Jogging in Atlanta Park

Story Info
Running into Robin Meade and Christie Paul while jogging.
26k words
4.32
28.1k
11
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,207 Followers

Last spring I found myself in Atlanta for a seminar I was giving on financial security. I own my own company that works with people helping them invest their income wisely.

I arrived on Friday and was set up in the penthouse suite where I would have room to spread out my material and host small gatherings if needed. The seminar was set to begin on Monday and I found myself restless on Saturday morning.

Across from my hotel was a large city park and I slipped on a sweatshirt and jogging shorts and decided to go out for a vigorous jog.

When I hit the cool air I was surprised on just how brisk it was. Seeing it was late march, I thought it would be warmer. It had to be in the 50's and it was overcast and gloomy.

When I hit the pavement I quickly warmed up and as I made my fourth lap around the park, directly across from my hotel I had to move to one side as two women, also jogging were heading my way. We passed and they smiled politely and I acknowledged them with a returned smile and a nod.

With them past me I slowed and looked back and admired their long legs and tight asses. They both were wearing shorts, sports bras and muscle t-shirts. One was a long chestnut haired beauty, about three or four inches taller then the dishwater blonde. Both women had their hair tied back in ponytails and they bounced and swayed as they jogged down the path.

On the next lap around, they approached at just about the same spot. With them about one hundred yards in front of me, the skies opened up and a downpour began. They both sped up and the blonde slipped in behind the brunette to allow us to pass. With the rain coming down in buckets, the blonde stumbled and caught her foot on the back of the brunette's heel and they both tumbled to the pavement.

I stopped immediately to make sure they were both alright, but that was not the case. The first thing I noticed was the blood trickling from the hand and elbow on the brunette.

The blonde was sprawled out on the ground, she was clutching her ankle. With the rain continuing to come down both women were drenched and tried to compose themselves. Their hair was mess and I tried to assist them.

Seeing we were directly in front of my hotel I helped the blonde to her feet and I could see she was having a tough time standing.

"I'm so sorry, if I wasn't jogging in the opposite direction, neither of you would have had to go in single file and trip on the other. My hotel is right across the street. How about we get out of this rain and see if I can be of assistance."

Both of them in pain the brunette nodded and I picked up the blonde in my arms and we made our way into the hotel across the street.

As we entered the lobby the doorman opened the door; "Mr. Phelps can I be of assistance?"

"Yes thank you, could you please get the house doctor and have him come up to my suite. I'll take these ladies up there and try and get warmed up."

"Yes, of course Mr. Phelps, right away, anything else."

"Probably, but I'll call down with what we need once we get there."

"Very good sir, you know how to get a hold of me, don't hesitate to call."

I told him thank you as the door closed to the elevator. As the elevator rose to the penthouse there was uneasiness in the confined space.

Christie shifted in my arms; "Mr. Phelps you can put me down now, I think I can walk."

"Please call me Danny....."

"Christie, she responded nervously and that there is Robin."

I chuckled, nice to meet you Christie, you too Robin, I just wish we didn't meet in such adverse conditions."

Just then the door opened and I carried Christie to the large double door. I opened it and placed her on the large sofa in the living room. Both women were amazed on the size and grandeur of the suite. Just then there was a knock on the door. I went to answer it, it was the house doctor.

"Come this way doctor, please have a look at these two ladies; they had an accident jogging across the street in the park."

He looked at both of them and decided to treat Robin first seeing there was blood involved.

Robin spoke up; "Oh don't worry about me, it's just a few scraps. I've had worse falling off my bike as a child."

I let out a laugh; "Oh, so you are accident prone!"

She let out a husky laugh that caused my cock to stir and smiled back at me; "Only when distracted by a handsome man jogging towards me."

Christie chimed in; "Hey, hey Robin, watch it now you know you're married!"

Robin laughed; "Listen Christie, I may be married, but I'm not dead. You're marries too and just had a baby. Holy shit doc, what's that, my god that burns!"

"I'm sorry Ma'am, but we don't want an infection do we now?"

"Okay, I'm sorry, I'm fine!"

The doctor turned to Christie and took her ankle in his hand; "Now let's have a look at this. Oh, it's not as bad as Mr. Phelps made it out to be. It's a slight sprain. I'll give you an elastic bandage here to wrap it up. The way you two ladies are shaking I would advise getting out of those wet clothes though and take a nice long hot shower."

Looking at Christie he said; "As for you, I know this place has a huge hot tub. You may want to use that and just keep that ankle elevated while warming up."

I went to the phone and called down to the concierge; "Would you please send someone up for the clothes my guests are wearing. I need a rush job on cleaning and pressing. Thank you I really appreciate it, I'll have them outside the door in the laundry bag. Oh by the way could you also bring up a couple of large bathrobes for them to wear while their clothes are being cleaned, thank you."

Robin stood up; "Danny you've been more them accommodating to two pain in the ass women. You don't have to do all this."

"I won't hear of it Robin, it's already done, they are coming up for the clothes and bringing the robes. I'll call down and even get a couple hot toddies to warm you two up after the shower and bath. Now get your two butts in there and throw out your wet clothes."

They both smiled and threw up their hands, Christie replied; "Who am I to argue with a good looking man trying to get me out of my clothes. Come on Robin, help me to the bathroom and I'll run the Jacuzzi."

I turned to Christie; "I think I saw a tray of bath oils and bubble bath crystals on the counter, be my guest trying them out."

She gave me a wide smile; "Thank you kind sir and thank you doctor. I'll put the bandage on after my bath."

The doctor left and the door to the bathroom closed. I heard a lot of laughing and suddenly the door opened and their wet clothes came flying out. I was surprised to see two very small thongs along with the shorts, sports bras and tops. There even their sock and shoes.

I gathered them up and quickly tore my clothes off also. I slipped into my oversized robe supplied by the hotel, but was still wet from the downpour. I placed the bag outside and just as I was doing that the bellman was coming to the door with the two extra robes. I gave him a tip and closed the door behind me.

I tapped on the door and a high pitched voice came from the bathroom; "WHO IS IT?"

I laughed and talked through the door; "Just your friendly knight in shining armor. I have your robes here, where would you like them?"

"Hold on a minute", then I heard; "Come in and please leave them on the hook near the shower please."

Are you sure you want me to bring them in."

I heard laughter and Christie replied; "Yes I'm sure, Robin has a towel covering the shower door and I'm under the bubbles. Now don't be silly and please bring the robes in."

I poked my head in and Christie had one long shapely leg sticking out of the bubbles, lying on the edge of the tub. I looked over at the shower and all I could see was her lower thighs covered in soap suds and her slim calves.

Just then Christie spoke up; "You know Robin, we are being very selfish. Danny Boy here got just as wet as we did and we're here hogging his hot shower and fantastic Jacuzzi. Don't you think we should have him join one of us so he can warm up too?"

Robin was a little apprehensive; "I'm not sure Christie, you did say that I AM a married woman...."

Christie laughed; "What's the big deal Robin, I'm married too. I just had a baby and have been sex starved for over six months. My husband was afraid to hurt the baby, but didn't give a shit about me, now I'm going to make up for lost time. How about it Danny, want to join me in this fabulous hot tub?"

I looked at her dumbfounded; "I couldn't think of a better place I'd rather be right now, but I don't want to make Robin over there uncomfortable about this."

Robin laughed; I guess you really don't know Christie do you Danny. I'm used to her acting this way, hell most of the time I end up joining her and making me a fallen woman more times then I can count. So don't think twice about it, if you want to join Christie in the tub, its okay with me, just let me get a good view as you hop in the tub."

I laughed; "Now I don't think that's fair. If you get to see me, I believe you should drop that towel from the shower door."

"I guess you're right." She reached up and unhooked the towel and it fluttered to the bathroom floor. She stood there her huge tits pushed against the shower glass and my cock got hard instantly, pushing against the robe and tented it out. Her hair was plastered to her head and her entire body was covered in suds. I could make out a large dark patch of hair at the juncture of her thighs.

"Okay big boy, I showed you mine, now off with the robe!"

I undid the belt and the robe slipped off and my thick eight inch cock stood straight out.

Robin let out a gasp over the loud shower spray; "Oh my Christie, I don't think we can call him Danny Boy anymore. There isn't a boy I've ever seen before with a cock that looked like that, what do you think?"

I looked over at Christie and she crooked her finger, motioning me to come over to the hot tub.

I walked over to the tub and she smiled up at me, her large full red nippled tits poked out of the bubbles as she shifted in the tub; "Come on Danny, hop in and I'll warm you up."

I let out a laugh as I stepped into the seeping water; "Warm hell, you're getting me hot, very, very hot without the water!"

She giggled as I settled in the water between her legs I leaned back and she reached around and began washing my arms, chest and belly; "Mmmm Robin, just like we thought well muscled and very firm. One other thing Robin, he's firm and I haven't reached his cock yet!"

I turned to reply and she lowered her lips to mine and I returned her hot kiss, my tongue slipped between her parted lips and entered her mouth. Her tongue dueled with mine and her hands slipped lower and finding my stiff cock began stroking it firmly from base to head, squeezing hard as she tugged at it.

I let out a groan and I kissed her harder.

"Hey Christie, don't make him cum yet, I want a shot at that gorgeous man who saved us."

I pulled out of Christie's grasp and sat down on the bottom of the tub. I gripped her by the arm and now had her leaning back against my chest with her between my legs.

"Mmmmm, what's that poking me in the back. "Hey Robin, I don't know about you, but I'm going to love riding this later. HEY WHAT THE FUCK???"

I pushed her down and drenched her, pulling her back up she gasp for breath and picking up a bottle of shampoo I dropped a dollop on her head and began massaging the creamy liquid into her scalp and her hair

"Oh my fucking god Robin, his hands are like magic, mmmmm, please don't stop, oh fuck I love this man, can I take him home with me?"

I worked harder and then softly, back and forth and she continued to moan and groan as if she was having an orgasm. I moved to her neck and shoulders and kneaded the flesh and it produced even louder and more sensual moans and groans.

I drifted lower to her large full tits and cupping them, they fit my large hands perfectly and massaged them and tweaked the large red nipples and even though the water was hot, they still perked up and pushed hard against my palms. I squeezed harder and milk began seeping out of the nipples and I lowered my mouth and drank the sweet liquid.

Christie let out a moan of disappointment when I abandoned her tits and slid lower over her flat tight belly and finally to her wide spread legs.

She arched her back harder against my straining cock as she felt my fingers spread her tight lipped pussy.

I was surprised to find her entire cunt free of any hair, not like the large dark bush I saw on Robin. I entered her cunt with first one, them a second and finally a third finger. She let out a long guttural moan and fell back against me as I felt her hot slimy cum bathe my fingers that were buried deep in her pussy. I was far from ending the stimulation of this hot blonde. I slipped my fingers around and found her G spot and she let out a loud yelp and squirmed in my grasp. My thumb found her thick extended clit and began rubbing it furiously.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck Robin, his hands are like, like oh fuck I'm cumming again. Please, please let me catch my breath, oh fuck he's fucking fantastic!"

She slumped against me, her head still covered in thick gobs of shampoo suds.

I laughed; "Hold your breath," before she could reply I shoved her under the water to clean the suds from her head.

She came up looking like a drowned rat, coughing and spitting; "You fucker, what a horrible thing to do!"

"What are you talking about Christie? I had to rinse the shampoo from your head, didn't I?"

"Sure, you sure know how to break the mood, I'm getting out now!"

As she got up I gave her a playful slap on her gorgeous trim butt. I got up behind her and was about to attack her again when the showed door opened; "How about joining me for a few minutes, I'll rinse all those bubbles off your body. I promise I won't bite, well at least not too hard."

I made a quick right and slipped into the large oversized shower. As I closed the door I felt a warm feather soft hand grip my cock and slowly start to stroke it. When I turned back to Robin I slipped my hand behind her neck and drew her open mouth to mine. It opened willingly and her tongue slipped into my mouth before I could do the same to her. Her huge tits crushed against my chest and I trapped her hand between our bodies as she continued to stroke my cock.

Robin broke the kiss and was breathing heavily, her dark eyes searched mine and she leaned in and licked my lips and moved to my neck.

I combed my fingers through her long dark wet hair and she moaned her approval; "Are you going to wash my hair the way you did Stephie's?"

I drew back a few inches and looked her in the eyes; "Do you want me to?"

She looked at me with those sultry eyes, but her lower lip seductively and nodded.

I smiled and reached for the bottle I had on the ledge, opening it I squirted a stream of the creamy liquid on her head and more into the palm of my hand seeing her hair was a lot longer then Christie's.

I leaned into her and whispered in her sexy ear; "Now Robin, do as I say or I'll stop, is that understood?"

Huskily she whispered; "Yes, I understand, yes!"

"Okay now let go of my cock and do not touch me until I say its okay. Alright now, close your eyes and relax, if you have to you can put your hand on my shoulder to balance yourself, understand?"

She nodded and closed her eyes.

I began my stroking the long strands of her hair with the shampoo I had in my hand. Working it into a frothy, soapy mess I now began working the shampoo I had on her head into her hair and my nails worked on her scalp and she moaned her approval and placed her hand on my shoulder to balance herself. I moved around behind her and my cock was once again at full mast and it slid back and forth along the crack of her gorgeous ass. As I continued to shampoo her long dark locks I flexed my legs up and down, my cock slid in and out in-between her lush butt cheeks. I knew I had to move or I would be cumming all over her ass. Moving back around to the front of her I squeezed a handful of shampoo into my hand and reaching down began massaging the creamy liquid into the dark forest between her legs.

Robin jumped and let out a gasp; "I thought you were going to shampoo my head?"

I chuckled; "Oh no Robin, I said I was going to shampoo your hair and tell me if I'm wrong, as my fingers plucked away at her pubic hair, this too is hair!"

She let out a low groan as my fingers parted her fat pussy lips and entered her tight dripping pussy. Slumping against me she rested her suds covered head on my shoulder and moaned constantly as I began fucking her pussy just as I had done to Christie a few minutes ago.

I inserted a third finger into her pussy and pulled her hard against me. My other arm encircled her and my hand gripped her ample ass and parting her cheeks inserted a finger into her tight asshole. I was now working both hands in and out of her two holes and she began to shake. I felt her pussy muscles tighten around my fingers and I had to pull my finger out of her ass to hold her up as her legs failed her and she began to fall.

I took a step back and leaned against the shower wall, I held her there until her orgasm subsided and her head rose from my shoulder and she had a sleepy, dazed look of contentment on her face. She smiled up at me and even though the shampoo bubbles dropped across her face she kissed me tenderly.

Breaking the kiss she rested her head on my shoulder and let out a long sigh.

I tenderly caressed her trim bare back and turning her slowly I directed her under the shower spray.

She let out a loud squeal that turned quickly to a low moan as I began massaging the soap from her head. I worked my fingers through her long dark hair and after about three or four minutes the water ran clear. I squeezed the water from her hair and turning her towards the door slapped her playfully on the ass; "Okay Robin, time to get out!"

She let out a yelp and opening the door picked up a large towel and began drying her steamy body.

I stopped to look at my good fortune, Robin there lush and gorgeous, her body dripping with the warm water inviting me to lick it from her body. Sitting at the dressing table was Christie, brushing her dirty blonde hair as she blow dried her hair. I stopped there and looking intently at the two women, I thought I recognized them from somewhere before, but could not put my finger on it just yet. Seeing them all wet and disheveled I could not place them. With Christie's hair slowly drying I became aware that I knew her from somewhere.

Robin tossed me a towel; "Okay Danny, dry that sexy ass of yours and get out of here and let us girls dried off and all pretty for you."

I dried off and slipped into my robe and turning back to them thought; "Damn, I know them from somewhere, but where?"

I went into the other room and Robin yelled out to me; "Danny can you toss us our fanny packs? I think we left them on the cocktail table."

I found them and curious I opened them and it had their lip gloss, make-up and other feminine thing in them. Zipping it back up I took them to the door and knocking on the door reached in and held them out to them.

Robin took them and I brushed my hand across her huge tit. She slapped it away playfully and pushed me back out of the bathroom; "Go wait for us in the bedroom; we have a surprise for you when we're finished in here."

I went and got myself a cold drink to cool down, just then there was a knock on the door. Opening it, it was the bellman, he had a package with the ladies clothes washed and dried for them. I went and got him a tip and placed the package behind the sofa, not wanting the ladies to see them just yet. I went and took a seat on the bed and got comfortable, I opened the belt on my robe and parting the robe thought about the tight pussies I had just finger fucked to orgasm and I got stiff rather quickly. Just then the door opened and there stood the two gorgeous woman and instantly recognized them now that they were dried and had their make-up on. The shorter dirty blonde, her hair straight and hanging down to the swell of her breasts was Christie Paul from HLN. The smiling dark chestnut auburn haired beauty was Robin Meade also from HLN. They both locked their eyes on my cock which I still lazily stroked as watched them approach the bed.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,207 Followers