Jogged Into Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I'm putting it in," he says in an evil sort of way, "but I'm putting it here." And he presses the tip against her asshole. But this time, there is no protest. She simply reaches down behind her knees and pulls her legs up towards her chest, leaving her gaping asshole ready for a bigger pole. He presses in, and quickly his 12" dick is enveloped in her ass. She immediately explodes into an orgasm, but he has only just begun. He rams his dick into her ass, as the white guy continues to tweak and tighten the grip on her nipples. Still panting from her second orgasm, she reaches between her legs and begin to rub her clit. Her tanned and sweaty body, writhing under him, is too much for the black guy. With one final push, his hips jerk the length of his dick deep into her and he blasts another load of cum into her. The nipple clamps, the clit massage, the full feeling in her ass and now the warm feeling deep in her bowels are too much for her. Her body jerks to another orgasm, leaving her body quivering beneath the black guy, who has collapsed on top of her.

The two men stand up and gather up their tools, pack the toolbox and begin to get dressed. As she lays there, sweat soaked and panting, juices pouring from her ass and pussy, she tries to gather her thoughts. It was an assault like she has never experienced before, but at the same time fulfilled her deepest, darkest fantasy. She looked around at her torn and tattered clothes strewn all over the living room, and the men getting ready to leave.

"Baby, you were fine," the black says looking down at her as he zips up his pants, "but listen to me," he continues, moving closer and flashing his blade, "stay still. Don't move and we'll leave you be."

She looks up at him and says, "just don't leave me too long."

12