Jogging in Atlanta Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

"Whoa, whoa boy, I didn't say I could get it done, but you sure make it sound interesting. Let me make a couple of calls tomorrow and see that I can get arranged. You sure you'd be up for those two fireballs?"

"Oh yeah Chrissy as you can see I'm already getting hard, want to try it out again?"

"Sorry Danny boy, I'm too pooped to participate. Remember you have to save some for Robin. Why don't you just hold me and we can rest a little bit and see that happens later?"

Before I knew it I was asleep the next thing I knew the sunlight was streaming through the window and large door wall. The bed next to me was empty and I could hear the shower running in the other room. I struggled to my feet and was going to join Christie, but as I entered the bathroom she was stepping out and had a large towel wrapped around her lush body.

My mouth began to water when I saw her and as I approached her she held out her arm; "Oh no you don't Dan. I have to get going and you have to get cleaned up and get ready for your party with Robin. I woke up in the middle of the night and just laid their thinking about watching you and Robin. It got me so fucking hot I had to masturbate and get myself off. I know now I have to talk to Rochelle and Gerri and see if they are game for some extra fun. If they aren't available are any of the other girls acceptable?"

I laughed; "Chrissy, you pick'em and I'll be available, hell I even like Susan Hendricks or Christine Romans. Just let me know. Listen I have to get in the shower and call down for some breakfast and guest services to get the sheets and towels changed out, so let me know."

I gave her a long kiss and when we broke her eyes were glazed over. She shook her head; "Damn Danny you sure can kiss and I have to get going or I'll never leave."

I got into the shower and by the time I got out she was gone, but left a note saying; "I'll be in touch, give my love to Robin. I know you'll give her everything else!"

I dried off and slipped into m silk robe with nothing on under it, why overdress. I called down for a light breakfast and room service to clean the penthouse. I also called down and set-up an intimate brunch for the two of us and had it set to be delivered around noon.

As I ate the maid cleaned the room and I read the newspaper and the next thing I knew there was a light tapping on the door. I went to open it and there stood not just Robin looking gorgeous in a black long sleeved tight top, a black and white full skirt that hugged her ass and ended just below the knee and a pair of black high heeled boots that went all the way to her knees. Standing along side her was Jennifer Westhoven, she worked the Business desk on Robin's morning show.

Robin had a wide smile on her face; "Well are you going to invite us in or will we be doing this in the hallway?"

"Sorry, sorry Robin, come in, I was just stunned to see two of you."

"Sorry for the surprise, but Jennifer here is all alone. Since she was transferred to Atlanta she's sort of been lonely. Her husband is still in New York and with them being newly weds she's AWFUL horny, good for you and my husband as a matter of fact. We had a wild threesome last night and when she found out where I was going this morning begged me to bring her along. You don't mind do you?"

I shook my head no; "No, no problem Robin!"

She laughed her patented laugh; "I didn't think it would be a problem. I have a little problem though Dan. You see I hate to cheat on my husband, but if things really get wild I might be calling him to see if he's okay with it. I sort of set up a situation at my place where Brooke Anderson is coming over to bring me some papers to review for tomorrow's show and we have it worked out where she's suppose to seduce him. If she's successful, well then I won't have a problem joining you and Jennifer here. I'll still play around, but I can't fuck you unless I get my husband's approval or find out from Rochelle that she got fucked by him. Are you okay with that?"

I looked over at Jennifer and she was sitting with her legs crossed on the large sofa. Her full skirt hid her thick legs, but her meaty calves looked inviting. Her shoulder length blonde hair was shiny and curled around her shoulders. Her upper body was covered by a large bulky knit turtleneck sweater and even though it was bulky it has an impossible task of hiding those huge tits. They were large, but still no where's as large as Robin's humungous tits.

I walked over to her and held out my hand, she took it and I pulled her to her feet. I reached up and scooped the silky blonde hair from one side of her face and leaning forward I placed a tender wet kiss on the nape of her neck. I could feel her shiver and she leaned in against me. In doing so her large tits pushed against my chest and my stiffening cock was trapped between our bodies. She felt it and wiggled her hips trying to make harder contact with her lower belly.

I moved to her ear and ran my tongue around the opening and moved to her lobe and nibbled at it and sucked it in-between my lips. Once again she shivered and wrapped her arms around me even tighter.

I pulled back slightly and now ran both hands through her hair moving it away from her face, I lifted her chin and our eyes met in a long stare and slowly the gap between us closed and our lips met in a wet open mouthed kiss.

Jennifer let out a high pitched moan deep in her throat as I pulled back on her hair and the kiss intensified. When we broke the kiss we were both breathing hard trying to catch our breath and as soon as we did, we went back for another mind blowing kiss. Once again we kissed until our lungs were going to burst and I broke the kiss and attacked her neck and other ear.

Jennifer let out a groan and reached down and tore open my robe and let out a gasp when she realized I was naked under the silky robe. Her soft small fingers wrapped around my thick hard shaft and I let out a moan when she stroked it up and down its entire length.

My hands were still in her hair and I finally let it go and slipped down her back and found the hem of her sweater and pulling at it, slipped my hands under it onto her hot silky soft skin. I slid up and down her back and I smiled when I realized she was naked under the sweater. Moving back slightly I pulled up on the sweater and tugged it over her head. Her huge tits came tumbling out and with my robe open I pulled her to me and her red hot nipples dug into my hairy chest once again sending shivers through her body.

She was considerably shorter then I was and once again I gripped her hair and went in for another kiss. Her lips were wet, red and swollen from our previous encounters and she had them open waiting for me. I didn't disappoint and kissed her hard, our tongues dueled with one another's and she sucked on my tongue like a little cock and I felt my cock jump and stiffen even more if that was possible.

I dropped my hands to her large ass and pulled upwards driving her skirt covered pussy hard against my cock and letting go I found the zipper on the side of her skirt. Tugging it down I hooked my fingers in the waistband of her skirt and yanked it down. It fluttered to the floor and I felt her frantically kicking it away from her feet. It caught on one of her high heals and she let out a groan and kicked the shoes off and this made her even shorter, but she succeeded in getting the skirt off her feet.

Dressed only in a cute pair of lace and silk boy shorts I slid my hand over her pussy and the entire crotch area of her panties were soaked in her juices.

I was about to pick her up and take her over to the bed when I caught Robin out of the corner of my eye. She was sitting back in one of the overstuffed chairs, her boot covered feet were propped up on the coffee table and she had her full skirt pulled back over her belly and her fingers were buried in her full bush. Her large pink lips were dripping with her juices and two fingers disappeared and reappeared as she plunged them in and out of her pussy. Her fingers were wet and sticky looking from her cunt juices and her mouth was open gasping for air as she just finished coming down from an orgasm.

Robin's large eyes were wide open and she licked her lips as I left Jennifer standing beside the sofa and walked over to her. As I approached her I shrugged my shoulders and my robe slid off and fell to the floor. I stood besides her and turned back to Jennifer. "Would you like to watch Robin suck my cock?"

Jennifer stood there on wobbly legs and just nodded.

"Okay Jennifer, go to the bed, take off your panties and prop yourself up on the bed and play with your pussy while I let Robin suck my cock. Once you cum for us, I'll come over there and caress you, kiss you, lick you, suck you and fuck you!"

She let out a loud groan and as if in slow motion moved over to the bed. She stood there and turned her back to us and slipping her fingers in her panties slowly lowered them and as she did she bent over, her large gorgeous ass was staring us in the face and it looked delectable and I swore before the day was out I'd fuck that large tight ass of hers.

She kicked them aside and like a slinky cat slipped onto the bed. She rolled over, tossing her gorgeous blonde hair aside she propped herself up on the large pillows and looked over at us, smiled and whispered in a low sultry voice; "Okay you two, give me a reason to play with myself. Make it good cause I need to cum and I want to cum hard. After that I can't wait for you Danny to come over here and do ALL you said you were going to do!"

I nearly forgot about Robin as I watched Jennifer propped up on the bed, her large tits with the fat nipples and huge dark pink, nearly red aureoles swaying back and forth. She spread her legs and I let out a gasp, she was totally bare around her pussy and the lips were almost the same as Christie's but the lips were a little larger and they were already puffy from the excitement she was experiencing already. Even from across the room I could see the moisture on them as they gleamed with her thick juices.

I was shaken from my trance when I felt Robin's long slim soft fingers close around my cock and slide her silky fingers up and down my cock. I turned my attention to her and I stiffened even more when I looked down at the gorgeous woman before me.

Leaning forward she wrapped her pursed lips around my mushroomed cockhead and sucked hard and as she did this she opened her mouth slightly and the head popped in and she began laving it up with her wet slippery tongue. She drew more of my cock into her mouth and now began bobbing up and down as her saliva began dripping off my cock and onto her slim fingers that she began working along with her velvet like lips.

Her long silky dark auburn hair started getting in the way and it was frustrating her. She stopped and hopped off the chair and finding her clutch bag opened in and fished out a white Scuncie. She pulled her hair back in a long ponytail and wrapped the Scuncie around her hair and smiled back at me; "Now that's better now I can suck on that bad boy without getting a mouthful of hair!"

She flopped down on the sofa and wiggled her finger at me and I moved over to her still totally dressed body.

She resumed sucking my cock and my legs were getting weak from her expert cock sucking. She was now lying prone on the sofa, her head handing off the edge of the cushions and I was fucking her mouth like a large wet pussy. She was making obscene sounds as she sucked me harder and my cock with each downward stroke was sliding into her throat. I leaned over her and flipped up her full skirt and tore at the thong that did little to cover her dripping cunt. It caught on her boots and I ripped them off and tossed them to the floor. I slid my hands from the boot covered calves upwards to her pussy. She moaned around my cock as I continued fucking her mouth and running the back of my hand across the dripping auburn bush she tried to grind her pussy against my hand. I pulled it away and licked the juices from my hand. I shoved it back into her and stuffed three fingers deep into her cunt and twirled my thumb around her clit and that was all it took she took my cock as deep into her mouth as she could and let out an animal like groan around my cock as she started cumming. Her juices covered my hand and those hot creamy juices dripped down my hand and around my wrist and arm.

I pulled my hand out and it made the most erotic sucking sound as her juices swished around my fingers and her wide spread thighs. I dropped my mouth to her gaping thighs and began sucking wildly at her cunt and this sent her over the top once again.

She pulled off my cock and began moaning and wiggling around like a woman possessed. She squeezed her strong thighs around my head and shook as she continued to cum. She was slowly slipping off the sofa and I followed her. Her shoulders were now on the floor as I wrapped my arms around her lower body and began driving a couple of fingers up her puckered asshole. I continued eating at the wettest cunt I had ever encountered and it seemed to be getting wetting and wetter as I tried to suck her dry.

Finally she twisted her lower body and broke contact with my mouth. She rolled fully onto the floor and shook as she tried to come down from her constant orgasm.

I collapsed to the sofa; my face and neck were covered in her creamy cum. I looked over at Jennifer and she was thrashing around on the bed, her one hand was buried in her cunt all the way to her wrist. She was fisting her cunt and she arched her back as she came from watching Robin and I locked in the erotic oral dance.

After a couple of minutes I regained some of my strength and stood up and picked Robin up from the floor. She was covered in sweat and cum and I had to get her to the bed and get her naked. I dropped her to the bed and she bounced and rolled over onto her belly. I reached up and finding the zipper on the back of her skirt I yanked it down and tore the skirt from her body.

She arched her back, in doing this her sexy firm ass poked up and I slapped it playfully and she wiggled it back and forth in the air. I had a great view of her dripping pussy and her matted down auburn patch. I slipped my fingers into her cunt and finger fucked her several times. Pulling them out I spread her gorgeous ass cheeks and tickled her brown starred hole. I held it there and slowly shoved two fingers up her ass.

Robin let out a loud guttural moan and fell to the bed. I followed her there and covered her body with my own. I bit at the tender flesh at the base of her neck and whispered to her; "If I can't fuck your pussy because you want to be faithful, then I'm going to fuck that tight asshole of yours. What do you think about that Robin?"

She let out a gasp and wiggled her finger stuffed ass against my body; "I would love that Dan, but let me call Brooke first and find out if she got to my husband. I sure hope she did, if she did I'm going to fuck that cock of yours until neither of us will walk straight!"

I pulled my fingers out of her ass and she let out a long sigh and picked up her cell phone and called Brooke.

While she was doing this I moved over to Jennifer who was lying back on the large pillows. She had pulled her fist out of her cunt and it was drenched in her juices.

Her eyes nearly popped out of her head when I took her hand in mine and began slowly licking every drop of cum from her hand and wrist.

When I had it all cleaned off I leaned over her and kissed her hard and gave her a mouthful of her own juices. This drove her wild as she rained kisses all over my face and neck, moaning the entire time.

I gripped her by the ankles and yanked her off the pillows and she was lying on her back and poised between her outstretched legs leaned in and with one long slow downward movement drove into her dripping cunt until I was balls deep in her quaking body.

As if the air was driven from her body she let out loud gasps and groans as I began fucking her with hard deep thrusts. I picked up the pace as that little blue pill was doing its job. She was as wet as Robin was and as I fucked her harder. All I could hear and feel was the splish splash of her cunt juices and the squishing sounds as I plowed away at her swamp like cunt.

I pulled out of her and wiped her cunt and my cock with the damp sheets and quickly shoved my cock back into her to the hilt and she groaned like a stuffed pig. I now had some friction, but it was quickly going away as she dumped more juices and cum from her pussy.

I pulled out of her again and rolled her over onto her belly. I gripped her hips and pulled her up onto all four and once again swiped her cunt and my cock with the wet sheets. Aiming my cock at her pussy I shoved it in and began banging her as if it was the last cunt I'd ever fuck. The room echoed with the sound of wet flesh slapping again wet flesh as I plummeted her and leaned over her sweaty body and cupped her large swaying tits and squeezed them hard and pulled on her stiff nipples. I then turned her face to the side and we kissed. Our lips mauled one another as we fought to suck on each other's tongue and capture one other's lips and mouth.

Robin jumped back on the bed and yelled out; "Come on Jennifer, save some for me. Brooke did her job and I get to FUCK Danny."

Through grunts and groans Jennifer spat back; "There is no way I'm going to let this cock out of me, not until I fell him fill my with his hot thick cum!"

Robin scooted up on the bed and climbed up and gripping Jennifer's damp blonde locks pulled her head back and shoved her already wet bush against Jennifer's swollen lips.

I continued to slam deep and hard in Jennifer's cunt and with each thrust I shoved her face harder into Robin's pussy.

I was not going to last much longer as I watched Jennifer's tongue slide through the thick cuntlips before her and she found Robin's clit and sucked it into her mouth.

When I saw this it was just too much for me to take and Jennifer felt my cock expand and rear it swollen head and began blasting my cum filled balls deep in her cunt.

When she felt this she began quivering and shake violently and she let out a high pitched scream and started cumming.

She latched hard onto Robin's clit and pulled hard with her lips and stabbed at it with her tongue and Robin dug her fingers in Jennifer's lush lock and falling back against the wall began cumming also.

The whole room was filled with heavy breathing and moans and groans as all three of us fell back onto the damp mattress and tried to regain some sense of composure.

As I pulled out of Jennifer her cunt made a wild sucking suctioned sound and as I popped out a river of our cum began to flow out.

Robin slipped off of Jennifer's face and slid around and in a move that made my cock stiffen again she latched her large red lips to Jennifer's swollen cunt and began sucking loudly at her cunt. I never seen such a display of wild sexuality as she looked like a woman possessed as she sucked, licked and moaning the entire time drained Jennifer's cunt of both of our creamy orgasms. Pulling off of Jennifer's cunt, which was in the thorough of another orgasm, turned and gripping my already stiffened cock sucked my cum covered cock down her throat.

I was amazed thinking, down on her knees was the anchor I had fantasized for years. My cock covered with the cum from Jennifer Westhoven and Robin Meade with those full red lips, long auburn hair and large dark eyes staring up at me as she paid homage to my cock. She was going at it like it was the last cock she was ever going to suck.

I could feel the cum churning deep in my balls once again, but I wanted to save it for her pussy and yes that tight asshole.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers