Jogging in Atlanta Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Robin spoke first; "Good morning Sunshine, would you like some help with that?"

She let out one of her patented giggles as she stopped at the side of the bed closest to me.

On the other side of the bed I felt Christie climbing up onto the bed. Kneeling besides me she opened her robe and shaking her shoulders it flopped to the bed behind her and she knelt besides me totally naked. She reached out and replaced my hand with her small soft hand and she resumed stoking me.

I closed my eyes and took in the exquisite feeling coursing through my body. Suddenly I felt her hair tickling my thighs and just after that felt her full wet lips close around the head of my cock.

Christie as if in low motion began lowering her head on my cock. Her full lips slid up and down my stiff cock and the feeling was unbelievable. She tightened her lips on my cock but continued her upward and downward movements with precise clarity. Her tongue now joined in the mix as she swiped it around and around my shaft as she bobbed on my cock. I knew I would not hold off long if she continued her exquisite blowjob.

Just when I thought I couldn't take anymore I felt more hair tickling my lower thighs. Right after that I felt another pair of lips capture my tightening balls in her mouth. I couldn't take it any longer and opened my eyes and looked down at the most erotic sight I have even seen. There were two sets of eyes staring up at me, Robin's dark sultry eyes and Christie's dark blue eyes were mesmerizing they twinkled as they smiled up at me and resumed sucking on my cock and balls. One blonde head and one dark auburn head covered my crotch and I combed my fingers through both gorgeous heads.

They picked up their pace and I could feel the cum boiling in my balls. I pulled Christie around and pulled her over my head. I slipped my tongue into her swollen cuntlips and dipped two fingers into her leaking caldron. I was amazed how hot her cunt was and she leaked like a sieve.

Robin popped my balls out of her mouth and began to urge both of us on. "Oh yeah Christie suck that cock. My god you look so fucking hot with that big fat cock down your throat. I can't wait to feel it shoot in my mouth. My fucking god, look at Danny licking your cunt, does it feel good? I know when he got me off in the shower it was fantastic. His fingers are all wet and slimy from your juices. I want too lick his fingers clean."

I could feel Christie's thighs tighten around my head and I knew it wouldn't be long till she came on my tongue.

Christie popped her mouth off my cock and let out a long groan as she started cumming. She rolled off of me and stroked my saliva covered cock.

Robin took over, her long dark hair, like waves of silk floated across my thighs and belly as she enveloped my cock with her large full lips. She slurped up the saliva that was clinging to my shaft and she popped off the head. Hovering over it she let a large gob of saliva slip from her mouth and fall to the head of my cock. Her mouth followed it and drew it back into her mouth and Robin now began sucking and licking my cock in earnest. She bobbed up and down faster and faster, her long slim fingers followed her lips and fisted my cock and I knew I wouldn't last long. I wanted, no needed to cum, but wanted to hold off to get the chance to plow my stiff cock into either, no both of these gorgeous women.

Robin slipped her hand under my ass and slipped one finger into my asshole, that did it and I arched my back and Robin knew I was about to blow. Her eyes went wide and I saw her cheeks bellow out as she took the first blast of my cum. She took shot after shot and her mouth began to overflow with my creamy jism. It began to trickle out of the corner of her mouth and down her chin and onto her huge tits.

I was totally spent and she pulled off my cock, it was shiny from my cum and her saliva she now moved over to Christie. She guided her cum covered tit to Christie's mouth, opening it she licked the cum from the stiff nipple.

Robin hovered over Christie and Chrissy knew what was coming next. Opening her mouth wide, her eyes sparkled as she watched Robin open her mouth and rivers of cum flowed out of her cum filled mouth and dripping into her waiting mouth. When Robin's mouth was empty, she licked her lips and swallowed. She lowered her mouth to Christie's mouth and they kissed wildly, swapping my cum back and forth until they couldn't breath any longer. Breaking their heated kiss they both swallowed what cum remained and began kissing once again. When they finally broke the kiss Robin rolled off of Chrissy and placed a playful kiss on the head of my cock. She jumped up and took Chrissy by the hand; "Come on Christie, we have to get out of here. My husband will be wondering where I've been so long and don't you have to be home to feed the baby with that sweet milk of yours?"

Chrissy let out a little giggle; "Yeah I guess you're right, but Robin, I want that cock in my pussy so bad." She went over to Robin and they whispered to one another and I watched Robin nod.

"Alright Danny, where are our clothes. I know the bellman brought it back up, where are they?"

I motioned behind the sofa and Robin found the package. Opening it she tossed Chrissy her clothes and they began to dress. When they were fully clothed they approached the bed where I laid naked, my cock nearly stiff again.

Chrissy spoke first; "Danny seeing I'm the girl who had been without the longest, I could come back this evening for dinner, that is if you would like to?"

I jumped up; "I would love to!"

Chrissy smiled and moved away before she would do something to keep her from leaving.

Robin slapped her on the ass; "Go on Chrissy, I'll meet you by the elevator." She walked over to me and sat on the edge of the bed; "I'm not normally onto sloppy seconds, but I'll make an exception for you. What do you say to brunch tomorrow?" She gripped my cock in her hand and stroked it up and down. "Save some of this for me, I don't want to be disappointed"

She leaned over and took my cock into her mouth, with one long slow downward movement she went down, down, down until my entire cock was down her throat. She slowly rose up and with a pop pulled her full red lips off my cock. Standing up she looked down at me with those dark sultry eyes. Licking her full lips slowly she smiled; "Remember save some for me and there will be a lot more of that tomorrow, okay?"

All I could do was nod, she turned on her heels and I watched that gorgeous ass wiggle across the room to the door, she was gone.

I laid there, my cock stiff as a board, covered in her saliva. I was going to masturbate, but figured I better save my cum for tonight and tomorrow morning. I struggled out of the bed and took a long warm shower cleaning their cum and sweat from my body.

I had a leisurely lunch and went back to my room, watched some pre-season baseball and waited until the time Chrissy would arrive.

I dressed in a suit, wanting to wow her, but came up with a great idea. I stripped off all my clothes, put on a pair of silk boxers and my large robe. I went to the phone and called up to the concierge' and set up a candlelit dinner in the penthouse suite. I had the room set for a romantic evening and waited for Christie to arrive.

Around six there was a light knock on the door and my heart began to beat faster. I went to the door and opened it and I caught my breath. She stood there looking like a million bucks.

Christie was dressed in a tight royal blue dress with a slim black belt around her waist. The belt made her breasts and hips more prominent. The dress ended about eight inches above her knees and her legs were encased in sheer beige stockings. Her feet were in black high heeled shoes and I had to smile when I noticed the elastic bandage around her swollen ankle. I looked back at her face and her make-up was done to perfection with blue eye shadow to enhance her dark blue eyes and her lips were wet and shiny from a bright pink lip gloss. Her dirty blonde hair was tossed around her shoulders and was shiny and done up in waves and curls that caused my cock to stiffen.

""Welcome Christie, please come in. I thought we could have a romantic dinner up here instead of a stuffy public restaurant. I have the chef coming yup here soon to fix our meal, that is if you don't mind."

She smiled and put her overnight bag down and gave me a tender kiss; I think that is a wonderful idea. Do you mind if I freshen up while we await the chef?"

"No, no Christie that's fine. What's with the bag, if you don't mind me asking?"

"Well Dan, I didn't want to spend the night and leave in the morning in an evening dress, just make me look like a hooker or something like that. This way when I leave in the morning, I can put on my sweats and look like I'm a normal guest here at the hotel."

"Good thinking, I believe you know where the bathroom is."

She let out a giggle; "Sure do, Mmmm sure had some enjoyable times in there. Would you like to join me?"

"No, I think I can wait till you freshen up, but hurry or I'll be knocking down the door." I gave her a playful slap on the ass as she picked up her bag and walked pass me to the bathroom.

While she was in the bathroom, I called down and had the chef come up with our meal. He was setting up and just began to cook our steak and lobster when the door opened and Christie came walking out of the bathroom.

My jaw hit the floor when I gazed upon the gorgeous woman before me.

Christie was dressed all in white and she looked incredible. It was all satin, see through nylon and lace. Covered from neck to toe she was beaming when she notice just how pleased I took in the vision before me. Her feet were encased in white strappy slippers and as I looked up the flimsy robe hugged her ever curve. Her large chest pushed against the satin lingerie under her robe. Her large nipples poked out against the material and even all the tiny bumps around the nipples pushed the material outward. At her neck a tiny satin bow held the robe closed. A wide matching sash held the robe closed around her waist accenting her tiny waist and wide hips and ample ass.

I placed my hands on her hips and drew her to my body and lowering my mouth to hers she let out a tiny moan as our lips pressed against one another's.

When she felt my cock at full mast poking into her belly she let out a gasp. Breaking the kiss she had a smile on her lips; "Did I cause that?" Her hands went down and sought out my stiff shaft.

I had to let out a moan now when she stroked my cock through my robe and silk shorts. "Well Chrissy, it sure wasn't the chef."

Just then the chef cleared his throat and Chrissy let go of my cock.

"Shall we have a nice romantic dinner my dear?"

She gave me a peck on the cheek and taking my hand led me to the table set for two.

We ate, drank and had a very enjoyable dinner. As the server cleared away the table settings the chef began working his magic.

Christie's eyes went wide when she saw the large chocolate fondue he started whipping up and uncovered the large tray of assorted fruits for our culinary pleasures.

I caught the chef's eye; "I really want to thank you for the fabulous meal. If you leave the fondue on low I think we can finish up by ourselves."

He smiled and knew where I was going with this; "Very well Mr. Phelps, just call down when you want us back up to clear away the remainder of the meal."

"Will do and expect a very healthy tip when I tally up my bill."

"Thank you sir, and HAVE a wonderful evening!" He gave me a big smile and a sly wink as he left the penthouse.

"So Dan, I could tell you like my outfit, am I correct?"

"Oh Christie, you have no idea how gorgeous you look all in white. You remind me of a blushing bride on her wedding night!" I could see the twinkle in her eyes and a wide smile crossed her lips.

"Well Dan that is exactly what it is. You see I saw this when I was in Paris a few years ago. I figured it was perfect for my honeymoon night. I only wore it the one night and thought it would be perfect for this evening. I feel like a newlywed seeing my husband hasn't fucked me in over half a year. Soooo, I decided to try it out tonight and my only request it not to get it dirty or too messy. If it works it magic tonight, I'll try it again on my husband, if that doesn't work I may have to think about another REAL honeymoon."

I walked around behind her and placed my hands on her shoulders and slowly massaged her shoulders and neck; "Well Christie, I can attest that IT IS working its magic and I'll try my damnest to keep from getting it messy. It all depends on how long you're wearing it and just how wet and sweaty I get you before removing it!"

She let out a shiver and a groan when she heard me say this and bit her lower lip when my hands moved lower off her shoulders and grazed her stiff nipples poking out against the slippery material of her dressing gown.

She let out a moan of disapproval when I left her breasts and moved around to the side of her. I dipped a strawberry in the warm chocolate and raised it to her lips. I cupped my hand by her chin to assure no chocolate dripped onto her white gown.

She opened her mouth and took a bite of the strawberry. The chocolate bathed her full red lips and she slipped her tongue out and licked her lips. I little bit dripped down her chin and I lowered my mouth and licked it up. I covered her lips with mine and fed her the chocolate dollop. She moaned and sucked on my tongue.

She moaned in frustration when I broke the kiss and picked up another strawberry. Dipping it ever more in chocolate I spread it across her lips and place the strawberry back on the plate.

I covered her lips with mine and we licked away at the chocolate that spread across her lips. As our lips meshed I reached down and pulled the bow about her neck and the silky gown parted and slipped from her shoulders, her shoulders were naked excepted for two mere spaghetti straps

I dipped my finger into the warm chocolate and painted a strip across her bare neck all the way to her shoulder. I lowered my mouth and began sucking and licking it off her warm skin.

This drove her crazy and she let out a loud gasp and shivered when I began to nibble along with using my lips. I gripped the two tiny straps and slid them off her shoulders and tugging at the silky material it gave way and her large nippled breasts popped out of their hiding place.

I once again dipped two fingers into the warm chocolate and spread the warm sweet liquid around her stiff nipples. I placed my fingers up to her mouth and she sucked greedily at my two sticky digits.

Christie let out a loud groan when I brought my lips down to one chocolate covered nipple and began licking, sucking and nipping at the extremely stiff tip. When I pulled away from her swollen nipple it was leaking with her milk and it was as if I was drinking a chocolate milk shake. I moved up and pulling my fingers out of her mouth covered her mouth with my own.

She moaned wildly as she licked the chocolate from my lips and shoved her tongue down my throat

I broke the kiss and looked into her glassy eyes and smiled; "Chrissy, are you getting wet?"

She nodded and quietly whispered; Yes!"

"How wet?"

She whispered once again; "Really wet!"

"Are you dripping wet?"

Again she nodded and whispered again; "Oh my god Danny, I'm sopping wet!"

I got up off my knees and took Christie by the arm; "You'd better stand up and let me take this gorgeous nightgown off. We wouldn't want to get it stained from your dripping pussy now, would we?"

She shook her head no and stood up on wobbly legs and I once again knelt down besides her and looked up at the gorgeous woman before me. One large tit was covered in my saliva and leaking with her milk, the other one was still covered in chocolate. Her dirty blonde hair cascaded over her shoulders and brushed the tops of her large breasts.

I tugged at the satin gown about her hips and it fluttered to the floor. It was my turn to let out a gasp as I looked at Christie's lower body that stood before me. Her panties were a thin nylon thong and they were sopping wet and her pussy lips were clearly visible through the see through material. Her long shapely legs were encased in a patterned lacy beige stockings. They were held up by a white satin garter belt and she looked amazing.

I reached around and cupped her ample ass in my hands and I felt my cock stiffen. The feeling of the gossamer material and her hot flesh just under the panties made my drool. I leaned in and licked at the sopping material plastered to her blossoming pussy lips.

She groaned and dug her fingers into my thick dark hair.

I pulled away and looked up at her; "Chrissy, do you want me to suck your pussy?"

She looked down at me, her heaving tits rose and fell from her labored breathing and nodded.

I shook my head; "I need to hear you say it Christie, tell me!"

"Danny suck my pussy!"

"Beg for it Chrissy!"

"Please, please Danny, I need your tongue on my clit. You got me so fucking hot, I'm ready to explode. Please don't make me wait, please Danny, suck me, rip off my panties and suck my bare naked pussy and make me cum!"

"Chrissy, you look a little messy, I'll lick your pussy and make you cum like you've never cum before, but I want you to suck the chocolate off your tit and lick your nipple until it's all clean."

She had a wicked smile on her face and lifting her one heavy chocolate covered tit to her lips, she stuck out her tongue and touched it to the nipple and let out a coo. "I'll lick and suck ALL of the chocolate off my tit, but I want you to take off your robe and shorts. I want to watch you stroke your big cock while you suck my clit. Oh Danny I just love sucking on my fat nipple and sucking my baby's warm milk while I watch a hunk like you stroke your cock. Get it nice and stiff so you can fuck me hard with it. Come on Danny, strip!"

I tore off her panties first, then whipped off my robe and yanked off my boxers. My cock stuck straight out and I could see the lust in Christie's eyes and I knew I would be fucking this cunt soon.

I placed my hand around my cock and stroked it slowly. Looking up at her I smiled and licked my lips; "You want this cock Chrissy? You want me to fuck that pussy of yours? I'll fuck you so fucking hard you'll cum into tomorrow. I'll fuck you with this cock, but first I'm going to make you cum with my tongue, now suck on your tits!"

I leaned forward and wrapping my free hand around her body. I gripped her tight ass and pulled her towards me. Her pussy has a serious leaking problem and I stuck my tongue into her pussy at the base of her cunt and slowly licked upwards. I sucked and drew the cum from her pussy. When I reached her clit I stiffened my tongue and began stabbing at the hard little button.

Christie went insane as she started shaking and moaning like she was dying. Her legs began to shake and I grabbed a hold of her and slowly lowered her to the floor.

She rolled her head from side to side, her long dirty blonde hair tangled around her face and she was breathing heavy. She looked so sexy, her legs were open wide. Her hands were cupping her tit and licking at the nipple and I couldn't wait to fuck her and watch her eyes as I buried my cock in her pussy. I still wanted to tease this sexy woman until she couldn't stand it any longer; I just hoped I wouldn't lose it as soon as I buried my cock in her tight wet pussy.

I sat up and reached across the table and picked up the warm fondue pot containing the warm chocolate. I dipped my fingers into the pot and coating my fingers I pulled them out and with them dripping I drizzled the warm sweet liquid across her tits and trailed it down a path to her pussy. I coated her lower belly with the dark liquid and when it splashed on her pussy she arched her back and reaching down spread the chocolate across her belly and she dipped her fingers into her pussy and let out a long silent sigh and fell back to the floor.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers