Joey the Demon Brute

Story Info
Reincarnated Joey and his harem of evil females.
16.2k words
4.51
23.6k
77

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kngelol
kngelol
662 Followers

Joey's new life started in darkness but then a red light engulfed him. At first he had not been able to feel anything but slowly his ability to do was increased but this only caused panic in his mind. Joey was barely able to understand what had happened to him when everything changed again. The light faded away and he saw large clawed hands, hands that were his to move.

There were not many things Joey was able to focus on. His mind was a mess. The feeling of his body was new, weird and most of all disorienting. The blurry red demons around him were not helping with his focus.

"Your souls were picked to be reincarnated for achieving the most extreme levels of degeneracy and detachment from the gods," came the first words Joey heard and understood. The voice was distant and not human at all.

Joey remembered his past life, how he died. Things he did not want to remember. Nothing in it was like the voice kept telling him. He had never committed any of the actions the voice was praising, it must not have been talking to him Joey concluded. The speech was long and he was barely able to focus on the words. The bulky red demons around him were cheering and hitting each other as their forms became more defined. Joey had done his best to move away from the fights.

"You were given these bodies so you could carve the name of your new lord with blood to a weak world not worth invading. If you prove your value you will be given more and more chances from our great lord. Go forth and make that realm your playground." When the words stopped the name, "Lord Bunxamar," flashed in Joey's mind.

The world around Joey distorted and when it returned normal the wall of red flesh was still around him. Just the sun shining brightly above him had changed. It looked weird, more orange than the sun he knew. Not that he had the time to focus on it. Screams and yells filled his surroundings. The demons were charging away from him to all directions and Joey could see the stone buildings around him. They were small, the doorways were way too short for him.

"Kill, kill," echoed in the air. Joey did not know what was going on, he was barely able to think but he knew he had to run away.

Joey ran past many demons, he ran past many humans who all ran away from him. The screams of the humans and grunts of the demons echoed behind him as he ran away from the village to the open fields. Looking to hide he ran to the forest nearby but he did not stop, he kept running. At some point two legs were not enough, Joey wanted to go faster. On four strong limbs, his speed almost multiplied and the trees just went past him. A smile of glee appeared on his red lips. A long tongue started to hang out of his mouth but it became dry from the wind.

Longer Joey ran more focused he became, like all the anxiety and mind-numbing pressure was leaving him. Though other feelings came, like thirst. Joey headed to the first lake he could see.

Just when Joey was about to drink he saw his reflection from the water's surface. Large and sharp tusk cornered teeth were smiling at him. Nothing in the body was what he recognized as his. He even thought he had three legs but it was his tail. The red bulgy demon he saw was straight from grittiest fantasy games or nightmares but oddly enough he felt no fear.

"I have muscles now," Joey said in disbelief. His voice was hard and commanding, something a made to be a soldier would have. His massive muscles bulged as he moved his body.

"So unreal, I guess my grandparents were right. I was made a demon, haha." The demon's laughter echoed across the lake. Birds flew away from him and some fishes rose to the surface. Joey's hand went to feel his strong lined face. His tusks were large and enough to the sides not to affect the mouth or biting but they definitely were not meant for normal eating. His large dull teeth and strong jaw were more than enough to bite meat and bone to pieces.

"I wanted to see the next episode, damn cliffhangers, haha." Joey kept laughing to himself all the while he moved his body, slowly becoming used to it. Part of him really liked running with so much strength behind him and the new body acted mostly as he wanted it to.

"My parents were right, I did not last till retirement, haha. I guess I'm retired now. I wonder if this place has wifi, haha." This time Joey's laughter was more forced.

Joey knelt down and started to drink from the lake. The water was syphoned down his throat and his black horns scraped to the rocks as he dipped his head into the water.

After having enough Joey stood up and looked around while talking more to himself, "I feel so strong, I wonder if I could get hired for construction now."

"I guess I can't smell or demons don't stink. Ooh well," Joey muttered, all the running had come into Joey's mind and he was trying to smell any sweating.

Joey stepped into the cold water and tried to swim. It was a struggle but he used brute force to stay afloat. In the end, he simply walked along the shore, only his head above the water.

"Feels nice," Joey muttered, his hot body made steam rise from the cold water. Leaves were falling to the ground and there were no green trees. The cold breeze that was hitting Joey's face was heralding the coming of the winter but his large body felt oddly comfortable.

Clinging of metal interrupted Joey's aimless walk through the lake. A group of armed soldiers were running along the rocky bank. They were going after a single cloaked figure that looked slightly taller than them. Joey didn't want to fight even though the humans looked small to him. The demon wanted just to stay still until they ran past him but he was spotted, being large horned head in a mostly calm lake and all that.

"Look, a demon head," one of the soldiers pointed out.

"Demon brute, retreat," yelled the soldier with the fanciest looking tunic. They all had green dominant colour and chainmail that glistened weirdly in Joey's eyes.

Joey watched the men leave but before he could get out of the lake a frustrated female voice yelled at him, "Idiot, you brute will pay for that. You understand how much magic enhanced armour is worth?"

"What?" baffled Joey responded like a reflex.

"You can talk?" came an overly shocked reply. Joey was able to see an ebony-skinned figure partly hiding behind a tree. Only her hands and part of her face was visible from the green robes.

"You understand what I say?" the woman insisted.

"I understand what you say," Joey replied with robot-like pacing.

"Haha, you sound silly." Feminine laughter echoed in the air.

"What is it that you require of me," Joey continued with the same pacing trying to break the ice. He had not flirted successfully with women that often but for some reason, this was working as far as he could read the cloaked figure.

"You are willing to trade your services?" the female asked.

"Depends on the value provided by the transaction," Joey replied completely changing the way he spoke but he still had the strong voice. Having worked for marketing and having economics degree had instilled some innate phrases he liked to use as jokes.

"I have silver and magical items, though I don't think demons have much use for those things," a seductive tone answered.

"How much bread can I buy with silver?" Joey was wondering out loud. He had not really thought what he should be eating as he had not felt the need yet.

"A demon going to buy bread? Hahahaha." The female kept laughing over several Joey's attempts of saying anything but she eventually calmed down. Her hands moved like she was wiping away tears.

"So you have rest of your body somewhere or are you stuck there?" the woman playfully asked.

Joey walked forward and the female hid behind a tree but reappeared behind another one deeper into the forest. Her eyes fixated on Joey's muscular body and the intensity was visibly bothering the naked demon.

"I'm not going to do anything," Joey muttered in an insecure manner.

"Aren't you big, I haven't seen brute this close before," the woman pondered.

"It might be hard to believe but I'm really a human," Joey confessed while sounding sincere.

For a moment the female's face froze to process the words but she soon erupted into even stronger laughter that echoed in the forest and the lake. Her body convulsed from the laughter and her hood dropped off revealing long pointed ears and silver hair on a ponytail. Even Joey joined the laugh with his low booming but awkward tone.

"Seriously, you are the funniest demon I have ever met," the female confessed on her turn.

"Thank you," Joey muttered and this made the revealed dark elf giggle a bit more.

"So polite, a demon saying thank you," the elf said with a grin.

"Is that unusual?" Joey asked.

The elf almost started to laugh again but she gulped it down.

"My name is Nirana but silly demons can call me Nira," the elf said, she smiled while moving her eyes on the big male.

"I'm Joey," the demon voiced.

"Joey the demon brute," Nira said in a mocking but joking tone. She was visibly starting to get used to the situation and managed to control her outer appearance but her eyes were still laughing. Her posture reformed itself and she leaned to a tree in a confident manner instead of hiding behind it.

"So does Joey the mighty jester demon wish to bargain with me?" Nira said while pushing her right leg forward and casually pulling up the green robes revealing part of her long thick ebony leg. Joey's eyes visited it but he was determined to keep the eye contact.

"So intense stare, those green eyes look so... odd," Nira voiced. Her tone changed towards the end from seductive to puzzled.

"I like gold," Joey said referring to the elf's eyes.

"Well, anyways. What would it take for you to become my... partner in business?" Nira seductively asked.

"I have some experience in marketing," Joey replied and Nira almost started to laugh again but she kept it down.

The elf shifted around making the green robes show her shapes. They could barely hide her large breasts as they were but when she pushed them up and put her hands between them they were extremely detectable. She was clearly trying to see what kind of reactions the demon would show to her performance and her smile told she saw something she was looking for.

"I can't trust partners that don't want anything from me you see. I can promise to provide you with meat and other services. I haven't sucked one that big before but I think I can learn to give you what you want," Nira said while her hands did the suggestive hand motion with her lips.

Joey looked down and saw a large red rod that was growing bigger from his nethers. He had not wanted to focus on not having one but apparently, this new body hid it completely inside when not needed. Like a reflex, his hands moved to hide it and he turned around causing waves in the lake. The elf's laughter echoed again, this time behind him.

"A demon being ashamed of his cock. The things I never thought of seeing," Nira said, she was again holding her sides with her hands. The elf's laughter was not making it any easier for Joey and he walked deeper into the lake.

"Hey, where do you think you are going, sensitive much?" the elf asked like she was the one being offended.

Seeing her words were not helping Nira changed her mocking tones to be a bit more persuasive, "I'm sorry, please come back. I can help you with that if you let me. All I need is for you to help me with little favours."

"Help me?" Joey sounded more puzzled than anything else.

"Yah, I can make it small again, give it a good old dark elven boob suck," Nira said, she was sucking her thumb and made it do a sound as it left her mouth.

Joey turned around but kept his eyes mostly closed while he walked to the shore. He was not able to see the hand and mouth motions the elf was making. No part of him really wanted to say no to an offer like that despite not being able to verbally say it. The elf was just too pretty in an unreal way to refuse.

"Follow me deeper into the forest. I don't think the humans will come back that soon but I don't like to take unnecessary risks," Nira said, the elf started to look around as she moved in a careful manner deeper into the forest.

While they walked, it became clear to Joey the elf was about half of his new height, maybe less. The humans had looked a bit shorter than the elf so he was not really able to tell how tall she was. Nira kept bending down like making sure her shapes kept engraving into Joey's mind, though it looked like she was trying to find something.

Soon enough they arrived at a small forest clearing and Nira made Joey sit on a large stone. She went and hid her things behind another set of rocks while keeping her torso visible but Joey was not able to make himself watch the striptease even though she kept making sounds clearly aimed to make him look.

Suddenly the extremely shapely ebony fantasy elf body Joey had seen in many games was right in front of him fully exposed and he looked away. His cock, on the other hand, twitched and Joey was feeling the pressure building up into it.

"By any chance are you a virgin?" Nira asked making it sound like a joke but Joey's awkward body movement made it clear it was true.

"Don't worry about it, I will give a better suck any hole you can fit that thing will ever feel," Nira said, she moved in with a smile that for a short moment betrayed hints of her confidence wavering from seeing that the cock was still growing. The red veins were bulgy and the elf next to it was making the rod look even bigger.

"You will serve me after I do this right?" Nira asked almost pleading, her arms were lifted and her fingers were air touching the cock.

"Yes," Joey said, his body was more than ready to explode if the massive erection continued without relief.

Nira landed her hands on the hot rod, sending a jolt though Joey large body, she slowly tightened her grip. The elf was barely able to surround the mighty rod with both of her hands untied. She pulled down the red foreskin fully revealing a tip covered with faint slime. The rod expanded even more making the foreskin disappear.

"I can do this," Nira muttered, she looked up with hesitation, their eyes met and suddenly the elf's tone changed again and her eyes focused.

"I mean, are you ready big-cock demon? After I'm done with you, you will beg to serve me," Nira exclaimed with a grin of confidence but there were cracks in it.

Joey was only able to nod. The blood pressure of the cock and his arousal were starting to affect him, images of taking things into his own hands were filling his mind. There was no way Joey would want to do anything so forceful but he was feeling the desire to do so coming from his body.

Nira leaned to the cock taking the brick between her ample breasts. Her hands moved to press them together but it looked a bit difficult. The soft ebony mounds distorted around the cock barely able to do a full surround. After a moment of another hesitation, she moved up and down feeling the bulgy veins with her skin. The way she handled her breasts changed and she focused on improving her technique through trial and error, to make it better for her and for the demon.

As the rubbing improved Joey needed to fight down urges to do more. His body tensed up along with his cock and wanted more. Nira saw Joey's lustfully staring eyes and almost pulled back but didn't at the final moment.

"I will suck it now. I will finish the deal," the elf said while staring at the slime glistening tip. Her tongue went forward alone and her eyes kept looking up at the demon.

When Nira's tongue touched the tip she froze for a moment, her face distorted but it ended up into a gleeful smile. Inside a second the elven mouth entirely surrounded the cock's tip and her tongue circled it finding any and all of the slimy stuff on it. Her nipples visibly grew erect and her hands rubbed them harder on the demon's cock like milking it.

Joey's entire body turned into stone, his hands gripped hard on the rock below. A huge urge to thrust upwards filled him but he did his best to resist. The soft and hot hungry hole that was devouring his virgin demon tip was sucking his cock hard enough to make it lose feeling to it. Though Joey was not the only one with sensations they had never felt before.

"So good, so sweet, like the best candy," Nira muttered while her search for more grew desperate. Her tongue went down the hole at the tip making it even harder for Joey to stay still. The assault on his cock grew more fierce until it suddenly stopped.

"More give me more demon," Nira demanded, her fingers were digging into Joey's cock and she used her elbows alone to pressure her breasts.

"More?" Joey asked.

"The sweet stuff, you will give more if I do more right? That's how it works right?" Nira said almost in a panic. She rubbed her breasts along the shaft constantly licking the tip and even biting it.

"Why aren't you giving me more?" Nira demanded, this time with flaring anger.

Joey looked at the increasingly desperate woman and his extensive knowledge from hentai made it easy for him to arrive at a conclusion.

"Stop, I think my cock is drugging you," Joey grunted. His mind wanted to push the woman away but he couldn't trust his lust filled body to let it move. His entire body was screaming him to ram the cock deep into any hole he could find.

"Give me that drug coward. No drug I ever tasted nor felt was this good. I need more, no other drug matters. I will be rich, I will sell this drug to everybody," Nira voiced filled with glee.

Joey's eyes dilated as images of many more women kneeling down and worshipping his cock flashed into his mind. The other thought in his mind was that was way too many for him to handle. Just this one was making him feel so overwhelmed.

"Stop, this is wrong. Just calm down and we can talk about this," Joey said, he sounded slightly panicked.

"No talking, I need more, I feel so wet," Nira moaned, she looked down and her hand moved to her crotch. The boob surrounded grip on Joey's cock let loose and the rod slapped his belly and the elf's face but she barely seemed to notice.

"My body burns, it wants more. I'm so wet. If I give more you will give more?" Nira asked, her hands moved on Joey's flesh trying to grab on the oddly smooth skin.

"Please calm down. In situations like this, it's important to calm down and talk about it." Joey said, his voice was nothing but confident.

"I will give more, I give all I have," Nira stuttered. She stood up and stepped on the rock, her breasts dangled in front of Joey's eyes. He realised what she was planning and he knew it wouldn't be possible, hot and wet pussy was already rubbing against his tip.

"Stop," Joey yelled while his hands moved up and surrounded the elf's torso under her breasts pushing them up. His claws touched the soft skin. Nira fell almost limp in his hands.

"Please," Nira kept repeating, her pussy was slowly taking the tip deeper due to gravity and her wetness. Joey's mind blanked for a moment and his hands thrust down. His eyes dilated with fear from seeing the elf distort. Her belly clearly bugled even above her navel. Joey wanted to pull it out but the elf's lustful scream interrupted him.

"Aah gods, I'm so full. Don't move me, please don't move me," Nira moaned, her eyes were unfocused and filled with lust. Saliva dripped down her cheeks and she breathed through her mouth. Her breasts trembled and Joey couldn't look away from them as he didn't want to see what might be below.

"Your cock, it's too much, I'm sitting in your lap, I took it all," Nira said in a weak muttering tone.

"Are you okay?" Joey asked sounding worried.

"Okay? Am I okay? I'm better than fucking okay. I'm filled with pure happiness," Nira suddenly screamed, drool flew from her mouth. The elf's eyes focused into a gleeful smile. Her hands moved to feel her belly and the smile grew even wider. Her reactions made Joey nailed on spot and he could do nothing but stare into the lust crazed eyes.

kngelol
kngelol
662 Followers