Jogging in Atlanta Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

I could see her juices flowing out of her pussy; she just came from the touch of the sweet chocolate coating her pussy. I placed my chocolate covered fingers in her mouth once again and she lapped away at them wildly and sucked them deep into her mouth. My god she was turning me on to the point I nearly came from the sensation of her mouth on my fingers.

I pulled them out with a pop and cupping her ass cheeks I lifted her ass off the floor and dropped down and began feasting earnestly on her pussy. I was going to make her cum like she never came before.

I started licking her with long slow strokes. Each upward lick would dip deeper into her pussy and suck at the same time drawing her juices from her cunt. With each downward lick I would pull out somewhat and keeping my tongue in her slit go down all the way to her asshole. Her juices would bubble around her asshole and I would stab at her dark star hole. Upwards I would dip deeper and take it as slow as possible. I did this over and over again and after about fifteen minutes Christie must have cum at least a half a dozen times. Her entire body was glistening with a sexy film of sweat as she was rocking from side to side. Her once perfectly done hairdo was now reduced to a tangled sweaty mess and it turned me on like never before.

Totally drained Christie gripped me by the hair and pulled me off her pussy. I was soaked in her juices and she tugged me up to her head and began licking her juices from my face and lips. She kissed me hard trying to suck her juices from my mouth.

I dropped my hand down to her ass and shoved two fingers into her asshole and she let out an animal like groan and shook as my fingers entered her ass easily. All of the juices I sent there was working their magic and I pumped my fingers in and out of her ass as she kissed me hard, biting down on my lower lip she took a deep breath and holding it I felt her tighten around my fingers as she came once again.

Collapsing on the floor she just laid there panting, trying to calm down but I wasn't going to let up.

I slipped up her body and straddling her belly I once again reached for the fondue pot. It was cooling seeing for the past fifteen minutes it was on the floor next to me. I tipped the pot and the chocolate poured out of the pot and I caught it between her large pillow like tits and once I had a large amount there I slid up and gripping my cock slid it back and forth through the warm chocolate. I squished her tits around my cock and began fucking her tits as the chocolate produced a perfect lubricant. Each upward thrust banged into Christie's chin and she lowered her chin and on the next upward thrust opened her mouth and she closed her lips around my chocolate covered cock.

Christie was really getting into it and gripped my ass and pulled me further up and licked and sucked away at my cock.

"Mmmmm, I'll never have chocolate again without thinking of your cock sliding in and out of my mouth. I love milk chocolate, but would love nothing better then if you gave me some white chocolate or should I say your tasty salty cum to mix with it.

I closed my eyes and took in the fantastic feeling of her tongue and lips sliding up and down my shaft. "Christie there isn't anything I would like to do right now then to blow my wad down your sexy throat, but after two days of foreplay and oral sex I have to, no I need to fuck that tight juicy pussy of yours."

"Mmmmm Yes Danny, I want to feel that big cock of yours in my cunt. I want you to fuck me until I can't see straight!"

I slipped off of Chrissy and taking her arm had her sit up. I then grabbed her by the hips and spun her around and she was now on her hands and knees. She was getting chocolate all over the light beige carpet, but right now I didn't give a fuck. I put pressure on her back and she bent over, now resting her elbows on the floor, her large chocolate covered tits rubbed back and forth on the carpet. I reached down and gripping my cock I swept it up and down her puffy cuntlips and as they parted to accept my cock I wedged the head in and the heat generated by her dripping pussy was incredible. I held my breath and slowly leaned in and my cock started sliding deeper and deeper into her cunt.

Christie was moaning constantly now, urging me on to fuck her and fuck her hard, but I knew I had to go slow or I would loose it quickly.

I reached down and began pulling on her nipples; the chocolate and her natural milk caused them to slip away. I started fucking her harder and faster now and she arched her back throwing her long dirty blonde hair across her tapered back and suddenly I had an erotic idea. I picked up the fondue pot; the chocolate was starting to thicken, but still flowed freely. I ran the pot across her back and the liquid covered her back. I tipped it even more and the remainder of the warm liquid came pouring out. Putting the pot down I ran my hands all over her back covering her entire back with the warm chocolate. I fucked her harder now as I felt my cock expanding from the exotic feeling of the chocolate running through my fingers.

Christie was going wild; "Oh fuck Danny, what a feeling. Your cock feels so good in my cunt and the chocolate on my skin is so fucking incredible, oh fuck, oh fuck no, no, not so soon, oh fuck I'm cumming again!"

I felt her cunt muscles tighten and suddenly I felt her hot juices bathe my cock as I plunged in and out of her pussy. There was a constant slurping and squishing sound coming from her pussy as I plunged in and out of her. I was going insane by the feeling coursing through my body.

I slid my chocolate covered hands up her back and around her neck. I covered her face with the chocolate, this sent her over the top again as she continued to moan and slam her ass against my body driving my cock deep into her pussy.

I grabbed the fondue pot once again and scooped out whatever chocolate that was left in the pot, cupping it in my hands I reached up and ran my hands through her blonde hair.

Christie let out a loud squeal and turned her head and pulled me down to her chocolate covered face and our lips met. She moaned into my mouth and drove her tongue deep into mine.

I was now fucking Christie for about fifteen minutes and I lost it. I gripped her head, running my fingers though her chocolate covered hair, I kissed her hard and slammed deep into her. I held it there and started cumming.

I saw her eyes widen and she groaned and shook as she felt me coating her womb with my cum. She started cumming again and losing all sense if what was going on around her, fell to the floor and shook and wiggled as I fell against her and finished cumming.

I slowly slipped out of her cum filled pussy and laid there on her lush body. After about two or three minutes I got up enough energy and standing staggered to the bathroom. I turned on water for the Jacuzzi and dumped a bunch of bubble bath in it. I walked back to the living room and Chrissy still had not moved. I leaned down and urged her to her feet. I picked her up in my arms and she nearly slipped away because of the chocolate. I carried her to the bathroom and gently settled her down in the hot bubbly water. I climbed in after her and with my back to the jets had Christie sit down between my legs. I pulled her back and she leaned back against me.

I began washing her shoulders and neck, leaning forward I sucked on her earlobe and ran my tongue around her ear. Pulling back slightly I whispered to Christie; Hold your breath, I need to get your hair wet so I can wash the chocolate from it." Before she could reply I moved back and pushed on her shoulders and she slipped below the hot bubbly water.

Christie came up coughing; "What the fuck Danny, are you trying to drown me?"

I laughed and pulled her back to me and stroked her and combed the wet locks from her face; "I told you I was going to get your hair wet so I could shampoo it!"

She let out a disgusted laugh; "Yeah you did, but you could have given me some warning."

"Sorry Christie!" I picked up the bottle of shampoo and squirted a large amount on the top of her head and pulling her back to me once again I slowly started caressing her scalp and washing her head.

Christie let out a long quiet moan and closing her eyes snuggled back against me and relaxed as I performed my magic on her hair. I must have done this for nearly five minutes and by now her head was floating around; she could not control her head and acted as if she fell asleep. I gently washed the chocolate from her face, neck and upper chest.

Chrissy let out a gasp when I moved to her large tits that floated on the surface of the water and I tweaked her nipples and they perked up very quickly. She wiggled her ass against my once again growing cock. She swept the soap from her face and turned and gripping the back of my head pulled me down to her mouth and our lips met in a tender kiss. Tiny pecks turned into full mouth kisses, our tongues began to duel with each others and the kiss grew to a deep passionate kiss. Her hand slipped down and grabbing my cock stroked it under the water with long slow strokes.

My hands left her tits and moved below the water and began fingering her cunt. Even though it was under water, I slipped into her tight folds and I could feel her slippery cum juices and the cum I deposited in her earlier. I worked on her pussy and the juices in her cunt began to flow out and I was working my fingers in and out of her determined to clean her out so I could get on her the nice clean cool sheets of the bedroom and fill it up once again.

I broke our kiss nearly out of breath and whispered to her; "Okay Chrissy get ready, at the count of three I'm going to dunk you under the water once again so I can rinse the shampoo from your hair, but this time you'll be under the water a little longer so I can get all of the shampoo out, alright?"

She nodded okay.

"Okay Chrissy at the count of three, one, two, three!" I gently slid her down my body and she slid below the surface of the water. I ran my hands through her hair so I could remove all of the shampoo. Suddenly I felt her lips slid back and forth along my cock. I stiffened and stopped rinsing her hair. I held her there feeling her work her magic.

She started struggling and I realized I was holding her under the water and she finally broke free. She came up coughing and spitting water.

"Oh my god Christie, I'm so, so sorry! Your mouth on my cock felt so good under water I lost track of time."

She rested her dripping head on my chest panting and coughing; "That's okay Danny, it's not your fault. I guess I caused the situation. I loved doing it that is until I nearly drowned. I think we should get out of here before you kill me."

I laughed and standing up stepped out of the tub and reaching in took her in my arms and pulled her out of the tub. Setting her down on the edge of the tub I wrapped a large fluffy towel around her and began drying her. Her body glowed and her lush curves were once again turning me on.

Christie noticed my growing cock and was pleased that I wanted her again. Standing up she tossed my a towel; "Okay Danny, get dried off and go wait in the bedroom. I'm going to dry off, make myself beautiful once again for you and see where it goes from there."

"I'll tell you Chrissy, I can't wait to get you in a clean dry bed and make passionate love to you once again. This time no chocolate, no fruit, just me and you going wild and hopefully fucking each other to death."

"Mmmmmmm, sounds yummy, now get out of here and let me get ready."

"You look fine just the way you are, come on, all we're going to do is get all messy and sweaty all over again!'

She slapped my playfully on my ass; "Let me do this, I enjoy getting all sexy for you."

"Sexy? How can you get sexier then you are now?"

She stomped her foot and pointed towards the door; "OUT!"

I laughed and walked out to the bedroom. I turned on the TV and started watching the sports channel. All of a sudden I heard Christie calling my name; "Danny, Danny, wake up!"

I must have fallen asleep. I opened my eyes and standing in the doorway was Christie, her hair was dry and it was in the same curls and waves she had when she first arrived. Her make-up was once again perfect, but this time she had a wet looking light purple lip gloss on. It matched her baby doll nightie. The nightie hid nothing, only accenting her gorgeous body. Her large tits swayed as she walked towards the bed. She had a puffy pair of matching panties on and it too hid nothing. When she reached the bed she knelt down on the bed and kicked off her high heeled shoes and slid across the bed like a sexy feline and her large hanging breasts slid across my bare thighs. Sliding higher she drug her stiffened nipples across my chest and she was now lying prone on my body, her face eye to eye with me. Her excruciatingly slow movement drove me wild and she planted a tender kiss on my lips. Barely touching my lips her tongue came out and ran along my lips and making them wet, slid between my lips and finally our lips met.

I let out a low groan as I felt her lush body mold itself to mine. She broke the kiss and began kissing her way down across my neck and to my chest. Nipping at my nipples, my cock sprung to life as she moved down further across my belly, her soft silky blonde hair drove me insane as it drifted across my skin.

I tenderly ran my fingers through her hair and she stopped momentarily to look me in the eye. Her smile could melt the polar ice cap and I was lost in her dark blue eyes. Still staring at me once again began planting wet kisses and licking at my skin. I arched my back when she gripped my cock in her soft hand and stroking it looked at me again and opening her mouth, she let her warm breath flow on my cock. Her tongue slipped out and she ran it around and around, and around the head of my cock. She had it dripping with her saliva before her lips ever came in contact with my cock. Hovering over it she slowly opened her mouth and pursing her lips sucked it in very, very slowly. Tightening her lips around my shaft she moved down so slow it drove me crazy. She caught my eye and I could see them twinkle, she knew she was driving me crazy and she felt the power she had over me. Never stopping she took me in deeper and deeper until her nose was buried in my belly she had my cock down her throat and all the time her tongue rolled around and around my shaft. With the same pace she pulled up until just the head remained in her mouth and with a loud pop she pulled off my cock. Her wet swollen lips gleamed with her lip gloss and her saliva from the intense sucking she was giving me. She did this several times and I gripped her dirty blonde locks in my fists and pulled her off of my cock.

With one quick movement I flipped her over and had her on her back. She was laughing loudly as she rolled from side to side. I gripped her hips and pulled her panties off and tossed them aside. She let out a whoop and tried to roll away. I gripped her thighs and tossed them over my shoulders and dove down and began lapping away at her tight lipped pussy.

Christie's laughs and giggles suddenly turned to moans and groans as she pulled at my hair shoving my face harder against her pussy. Her cuntlips began to blossom and as they filled with blood and began to open I stuffed my tongue deep into her pussy. The cream started flowing as she became excited. She was humping my face trying to fuck my tongue as a huge orgasm started deep in her loins. I put her over the top quickly when I sucked her clit between my lips and stabbed away at it with my tongue.

She rolled her head from side to side and all the work she did on her hair evaporated and was a mess, but a sexy erotic looking mess.

I stared at Christie's lush body as she lay before me and I took in her beauty.

She looked up at me with those dark eyes and smiled; "What's the matter Dan, why did you stop?"

I smiled down at her; "I just wanted to stop and take in your body, my god Chrissy I just can't over how great you look."

Her eyes sparkled and she had a smile from ear to ear, she wiggled her finger at me; "Come down here and kiss me!"

I shook my head no; "Not just yet I want to take all of you in."

I looked at her long slender legs, the calves had just the right amount of muscle and her thighs were perfect, made for wrapping around a man's waist. Her pussy, the lips were normally tight lipped were now open like a blooming flower, the lips were wet and shiny from her pussy juice. Her belly had a tiny swell from the baby she just had and looked adorable and her hips were made for fucking. Her large breasts rose and fell from her labored breathing, her large nipples were as hard as rocks and the large aureoles were pink and inviting. I reached her face and she was still smiling. I reached down and swept the locks from her face and I lowered my mouth to her puffy lips and they opened to receive my mouth.

She locked her arms around my back and held me secured to her pillow like tits and her mouth attacked mine.

I rocked to one side and rolled the other way and suddenly she was above me.

She straightened up and rolled her hips around until she found my cock and it nudged at her weeping pussy. Christie reached back and gripped my cock in her tiny soft hand and lodged it in between her pussy lips and rocking back and forth I began to slide in deeper and deeper into her furnace like cunt. She arched her back and this drove me totally into her pussy and she bucked wildly on my cock her hair was flailing around and she was moaning and groaning constantly as she neared another quick orgasm.

I reached down and cupped her gorgeous ass and lifted and lowered her ass on my cock and she leaned down and offered me her swaying tits. I sucked from one to the other wetting them and feasting on their stiff and rubbery texture. I held her hips stationary and began plowing up and out of her as fast as I could and this sent her over the top and I could feel her cunt muscles tighten around my cock and it felt like she was drawing the cum from my balls I let go of her ass and kissed her hard and groaning loudly into her mouth began cumming with long thick roped of cum deep in her pussy.

When she felt this it caused her orgasm that was waning to start all over again and she came violently. She fell against my body, both of us sweating profusely and panting like wild animals.

After about five minutes Christie rolled off of me and just lay there with a contented smile on her face. She looked over at me and licked her parched lips; "When can we do this again?"

"Sorry Christie, you wringed me dry, I couldn't get it up again with a crane! Remember I have Robin coming over tomorrow and I have to try and save some of this for her."

She laughed; "Fuck her!"

I slapped her playfully on the ass; "Oh I intend on doing just that Christie! I could meet with you later in the week after my meetings. If you wanted to you could bring a couple of your HLN friends with you."

She laughed out loud; "Oh you would just love that wouldn't you?" She looked at me with a weird look on her face.

"What's with the look Chrissy?"

"I was just thinking, I've always wanted to watch other people fuck, but never had the opportunity to do it close up. Sure I've seen it watching porn, but never in person and never really close-up."

I thought for a minute; "You know Chrissy, you could hide out and peek in and watch Robin and me tomorrow."

She looked at me and thought for a second; "I would love to but can't my husband has plans for the baby and me tomorrow. Let me think a second... Who are you interested in at the studio?"

I thought and thought; "Well I can think of six I really like, there is Erica Hill, Kiran Chetry, and Catherine Calloway. Then there is Heidi Collins, but the two I'd love to meet together would be Rochelle Carey and Gerri Willis. When I see Rochelle on the week-end and Gerri on financial matters I just imagine the two of them together. They are total opposites, one is white, and one is black. One has silky black hair and the other has sexy golden blonde hair. Rochelle is so fucking petite, she must be a size one or two and those tiny but prominent tits are just large enough for a mouthful. Then there's Gerri nearly as petite but with that lush body, slim thighs and trim ass and those large tits, they make my mouth water."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers