Jogged Into Submission

Story Info
A jogger is stalked right to her front door.
4k words
4.34
92.4k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They saw her running hard down the side of the road, passing her on their way back from their last delivery. On nice days like today, they liked to finish off their deliveries early, giving them more time to hunt for a victim. They looked at one another, and without saying a word knew exactly what to do.

They slowly circled the up-scale neighborhood, watching their prey running hard along the curb and down the streets that passed by homes worth hundreds of thousands of dollars. They would pass and look at her petite 5'5" frame, dressed in skin-tight spandex tights that covered her muscular legs and glutes, pulled up into the crack of her ass, clearly showing the outline of her little thong panties; a sweat-soaked gray tee-shirt, armless and cut-off to reveal her hard belly, barely covering a white sports bra that held her perky 34Bs in place; a bandanna wrapped around her head, and her long blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail. A pair of Oakley sunglasses hid her eyes, and a walkman blared in her ears. When she finally turned up her driveway, they made note of her address, moved around the corner and prepared to strike.

She slowly moved up the driveway and towards her front door. Her tee-shirt and bra was soaked with sweat, and she tried wiping her arms and face with a small hand towel she carried, tucked into her waist. With the music still blared in her ears, she didn't hear them park in front of her house or walk up the driveway, "toolbox" in hand, behind her. She unlocked the door, disarmed the alarm and turned to close the door. She was startled to see the two men standing in her door, and let out a little scream of surprise. She didn't have a chance to get a good look at them as they pulled their masks over their head, and the larger one, a black male about 6'5" and 250 pounds of well worked-out muscles grabbed her by the arm and covered her mouth, pushing her into the house and up against the wall. The other, a white male, about 6'2" and a lean 200 pounds or so, closed and locked the door and began pulling shades and closing blinds as he quickly, but carefully, surveyed the house.

She began to struggle and fight - she lifted weights and kept her small but muscular frame in shape with kick-boxing classes. But all the martial arts training in the world couldn't keep a man who was a foot taller and twice her weight off her. And when the white male came up from behind and muffled her screams by pulling her sweat-soaked bandanna into her mouth and gagging her, she knew she was in deep trouble.

The black male spoke to her, "Listen here, listen carefully. You may think you're in some deep shit, and maybe you are. But it ain't gonna get any easier, and you can only get fucked up if you don't do what you're told."

This didn't stop her from struggling, and they knew it wouldn't. It was the struggle that turned them on - the victim fighting and struggling underneath them as they fuck every opening on their tight little sweaty bodies.

The white guy pulls out a length of rope from his toolbox, and throws one end of it over the exposed ceiling rafters in the middle of the large, open living room. The black guy moves around behind her, puts one arm around her throat, the other her waist, and carries her, kicking and screaming into her gag, under the rafter. The white guy, satisfied with the strength of the rafter after pulling himself up by the ropes, grabs her flaying arms and ties her wrists together, pulling them above her head, leaving her on her tip-toes. The gray tee-shirt pulls up to reveal more of her rock-hard abs. He then reaches around and begins to grope her chest. She tries to kick him, but with no leverage behind her, she simply swings from her restraints, dangling like a marionette, helpless.

The black man comes back from the toolbox, this time with a bar about a foot long, with leather shackles at each end. The white guy's hands leave her chest, her bra pushed up exposing the bottoms of her tanned breasts, grabs one foot from behind and holds it while the black guy attaches the shackle. They do the same to the other leg, and the white guy, just for fun, grabs the bar and pulls her up by the legs, bending her backwards, causing some pain in her shoulders until he turns the bar, flipping her over, facing up towards the ceiling. The black guy moves up toward her head, and begins talking to her.

"You ever have a black man, baby?" her hisses to her as his hand moves down to her chest, "you ever been fucked by two guys at the same time, you little fucking slut?"

While fear filled her eyes, she shakes her head violently from side to side, her deepest, filthiest thoughts suddenly come flooding back. She had shared many sexual thoughts and fantasies with her husband, and even acted a few out - hookers, cheerleaders, and maids; dominate and submissive; public sex in dangerous places; multiple partners, both male and female; she even played out a rape fantasy on more than one occasion - but the one fantasy that her husband couldn't fulfill was being ganged raped, with well-hung black man thrown in for good measure. "How can I pull that one off," he'd say, "I mean, look at my friends. This neighborhood couldn't get any whiter, and I'm not to keen on getting some guy off the street to do it." So it remained an unfulfilled fantasy. But could this be considered a fantasy fulfilled? It was a real as it could get, and she couldn't be more out of control than she was right now. There was always a safe word, a way out, for her and her games with her husband. There is no safe word now.

But still, as she was fighting her restraints, struggling against her captives, her nipples began to press against her tight, wet bra - she was getting turned on, and she couldn't seem to control it.

The black guy continued to roughly grab at her tits, and pulled at her eraser sized nipples. "Look it here, man," he says to the white guy, "no tans lines up here - what about down there?"

The white guy abruptly lets her legs go, grabs the waist for her jogging tights and pulls them down mid-thighs, leaving her panties up but revealing a fully tanned ass.

"Man," he exclaims, "dark all over! Ya suppose she goes to one of them tanning booths, or maybe she's got one of them tanning machines here?"

"Who the fuck cares, man," the black guy shoots back, "Ya know it just means one thing - she's a fucking slut, just like we thought."

With that, the white guy pulls out a long knife, grabs her spandex tights by the bunched up crotch, pulls them down to her ankles and cuts them in half, leaving each pant leg bunched up around her ankles. The black guy grabs her tee-shirt from the collar, and like it was made of paper, shreds it off her body, leaving her hanging with her bra pushed up, and her thong panties covering her neatly trimmed pubic hair. Her panties also revealed a dampness coming from within. The white guy moves up and cuts open the bra, leaving it hanging over her shoulders, her tanned tits stretched and flattened against her chest.

The black guy reaches around from behind, grabs one of her nipples between his hung thumb and forefinger, and squeezes. One of her weaknesses, a pinched nipple, and her crotch begins to flood as she closes her eyes and throws her head back, moaning into her gag. The black guy grabs the gag with the his free hand and says, "You think you can be smart? You think you can keep your mouth shut if I take this off? We'd like to use your pretty little mouth, but if you scream, I'll cut your fucking tongue out, do you hear me?"

She nods and mumbles a "yes" into her gag. He slips a knife under the gag and cuts it off.

"Oh, god please," she whimpers, "take anything you want, just don't do this to me."

"Sister, you gotta understand," the black guy replies, "this _is_ what we want, and we _are_ going to take it" He then reaches down between her legs and rubs her crotch, feeling the damp cotton. "Feels like it's somethin'' you want too!" and he laughs an evil laugh.

And with that, she feels two pair of hands wandering, groping, probing and pulling all over her body. Her nipples are hard and erect, and her crotch responds to the tweaking and pulling with a flood of juice - or is it the hands that are roughly grabbing her ass and rubbing her pussy through the damp thong?

She continues to whimper and plead, as her shoulders begin to get sore from the strain against the overhead restraints. Her body, already sweaty from her hard run, begins to warm up again. Occasionally, a pinch of her nipples or a finger pushing the thin material between her legs into her pussy, causes a soft moan escapes her lips. The black guy, still behind her, grabs what's left of her bra and yanks it off, tearing the straps at the shoulders, intensifying the soreness. The white guy pulls her panties up hard against her crotch, splitting her pussy apart and exposing her engorged lips.

"Lets get the rest of this shit off her," the white guys says, and he starts cutting what little clothing she has left on her body - the thong, the torn pants around her ankles, the running shoes and socks. Her hard body, sweat soaked, hangs exposed for her assailants to ogle, fondle, pinch, probe and brutalize. She nearly forgets the shame over her exposure, as the pain in her shoulders is becoming unbearable.

"Please, my shoulders are killing me," she begs, "can you please let my feet touch the ground, just to rest them for a sec'?"

"Oh, we'll give 'em a rest," snickers the white guy, "just maybe not the way you figured." With that he grabs the loose length of rope hanging from the rafters, unused by her wrist restraints, and attaches it to an eyehole on the bar between her legs. He begin to pull her legs up over her head, then lets her wrist restraints loose from the rope, leaving her dangling by her ankles.

"OH, god, please don't," she begs, but as she pleads, the black guy has returned from the toolbox with a "toy" - a large dildo, with realistic veins and bumps all over its surface. The white guy begins to kick off his boots and pulls his shirt over his head, careful not to disturb his mask. She looks with fear in her eyes, as he pushes his pants down and off, revealing his dick pressing against the material of his tight jockey briefs. There's no way of being quite sure how big it is, but at first glance she is sure it is bigger than her husband's better than average 7" dick.

"Let's warm her up," says the white guy as he takes the dildo from his partner, allowing him to get undressed. He begins to rub the dildo against her pussy, now obviously showing a dampness on her lips. Her breathing becomes sporadic, but she watches as the black man begins to get undressed. She hardly notices the boots, shirt, and pants coming off. But her eyes bug out of her head as he pushes his boxer short down, revealing a semi-hard dick that, even in it's current, nearly flaccid state, has to be at least 12" long, which quickly thickens to the size of her wrist, maybe even her forearm. Her stare is interrupted by the sudden violation of her sex canal by the dildo. The white guy has suddenly pushed it fully into tight pussy - a pussy that has bore no children, as tight as it was when she was a teenager, maybe tighter with all the exercising she does. The suddenness takes her breath away. It's not the size that does it, as she has had guys that big, or bigger, before. But being distracted by the black man, and the sudden, unexpected pushing in to the hilt of the dildo causes a painful moan to escape her lips.

As the white guy assaults her pussy, the black man kneels in front of her, his dick quickly hardening to a size she has only fantasized about. He puts a knife to her throat and hisses, "you suck this, bitch, and suck it good. And if I feel teeth, I'll cut your throat - do you understand?"

She nods as his dick bobs in her face, but when he pushes his hips towards her, she instinctively turns away. But he reminds her of the consequences with the glint of the knife, and turns her head back. He presses the tip of his dick against her lips, and she slowly, reluctantly parts them, accepting his hard, foot-long rod. The white guy continues his assault, but lets up long enough to let her body down from the rafters. He quickly hog-ties her, bound wrists to bound ankles, dildo fully in her pussy.

As she gets lost in the moment, she begins to suck on the black guy's cock in earnest as he adjusts himself to a new position over her. The black man begins to moan.

"Oh yeah," he says, "you suck it like a little 'ho. But I wanna fuck you."

"Bullshit, man," the white guy protests, "not until I have my chance. You always fuck 'em and leave 'em all stretched out. I get her first!" And he begins to push her legs up, exposing her pussy. There are no protests from the black guy, as his hips start to thrust, fucking her mouth as she begins to eagerly suck his huge rod.

The white guy pulls the dildo out of her and presses his dick against her wet opening. After a few small thrusts to wet the tip of his dick, he shoves the length of his tool into pussy, practically knocking the breath out of her. The next thing she feels is his balls laying against her tanned ass cheeks. She is getting fucked at both ends, the white guy relentlessly slamming her pussy as the black guy jerks his prick in and out of her mouth. Occasionally, she thoughtlessly lays her tongue against the bottom of his shaft, causing a moan to leave his lips. "Oh yeah, baby," he says as he reaches down and starts to pull on her nipples, "you suck like a fuckin' ho."

"You want a piece of this," the white guy says, "you sound like you're havin' too much fun up there."

He pulls his dick out of her mouth, and as the two switch she gets to catch her breath. But just as quickly, she finds the white guy's dick pressing into her mouth. She waited for the black man, with his beautiful, huge tool, to begin his assault. Her fantasy, all too real and completely out of her control, is about to be realized and she feels the tip of his dick press into and distend her tight, white pussy. Despite being larger than her husband, she was able to adjust to the size of the white guy's cock. But this was more than she ever had, and she could feel her pussy stretch and open larger than it ever had been before as the black man slowly pushed his forearm-sized dick into her virgin-like pussy. She tried pulling her legs up to further open her tunnel, but there was no way she could adjust herself to take on something so obscenely large. As the tip of his dick hits bottom, they both simultaneously let out a guttural moan.

"Oh, yeah man," the black guy exclaims, "you didn't tell me she was this tight. There ain't been no babies fuckin' up this white pussy, has there bitch."

He didn't expect an answer, and she was too busy sucking and licking the white guy's dick to an impending explosion to give one. His hips started to jerk sporadically as he began to moan, "oh yeah, yeah, just like that, just like that ..." over and over again, mantra-like. Finally, his hips thrust forward one last time, practically pushing his dick down her throat and he exploded, gushing a torrent of dick-cream down her throat. Instinctively, as she always did, she begins to swallow. But it had been so long since a load this big was shot into her, some dribbled out of the side of her mouth as she tried to suppress a gag. Like a scuba diver finding his tanks near empty, she tried to suck every last drop out of his "tanks." The white guy shudders and falls backward, then props himself up on his elbows as the black guy continues to slowly punish her pussy. Although he pushes and pulls his dick out slowly, every time he reaches what she think is the bottom, he shoves his dick in further, leaving his huge nuts laying against her hot and sweaty ass. Her pussy juice is dribbling down the crack of her ass. As she finishes swallowing what cum is left in her mouth, the black guy picks up the pace.

The white guy reaches over and releases her shackles, and her tired, sore arms and legs momentarily splay out to the side. The black guy takes her legs and tries to put them over his shoulders. But her petite frame will only allow her ankles to lay against the top of his pecs. He wraps his arms around her legs and begins a powerful, relentless assault, slamming his huge dick into her stretched pussy. She feels his balls slap against her ass. She begins to feel a tightening in her gut, a tingling in her crotch. She can feel her own orgasm building inside of her, but it's like nothing she has ever felt before. This one is going off the charts. He lets go of her legs and she wraps them around his thick torso, trying to squeeze his dick in further, harder. His massive, rippling body slams her harder and deeper than it has ever been before, more than she could ever imagine. And finally, as if someone finally flipped a switch, her sexual fulfillment overflows, and an animalistic scream leaves her lips. As she jerks and spasms under him, the black guy finally jerks his hips fully against her, his balls laying against her ass, and unloads what feels like a gallon of cum deep inside her. A mix of cum a juice pours out of her cunt. He collapses on top of her, leaving a heap of sweating bodies panting on the floor.

By this time, the white guy is fully aroused by the sight he just witnessed. He taps the black guy on the shoulder and tells him, "Roll over, I ain't done yet." Without allowing his softening dick to slip out, he rolls over onto his back, leaving her ass in the air. The white guy crawls in behind her, rubs the pussy and dick juice that has run down the crack of her ass into her asshole. She suddenly snaps out of her post-orgasmic stupor and begins to protest.

"Oh, god no," she begs, "please, not that - not there." She tries to get up and pull away but the black man wraps his huge arms around her back, his legs crossed over the back of her calves, pinning her, helpless to stop the raping of her virgin ass.

The white guy rubs the length of his dick up and down her crack and against her pussy, trying to lube it up. Finally, he places the tip of his dick against her anus and slowly presses it into her ass. Yelps of protest escape her lips, but he pushes on, slowly burying his dick into her ass.

As he begins to slam his dick into her shithole, the black guy finds the sensation of his buddy's dick moving in and out of her ass is slowly stimulating his pole again. She feels herself getting filled like she never has been filled before. Her pussy, beginning to get refilled by the biggest orgasm of her life, and her ass being filled by a cock almost as big is too much for her senses. The white guy, feeling a tightness around his dick he has never experienced before, can barely hold on, but his buddy, having spewed his jism only moments before, is ready for another go-around. She pushes back on her arms and arches her back, putting her pert tits right in the black guy's face. He reaches up and sucks her tits into his mouth and begins to roll her nipples between his teeth, pushing her closer to the edge. With all her jerking and moaning, the white guy can no longer contain himself, and with one final thrust pushes his rod deep into her ass and drop his second load of the day. A warm feeling fills her from inside as the white guy falls back, pulling his dick out with an audible "pop."

With that, the black guy rolls her over again, and begins to slam her hard and fast. As she grabs her tits pulls on her nipples, the white guy reaches into he toolbox for one more trick - nipple clamps. He attaches them to each nipple, connected by a chain that when yanked tightens it's grip. As the white guy pulls on the chain, and she grabs her tits, the black guy pulls out. She moans uncontrollably, "god, no, don't stop. Fuck me, fuck me, put it back in ..."

12