joe." He said giving me a quick kiss.

"For what?" I asked.

"For showing me that being gay isn't bad at all, telling me to face my fears and most of all, for loving me."

I kissed Brad again. "You're every gay man's dream." I laughed.

"Really, am I?"

"You're in touch with your emotions, you're cute and funny and most of all, you have a great body." I laughed.

Brad laughed his cute chuckle and looked down at me. "You want another drink?"

"I don't know, I'm driving."

"Driving?" Brad laughed. "You're not driving anywhere mister." He said softly, kissing me.

"Okay." I said kissing him back. "I will have that drink then."

Brad got up from the couch and I sat back up, watching his cute ass walk over to the bar. I watched his body flex as he poured our drinks out. "How many times do you work out a day?" I said looking at his ripped body.

Brad laughed. "I only work out a little bit, now and then." He said. "My mom says she's happy that she has a strong son like me. Can't wait to see her face when I tell her that I'm gay." He chuckled.

"I'm sure she'll love you even more when you tell her." I looked down and pinched another cigarette from the pack and lit it up. "What about your father?"

"He left when I was younger." Brad said. "It's just been my mother and I."

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Oh it's fine. Do you want to see a picture of her?" Brad asked.

"Sure."

Brad walked over to the stone mantle and took a picture off of it. He walked over to me and handed it to me along with my drink. I nearly spilled my drink all over myself when I saw the picture. I gasped and stood up, looking at the picture and then looking at Brad.

"What's wrong?" Brad asked helping me sit back down on the couch.

"This is your mom?" I asked.

"Yeah, why?" Brad asked, his brow furrowed.

I swallowed hard and looked up at Brad. "She's also mine."