Jogging in Atlanta Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

"Are you kidding, if it was on Monday I would have told you no fucking way, but now that I've had time to rest, I wouldn't like anything better. Let me get this straight, you want to watch me fuck Gerri and Rochelle? How about you? Will I get the chance at that gorgeous body of yours again?"

She laughed out loud; "Don't you worry Dan, once I've had my fill of watching and playing with myself, or one of the ladies, there will be no way for me not to jump your bones. I can't wait to feel that large cock of yours in all of my holes, AND feel your cum oozing out."

"Alright Christie, you twisted my arm. When would you like to get together?"

"I was thinking Friday evening, but I know Gerri and Rochelle are on the weekend shows. How about I give them a call and get back with you in a few, if that's okay?"

"Listen Christie, I just got back in. How about letting me take a quick shower, head down for a quick dinner and I'll give you a call when I get back to the room."

"Sounds great Dan, I'll talk to you soon and keep that cock rested for us."

"Will do Chrissy, will do. I'll call you soon, bye!"

I stepped into the shower and made the water as hot as possible. As I soaped myself up I thought about Christie and her huge tits and fantastic mouth and my cock began to stiffen. I soaped up my cock and started stroking it and I could envision Christie's large ass up in the air and my cock sliding in and out of her asshole. I shook my head and let go of my cock. I needed to give my cock a rest and seeing there were going to be three women here on Friday I wanted to build up a large load for al of them. I rinsed off and climbed out of the shower. I died off and threw on some casual clothes and went down to the lobby restaurant for a quick dinner. All through the meal all I thought about was Rochelle Carey, that petite gorgeous black woman with the tight ass and tiny tits. I knew I had to stop thinking about them or I'd never get up from the table seeing I was sporting a huge hard-on.

I finished my meal and went back to the room. I called Christie and she told me Friday was all set and that they would meet me in the lounge. We could have a drink or two to loosen up and them head up to the room.

I told her that was great and couldn't wait till Friday. I stripped and slid into the cool sheets and watched a couple of shows on the television and turned in early. I knew I still had another couple of days to wait, but I wanted to recharge my batteries to full knowing damn well they would drain me......What a way to go.

I finished my seminars on Thursday and extended my hotel for a couple of days and spent the whole day Friday lounging around and took a few laps at the indoor pool and a light workout to get myself limbered up for the evening ahead of me. I had a light lunch and then took a long shower, shaving and getting ready for the ladies. I dressed casually in Dockers and an open collared pullover shirt and a light sports jacket. I headed to the lounge to meet the ladies. I asked for a booth in a secluded area of the lounge. I was facing the door so I could see when they arrived and I waited about fifteen minutes when I saw them come in.

I was not disappointed; all three of them were stunning. I first took in Brooke, yes for some reason instead of Gerri Willis; Brooke Anderson from Showbiz Tonight was there. Her shoulder length golden blonde hair was perfect. It was swept up at the ends and it bounced about her face and shoulders as she moved. Her eyes attracted me immediately, they were a dark blue, they were the kind of eyes you want to loose yourself in or looking up into your eyes when she's sucking your cock. Her body was long and lithe and she was the tallest of the three. She was wearing a matching skirt and vest set; it was a hunter green and best of all it was leather. The skirt was short ending at mid thigh and her vest was tight across her medium sized breasts. Under the vest she had a ruffled white blouse that did little to hide her ample breasts. Below the skirt she was wearing a pair of dark brown knee high, high heeled boots, in short she looked fantastic and I couldn't wait to get my cock between those luscious ass cheeks.

I moved over to Christie, who like Brooke was wearing a white blouse, it was at least a size or two too small for her large breasts. Below that she was wearing a high waisted simple pencil like black skirt. A wide black belt was tight below her breast accenting them even more. Her feet, just like Brooke's were in knee high boots, but hers were black. Her long blonde hair tumbled down her back and looked impeccable.

Then I looked at Rochelle and she looked gorgeous. Her tight petite body was in a tight jersey material; it was dark gray and hugged her tiny frame like a second skin. Her tight shapely ass made me drool. Her tiny breasts poked out invitingly and I couldn't wait to suck them into my mouth and chew on her chocolate nipples. Her legs were covered in a pair of smoky grey stocking and her feet were in matching grey high heeled boots. I looked up at her face and what drew me to her was her straight coal black hair. As she dipped her head to one side or another it flowed about her face and shoulders and rested there when she stood straight. I could just imagine that gorgeous hair flowing back and forth across my belly and thighs as she sucked on my cock. Her full large black lips were painted with a wet bright red lip gloss and her mouth was rather large for such a small woman. Her dark black eyes were piecing and just as Brooke's I couldn't wait to catch them with mine as she sucked my cock.

My cock was as stiff as a pipe and we were still at the lounge.

Christie caught my attention; "Well Dan, do we meet with your approval? I have to explain; Gerri had an emergency at the station and couldn't make it. Brooke talked to Robin, as you know she helped seduce Robin's husband and after she talked to Robin and me, well she jumped at the chance to see for herself if you are as good as both of us have raved about."

I stood and all three women's eyes were drawn instantly to the bulge in my pants; "Well Christie, please make the introductions?"

"Okay, Dan this is Brooke Anderson, Brooke this is Dan Phelps!"

Before I could react she stepped up to me and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek; "Nice to meet you Dan, Christie has told us Sooooo much about you."

We all laughed; "Well Brooke, I hope not too much, I'd hate to be a disappointment1"

Rochelle stepped forward; "Hi Dan, I'm Rochelle Carey; from what we see you sporting down there I don't think we'll be disappointed, right Christie?"

"Slow down girl, let's all take a seat and get a drink and get acquainted."

We spent the better part of an hour there consuming a couple of drinks each and getting to know one another better.

Christie made the first move; "What do you say we head up to your penthouse suite and continue this party up there?"

We were all in agreement and I felt like the Piped Piper leading the three gorgeous HLN women across the lobby to the bank of elevators. I pushed the button and it opened and we all got into the elevator and luckily we were the only four in the cab. I pushed the button for the penthouse and used my keycard to access the penthouse.

When the cab began rising Christie came over to me and took my face in her hands and just before she kisses me asked the other two ladies; "Did I happen to mention Dan's a wonderful kisser?"

Before they could respond she lowered her mouth to mine and instantly her tongue slipped between my lips and into my mouth.

My hands immediately slipped around her and cupped her gorgeous ass cheeks.

She moaned into my mouth when she felt me squeeze her ass cheeks and pull them apart.

When we broke the kiss Brooke approached me. Staring into my eyes with those gorgeous blue eyes, they twinkled and she licked her full red lips; "Can I find out for myself?"

Her lips touched mine and as the kiss began to get harder the elevator stopped and the door opened to the penthouse. We reluctantly parted and we filed out of the elevator and made our way to my suite. I kept an eye on Rochelle; I wanted to get her one on one as soon as possible. I was dying to run my fingers through those long black locks of hers and taste her lips on mine.

I made my way to the bar and fixed Christie and Brooke a drink and handed it to them. I spotted Rochelle at the large picture window and she was staring out it looking at the lights of the park shine as the sky darkened. Walking over to her I reached around and handed her the drink.

She was shaken from her trance; "Oh I'm sorry Dan, I was just taking in the beautiful view you have here."

I chuckled; "That's funny, I was doing the same thing, but I believe my view is a lot nicer."

She smiled and took a sip of her drink and placed it down on the table besides her. She leaned back against me and I wrapped my arms around her tiny frame and she rested her head back on my shoulder. She felt my cock rising as it began poking her in her tight ass. She wiggled it back and forth slowly and I lowered my mouth to the left side of her exposed lithe neck.

She let out a slight gasp and leaned more to the right giving me better access to her neck.

When she did this her black hair flowed back and forth and this drove me insane. I began kissing and nipping at her neck and upper shoulder. My hands moved from her slender hips upwards towards her tiny breasts and she let out a loud gasp when I cupped them in my hands and palmed their entire weight.

She moaned louder and louder and began talking dirty, turning me on even more.

"Oh yeah Danny, play with my black tits, oh fuck you've got my nipples so fucking hard. I can't wait till I feel your lips and tongue on my chocolate nips."

I moved to the other side and began ravishing her dark skin on the other side of her neck. I licked from her shoulder, along her neck and to her tiny earlobe. I sucked it into my mouth and ran my tongue in and out of her ear and it was her turn to go ballistic.

She turned in my arms and crushed her body against mine and humped my cock against her mound. Her mouth covered mine and her tongue invaded my mouth.

I cupped her tight compact ass in my hands and pulled her even tighter against my straining cock. I slipped one of my hands up to the top of her dress and finding the tab of the zipper I pulled it down all the way to her waist. I slipped both hands into her dress and cupped her gorgeous black ass in my palms and squeezed tightly.

Rochelle moaned again and reached up and tore the dress from her shoulders and down to her waist.

I pulled it down and it puddled about her feet and I reached up and popped open her tiny bra. Slipping it off her body I stepped back to take in her luscious body. I have never seen such a lean body with that many curves on it before and seeing her black skin shine in the bright light turned me on even more. Her tiny tits were a large A or a small B size, her nipples were black as coal and when I thumbed them they perked up like two large Hershey Kisses crowning her upturned tits. Her hips were slender, but had a nice rounding, above that her tiny waist was so narrow I could nearly encompass it in my hands. Her ass was a sight to behold, tight, compact and nicely rounded and I couldn't wait to bury my tongue and cock in that asshole of hers.

I bend her over and her long black hair flowed back and forth as I captured one stiff nipple between my lips; "Oh fuck Dan, suck on my stiff black nipples, suck them harder, bite them, oh fuck I'm going to cum, harder, harder, use your fucking tongue, yes, yes you mother fucker, harder, I'm cumming!!"

When she came down from her first orgasm, she slipped to her knees and tore at my belt buckle and pants. Getting them undone she yanked them down and I kicked them aside as she tore at my boxers. I ripped off my shirt and as I reached for her head, she was already a step ahead of me as she swallowed my cock whole, her large mouth took my entire cock down her throat and her bright red lips slid along the shaft as she pursed her lips like a large fish sucking on a worm. Her tongue got into the action as she rolled it around and around my shaft as she bobbed up and down violently on my cock. Each downward lunge reburied my cock in her throat and when she stopped and looked up at me with those large dark eyes and those large red lips wrapped around my cock, I nearly came right then and there.

I ran my hands through her long glossy black hair and grabbing a hold of her head I pulled her off my cock.

She quickly dropped back down, saliva came pouring out of her mouth and she sucked it back into her mouth.

I reached down and taking hold of her by the waist I quickly pulled her up and flipped her tiny body over my shoulders. She was now inverted, her mouth still clung to my cock, her hair danced back and forth on my thighs and knees as I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her thong covered pussy to my mouth.

She wrapped her legs around my neck and started humping my face as I tore at her thong and dove down and started eating her licorice colored cuntlips.

She started screaming around my cock; "Come on you motherfucker, eat that black pussy, make me cum again, oh fuck Danny, I'm so close, suck it, suck it harder, yes, yes just like that, drive that tongue up my black pussy!"

I gripped her tight ass in my hands as I felt her begin to shake and suddenly she drenched my face in her cum as she started squirting.

She nearly broke my neck as she squeezed her slim thighs around my neck. She went back to sucking my cock and I shifted and began worming my way into her tight asshole. She let out a loud scream and sucked even harder on my cock.

I was beginning to loose feeling in my arms as I held her up and I slowly broke her viselike grip on my neck and lowered her to the floor.

She laid there looking up at me with a huge smile on my face. She started laughing and I realized I was covered in her juices.

Just then I looked over at the sofa where Brooke and Christie were locked in a heated embrace as they kept their eyes plastered on Rochelle and me.

Both women had their blouses open and had their bras loosened around their bodies. Brooke's large fat nipples were blood red and stiff as can be. Christie had pulled and played with them long enough to have Brooke moaning and wiggling around on the sofa.

Brooke was also active as she left her gaze on us and lowered her red lips to Chrissy's huge tits and began sucking on them in earnest.

Chrissy rolled her head back on the sofa and ran her fingers through Brooke's thick golden blonde hair.

I moved over to the bed and after lying down wiggled my finger at Rochelle. She got up off the floor and like a leopard stalking her prey she slid onto the bed and slid across my body and positioned her pussy once again over my face. Just as I was about to slid my tongue between her large meaty black cuntlips I felt her red hot lips encompass my cock and felt it enter her tight throat. I looked up over her tiny tight ass and watched her black hair dance across my thighs as she sucked my cock faster and faster.

I knew I had to break free or I would be emptying my balls in her mouth and I wanted to save my load for her pussy or ass. I slipped two fingers into her pussy and began fucking her tight pussy and at the same time shoved my thumb up her ass, that did it. She pulled off my cock and sat straight up on my face and ground her pussy against my face. She was panting like crazy and she stiffened and once again started cumming all over my face.

She lost it and rolled off of me and laid there shaking as another strong orgasm overtook her body.

My cock was standing straight up, covered in Rochelle's saliva; I looked over at the sofa and caught Brooke's attention. I motioned for her to come and join us on the bed, she unzipped her boots and tossed them to the floor, she stood on shaky legs and walked over to the bed. Standing besides the bed she slipped out of her leather vest, took off her unbuttoned blouse and pulled her loosened bra off and dropped them to the floor.

Before I could react Rochelle sat up on the bed, still as weak as a newborn kitten she leaned forward and closed her full red lips around one of Brooke's fat swollen nipples.

I climbed out of the bed and came around behind Brooke and finding the zipper on the back of her tight leather skirt. I had to wiggle it back and forth to get it over her ample hips. Once free it fell to the floor and I slipped her panties off her body. Her tight white ass looked amazing and seeing Rochelle's black hands begin to squeeze those white ass cheeks drove me crazy.

Rochelle rolled over onto her back and with her head hanging off the side of the bed she pulled Brooke closer to the bed and Brooke spread her legs and settled over Rochelle's face. Rochelle began licking away at Brooke's tight lipped pussy as I came up behind her and rubbed my cock up and down between her tight ass cheeks.

Brooke nearly lost her balance as Rochelle found her clit and began tonguing it. I pulled her back against me and encircling her waist slid upwards and cupped her large hanging tits. I attacked her neck and shoulder and she got weak in the knees as she was getting double teamed.

I grabbed my cock and found Brooke's dripping hole from behind. I shoved forward and I parted her tight lipped cunt. What made it even batter was feeling Rochelle's tongue sliding along my shaft as I pulled out before shoving back into Brooke's hot cavern.

Brooke could not stand any longer and she fell forward onto the bed covering Rochelle's slim body with her larger body. She immediately went to Rochelle's licorice black lipped cunt and began lapping away at it.

The room was filled with the sound of sucking and fucking as I picked up the pace fucking Brooke hard and the sound of my thighs slapping against her tight firm ass was deafening. I heard a moan behind me and when I turned to look, Christie was naked from the waist up, she had one large tit cradled in her hand and raising it to her mouth she sucked on her large red aureole. Her tight skirt was pulled up nearly to her waist, her legs were splayed wide open and her other hand was buried with four fingers deep in her gaping cunt. Her legs with those sexy boots were pulled up and spread wide to allow her to finger fuck her dripping pussy. I smiled knowing she was getting her fantasy fulfilled watching other people fuck up close.

I turned back to Brooke and grabbing her hips picked up the pace fucking her harder and harder. My mind went into sexual overload seeing Christie finger fucking herself and sucking on her tits, looking at Rochelle, her long black hair flowing around as she ate Brooke's pussy and licking my cock and fucking Brooke and seeing her eat Rochelle was just too much for me to take. I fucked Brooke harder and faster and just before I came I pulled out of her cunt and let my load go all over her ass and Rochelle's face. I slumped against Brooke's glistening body and she fell all the way down of Rochelle's tiny body.

The three of us laid there for several minutes trying to regain our strength. I finally rolled off of the two women and Brooke did the same. I looked over at Christie and she was stripping off her clothes, Once she was naked she came over and cradling Rochelle's head in her hands knelt down and began kissing her, licking the cum I had deposited on her face. Seeing Rochelle's gorgeous black face covered in my white creamy cum got me hard again.

Once clean she slipped onto the bed and fed my cum Brooke.

The two of them resumed their heated embrace from the sofa and they quickly spun around and began eating one another out.

That left me with the black goddess that I wanted to fuck since she walked into the suite. I pulled her totally onto the bed and covered her tiny body with mine. Seeing I had just cum, I was in no hurry to fuck right away. I began kissing her full on the lips. Our mouths fused together and we were heating up quickly. I broke the kiss and ran my fingers through her hair and moved downwards to her neck, shoulder and upper chest. Her breathing was getting more labored as time went on and when I reached her black nippled tits she was moaning and pulling on my hair, urging me to take those tiny morsels in my mouth. I did not disappoint as I rolled my tongue around and around one rock hard nipple. I closed my lips around the bud and began to suck harder. She groaned loudly and arched her back trying to shove more tit flesh into my mouth. With a pop I pulled off her saliva covered nipple and moved to the other one. As I sucked on the second one I cupped her gorgeous ass on my hands and pulled her tight against my now stiff cock.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers