Joey & Jen Ch. 3

Story Info
Dawson comes home.
1.8k words
4.36
52.7k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 10/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rabbit77
Rabbit77
15 Followers

"Man, I really don't feel like doing this," Dawson thought to himself as he pulled up in front of Grams' house. He'd just gotten back from L.A. and his friends were throwing him a big Welcome Home dinner. After being gone for a month though, all he really wanted to do was see Joey. As much as he liked his other friends, he couldn't think of anything other than Joey Potter. Her lithe body, her beautiful face, her wet mouth, her even wetter pussy…

Jesus! Why had she made him come to this stupid dinner? She'd promised him over the phone that it was going to be fun, but he seriously doubted it. "Unless I get to fuck her right there on the table, I don't think I'll be having too much fun tonight," he thought to himself. "Oh well, fuck it. I'll just try to make the best of it."

He got out of his car and walked over to the house, then knocked on the front door. He waited for a few moments, then stared in shock as Joey opened the door. He'd never seen her dressed like this before. She was wearing a low cut halter top, with her succulent tits practically spilling out. She wasn't wearing a bra, so her hard nipples poked out lewdly. She also had on a pair of shorts many sizes too small for her, showing off her gorgeous long legs and firm round ass. His cock began to expand immediately, as he stared at her speechlessly.

"Aren't you gonna say anything?" she giggled. "What's the matter, aren't you glad to see me?"

"Um…yeah. It's just…you look so, um…"

"Oh you. You always know just what to say." She laughed and hugged him tightly, pressing her crotch up against his. "Mmm, I see that you are glad to see me. But there'll be plenty of time for that later, naughty boy."

She squeezed his crotch and then sauntered away, leaving Dawson standing in the doorway in shock. He'd never seen Joey like this before and couldn't figure out what had come over her. Whatever it was, he hoped it didn't go away anytime soon. He couldn't remember ever being hornier. He closed the door and walked into the living room, where he got his second surprise of the night.

Pacey was sitting on the couch, with Audrey kneeling on the floor and going down on him. No surprise there - those two fucked all the time, everywhere, no matter who was around. Dawson had seen Audrey go down on him, Pacey fuck her in the ass, all sorts of things. He hardly noticed anymore. No, the thing that surprised him was the sight of Jen sitting next to Pacey, wearing only a pair of soaking panties. She was rubbing her clit furiously, while moaning encouragement to Audrey.

"Oh yeah, suck that cock. Fuck yeah, suck it good. God, you look so fucking hot with your lips around a big fat cock. If I had a dick, I'd stick it right up your sweet ass right now. You'd like that, wouldn't you, you little whore? You're a dirty little fucking slut, aren't you? God, I'm gonna fucking cum! Oh shit! Oh shit…!" Jen trailed off as the intense orgasm rolled over her and she slumped down in a heap.

Spurred on by Jen's encouragement, Audrey attacked Pacey's cock with a ferocity that was impressive even for her. Pacey couldn't take it for more than a couple of minutes, as he quickly exploded into her mouth. Stream after stream of cum shot out of him, as Audrey did her best to swallow it all.

"Oh hi, Dawson. How was your flight?" Pacey asked nonchalantly, as he looked up at his friend for the first time and started to zip up his pants.

"Hmma mmahha," Audrey said as she looked up at Dawson, her mouth still filled with cum. Both her and Pacey were fully clothed, with Audrey wearing her customary pair of jeans and tight braless baby-tee. Pacey was wearing a business suit, having come to the house straight from his job at the brokerage.

"Uh…it was, uh…fine," Dawson stammered, wondering what the hell had come over his friends. His cock was almost busting out of his pants now, and he could feel the oozes of pre-cum starting to drip out of it. The busty Audrey sucking on Pacey's cock, while his beautiful ex-girlfriend Jen sat next to them and masturbated, was almost more than he could take. Although he was with Joey now, he'd never forgotten how much he loved Jen's big tits. When they were going out, he would spend hours at a time fondling and sucking them, driving both of them crazy. He'd even titty fucked her a few times, something that Joey had never let him do before. He stared at Jen sitting on the couch with her eyes closed, as her big round tits heaved up and down with every breath. He then looked over at Audrey, whose own big tits were straining against her tiny tee-shirt. He wondered whose were bigger; "That Pacey's a lucky bastard," he thought longingly.

"Um…where's Grams?" Dawson asked.

"She's on a date with Mr. Smalls," Audrey answered, having finally swallowed all of Pacey's cum. She got off her knees and sat down on Pacey's lap. "And Jack's upstairs, fucking some guy he met this afternoon at the liquor store."

"What, aren't we enough for you?" Joey asked from behind him. He turned around, as she walked over to him and put her hand over his bursting cock. She rubbed it gently, while staring into his eyes and grinning. She took his hand and led him over to the empty couch, then sat down next to him and started to unzip his pants.

"Joey, what are you, uh…everyone's watching us, what are you, uh…Oh, Jesus…" he moaned, as her perfect lips wrapped around his hard cock. Although she'd blown him countless times since they started going out, he never got tired of looking at her impossibly gorgeous face when it was wrapped around his dick. Knowing that the most beautiful woman in the world was sucking his dick was always enough to blow his mind. "Oh fuck," he moaned, surrendering to the moment. "That's right, bitch, suck my fucking dick. Come on, you little slut, suck that fucking cock like the whore that you are." He knew that Joey liked him to talk dirty to her when she was going down on him, and that it always made her suck him even more enthusiastically.

This time was no exception. She bobbed up and down on him fiercely, until he soon couldn't take it anymore. "Jesus, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum, you little fucking whore!"

"Not yet, you don't" she said coyly, taking her lips off of his dick and grinning at him. "I've got something else planned." She then looked over at Audrey, who was staring at them in disbelief. "You see what I mean?" she asked, motioning towards Dawson's gigantic cock. "I wasn't kidding, was I?"

Audrey was too transfixed to even answer, as she continued to stare at Dawson's monster cock. She'd thought that Pacey's was big, but Dawson's was at least a few inches longer and probably twice as thick. Her pussy was already wet (since it was almost always sopping wet), but now she could feel her juices literally flooding out of her. Pacey and Jen, who had both seen Dawson's dick many times before, looked at each other and grinned, each knowing exactly what was about to happen. Audrey, as if in a daze, slowly got up and walked over to Dawson, then fell to her knees and stared at his stiff cock. It was a mere inches away from her face, as she leaned forward and slowly rubbed her cheek against it. The girl loved cock, and this was definitely the most beautiful one she had ever seen. Her boyfriend Pacey was completely forgotten, as she moaned softly and started to lick the massive head.

Dawson looked up at Joey to see if she was pissed, but saw that she had pulled off her shorts and was fingering herself slowly. "Go for it, honey" she said. "Give this little cum slut what she wants." He then looked over at Pacey, who had lain Jen on her stomach and was fucking her big round ass heartily. "Well, I guess he won't mind then" Dawson thought, as he watched Pacey's dick slide in and out of Jen's sweet ass, while Jen moaned and whimpered and fingered her clit with her right hand.

"Are you sure this is what you want, Audrey?" he asked her.

She nodded her head up and down, while continuing to lick his sensitive head.

"Then you're gonna get it" he replied, as he stood up suddenly and pushed Audrey to the floor. He then pounced on her and pulled off her jeans, while she ripped off her shirt. He pushed her panties to the side, not waiting to take them off, then plunged into her suddenly. She screamed at first, as he penetrated her deeper than anyone ever had before. Searing pain mixed with the intense pleasure, as he plowed into her relentlessly. Although Dawson liked to make love slowly and tenderly to his darling Joey, he also enjoyed a good hard degenerate fuck every now and then, and Audrey was definitely the bitch to give it to him.

He fucked her tight pussy hard, as she clawed at his back and came over and over again. She screamed and moaned like a wild animal, as one orgasm after the next rolled over her. He gave one final lunge and shot his seed into her, then collapsed on top of her. She lay on the floor glassy eyed, not knowing where she was or even who she was. She didn't care either, so much did she love the big fat cock that was still inside of her.

"Jesus, you really fucked her good!" Pacey exclaimed, as he continued to slide in and out of Jen's sweet ass.

"Yeah, you did" Joey agreed, as she stood up and took Dawson's hand. She pulled him up, as his dick slid out of Audrey's pussy and Audrey sighed with disappointment. "And now you're gonna fuck me good, right?" Joey said.

"You know it," he replied. He stared into her beautiful eyes, then looked all over her beautiful naked body. God, he loved that girl! And he was gonna fuck her good, that was for sure. Whatever she wanted, he was gonna give it to her. He led her upstairs towards Jen's empty bedroom, then lay her down on the bed. She looked so incredible lying there on the bed, with her tight wet cunt staring up at him, that he started to get hard again. He lay down next to her, as she wrapped her arms around him and they kissed tenderly, each knowing that they would be fucking each other for a long long time tonight…

To be continued…

Rabbit77
Rabbit77
15 Followers