Joey Says Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDesign
MDesign
42 Followers

'Don't stop.'

'It's time for Joey' she said, pulling her fingers out and stepping away. She reached for bag, and began pulling things out.

'I'm going to get dressed,' she said. I was a little nonplussed.

'Dressed?'

'Yes, as Joey!'

The first item she got out was a pair of black fishnet tights. She stepped elegantly into them, smoothing the material along her legs and stretching out languidly. Then she pulled them up to her waist and stood before me with her hips thrust forward. Her hand went to her pussy. There was a neat circular opening in the tights, so that her shaved pubic area was revealed.

'You like?'

'Hmm, yes I do!'

She pulled out a pair of black high heels and stepped into them. She strutted before me wiggling her bum. The next item from her bag was a black garment, which she pulled over her head and then pushed her arms through. It was a sleeveless black halter-top, which came to just below her breasts. There were two circular holes in it so that each boob protruded through.

She stood before me with her hands on her hips. With her neatly framed pussy visible and her breasts with their firm protruding nipples clearly on display, she was looking even more arousing than she would have been naked. She smiled at me archly as she paraded herself before me.

'Wow,' I murmured breathlessly. I reached for her camera and she posed for a couple of pics.

'I'm not finished yet,' she said huskily.

With that she reached into her bag and extracted a flesh pink item with black straps attached. It was a strap-on dildo. She attached the straps around her waist and between her legs, and positioned the artificial penis so that it protruded from her pubis. It was a dark flesh coloured jelly dildo. It was firm but pliable bending in her hand as she stroked it suggestively. As she moved it she carefully positioned it until she smiled as if she had found exactly the right spot.

'Joey says you must kneel down and suck her cock.'

I knelt down before her and took the dildo in my hand. I rubbed it slowly back and forth before taking it in my mouth, keeping hold with one hand. Beth pushed her hips towards me and squirmed, as I moved the dildo around against her.

'Yes, like that!' she breathed.

I moved the dildo so that it rubbed against her, increasing the rate gradually. Eventually to make it more effective I removed it from my mouth and continued moving it just by hand. Beth began to squirm and writhe, pushing against me, her breath coming in gasps.

'Oh, oh, oh,' she moaned is a strangulated voice, 'Oh fuck that's good!' She slumped over on top of me with a shout. I think she had come. Again.

Eventually she looked up and gave me a big sloppy kiss.

'Now it's time for you Mat.' She patted the couch indicating that I should return to it. Then she kissed me again and kneeling down took my cock in her mouth. It was still hard and it stiffened further. Her fingers returned to my arse, quickly inserting two she made a rotating motion to widen it. Then she looked up.

'Are you ready?'

'Okay.'

She stood up and reached for the KY jelly to smear it all over the dildo. Then she placed it at the entrance to my arsehole. Gradually she inserted it. It went in more easily than I expected. Then she began a slow rhythm pumping it in and out and stroking my cock at the same time. Then I realised that by pressing upwards she was able to touch my sweet spot.

I don't know whether or not I would have been able to come with her just inside me. But my cock was tingling and ready. Eventually she stopped moving inside me and concentrated on my penis. It had rarely felt so hard and for a while I felt like I was never going to come. But eventually I did with an explosion. Both of us finished covered in sticky white cum.

The dildo slipped out of me and we lay together sweaty and spent on the couch.

Later Beth removed her Joey costume- we were going to save it for intimate moments. We both washed up and I donned my robe, whilst she returned to using the baggy purple pullover. We were sitting together in the kitchen having second helpings of syrupy ginger cake.

'That was a first for me.' I confessed.

'And me. Do you want to do it again?'

'Not tonight. But yes it was a new experience.'

'Another first for Joey.'

'You are a very wicked little sister. I love it.'

'Me too.' As Beth had eaten her ginger cake some of the syrup had escaped and it was dripping down her chin.

'Do you want help with that?'

'Hmm-mm.' I leaned over and began licking the syrup on her chin, lapping it up. She looked at me with sultry eyes. Soon we were kissing. I moved my hand under the pullover onto her breast. Eventually she pushed me off with a giggle.

'I wonder what our next adventure will be.' I said sitting back down.

'Well we are off to this country club place soon. I know it's work but there should be opportunities for adventures.'

'I'll drink to that!'

We drained our wine glasses.

'Time for bed?'

Beth yawned and stretched like a sated cat.

'I love you Mat. Let's have a cuddle in bed.'

MDesign
MDesign
42 Followers
12