Jogging in Atlanta Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

I gripped her by the long dark ponytail and reluctantly pulled her off my cock.

She moaned in protest and I gripped the bottom of her sweat covered tight black top and yanked it up over her huge tits and over her head. I tossed it aside and immediately cupped those huge braless tits. My thumbs worked the huge nipples and large dark aureoles and she went into orbit.

She fell back against Jennifer and Jennifer lovingly swept the sweat covered locks from her face and planted a long tender kiss on her lips. The kiss intensified as Jennifer's hands joined mine as we both played with Robin's mammoth firm tits.

I knew then and there I had to fuck those monsters before filling her cunt with my cum.

I rolled her over onto her back and began raining kisses all over those humongous tits and before long they were all wet and shiny from my saliva. I slid up her body and placed my straining cock between those two large mountains of flesh and she knew what was coming.

Robin squeezed those huge tits together and I began fucking her tits and she lifted her head and with each upward thrust she sucked my cockhead into her mouth. It made a popping sound as I pulled back and sent another thrust upward. Each upward thrust resulted in another popping sound and her saliva was drooling out of her mouth covering her tits giving me more lubrication to fuck her tits harder.

Robin let out a low groan and a high pitched squeal. I looked over my shoulder and all I could see was Jennifer's blonde head buried between Robin's legs and from the sound I could tell she was licking away at Robin's dripping cunt.

Jennifer was slurping on Robin's pussy as Robin's mouth continued to make popping sounds around my cock. I was going into hyper drive as my senses were taking over and I knew I had to pull away from those gorgeous tits or I would be painting them and her face with my hot cum.

Reluctantly I pulled off her chest and nudging Jennifer out of the way, I gripped Robin by the hips and rolled her over onto her belly.

Jennifer scurried to the top of the bed and presented her cunt to Robin who eagerly began licking away at her pussy.

I grabbed her hips and pulled her to her knees and spreading her gorgeous ass cheeks swiped my cock back and forth across her hairy cuntlips. They parted and clung to my shaft as I leaned forward and began feeding her my cock with all of its length.

Robin briefly pulled her mouth off of Jennifer's cunt and looked back at me; "Oh my god Danny. It's everything I hoped it would be, now fuck me and fuck me hard. I don't want you to stop until I feel your cum fill my cunt and then I want Jennifer to suck it out and feed it to me."

She dropped back down to Jennifer's pussy and I could hear her slurping away at the juicy cunt before her.

I started sliding in and out with slow steady strokes and she wiggled her ass and hips trying to create more friction, but I wanted this to last a long, long time. I reached under her and cupped those huge swaying tits and she went wild when I began squeezing them and pulling hard on her nipples. All I could hear were muffled sounds and groans and grunts as I started picking up the pace. Her cunt was flowing juices out like an overflowing river.

I let go of her tits and found her ponytail and pulled on it as I plowed away at her cunt. The sounds of flesh slapping against wet flesh filled the room as my thighs and belly slapped against her ass cheeks.

Robin let out a loud groan and I felt her cunt muscles tighten around my cock and suddenly felt a hot rush of her juices squirting against my thighs and belly. She fell forward against Jennifer as she shook and came violently around my stiff cock.

I slowed my pace, but refused to stop fucking this gorgeous creature. I looked over at the wall and I was staring at our reflection in the closet mirror and I nearly lost it as I watched this gorgeous sweating body squirm under me, her head pulled back as I pulled on her long auburn ponytail. Her face was masked in lust as it was covered in Jennifer's cunt juices and her eyes were heavy lidded as she continued to cum once again.

She let out a groan of disappointment as I pulled out of her cunt. A loud suctioning sound emitted from her cunt as I pulled completely out. Her juices were running down her thighs as I turned her over and took her missionary style.

Robin quickly wrapped her strong long legs around my hips and began meeting my every thrust as I easily slipped into her swamp like cunt. I slowed my pace as I was now able to make love to this gorgeous woman, rather then just fuck her. I cupped her face in my hands as I slipped in and out of her pussy. I lowered my mouth to hers and I could taste Jennifer's cunt juices on her lips and I licked them as I slid my tongue in and out of her mouth. Our mouths began to work harder against one another's as our kiss intensified. I swept a stray lock from her forehead as I began raining kissed over her forehead, cheeks and down to her neck. I nipped away at the nape of her neck as I worked my cock in and out of her cunt. I caught one of her rigid nipples between my lips and sucked hard as my tongue flicked the turgid flesh back and forth and I sucked as much of her aureole into my mouth. This triggered another orgasm deep in her loins and once again I could feel her cunt muscles tighten around my cock and suddenly felt a hot wet rush of cum from her pussy bathe my cock once again. She was cumming so much her tight cunt muscles would have undoubtedly made me cum. I once again slowed my pace as I waited through her orgasm; she was panting wildly trying to get as much oxygen into those huge lungs of hers.

When she finally began breathing a little less erratically I wrapped my arms around her and with one quick motion rolled over and she was now straddling my body. My cock was still stiff as a board, buried balls deep in her dripping pussy.

Robin smiled weakly down at me and placing her hands on my chest began rolling her hips back and forth and side to side sending my cock to new areas of her womb and she let out a gasp and smiled once again and began riding my cock faster and harder.

I reached up and began fondling those mammoth tits of hers and she loved every second of my caresses. As I thumbed her nipples she began riding my cock harder, she loved having her tits played with and I loved them too.

She began riding faster and faster slamming down hard on my thighs as I met each and every thrust. She rolled her head back and forth as she bucked wildly on my cock.

I reached up and pulled her ponytail holder out and her long mane of dark auburn tumbled around her shoulders and covered her swaying tits, my god what a sight to see. I've never seen anything so erotic in my life.

Her mouth as open as she sucked in her breath, her full red lips were covered in her saliva as she licked her lips. Her eyes were heavy lidded with lust as she continued to ride me, her gorgeous hair draped over her upped body in waves of dark red. Her tits were dripping with sweat and my saliva and her nipples were so hard I thought they may burst. Her tight belly rolled back and forth as she rode my cock and her thick patch of cunt hair was matted down with her juices. I held my breath when I feasted my eyes at her juicy cunt. Her large lips clung to my thick hard shaft and the lips drew back and forth as she slid up and down my cock.

I reached down and cupped her ample ass and lifted her ass and lowered it as she continued to ride my. Her strong thighs squeezed my waist as she rode me faster and faster. I knew taking in all of the gorgeous features of this woman I would not be lasting much longer.

Suddenly I got a reprieve, Jennifer climbed back on the bed and she straddled my face and lowered her clean pussy down onto my face. Without seeing Robin fuck me I concentrated on eating Jennifer's pussy. It quickly began leaking as I found her clit and began sucking on it.

Above I could hear the two women attacking one another once again and from time to time I caught glimpsed of their tits mashing against one another. They were kissing wildly as Robin rode my cock and Jennifer rode my face.

They were killing me, as Robin bounced up and down on my cock, shoving the breath out of me as she bounced on my belly. Jennifer smothered me as she ground her cunt on my face. I had a tough time breathing and I was gasping for oxygen. I slipped two fingers in Jennifer's ass and this set her off. She started cumming all over my face and shook violently. Luckily for me she slipped off and fell to the mattress beside Robin and me.

Robin began fucking me in earnest now slamming her body down hard on my cock.

I held her by the hips and guided her up and down on my cock. Her huge tits bounced about wildly and her long dark auburn hair flew around making her look even more desirable.

I pulled her off my cock and spun her around and with us both lying on our sides I spooned her and raising one long shapely leg found her dripping hole once again and slipped in to the hilt.

She twisted around and found my mouth with hers and we kissed wildly. With one leg draped over my hips she pumped against me and I slammed into her as well. The room was filled with the sound of wet cum covered skin slapping against wet skin.

Jennifer came back into the picture, her blonde hair wet and stringy and looking as sexy as hell. Her head dipped in between us and she began lapping away at Robin's oozing cunt and my cum covered cock as it slipped in and out of Robin's cunt.

I picked up the pace and Robin was moaning and groaning constantly. I could feel my cock getting ready to let go. I slowed my pace and let Jennifer bring Robin to orgasm again. I could feel an added wetness cover my cock as Robin let go again and she fell back onto the bed, her long gorgeous hair totally covering her face and upper body.

I slowly pulled out of her cunt I could hear the suction as I pulled out and a long string of her hot creamy cum came flowing out of her hole.

Robin was as limp as a wet rag. I flipped her over and she buried her face in one of the pillows. I gripped her hips and entered her to the hilt with one fast long thrust. My balls slapped against her clit as I began fucking her doggy faster and faster.

All Robin could do was scream into the pillow as another orgasm overtook her lush body. I was relentless as I fucked her faster and faster. I slipped first two, then a third finger up her ass and she screamed again and wiggled around my fingers. I slowed my pace and when I stopped I pulled out of her cunt again. I rose up on my haunches and nudged my large cockhead at the entrance to her gaping asshole. I slowly lowered my body and my cock entered her asshole. She moaned and tried to squirm away, but I held her hips and pushed forward as more and more of my cock slid into her ass.

Robin wiggled her ass around trying to get comfortable with my big cock in her ass and I just held it there letting her set the pace. She reached back and grabbed me by the ass and stared up at me with those large dark eyes, she bit her swollen lower lip and in a deep whisper moaned out; "Okay Dan, its now or never, start fucking my ass, but please go slow at first. Let me get accustomed to that big cock in my ass. Oh yes Jennifer, lick my cunt. Oh fuck it feels great to have a hot tongue on my clit and a stiff cock in my butt. Fuck it Danny, fuck it."

Jennifer was rubbing her wet cunt as she slipped under Robin and began eating her dripping cunt like a woman possessed. She was lapping away at Robin's pussy and all I heard was the sounds of her slurping and sucking.

As I began fucking Robin's ass, my balls slapped against Jennifer's face and this turned her on even more.

Her hands were buried in between her thighs and she was finger fucking her cunt.

Robin shifted around on the bed and was now positioned over Jennifer and she lowered her head to her pussy, her long dark mane covered Jennifer's lily white body. She jerked her head up and let out a groan like a wounded animal as I plunged my cock deeper into her ass.

I have fucked numerous asses in my life, but none as hot or as accommodating as Robin's. Her cheeks cushioned my thighs as I slammed harder and harder into her ass and I knew I would soon be blowing my wad. Fucking for well over an hour now, I knew my balls were full and would be giving her a huge load.

My cock started expanding and I knew I couldn't hold off much longer; "Okay Robin, I'm going to cum soon, where do you want it?"

She let out a loud moan; "Nooooooo, not yet, I'm close too. Please fuck my ass some more and I'll be there with you. Come on Jen; suck my clit, yes, yes just like that. Oh fuck I'm cumming! Dan pull out and let me lie on my back. I want to feel your hot cum all over my face and tits!"

I picked up the pace and fucked her ass fast, hard and deep and she fell against Jennifer and shook violently as she started cumming. I could feel her juices dripping onto my thighs and Jennifer was sucking them up as fast as she could. She stopped momentarily as she too stiffened and started cumming as Robin had her hand buried in her pussy.

I was at the end and I quickly pulled out and gripping Robin by her hips rolled her onto her back and straddling her slim waist aimed my stiff cock towards her tits and face. The first shot was immense hitting her on her left tit and shot forward hitting her chin and her left cheek. Before she could react the second shot hit her right tit and covered her neck and mouth. I moved upward and the next three shots totally bathed her face with my pearly hot cum.

She opened her mouth and the next two filled her mouth and she licked the cum from her lips. Before she could open her mouth again the last of many shots covered her lips and chin.

Jennifer rolled over and sitting up gripped my cock and she shoved it into her mouth and I thought I had died and gone to heaven. She sucked what was left coming from my balls and she sucked hard. I had never experienced ATM before, but I loved it. I never softened as she sucked me down her throat. I fell back on my haunches and tried to catch my breath. She popped off my cock and licked her lips and then turned to Robin and began feasting on the cum covering her huge tits. She quickly had Robin squirming around on the bed as she licked those mounds of flesh clean. She moved to Robin's neck and then her face. When she had her mouth full she kissed her passionately and they swapped my cum back and forth.

When I saw this my cock got even harder then before and sliding in behind Jennifer I spread her large ass cheeks and with one quick lunge forward buried my cock in her asshole.

I watched her in the large mirrors on the closet door and her eyes nearly popped out of her head as she rose up and surprised me by pushing back against me.

I gripped her large swaying tits and hanging on for dear life began fucking her ass and the entire room was filled with skin slapping against skin.

Robin pulled her back down to her and they kissed wildly as they finished feasting on my cum. She pulled Jennifer higher and she caught one of her large nipples in her mouth and began sucking and rolling the fat nipple in her mouth. This drove Jennifer crazy as she fucked my cock harder and I matched her thrusts as we both raced towards another quick orgasm. I couldn't believe I was going to cum again so quick after lasting so long last time, but seeing these two women feasting on my cum and their wild antics made me want to empty my balls in her ass.

I picked up the pace and Jennifer let out a loud scream and turned her face to mine; "Come on Dan, fill my fucking ass with your cum. I want to feel your bathe my bowels with your hot juices."

I caught her face and kissed her hard and I could taste my cum lingering on her lips and tongue. I made one last hard thrust and wiggled my hips back and forth and this triggered another orgasm from her sweat covered body. I started cumming and her eyes shot open wide and she tore her mouth from mine as she screamed out' "Oh fuck Robin, I can fell his cum shooting in my ass. My fucking god, it's incredible, I never want it to end!"

I couldn't take it any longer and I fell back and my cock made a popping sound and you could hear a suctioning sound as I slipped from her asshole.

Jennifer was moaning constantly as she fell to the bed besides Robin.

Robin clamored to her knees and surprised the hell out of me. She spread Jennifer's ass cheeks and began licking the cum as it started oozing out of her asshole. When it slowed, she stabbed her tongue into her asshole and then clamped her lips to her ass and began sucking the cum from her asshole. It was an incredible sight and I was amazed that I began to stiffen once again when I watched the erotic sight before me.

Just as Jennifer had done earlier, once she had most of the cum out of her ass, Robin slid down besides Jennifer and she fed her the cum she had just drawn from her asshole.

I wanted to began fucking these two fantastic women again, but I knew I had to rest and give them a break also. The three of us huddled together and caressed and kissed one anther tenderly. We were all falling asleep and soon drifted off for awhile.

I woke up about a half an hour later to the sound of laughter. I struggled out of the bed and followed the laughter and found Robin and Jennifer splashing around like two children in the bubble filled tub. They were splashing each other and the playing turned sexual as they began caressing each other and they came together in a long passionate kiss. When the kiss ended they both smiled up at me. Both of their heads were covered in bubbles and their gorgeous hair clung to their wet bodies.

Robin wiggled her finger at me; "Come on Dan, come in and join us. We promise to play nice and we'll get you all nice and clean so we can dirty you all up again!"

The three of us laughed out loud and I slipped into the tub and they made a sandwich out of me. We spent the better part of an hour in there sucking and fucking one another and when we were all spent and clean, we climbed out of the tub. Like three children we laughed and played with one another as we dried each other off.

We raced to the bedroom and fucked one another for another couple of hours and all three of us finally collapsed in sure exhausting, but an exhaustion the three of us would never forget.

Robin and Jennifer struggled to the bathroom where they both took a quick shower and I tried to persuade them to spend the night, but both made the argument that they needed to be at the studio well before the sun rose in the morning.

I kissed them both passionately at the door and once closed I staggered over to the bed and flopping down fell fast asleep.

In the morning every muscle in my body ached and I didn't know how the hell I was going to conduct the three seminars scheduled for today.

Somehow I got through it and had a quick dinner, a long hot shower and headed to bed. I was glad Christie hadn't called to get together with her two colleagues and herself. By Wednesday I was beginning to feel human again and when I got back to the hotel the desk clerk handed me a message. I opened it and it was from Christie, asking me to call her. When I got to the room I kicked off my shoes and dropped my suit jacket on the bed. I picked up my cell phone and gave her a call; "Hi Christie? Dan Phelps here, I'm returning your call."

"Oh hi Dan, I'm glad you got back with me. I was talking with Robin yesterday and she told me what a wild time the three of you had on Sunday. I thought I'd give you a few days to recuperate before getting back with you. Listen I talked with Gerri Willis and Rochelle Carey and they are both VERY interested in getting together with the two of us. Like I told you earlier I would just love to watch you fuck someone else. It's a wild fantasy of mine and can't wait to see it all happen, that is if you're interest."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers